Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co Ltd

Awesome

Bajaj Allianz Complaints & Reviews

P
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Dear sir, Bajal Allianz's downline team are trying to establish technically that they are giving call/ allert to me for...

M
Sambalpur, Odisha
Dear Sir, I, Thokchom Memcha Devi the nominee of Late Thokchom Radheshyam Singh bearing Policy no. [protected] this mention policy has done Death Claim to your highly esteem company BALIC, On 15/2/2015 this Death Claim has already Approved but still now we have not found any Claim amount regarding this Policy. Further I, want know that how many days will taken for credited Claim amount after Approved the Death claim. I, will registered this complain & problem again & again to your highly esteem Company Bajaj allianz life Insurance, but Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance company not given positive responds regarding about our problem. Please kindly take a positive solution for our deeply poor family after my husband death. Regarding, please kindly give me my reply as soon as possible. Thanks & Regards Thokchom Memcha Nominee of late Thokchom Radheshyam singh Bearing policy number [protected] Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

[Mar 02, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Ms.Thokchom Memcha Devi,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We have shared your details with our customer service team who will work further on the reported matter. The concerned team shall provide its response to your grievance on priority.

For any other inquiry related to Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance you can log on to http://general.bajajallianz.com/BagicNxt/misc/iTrack/indexOnlineGrv.do.

Dear Ms.Thokchom Memcha Devi,

Greetings from Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance!

The amount has been credited to the account, the details of the transaction have already been conveyed. We hope your query has been resolved. In case of any other assistance or more customer service options, please feel free to visit our online customer service page at http://www.bajajallianz.com/Corp/customer-service.jsp

G
    New Delhi, Delhi
    I would like to know the procedure to surrender the polcy no([protected]) which was wrongly sold by your agent.I am not able to contact on the numbers provided by you.I am now totaly fed up with the enquiry.There is no way left to refund my money other then judicial complaint.Therefore you are requested to contact me at [protected] with all details to surrender the polcy with probable benifits.

Gurdial Singh

[Feb 18, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Mr. Singh

P
      Vepagunta, Andhra Pradesh
      Dear sir, The above policy purchased on 16.11.2004 sum assured 80000/- as per your policy guidelines 1 st survival benefit 10% of sum assured i.e Rs.8000/- after 3 yrs 2 nd survival benefit 15% of sum assured i.e Rs.12000/- after 6 yrs 3 rd survival benefit 25% of sum assured i.e Rs.20000/- after 9 yrs 1 st & 2 nd survival benefits u have given on 20.11.2013 by NEFT ( total 20000/- ) after repeated requests 3 rd benefit due on 16/11/2014 but so far i have not recd 20000/- from you then i visited visakhapatnam br i was informed by your office that i will get this amount in the month of january, 2015. But there is no response from your side kindly look in to it at the earliest earliest action shall be appreciated Rama Mohan email: [protected]@yahoo.com

R
        Udaipur, Rajasthan
        Dear Sir/Mam I was employee of Bajaj Allianz life insurance at Banswara Branch, Udaipur Dist. ( Raj) from 2005 to 2007 my Employee ID was 81339. Still I didn't withdrawal my PF/Pension amount and I got half early or yearly Bonus/incentive but its not came to my bank account.. Please help me out how can I get my incentive or PF amount.. Name- Rishi Sukhwal Employee id- 81339 service period[protected] Thanks & Regards Rishi sukhwal [protected] email-rishi.[protected]@yahoo.com

[Feb 05, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Rishi,

Hi Rishi,

Post your discussion with our representative, requisite forms need to be filled in and submitted. We hope this solves your query. In case of any other assistance, please feel free to get in touch.

C
          Delhi, Delhi
          Hi, I am not getting the refund and nor you people are providing the information on refund against my cancelled policy. It...
          Rajkot, Gujarat
          BAJAJ ALLIANZ Travel Insurance is running a global level FRAUD in many countries. They are declining claims without looking...

Kolkata, West Bengal
          I have a consumer durable loan taken from bajaj finance Ltd loan no.-4100CD01257364 Rs.2372 per month with mediclaim master policy but no any insurance certificate sent by company to me till date.Last EMI date-2/2/2015 but I want to refund my mediclaim master policy AMT Rs.4200 & oblige.My mobile no.[protected] and mediclaim master policy no.[protected].

