Bajaj Allianz Customer Care

+91 20 3030 5858  [Customer Care]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Bajaj Allianz related photos (378)

Bajaj Allianz Complaints & Reviews

kmathi
Subject : Bajaj Allianz Insurance Company, Yerwada, Pune 411006 – Cheating the public with different policy nomenclatures. Joint Robbing Plans between the Field Marketing & Insurance Policy making team —————————————————————————————————— I am a rural house wife. I was approached by the agents of Bajaj Allianz Insurance Company to get Invest Plus Premier policy. 1. The agent, s name is Mr.Dhakshina moorty from Tirunelveli. He can be contacted through his business partner Mr. B. Nelliappan, Bala Printers, Kokirakulam, Tirunelveli – 627007. Mobile :[protected] 2. He was from Team Life Care Company of (India) Privae Limited, Srivasam, No 15, 1st Cross, Pampa Layout, Hebbal, Kempapura, , Bangalore 560024 (Agents to canvass insurance for Bajaj Allianz). 3. He offered a policy called “Invest Plus Premier”. The premium to this policy is to be paid only for 3 years and then stop. The policy offers great fortune after 3 years, and it grows every year there after. 4. Believing this, I paid Rs 25, 000/= for 3 years (Total Rs 75, 000). My life saving. 5. My policy number is [protected] 6. The policy is made in unreadable small letters. It was told by Mr.Dhakshina moorty, that this is the “Invest Plus Premier” policy to pay premium for 3 years only. He seems to have forged my acceptance signature. 7. After 3 years, I asked the status and claim amount in 2013, 2014, 2015 etc…to Bajaj Allianz Insurance Company, Yerwada. 8. They said that I have to pay the premium for 25 years. The policy of their chaice was made by their Policy preparation team, without my knowledge. 9. This is the robbing agreement between the field agent Mr.Dhakshina moorty and Ms Pooja Kumari Roy of the policy preparation department. 10. I was shocked to hear this and surrendered the policy. 11. Bajaj Allianz has sent an amount of Rs 47, 616. 12. So I lost Rs 27, 384 (Rs 75, 000 – 47616) of my life saving. 13. Then the loss to me will be only the interest for 3 years on Rs 75, 000. At nominal 10% per annum, for 3 years it is Rs 7, 500 X 3 = 22, 500/= 14. Total due for me is Rs 27, 384 + 22, 500 = Rs 49, 884/= 15. So, I request Bajaj Allianz to send my lost amount of Rs 49, 884, immediately. 16. MD & CEO should be the brain behind such strategic public cheating !!! 17. These born and well trained robbing group in Bajaj Allianz, are writing all nonsense and taking me into endless circles, without returning the stolen money from me. Mr.Pawan Mahajan, Mr.Pushkal Jain, Mr.Rahul Kumar, Mr.Robin Vazhappilly, Mr. Shayam Yadav, Mr.Tapan Singhel, Mr.Venkatravichandra Jalagam, Pooja Kumari Roy. 18. They are directing me to Ombudsman – Insurance. The Ombudsman will see and decide within the policy terms and not explore what robbery and forgery took place before. The Robbery and Forgery is between the marketing department and the insurance policy making department. P.Kanthimathi. House Wife from Alwarkurichi. PIN : 627412 Email : [protected]@drvsrs.com

[Nov 18, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response May 08, 2015
Dear Kanthimathi, Regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to investigate your matter on priority. We have received your policy details and email ID. Kindly share your contact no. as well, so that our customer service team can reach out to you directly at the earliest. Alternatively, you can also share your details with us at the following link: http://general.bajajallianz.com/BagicNxt/misc/iTrack/indexOnlineGrv.do The concerned team shall provide its response to your grievances on priority. Regards, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Team

