Bajaj Auto

Pune
Pune District

2055
Good

Bajaj Auto related photos (1100)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bajaj Auto Complaints & Reviews

Teja Rajendar on Aug 16, 2020
I had recently brought a bs6 pulsar 150 it is stopping contiously I had given my bike for servicing recently don't what happened it is creating a mess while starting and it stops suddenly after few seconds of start really furstrated by this

Jack Gokul on Aug 16, 2020
    Hi Team,

Low oil indicator will glow after riding for few Kms.

I have changed the below parts,

1. Oil sensor switch
    2. Oil filter
    3. Internal wiring

Even after all these still the issue persist. Showroom people always to escape from the situation.No proper updates from their end and they actually don't know what is the issue.

If any have a solution for this . Kindly let me know.

Adv Ravi Shukla on Aug 15, 2020
      Dera sir

Adv Ravi Shukla on Aug 15, 2020
        Dear sir mire lone month 24 month ka tha ab 31 month ka kaise ho gya plz contact me [protected]

Harjot Computer on Aug 15, 2020
          Dir kashipur nagpal agency se bike ki service hui or after gear prblem krne lag gya he and taper sound kar rhe plzz help me for this problem kashipur uttarakhand nagpal agency my name is amandeep singh

Vaghela Jayesh on Aug 15, 2020
            My bike's mileage wire doesn't work properly, and it's getting noisy.
            My bike has returned 10915km.
            I want to know what is the life of meter wire.
            Please reply.

Nehwalarun on Aug 15, 2020
              I purchased bike ct100 es one year ago but the clutch stopped working only after 12000 kms and i changed it on agency but now it is only 25000km and it is not working well. Kindly help me out of it.

akshay khetle on Aug 14, 2020
                I got my bajaj pulsar rs 200 chain sprocket replacement done from raj bajaj service centre. It took them 3 days to replace the chain sprocket. I was assured by the service executive that the bike would be fixed within 1 day. After 3 days i got my bike, after towards home i noticed the chain had issues so again visited the service centre and kept my bike there for couple of days more. After 2 days j got an call from the service centre for the issue is been fixed i took the delivery of the bike and before reaching home i noticed the chain is still having problems. I called the service centre and explained them the issue. They replied me that they don't have time to repair the mess they did to my bike.

I paid 4300 rs for spoiling my bike.

Bajaj Auto — dominar complaint

rksng on Aug 14, 2020
                  हैलो बजाज टीम,

मेरा नाम रिंकू सिंह मेने Rajiv...

Vicky Dhruv on Aug 13, 2020
                  I am not satisfied with bajaj bike and its service. Its service quality is bad. I fill complaint in consumer court becose i purchase new bike in 6 month only but i am surfing complaint new bike 2 or 3day purchase new bike

Bajaj Auto — Emi bounce charges not posted by collection executive

krishna BC on Aug 10, 2020
                    My emi was not debited in the month of may 2019, in june collection executive came near my house for payment collection at...

Bajaj Auto — Dominar 400 Not good

Rahul Fegno on Aug 10, 2020
                    I brought a Dominar on 2nd July 2020 and barely used it for 15 days.
                    It got a battery complaint and is not starting...

Bajaj Automobile — over charge by bajaj bike service centre

Neelsun on Aug 9, 2020
                    I have bajaj discover 125cc on 6aug2020 i decide to take my bike to authorised bajaj service centre in my village near neemrana...

Bajaj Auto — regarding services offered at kanchan bajaj, thane wagalebesetate

GURUDATTA AMIN on Aug 9, 2020
                    Respected sir,
                    I am owner of bajaj vikrant.

Recently i have given my bike for repair to bajaaj kanchan...

Ajay chandran on Aug 8, 2020
                    Bajaj finserv — for charge for failed mandate txn bajaj finance of amount 295 need proper reason for debit or else please refund

Bajaj Finserv for charge for failed mandate txn bajaj finance

Bajaj Auto — 2nd free service as cancelled

Gowtham Da on Aug 7, 2020
                      Duing this during this covid-19 panic time your service center centre are not opened till june half on month. At this time...

Pulsar220 on Aug 7, 2020
                      I need to solve the problem of fuse in baja pulsar 220

diwakar sandra on Aug 6, 2020
                        For above said vehicle when rain comes there will be full dust because no guard is provided. Same for chains packet also fully to be covered.

Bajaj Auto — Fraud with customer for collecting extra money for colour choice

virendra thacker on Aug 5, 2020

We are surprised about behavior of pune's dealer. We was booked our chetak with advance payment...

ratanbhaduri on Aug 5, 2020
                          Purchased on 23.05.2020. Chasis no. Md2b37ax7lrl72742, engine no. Pfxrll19369 from rolta bajaj, kolkata 59. Engine malfunction signal is always on after 7 days from purchase of vehicle. At the time of first servicing informed them about it but problem not solved. Pollution certificate not issued since pollution measure is high. Again visited service centre at kestopur they informed censor have to be changed which is out of stock. I have already been penalised twice for non having pollution certificate. Please look into the matter and solve as early as possible.
                          Ratan bhaduri