[Jan 28, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Bishnu,
          Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz GIC team! We have noted the details provided and shared them with the concerned team.

Hi Bishnu,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Your complaint has been forwarded to Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance & the concerned team has been trying to contact you on the numbe provided but are unable to get through. Considering the possible exposure of your personal and policy related information, it would not be appropriate for us to respond to your specific grievances here on this site.

You are requested to share your details with us at the following link: http://general.bajajallianz.com/BagicNxt/misc/iTrack/indexOnlineGrv.do

The concerned team shall provide it’s response to your grievances on priority.

Life Insurance

H
            Bengaluru, Karnataka
            Hi, I bought Bajaj Alliance policy when my company gave new Citibank Suvidha salary account in Bangalore. The policy number is [protected]. I paid premium of 2000 rupees for 1 year. Total amount, i have paid till today is 24000. I wanted to surrendered the policy as i saw lot of complaints with bajaja alliaz and found it fake. I was also in need of money. So i called their customer care and told to tell me the process of surrendering the policy. I was asked to send address proof, policy bond, request to cancel the policy and cancelled check. Today i received a call from Bajaja alliaz and they told me that if i surrender the policy now, they will charge 35% of penalty. I will get around 15k back when i have paid 24k. When i bought this policy, their executive told that, i can withdraw the policy anytime and i will get the interest+premium amount paid till the date. Bajaj Alliaz has cheated me and should pay the full amount. I have read the policy doc as well. They can charge with penalty if i haven't paid their premium. Where are the penalty charges came from? Why they didn't tell me before signing the policy doc? if they would told mea before, i never had sign the policy. I want register complaint against bajaj alliaz for this fraud and really want to take legal action on this.

Hi Harsh,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We have shared your details with our customer service team who will work further on the reported matter.The concerned team shall provide its response to your grievance on priority.

Hi Harsh,

We hope that post your discussion with our representative, your issue has been resolved.In case of any other assistance, please feel free to get in touch.

Kolkata, West Bengal
              I Rajesh kumar Gupta mobile no.-[protected]. I have got a master policy by bajaj allianz through great eastarn trading co....
              Kolkata, West Bengal
              I Rajesh kumar Gupta I have got a master policy by bajaj allianz through great eastarn trading co. serampore (sales representative...

I have taken a policy on FEB 2014 with premium of Rs.859/-. Which consist of Own damage premium of 291( IDV 16091, Year of make 2006), Third Party coverage of 422, PA Cover 50, Service Tax 92, Edu Cess 3, Rounding of 859. When planned to renew my policy for this year premium amount was said as 905/- Which consist of Own damage premium of 291( IDV 16091, Year of make 2006), Third Party coverage of 464, PA Cover 50, Service Tax 100, Rounding of 905 When enquired about why my own damage premium not varied since vehicle value should get depreciated as well as i dont have any claim made on my vehicle hence there should be some discounts for my premium. No answer to explain my clarification asked. Then got some idea from customer care that if you renewed from customer portal you may have option to change the IDV value hence you can change premium. After getting registered with customer portal no able to add the policy for my id when check for the same customer care says to renew online other way as show 903 when is diffrent from the one shown in renewal notice. Even thought there is small margin amount it will get huge when collected over no of peoples blood.
              No response when asked for clarification on Renewal Premium Amount Calculation

[Jan 20, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Vinoth,

Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz GIC team! We would like to look into the issue and investigate it thoroughly. We've noted your concern, however to initiate the process of resolution, we would require additional details from you. Please share your policy number along with contact details at help.[protected]@bajajallianz.co.in to enable us to resolve your grievance. Take care to mention reference no. "ORM012101" when writing to us.

T
                Robertsonpet, Karnataka
                |Hi, My policy number is [protected], I am facing similar issue which is described by almost all as per below link. https://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/bajaj-allianz-super-saver-plan-bang... I have paid 3 premiums so far of 24, 575 each. (Total 73, 725 + taxes.)I had received an SMS from Bajaj which said - "Bajaj New Year offer invest rs.25000/yr for 5years & get guaranteed returns up to Rs.2, 30, 000 + 2 Gm Gold Coin + life Coverage + Tax Benefits."Since it has all the benefits for investing for short term and I also was looking for 3 years, calling open the sales person I was told that if I pay 25, 000/yr for 3 years, in the 5th year I would receive about 2, 20, 000 and don't have to pay for remaining 2 years.Now when I checked with the customer care, they mention I need to pay for 10 years and its a traditional plan, however the agent about the claim he makes referring to the clause mentioned in the policy.I was totally mislead and given false promises.Now the agent is absconding, I have his phone numbers but seems to have changed it. I roughly have 1 month's time to pay the 4th premium, this is really causing concern to people like us who make certain planning. I didn't expect this from Bajaj, I feel cheated and lost. Contact me at khan.[protected]@gmail.com Regards, Tanzeel
                Hi Tanzeel,