kmathi
    I am a rural house wife. I was approached by the agents of Bajaj Allianz Insurance Company to get Invest Plus Premier policy. 1. The agent, s name is Mr.Dhakshina moorty from Tirunelveli. He can be contacted through his business partner Mr. B. Nelliappan, Bala Printers, Kokirakulam, Tirunelveli - 627007. Mobile :[protected] 2. He was from Team Life Care Company of (India) Privae Limited, Srivasam, No 15, 1st Cross, Pampa Layout, Hebbal, Kempapura, , Bangalore 560024 (Agents to canvass insurance for Bajaj Allianz). 3. He offered a policy called "Invest Plus Premier". The premium to this policy is to be paid only for 3 years and then stop. The policy offers great fortune after 3 years, and it grows every year there after. 4. Believing this, I paid Rs 25, 000/= for 3 years (Total Rs 75, 000). My life saving. 5. My policy number is [protected] 6. The policy is made in unreadable small letters. It was told by Mr.Dhakshina moorty, that this is the "Invest Plus Premier" policy to pay premium for 3 years only. He seems to have forged my acceptance signature. 7. After 3 years, I asked the status and claim amount in 2013, 2014, 2015 etc...to Bajaj Allianz Insurance Company, Yerwada. 8. They said that I have to pay the premium for 25 years. The policy of their chaice was made by their Policy preparation team, without my knowledge. 9. This is the robbing agreement between the field agent Mr.Dhakshina moorty and Ms Pooja Kumari Roy of the policy preparation department. 10. I was shocked to hear this and surrendered the policy. 11. Bajaj Allianz has sent an amount of Rs 47, 616. 12. So I lost Rs 27, 384 (Rs 75, 000 – 47, 616) of my life saving. 13. Then the loss to me will be only the interest for 3 years on Rs 75, 000. At nominal 10% per annum, for 3 years it is Rs 7, 500 X 3 = 22, 500/= 14. Total due for me is Rs 27, 384 + 22, 500 = Rs 49, 884/= 15. So, I request Bajaj Allianz to send my lost amount of Rs 49, 884, immediately. 16. MD & CEO should be the brain behind such strategic public cheating !!! 17. These born and well trained robbing group in Bajaj Allianz, are writing all nonsense and taking me into endless circles, without returning the stolen money from me. Mr.Pawan Mahajan, Mr.Pushkal Jain, Mr.Rahul Kumar, Mr.Robin Vazhappilly, Mr. Shayam Yadav, Mr.Tapan Singhel, Mr.Venkatravichandra Jalagam, Pooja Kumari Roy. 18. They are directing me to Ombudsman – Insurance. The Ombudsman will see and decide within the policy terms and not explore what robbery and forgery took place before. The Robbery and Forgery is between the marketing department and the insurance policy making department.

Bajaj Allianz — Bajaj Allianz Sarve shakti suraksha [Resolved]

Munnagi Bc
      Hi Bajaj Allianz Team, Till now i have paid Rs.58000.When i called customer care they say my account value is Rs.50076.80.What...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Insurance

Bajaj Allianz — Rejection of car insurance claim

anu_414
      My insurance policy no is OG[protected]-00006059 which was taken at the time of purchasing the car Wagon R Engine Chasis...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Insurance

sunil90
      Dear Sir, we already renew our policy named Smt. Neeru Sigh and policy no: is OG-[protected]. But till today we have not received our health cards and policy documents. We take this policy from noida branch and no one have follow for our problem. my contact no is [protected] and [protected].

[Apr 20, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response Jun 15, 2015
      Hi Sunil, The health card was dispatched on April 24, 2015. Please confirm receipt. Regards, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance.
      Dear Sunil,

Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz GIC team! We have noted the details provided and shared them with the concerned team who will update you on the same.

Susmita Bardhan
        Respected, My self Biswajit I am customer for your Bajaj Allianz Staffing Solution, I complicit my 6th instilment presently I decided I clear my all instolment, many time I call My Agent but number in not richyebale I call your office number also same so I send a mail to contact me but mail id also rong plz contect me otherwise I stop my "ECS"

nobody can connect
        nobody can connect

Dear Susmita,

Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz GIC team! We would like to look into your issue. We request you to share your policy number so that we may direct you to the concerned team or help resolve the issue directly with us.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

prbiju
          I bought a new Honda Amaze in September 2014 and insured with Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd. In April 2015 when I repaired my car and submitted claim with Patel Cars Pvt Ltd dealer - M/s. Peninsular Honda, Trivandrum deducted Rs.450/- as Painting depreciation. I also paid Rs.1000/- as claim fee. They informed me Insurance company will deduct 12.5% of painting charges. However the terms and conditions of insurance policy it is understood that only Rs.1000/- is to be paid as claim processing fee. It is understood that in the first year no deduction other than claim fee. Please clarify and do the needful

[Apr 18, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Mr. Biju,

Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz GIC team! We would like to look into the issue and investigate it thoroughly. We've noted your concern, however to initiate the process of resolution, we would require additional details from you. Please share your policy number along with contact details at help.[protected]@bajajallianz.co.in to enable us to resolve your grievance. Take care to mention reference no. "ORM011904" when writing to us.

