Axis Bank — charges deducted without my knowledge

Bangalore North, Karnatakabangalore, India
 vinay sundar on Feb 4, 2020
I got the massage today like "your a/c 339778 is debited by rs. 180 on 04feb20. Avbl bal: rs. 363.90. Info: tips scg dt 01.02.20. Call [protected] for dispute" this was not done by me only and i have no knowledge on this transaction even please resolve this and make my account credited with that money back. Please call me back on [protected] i am really feeling bad for these kind of service.

[Feb 04, 2020] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 04, 2020
Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. We will check and get back to you with an update at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2020
Hi, we request you to visit the nearest Axis Bank branch and our executive will assist you. Regret the inconvenience caused. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Comments

I am a Axis Bank Credit Card holder. I have received message on 24-jan-20 that INR 1699 was spent on your Credit Card XX6858 on 24-Jan-20 at ECPP ASSISTANCE SE. Please stop this service and refund my money.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 5, 2020

Hi, we request you to share the registered mobile number, for further assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
My axis asap account was closed withou t my consent . I had rs 500 in that account . I called the customer care and they said they will send dd . Till i did not received it . Its been a year

Prashanth Krishnamsetty's reply, Feb 5, 2020
Its been a year till i didnt receive the dd
I have requested for fastag on 7-Jan by paying Rs.400, but not received the fastag till date. A/C No: [protected].
Axis Bank fast tag applied online for my vehicle no. AP03H6102 ON 06.01.2020 BUT TILL to date we cannot received fast tag till to date the given call centre no.was not worked we cannot received any message or mail from Axis Bank fast tag centre. Please take my complaint give instruction to send fast tag immediately
1.Not receiving messages when transactions has been done using credit card 2. bill not received for this month
3. sent bill does not open after following instructions provided by bank
I have booked fast tag on 29th nov 2019. I have not received any message of despatch. Yet no tracking details given. Helpline number[protected] is not useful/only music pays after two ivr option.
Service request is closed without any escalation and reason.
Rs. 200 as deposit has siphoned up by axis bank.

Axis Bank - charges deducted without my knowledge