Bajaj Auto

Pune
Pune District

2056
Good

Bajaj Auto related photos (1129)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bajaj Auto Complaints & Reviews

V
Singapore, Singapore
Maine 2 mhine phle bajaj platina bs6 kick start buy ki thi. Us time bhi mere sath cheat Kiya bola self start h end time bola ye kick start h or hmare pas filhal gadi nhi h documents Chad chuke h ye woh drama krne lge then Maine finally ha KR di or us time bhi bike 3 gante m start Hui woh bhi ek back seat k niche pin ko nikalne se o mean unko main problme PTA hi nhi chli only time pas . Fir bole ab thik h le jao .after 10 days whi issue jb Maine showroom call Kiya toh bole seat ko kholo or pin nikalotlb solution bhi ese gwar type. Fir whi problm 5 din bad Hui us din toh exident hote hote bcha highway pr bnd ho gai . Maine agle din agency m dikhaya . Toh what unhone check Kiya but after two hours se who problem . Mtlb jb unse thik nhi ho rhi h toh fir q bhga rhe h muje . M mentally inta disprecation m aaya hu bike ko wjh se kaam pr bhi late hr jgh kuch na kuch hadsa chlte chlte bnd ho jati h.agr bike change nhi krenge toh bhi m ye bike nhi rkhunga or case krunga jm Bajaj jhunjhunu Rajasthan 333516.

V
    Rawatbhata, Rajasthan
    Sir i have plusser bike 200cc, sir isme starting problam thi aur uske liye maine bajaj service center charkhi dadri me le kr gya usko wha khde kiye hue 20 din ho gye h bt abi tk koi b solution nhi hua h please needfull help reg.No. Hr26co0466

K
      Dear sir
      I have purchase bajaj avenger 220 cruize in 2018 in mahesana location. Last time i service my bike in fault of leg breack. He is also service and replace of spring of rs. 10/- and labor of rs. 200/-. I am also complait about this matter in next day.

Till day, this problem not solved. I have problem also not solved. I am purchase yearly amc. 2 amc pending. I am cancelled amc in last 2.

I am not coming workshop again.

M
        Singapore, Singapore
        I had purchased a dominar 250 bike from global bajaj, jagatpuri, delhi on 2nd august, 2020. I paid 49, 700 in cash as down...

F
        Patna, Bihar
        Dear bajaj,

I am a proud owner of bajaj bikes since 2003, now i am owning pulsar rs200 abs.

3 months ago, i gave my bike for a routine service after then my bike has started giving a problem. After then till now 5 times i have taken my bike for repair but till now my problem not yet solved and every time they are charging a heavy amount. Technician doesn't have proper explanations. My bike is in service center from 10 days and not yet repaired.

I suspect they might have replaced my good parts with faulty one. Because problem started after servicing only.

No action taken till now, after 3 times complaint and 2 mails to costumer care.

Service center details: akarsh auto private ltd.
        Add: mahmadpur 8complex, bypass rd, near nexa services, anisabad, patna, bihar 800002
        Phone:[protected]

San Jose, United States
          I have a dominar motor cycle. Bought from kanchan bajaj in thane in 2018 february.
          Due to covid lock down my motor...

Singapore, Singapore
          21 day befor oil chamber of bike dominar400 dammage bike no. Rj 14 hr8328.. I dropped my bike 21 day befor for changing oil filters. Nd service center say you bike repair with in 15 day... But not repair with in 21 days... Tomorrow i call service center he was said me your bike is befor evning and i reached evening on service center but he was called your bike is not raedy, have some isse on self start so for checking again open the engine and solve it... Today morning again call the service center he was promise me today is bike complete repair an give it till afternoon but... And toaday again go to service center he was said me some problem again generate in engine fan... I m total upaset for this service😶😔i have waste more time maintly are distrustb... So plz change my bike machenic.🙏🙏.. I feard that's not create another problem in my bike😦😦😦.. At p. L auto bajaj service center jan path na gar, jaipur

D
            Singapore, Singapore
            Dear team, am harpreet mall from phagwara. I have to buy a new bike (Bajaj ct 100) from your lovely auto phagwara -144401...

F
            Singapore, Singapore
            I have claimed a insurance on my bajaj ns 200 bs6 bike (Wb20bg6013)
            I have given the bike on 17 august and still not getting any response from the service center (Garia osl bajaj) everytime i call they say they can't tell me the estimated time and estimated amount. Please help me out here. I personally have high hopes with bajaj but never in my life i faced this problem.