You may also post your concern at

vaibhav 08
            Hi Not only I am frustrated because I did not get my policy, but I am angry too because of the low class attitude and way of talking of their staff.some dont recieve the call, some are taught how to misbehave agent name : bharat yadav agent number : [protected]

[Apr 06, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Vaibhav,

Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz GIC team! We would like to look into the issue and investigate it thoroughly. We've noted your concern, however to initiate the process of resolution, we would require additional details from you. Please share your policy number along with contact details at help.[protected]@bajajallianz.co.in to enable us to resolve your grievance. Take care to mention reference no. "ORM020704" when writing to us.

Shrikant Wane
              Hello Team, I would like to inform you about the problem which I faced with Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance during claim settlement. I had raised a claim OC[protected] for damage of my car (Rear Bumper and Diggy Door) after that I had given my car to Bajaj Allianz approved workshop for repair. After this the survey was conducted by the surveyor Sameer Sunil Raut Contact Number: [protected] in which he had called me and told that my claim has been approved. Also he had provided go ahead to the workshop for proceeding with the repair work. Next day I have got a call from surveyor that now my claim has got rejected because the damage which he can see on the diggy door was there when there was a previous claim made. Actually I had raised a claim for new damages which are occurred recently at the same location. Also there is a new damage on the back bumper of my car which can be seen clearly. Now my question is why your surveyor is informing me this after completion of the repair work whereas all these things has to be completed while doing the survey then I would have decided whether I can go ahead with the same or not. Now my car is standing in the Workshop since Bajaj Allianz is denying for the payment. I need update on questions: Why my claim was approved for the repair work when there was a doubt to the surveyor? Why Bajaj Allianz surveyor is asking me to pay the amount for the work which was approved by him without my knowledge?? Also when I had asked Sameer to provide his manager number then he told me he is the only responsible person for this. Also he told he is going to take a legal action against me. This guy is threatening me to hide his mistake and also he had given me options like to refit the old bumper and asked me to pay the amount for Diggy door repaint. Now I want you to take appropriate action on this issue. Please let me know in case you need any further information on this. Name: Shrikant Shyam Wane Policy Number: OG[protected]-00073221 Vehical Registration Number: MH 14 CS 1165

[Apr 03, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Mr. Wane,

Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz GIC team! We would like to look into the issue and investigate it thoroughly. We've noted your concern, however to initiate the process of resolution, we would require additional details from you. Please share your contact details at help.[protected]@bajajallianz.co.in to enable us to resolve your grievance. Take care to mention reference no. "ORM010704" when writing to us.

hongkong
                my policy number _ [protected] amount 162822.56 IC- SHOBHA SABOO ashok marg, jaipur we usually pay her money by cash with the good relation with her last friday we sent her amount 165, 000 she said she deposit the money give the recipt on monday but she cheated us she kept the amount and didnt pay. we r living in hongkong so i didnt check with her cause a good relation with her, today we came to know kindliy plz a strict action and summit the policy amount by today.

[Mar 31, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response Apr 01, 2015
                Dear Sir / Ma’am, Thank you for reaching out to us. We would like to look into the issue and investigate it thoroughly. We've notified the concerned team, however to initiate the process of resolution, we would require additional details from you. You are requested to share your details with us at the following link: http://general.bajajallianz.com/BagicNxt/misc/iTrack/indexOnlineGrv.do . The concerned team shall provide its response to your grievances on priority. Regards, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Team.
                Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response Apr 03, 2015
                Dear Sir / Ma’am, Our customer service team is unable to reach you through the contact details that we have with us. We request you to provide your updated contact information so that we can resolve your concern on priority. Regards, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Team.
                Updated by hongkong Apr 07, 2015
                Contact by email. r.[protected]@yahoo.com
                Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response Apr 10, 2015
                Dear Sir, This is to acknowledge that our concerned team had received the premium of Rs.1,65,500/- on dated 08/04/2015. The details are also sent to your email ID. If you have any further queries/concerns, you can directly log on to: http://general.bajajallianz.com/BagicNxt/misc/iTrack/indexOnlineGrv.do Regards Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Team
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Life Insurance