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Team
                I had received a call from your Customer Agent Kaleem and after discussing with him, about the issue and after his finding out that it was third party agents who had misleaded me by providing the wrong information and convinced me to pay. I had been paying for 3 years 24.5 K and taxes, which was wrong was the conclusion.
                Now, I want my money to be returned with no benefits is also ok, for which Kaleem had told me he needs to put this with his superior and come back to me.
                He has not come back yet.

Kindly do the needful soon.Thanks, Tanzeel
                Hi Tanzeel,

An email has been sent in response to your concern, we would request you to respond on the same for further clarification.

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Team

I purchased travel policy from online agent rajesh. And i had made payment on 27-Dec-14. Before renewing my policy i told that guy to include special condition(to include mental disorder) as there on my old policy. But after receiving new policy i have found that special condition are not included. I called him again and told him to include that condition. He was trying to fooled me by mailing me some endorsement form. He told me that please include these endorsement form with policy will cover special condition. I submitted that my policy to university. They told me that that these policy doesnt include special condition. So i called rajesh and told him that these policy is not accepted by my university. Rajesh told me that you have to pay more around RS2500 to include condition. I told him that ya i will pay. he told that they have already cancelled my new policy and now we will give you new policy with condition written on it. No response from Bajajallianz. Now i dont want your policy. And i am going to file case against you. I have cooperate soo much with you. Now i can't handle anymore.

[Jan 13, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Lokesh,

Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz GIC team! We would like to look into the issue and investigate it thoroughly. We've noted your concern, however to initiate the process of resolution, we would require additional details from you. Please share your policy number along with contact details at help.[protected]@bajajallianz.co.in to enable us to resolve your grievance. Take care to mention reference no. "ORM011401" when writing to us.

C
                    Pune, Maharashtra
                    I have policy number [protected]. I have provided check for policy renewal on date 08 Jan 2015 but i am not getting policy receipt. As per executive he is not able to provide policy as some old check from year 2014 dishonored from my policy, i have given written application that this check was not mine it was from Janta Bank account and i don't have account in Janta Bank. Wanted to know why its taking so long time for getting policy receipt.

[Jan 09, 2015] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi Chetan,
                    Thank you for reaching out to us!

For any other inquiry related to Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance you can log on to :http://general.bajajallianz.com/BagicNxt/misc/iTrack/indexOnlineGrv.do.

Hi Chetan,

An email has been sent to you in response to your concern. We would request you to respond on the same in case further clarification is required.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      I was forced to take the policy at the time of opening corporate account. I was told that you will yield 8.5% pa interest and there is no lock in period and you may pull out the amount any time after 1 years without any charges. Also they informed you have 9.6 lakh of coverage. No policy documents were given to me by citibank and bajaj. I tried surrenduring the same after one year but i was told it will bear charges of almost 40%. I asked bajaj team to come and discuss and they came down to discuss and told me that it was something wrong from the citibank team but now the only option is to carry on this policy for 4 years so that there is no surrender charges. I have been continously asking for complete policy but it has not been shared till now. Now after completing 4 years when i am trying to surrender the policy i am being told that you will have to bear the administrative charges and also the life insurance premium!!! where the hell life insurance premium came into picture ??? I am still fighting with bajaj team to help me out and atleast pay me the total 54000 Thousand premium which i have paid surrender the policy i am being told that you will have to bear the administrative charges and also the life insurance premium!!! where the hell life insurance premium came into picture ??? I am still fighting with bajaj team to help me out and atleast pay me the total 54000 premium which i have paid and forget about the interest. please help my membership no for policy :[protected] policy number::::[protected] really its fraud joint venture of Citi bank and bajaj now I am sending a letter to PMO along with this complain I just want to the people who are Also lotted by this fraud bajaj Allianz pls join me we will fight for our premium if they don't give us our total premium ashish [protected]
                      Hi Ashish,

Dear Ashish,

We have responded to your concern via email, please respond on the same mail for further clarification. In case of any other assistance or more customer service options, please feel free to visit our online customer service page at http://www.bajajallianz.com/Corp/customer-service.jsp

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        I was forced to take the policy at the time of opening corporate account. I was told that you will yield 8.5% pa interest and there is no lock in period and you may pull out the amount any time after 1 years without any charges. Also they informed you have 9.6 lakh of coverage. No policy documents were given to me by citibank and bajaj. I tried surrenduring the same after one year but i was told it will bear charges of almost 40%. I asked bajaj team to come and discuss and they came down to discuss and told me that it was something wrong from the citibank team but now the only option is to carry on this policy for 4 years so that there is no surrender charges. I have been continously asking for complete policy but it has not been shared till now. Now after completing 4 years when i am trying to surrender the policy i am being told that you will have to bear the administrative charges and also the life insurance premium!!! where the hell life insurance premium came into picture ??? I am still fighting with bajaj team to help me out and atleast pay me the total 54000 Thousand premium which i have paid surrender the policy i am being told that you will have to bear the administrative charges and also the life insurance premium!!! where the hell life insurance premium came into picture ??? I am still fighting with bajaj team to help me out and atleast pay me the total 54000 premium which i have paid and forget about the interest. please help really its fraud joint venture of Citi bank and bajaj now I am sending a letter to PMO along with this complain I just want to the people who are Also lotted by this fraud bajaj Allianz pls join me we will fight for our premium if they don't give us our total premium ashish [protected]
                        Hi Ashish,

Dear Ashish,

O
                          New Delhi, Delhi
                          Dear Sir i am ex employee of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. (Bajaj Allianz Staffing Solutions) connaught place new delhi. My emp. id is BG05835. Please provide my PF Details.My mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com. Thanks OM PRAKASH [protected], [protected]

[Dec 23, 2014] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi Om Prakash,

Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz GIC team! We would request you to share your concern directly with the Human Resources department at your local Bajaj Alliance General Insurance office. Meanwhile, we shall share your details with the HR department as well.

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                            Dear Sir, I am an ex employee of Bajaj allianz life insurance. I worked for 1 year as ISR in bangalore victoria road branch Operator through Ma Foi Management Consultants Ltd. from OCT-2005 to Nov-2006. Now I want to initiate the PF transfer. So I found Establishment code not mentioned in my payslip. How to get that and initiate the transfer to new employment??? EPF NUMBER:- 41424 Emp No. 42903 Company Name. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co Ltd, Pune Regards ANURAG SRIVASTAVA
                            PF TRANSFER PROBLEM

My email id:- [protected]@gmail.com
                            Mob:-[protected]

Dear Anurag,

Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz ! We would request you to share your concern directly with the Human Resources department at your local Bajaj Alliance Lfe Insurance office.

Life Insurance
                            Dear Team,

Thanks for taking pain to reply.

But I would need your help on this. Please guide me whom to connect, rather connect me to them.
                            This is serious issue which needs address.

Anurag Srivastava

Udaipur, Rajasthan
                              SIR AS PER REGARD WE ARE GETTING 68002/- RUPEES AGAINST THIS CLAIM AS BILL AMOUNT IS OF RS77633/- THE PARTS WHICH WE HAVE USED IN THIS CLAIM ARE IN ESTIMATE ALSO PASSED BY SURVEYOR SO I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE RECHECK THIS CASE AS CUSTOMER IS DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR THIS TYPE OF SERVICE AND WE ARE ALSO NOT SATISFIED I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE RECHECK THE FILE AND PROVIDE US FILE COPY . DETAILS CUSTOMER NAME-Dr.NITIN GUPTA POLICY NO-FBA/[protected] VEH NO-RJ13CB0549 SURVEYOR -UMESH SIDANA POLICY TYPE - NIL DEPRISIATION REGARDS KETAN MALIK [protected] DHRUV FORD

[Dec 22, 2014] Bajaj Allianz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Dear Ketan,

Greetings from the Bajaj Allianz GIC team! We have noted the details provided and shared them with the concerned team who will ensure that the policy documents are shared with you at the earliest.

Dear Ketan,

Post your interaction with our representative, we hope your query has been resolved. In case of any other assistance or more customer service options, please feel free to write to help.[protected]@bajajallianz.co.in .