K
              Good evening
              I am keshav kumar sharma dma in shahjahanpur branch and my joining of 16 march 2020 (By team lease). I am working with hard work carefully and honesty proper. My senior mr. Rahul chabra (Acm) using abuse language and threatening for throw out from the company. My another senior mr. Sharad jauhari (Co) and mr. Shivgopal (Co) he is also on concoll when mr. Rahul chahta abused to me.
              It's my humble request pls find who wrong and take proper action.
              Thanks and regards
              Keshav kumar sharma
              Sharma. [protected]@gmail.com

R
                Hayes, United Kingdom
                Mene bajaj ki bike le rakhi he bajaj ke showroom se date 2019/2/27ko mayur bajaj jo ki dhehradhun me rajur rod pr he me jab bhi sharvish karane jatha hu to mujhe jesi sharvish karni chahiye sharvish shentar walo ki veshe nhi karthe bs bike dho ke hor oil chenj kar dhethe he bs meri bike ka hendal me dhikath ho rahi thi to wo bhi unhone bike ka hendal dila kar dhiya ab meri bike off rod me chal rahi he to bike ka hendal bahut awaj kar raha he baki mujhe sharvish shentar walo ne puri tharha bike hendal hor bahut waivresh ho rahi he bike me baki mujhe sharvish shentar wale peshe to pure jodthe he pr us tharha kam nhi karthe bike me dhanywadh

P
                  Sep 6, 2020
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  Back wheel alignment is not properly. riding experience is very poor. I visited the showroom but not solve the problem.

Singapore, Singapore
                    10 months before I purchased new 180F Bajaj pulsar. Then suddenly front dipper light stop the working then I visited the showroom to solve the problem. Then they told that light is not available so you will come after 2 or 3 days. But more then one month pass. They could not solve my problem. Then I think that why should I spent 1.20lac.and buy the bike. Bajaj sale and service is so poor. That's why I told my friend and family don't buy the Bajaj bike because off poor sale and service. I will share my experience with the near ones.

D
                      Acton, United Kingdom
                      Dear team,
                      this is concern about my new ct 110 registration file which I bought from gurukripa auto agency ASC Standard...

G
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      Mere bike ka front wheel ka colour apne aap nikl raha hai bike ko le kr abhi 6 month b nhi complete hue aur meri complaint showroom wale b nhi sun rhe wo mujhe ghuma rhe hai..
                      According to my bike bajaj pulsar the front wheel colour remove automatically
                      According to my bike bajaj pulsar the front wheel colour remove automatically

R
                        Dear sir.

I have using bajaj pulsar 150cc tn30bp8914 no proper response from swarnambigai bajai salem more than 1 month i am waiting for bike delivery insurance claim pending for spares i am totally disappointed with bajaj sevice pls do the need ful here after i am not refer bajaj to my friends and relative
                        Insurance claim number policy no.453400/31/2020/5899 registered. Claim no.450014/31/2021/00030362

Singapore, Singapore
                          मैंने एक गाड़ी ct100 जो कि 9/10/2015 को बजाज आदित्य ऑटो शोरूम आसींद, भीलवाड़ा (राज.) 311301 से खरीदी थी तो उसमें rc में चैसिस no में अंतर आ रहा तो उसको सुधार कर के न्यू rc issue कराने की कृपा करावे
                          मो.न. [protected]
                          Updated by Sukhdev Khatik Sep 04, 2020 Bajaj ct 100 jiska reg.no Rj 06 hs 5812 he uska chassis no Md2a18az2fpf15964 he jo ki rc m diffrent h, rc me chassis no- mda18az2fpf15964 he iska correction krwa kr ke new rc issue kre
                          Mo. No. [protected]
                          Dalpat singh/ganpat singh
                          V.p. raghunath pura teh.asind dist.bhilwara raj.

M
                            San Jose, United States
                            Please provide me with rc of my vehicle no pb65ay3485
                            I purchased this bike on august 02 2020.

Aug 31, 2020
                              Acton, United Kingdom
                              Their is an leakage of oil in back shocker in my bike due to which my vehicle is behaving unstable.

Name : anil yadav
                              Phone no. : [protected]

Aug 31, 2020
                                Agra, Uttar Pradesh
                                Dear sir/mam,

I am mr. Harvinder singh mobile no. [protected], e mail : [protected]@gmail.com, loan no....