Nirjhar Goswami
                  Dear Sir/Madam, I am a NRI based out of Dubai, UAE. I had shown interest and applied for the RETIRE RICH Retirement Policy with your company online. The tele cust svc lady handling is Ms Sushma Giram, who apparently new and not sure on most of the issues/queries etc. Therefater, her senior/boss Ms Priya Chaudhuri intervened and assisted to some extent, but issues are still prevailing and the policy is not commencing smoothly, despite me giving the first instalment of premium.Please provide an email so that I can send you all the relevant emails. I am extremely stressed by the unprofessional, poor customer service, wherein i dont get PROPER GUIDANCE at all! Thks/brgds. Nirjhar Goswami cell :[protected] email: [protected]@yml.ae

Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response Apr 01, 2015
                  Hi Nirjhar, Thank you for reaching out to us! We have shared your details with our customer service team who will work further on the reported matter. The concerned team shall provide its response to your grievance on priority. For any other inquiry related to Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance you can log on to http://general.bajajallianz.com/BagicNxt/misc/iTrack/indexOnlineGrv.do. Best Regards, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Team
                  Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response Apr 03, 2015
                  Dear Nirjhar, Post your interaction with our representative, we hope your query has been resolved. In case of any other assistance or more customer service options, please feel free to visit our online customer service page at: http://www.bajajallianz.com/Corp/customer-service.jsp Regards, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Team
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Chintz Mehta
                    I am writing this letter to bring to your attention that we had purchased Bajaj Alliance Tatkal Policy (Policy number[protected] from Jankalyan bank in October 2009. We have paid premium of Rs.10, 000 each year aggregating to Rs. 50, 000. However, at maturity in the current year, we received only Rs. 37801. Request you to look into this matter on urgent basis and help us in getting the balance amount due from Bajaj Alliance. My enrollment number of the policy is 1884. Rgds Chintan

[Mar 28, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Chintan,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The concerned team has already responded to your concern.

Life Insurance Team.

Bal Reddy Samala
                      Iam Bala Krishna Reddy Samala i took a Car on on 7th of March 2015 and that car got transferred my name on 9th March 2015 which already have valid insurance. When i went collect the New RC Copy which transferred my name on 10th of March 2015 My vehicle got accident . The next day i went to insurance company for transferring the existing insurance but denied to transfer the insurance on my name as its already damaged.and they told me that for the damaged you wont get claim. My question : As IRDA is giving 14 days time to transfer the insurance policy after transferring the vehicle. Will the insurance is valid or not .if its not valid then why to give the 14 days time to transfer the insurance Please do let me know the Status Regards, Bala Krishna Reddy

[Mar 24, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by Bal Reddy Samala Mar 24, 2015
                      Email Id : bkreddy.[protected]@outlook.com
                      Bajaj Allianz Customer Care's response Jun 15, 2015
                      Dear Mr. Samala, Greetings from Bajaj Allianz.An email has been sent in response to your concern, for further clarification, we request you to revert on the same email.You may also post your concern at http://support.bajajallianz.com/support/. Regards, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
                      Dear Mr. Samala,

Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz GIC team! We would like to look into the issue and investigate it thoroughly. We've noted your concern, however to initiate the process of resolution, we would require additional details from you. Please share your policy number along with contact details at help.[protected]@bajajallianz.co.in to enable us to resolve your grievance. Take care to mention reference no. "ORM022503" when writing to us.

Dear Mr. Samala,

Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz GIC team! We have received the requisite details and have shared them with the concerned team who will update you.

