[Resolved] Axis Bank — I just want to deactivate this service and refund money

Umesha H S on Jan 31, 2019
Received a call from axis bank today. They told me this is for. Card protection.. With out my permission they took my 1899rs from my debit card.. And i call to axis bank they told me this is anathor service.. So we cant help u.

I just want to deactivate this service and refund the money.. Otherwise. I will also no more as axis bank customer.. Thanks..

I just want to deactivate this service and refund money
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 13, 2019
good service

[Feb 01, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 08, 2019
Hi, sorry for the trouble. We are looking into the matter highlighted by you and will get back to you at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2019
Hi, sorry for the delay. We wish to inform you that the policy has been canceled and the refund has been credited to your account on 13th February 2019. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Comments

Best thing you did, is close account with them. They will be losing a lot more in future aswell, such a money scam bank.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 8, 2019

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide us with details of your concern along with your registered contact number through a DM and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
priyapriya2590's reply, Feb 9, 2019
Giving you the complaint reference number - 48577464 being the latest raised one.
Previous one to this, 47949411 which was just closed with some bluff. So kindly update me with proper explanation on my mail ID ( I don't want to be bothered by your calls) about it and put back the money taken.
These nonsense are just replying here, for the sake, and not providing any update really, it take them more than a year for them to look into anything. Worst experience. My advise to new people considering opening account with them, try considering a better bank with better advantage to you.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2019

Hi, with reference to the service request number, 47949411 we understand that our bank official had already contacted you and addressed your concern. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Do you ### understand a word im saying, for 47949411 they just answered with bluff, without any proof and when asked back didn't reply and raised a new one, who asked to close the old one only 48577464.
Are we here to keep on chasing you and wasting our time, don't we have anything else to do.

Axis Bank - I just want to deactivate this service and refund money