Bajaj AllianzGeneral Insurance

Bajaj Allianz — Bajaj Allianz Motor Insurance

TusharDeogharkar
                        Hi This is my 3rd year with Bajaj Allianze car insurance and no claim made so far. My Policy no OG[protected]-00066026...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Auto Insurance & Loan

vinaywairagkar
                        DEAR SIR, I AM VINAY WAIRAGKAR, I HAD INSURED MY CAR ON 21 OF JAN 2015 ONLINE, THE POLICY NO IS OG[protected]-00079257. I REQUEST YOU TO SEND ME THE ORIGINAL INSURANCE NOTE AT MY RESEIDENTIAN ADDRESS, ALSO MAIL THE SAME AT :[protected]@yahoo.com

[Mar 18, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Vinay,

Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz GIC team! We have noted the details provided and shared them with the concerned team who will ensure that the policy documents are shared with you at the earliest.

Dear Vinay,

Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz GIC team! The policy has been sent to you via email. For further clarification, we request you to respond to the same.

Joharaki
                          I have bought Travel insurance for both my parents travelling to Australia. My mom has hypertension which was mentioned at the time of policy purchase and the consultant Ishwar Ujigare advised that I dont have to upgrade the cover as this will not pose any harm in case of processing claims. Unfortunately on the new year eve my mom suffered TIA and got admitted to local emergency department. I have informed Bajaj claims teams duly and supplied all the details to them. Lakshmi Manduri from Bajaj Allianz is my contact thru out the process. Their moto from the very first moment was to how to get away from reimbursing the amount. It's been utter disgust that I had and been humiliated by the way our claim has been rejected ignoring the facts. We when spoke over the phone agreed on few things but on email she always mentions the different as if we havent discussed any. Now they are rejecting my moms claim citing Hypertension as the cause but the attending goverment doctor here clearly certified that it is not because of hypertension but is due to high cholesterol and high sugar level. I am escalated this to Greivience teams and waiting for their response. To any people out there who are thinking about purchasing Travel insurance with Bajaj, my advise, you are better of buying local insurance cover than Bajaj. Hand on my heart, they will not there to help you for sure. Best regards Ravi

[Mar 16, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Ravi,

Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz GIC team! We would like to look into the issue and investigate it thoroughly. We've noted your concern, however to initiate the process of resolution, we would require additional details from you. Please share your policy number along with contact details at help.[protected]@bajajallianz.co.in to enable us to resolve your grievance. Take care to mention reference no. "ORM021803" when writing to us.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Bajaj Allianz — Policy bond not received after 02 Yrs.

shailesh bora
                            Dear Bajaj team, I had deposited amount of INR 40K to bajaj alianz as fix term deposit in 2012. Since it has been...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Other

ruchijain
                            Dear sir, this complaint is regarding the irresponsible behaviour of your motor car insurance staff. They are not at all interested to maintain their customers. I called so many times to renew my car insurance policy on urgent basis but it seems your agents and office staff are not at all interested in earning money for the company. Even i talked to branch manager Mr. Ryaz Ahmad, and told him about this but he himself is so relaxed. My car customer Id is OG[protected]-00021031 Please ask your agent to take the matter on urgent basis. If possible please take due action against your irresponsible staff and please pay them for every policy they cover so that may motivate them to work for the company and make clients. For past 2 years I am facing same problems in renewal of my car and health insurance policy. I really think there is something wrong with the attitude of your staff towards work and it is spoiling company's image indeed. Hope you will take appropriate action and will get my work done. Ruchi Jain ahd.[protected]@gmail.com [protected]

ruchijain

arwali61
                                Sir, I financed my led television from bajaj at vijay sales gb road thane on 27th feb 2015, which they did, to my surprise i was issued an insurance for Rs 1 lac which i was not aware and niether wanted any, i contacted finance they instructed me to bajaj allianz insurance, inurance people are again asking me to contact finance. i am fed up of this follow up and want to complain about this malpractice by a reputed company like bajaj. my name arun j walia, insurance membership no is [protected].

[Mar 09, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Arun,

Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz GIC team! We would like to look into the issue and investigate it thoroughly. We've noted your concern, however to initiate the process of resolution, we would require additional details from you. Please share your policy number along with contact details at help.[protected]@bajajallianz.co.in to enable us to resolve your grievance. Take care to mention reference no. "ORM011803" when writing to us.

Dear Mr. Walia,

Your complaint was referred to us for resolution. Based on the policy number it was directed to the concerned team.

Post your interaction with our representative, we hope your query has been resolved. In case of any other assistance or more customer service options, please feel free to visit our online customer service page at http://www.bajajallianz.com/Corp/customer-service.jsp

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance team