Bajaj Finserv

1980
Load

Bajaj Finserv Complaints & Reviews

Bajaj — Form 22 (missed) [Resolved]

Dear sir, i would like to inform you that ihave purchase a bike from Balaji motors(mohana).bearing engine no.DZUBTK65205 &...

hi im kinjal panchal i m riding pulsar dtsi 150cc from last 2004 after 2007 i m suffering my rear shockup ar not working properly i went to show room they told me no stock avaliable i told when it will available they told 10 to 15 dys i went again but there was no stock then i purchase from local dealer but after 6 to 8 months they also became harder after adjustment also then also stock not avaliable then i changed to gas filled shockup but after 1 &half year same problem was arising & now i again changed my 3rd shockup of escort but im not satisfy i want to by new original shockup pls tell were i can get original rear shockup from andheri to dhaisar & i drive my cousin bike pulsar hi bike model is also 2004 but his rear shock r working good as mine pls mail me at kinjal [protected]@rediffmail.com or [protected] im not satisfy with bajaj spares first i had kb100 which was good but im not stasify for this ok
Aug 13, 2020

The complaint is regarding the bajaj geyser model Shakti Plus 25L.

I had purchased it on...

Dear sir, I am holding BAJAJ DISCOVER DTSI 150cc. PURCHASED on 28/FEB/2011 AT P.M BAJAJ IN CHANDANAGAR HYDERABAD My consern is from the purchasing date i have a problem of PETROL LEAKEGE further as per my convinience i gave my byke for 1st free servicing at P.M BAJAJ SERVICE CENTER and given a complaint of PETROL LEAKEGE but after few hours i got a call from service centre to receive my byke. I received my byke and filled petrol of 3ltrs and found the petrol leakege is still exists, then again visited to service centre with same complaint,they removed CARBORATER assy and cleaned up and fixed then the complaint was rectified. I have few questions. 1.Why those people are not able to rectify it for the first time? 2.Why they are neglecting? 3.who will bear the petrol cost (max i lost up to 10 ltrs) MY request is to please make the customer satisfied with first arrival of service centre. Please look in to my consern and find some solution of my petrol expencives. Thanking you, G.ESHWARAIAH [protected]
    Answers

Dear Sir/Mam,
      Recently we had purchased Bajaj Water Geaser from Pune City but there is the leakage problem which is continously noticed by us which is leaking from Bajaj Water Geaser. Same problem came in the month of Jan 2011 when we had purchsed Bajaj Water Geaser and we had already locked a call from dealer through which we had received an engineer which is from your company had and he had resolved the leakage problem but now we are noticing that the same problem is coming in our bajaj water geaser. So kindly lock my call and provide your engineer to solve this leakage problem.

Thanks & Regards
      Priyanka Tyagi
      [protected]/[protected]

hello,sir
        in karolbagh peoples are packing duplicate products in bajaj auto ltd packing i have bought some items from there for bajaj motorcycle but after one month facing problem again then i went to karol bagh and came to know all are duplicate and selling inferior products on orignal prices and they have same packing like bajaj and stickers selling open in market this is making big loss to govt and excise &sales departments
        Aug 13, 2020
        how much did you paid for such bike????? defiantly you got very attractive discount by them...so, mistake by your side let the buyer beware sir ji...

I have purchased bajaj pulsar bike 3 to 5 years ago. Now my pulsar bike is giving some problems. The problem what i am facing is, it will gets off automatically in running condition. really i am tired from this problem.
          i have compalined the problem to nearest bajaj dealer more than three times & i got a bill around 1200 still they cant rectify the problem... once the bike gets off , there is power coming in the spark plug.After two or three hours we can start the bike in a single kick... After 2 day s the same problem persists again.I am fed up with the issue & when i gave to service center they are not able identify the problem. They are telling that they have ride the bike for 10 km s and not showing any complaint,This happens twice in a week & unable to rectify.

Service center name is ABHINANDAN MOTORS PVT LTD,
          D.NO 8-1-21/160,Suryanagar Colony,Towlichowki,HYB 008
          PH: 23566667/8/9,23566660

Bajaj Pulsar — gets off automatically

I have purchased bajaj pulsar bike 3 to 5 years ago. Now my pulsar bike is giving some problems. The problem what i am facing is, if i will kept my bike directly to sunlight and after few minutes if i have to go anywhere it will gets off automatically in running condition. really i am tired from this problem. i have compalined this problem to our bajaj dealer and thier service centre also but still now this problem is not rectified by anyone of your dealer.

Please give higher priority for this.

From;
          Struggling customer
          Sharath Kumar
            I would like to bring to your kind notice that in spite of my payments made for closing my consumer loan...

I had my Bajaj Pulsar 150 Serviced at Bajaj Dealer Showroom , Karunagapally . When i was filling out the form the service manager told me about the new engine oil by Bajaj . He assured me that The engine oil need to be changed only after 10000 Kms. When i went for the service the Odo meter reading was 50000+- 100 kms. The bike reached 52500 kms and my engine piston got jammed. When i showed it to the dealer in Cochin. He told me that the engine oil might have dried up . I cant Understand why the engine oil dried up Without raching atleast 3000 kms. They were promisng me 10000 kms and it was written in bold letters on the oil can. My bike did not have any leakages of oil or so and now i need atleast Rs. 10000 to repair the bike. I would like to file a complaint against Bajaj by misleading consumers by providing low quality engine oil. How should i proceed ??

I have my service records and the whole bill of the service . My bike itself is the most important evidence.
            Aug 13, 2020

The service of Bajaj showrooms is getting very low standard. Whenever I go to service my bike they will tell me that some parts of my bike has to be replaced. Then even after replacing the parts later the problem persists. The service centre do not keep genuine products with them due to which the replaced part gets spoiled so quickly
              SIR,
              THIS IS REGARDING IRRESPONSIBILITY SHOWN BY YOUR DEALER<SHIVA AUTOMOBILES ALIGARH> IN PROVIDING SERVICE . MY NET BELOW THE LIGHT HAD BEEN MISSED BY THEM AND NOW THEY ARE SAYING THEY DONT HAVE IT WHAT IS THIS.
              IS THIS THE GOODWILL OF BAJAJ ?
              I HAVE OPTED THIS BIKE ON BAJAJ'S GOODWILL AND ALSO SOME SPRING WHICH IS MAKING TOO MUCH NOISE IS ALSO NOT IN STOCK AND IS A MANUFACTURING DEFECT,I EARLIER OWNED KARIZMA AND NEVER FACED SUCH TYPE OF ASINGLE PROBLEM AND THIS IS THE FIRST SERVICE AND YOU MAY KNOW HOW MUCH SATISFIED I AM..
              TRILOK SINGH
              I completely agree with the above complaints. In our country, not only bajaj, even other two wheeler manufacturers and dealers are same. they don't care about customers' problems. They all work on one motto "Just sell, sell and make profit." nothing else. Proper service after sales is like a dream for customers. I only have one question to all these manufacturers and dealers "Are you people here to just make profit without providing any after sales service?? why the hell do you make these machines if you people can't provide even a single spare after selling your machines?" Chinese manufacturers are far better than you guys, at least they have a cheaper product that lasts even better than yours and we know that we can't rely on them. But what about the indian manufacturers and that too great names like bajaj (this guy rahul bajaj claims of customer satisfaction on business channels), he should read this articles from different sites so that he can see what is his brand is and what his group of dealer network does to we the customers.

I have purchased a Pulsar 150 CC from Shiva Scooter Agency ,E-18
                New Arya Nagger ,Registration Date :20 Nov 2008 & Registration No-UP14AS5582 .

At 15758 Kilometers & with in 2 years , I am facing many problem to this, such as
                it was not taking the gear & load .after giving the bike for service(Shiva Scooter Agency
                Site -4, Sahibabad Ghaziabad-201001) .they have asked me to change some parts such as CLUTH FRICTION DISK, CLUTH CENTRE ,PLATE CLUTH & many others bill was 2309 Rupees & problem was solved.
                Now at 17550 Kilometers: Again problem is same. So I was at same dealers for
                service & for this problem. After 2 years Shiva Bajaj peoples are asking me for engine work and they told me it’s a 5500/- rupees for half engine work or 12500 /- rupees for full engine. they told me your bike engine is not working properly and it needs to be half engine work . because engine is consuming a lot of engine oil. How is t possible at17558 Kilometers & with in two years engine having problem.

Looking for your favorable reply.

Parmesh Choudhary
                AE-116,Avantika ,Ghazi bad
                MOB: [protected]
                Aug 13, 2020
                am ramesh kumar bh i purchased pulsar 150cc byke from vst cottonpet, bengaluru from may-2006and my bike is riding 30000kmstill now.my question is am servicing the byke above showrrom only for in time only.but last service the service person say your engine will be problem and he suggest half engine serving cost is 8000 am surprised because am not rough use the byke and speed is maintain 40-50kms how can it is possible answer me

I, Ch.Ashok Kumar taken 30,600/- loan from bajajfinance towards my 32" Samsung LCD TV...

I have purchased LED TV from Home Town, Ishanya mall, Pune and got 0%interest and 0 processing fees from...

I have taken a consumer durable loan on 24/05/2010 vide their Agreement Number 4180CD00038433 for 12 month equal EMI. On begining I have paid Rs. 5500 as advance EMI i.e. for 4 months. Remaining EMIs I have given the ECS form signed to collect from my bank AXIS bank. Everymonth the ECS date is 5th. After paying 5 EMIs on 5th of every month starting 5th July 2010, I have paid the remaining 3 EMIs on 30th November 2010 through online by debit card. In spite of this they have still continuing tthe sumission of ECS witdrawal 5th Dec. and now on 5th Jan. 2011also. In spite of showing the loan have closed in my loan account on their wepage.

Whle enquiring with their Accountant Mr. Happy of Ahmedabad branch office, he is threatening me over phone that he will sunmit the ECS for every month untill the actual closure of EMI preapproved. After they will think about returning my excess money whatever available. Request your help. Sidharthan
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  My Name is Hiral R Soni. My mobile no. is [protected] & live in ahmedabad. I request curruntly that my Personal loan is running but i don't have any account number or any other number. so how can check my loan details .so i request u that pls mention the details in my mail id is:-"sweetu.[protected]@yahoo.co.in"
                  I had been taken the Personal loan #4040PL00315333 still I had not been received the EMI card. and also very difficult to know the balance so I u provide the balance it will more helpful. Thanks Vishwanath G contact #[protected]

A year ago i purchased my bike pulsar on dt 17th nov.2009. I have warrente for 2yrs of purchased..now on 21/8/2010 i went for my service in bajaj service center at salatwada..there a person of service center told us that your original service book is about to get over so BAJAJ and A.S.MOTORS had offered customer a new service book (privelage book) with special bonus offer.which costs Rs.650 along with free services( washing polishing.) hence we purchased.
                    After 3 months i went for service.at same service center that time i gave the NEW SERVICE BOOK to service man and he replied that the book is INVALID..there is no reply from BAJAJ MOTORS..
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    sir i am atul d madhavi i purches bajaj pulsar 150 on 23/3/2012 ( address-BAJAJ AUTO PLANET shop no 1/2/4 durga complacex near rto office pen khopli road pen raigad phone no [protected] /[protected] ]
                    but still delar not do Registration he not pay RTO tax yet so here i requsted to u to do needful in above matter and give me a call back thank you sane copy of bill is att
                    Dear

Bajaj Company,

I am mohammed ali , i have not rec any Responce from u ... but my family is facing harassment from Bajaj Finance

I Req Bajaj Finance To Tell Me the process OF filling A legal Case . please

Chassis Number : MD2DSPAZZUWE51587

Engine Number :- JBMBUE44207

Phone NUmber :- [protected]

i want u to pull up the infomation for jan2012 and feb 2012

a Agent Promise me If i pay my jan emi 2012 he will waiver my late fee but does he did ??? no y ???

i gave Authorisezation to take money from my bank every month of 10 but in feb u have take out money on ???? 9 ?????

on 9 feb 2012 i have 2200 rs in my bank u have process the chq on 9.30 but on 9.25 bank charge me 250 rs for Jan bons chq icici bank

again my autorise u have process chq 2 times who gave authorization to take out money 2 times

then after that every months i am paying my emi and asking them to waived my fee but everymonth there were charge me for nthg when i check my statement i saw in sep since jan 2012 to sep 2012 there are late fee ............ why shd i pay there charge when i talk to a lady emplyee of bajaj she was shouting at me

i want now u to come court and give ans why you have take out money 9 not 10

why u have not waived jan 2012 late fee even

my scooter reg.no UA07 M6527. SIR I HAVE PAID FULL AND FINAL AMOUNT TO BAJAJ FINANCE AGAINST MY LOAN.1 YEAR BACK.STILL I AM LOOKING FOR THE N.O.C. I HAVE CHANGED MY ADDRESS. MY NEW ADDRESS IS.....7, MAHADEV VIHAR ,G.M.S.ROAD. DEHRADUN. YOU ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO SEND THE N.O.C TO THIS ADDRESS.YOU CAN E MAIL THE N.O.C TO MY E MAIL ADDRESS.....[protected]@gmail.com....thanks
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      my scooter regn no.AP29AM1713. SIR MY NAME IS RAJABOINA MALLESH S/O R NARASIMHA D OF BIRTH 28/11/1964. ADDRESS; 1-132/3 BALAJI NAGAR, GHATKESAR, RANGA REDDY DIST. MTH.YR.OF MFG 8/2009. CHASSIS NUMBER:MD2DSPAZZSWE22350. ENGINE NUMBER JBMBSE22258. I HAVE COMPLETED MY BAJAJ AUTO FINANCE LTD I HAVE BROUGHT MY N.O.C ORGINAL CERTIFICATE BUT I HAVE LOST THAT ORGINAL CERTIFICATE NOW I WANT DUPULACITE N.O.C CERTIFICATE YOU ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO SEND THE N.O.C CERTIFICATE YOU CAN E MAIL THE N.O.C TO MY E MAIL ADDRESS [protected]@gmail.com... thanks AND PHONE NUMBER [protected]

My name is KAMALJEET SINGH and i have purchased an lcd tv towards loan ac no.4100cd00063240.By checking u will know that all my payments are paid in time and up to date.But upon my one request for giving a one month extension for my marriage is taking place on the 23rd of this month and i will not be available for a month I WAS CALLED A CHEATER AND THREATENED THAT IF I NOT PAY THE AMT ON THIS 30TH THEY WILL TAKE AWAY THE LCD TV FROM MY HOME.The person who has badly behaved named JAYANTA.I[censored]r company cant grant a customer,s request upon an important occasion u should spoke it softly in good manner.UR EMPLOYEES DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TALK TO THE CUSTOMERS WHO R GENUINE AND R PAYING ALL THE PAYMENTS IN TIME IN THIS WAY.They r exploiting BAJAJ COMPANY'S NAME AND RUINING THEIR BUSINESS.I m very hurt as i m a CUSTOMER TO MANY COMPANIES BUT NO COMPANY HAS EVER BADLY BEHAVED.
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        i took led from the local dealer and i have paid 1 st instalment but few days back i lost my mobile in which all details like a/c no id every thing had been misplaced now i need to make a payment online kindly i required a help from ur side i tried to do for more than hour ut i cant

sir meri bike ko 6 months bhinahi hue hai pa us me itna jang lag gaya hai plz aap kychh kare meri bike no HR29X 7463, OWNER,S NAME- VISHAL S/D/W OF RAM KISHAN, FULL ADD. Q C-1 COLLEGE CAMOUS G.P.W., SEC -8 FARIDABAD, DEALERS NAME $ ADD, ARORA MOTORS BLB. OPP. PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK MATHURA ROAD, BALLABGARH . FARIDABAD CHASSIS , MD2DSPAZZTPC90575
                          ENGINE NO. JBUBTC2879
                          VALID FROM 12-JUL-2010
                          bike
                          Aug 13, 2020

I purchased Bajaj Discover 150cc on 20th September 2010 on Hard Cash from Atharva Motor, Evershine Nagar, Malad (W), Mumbai-64.

Just within a week the bike started loosing the colour and specially the Mac wheel, shockup, handle, mirror glass handle etc.

I have complained several time to the Authorised service centre - Sai Service Agency (Bombay) Pvt. Ltd. Address: C/o. Hoosaini Auto Mart, 24, S.V. Road, Amboli, Andheri (W), Mumbai-58. Tel:[protected].

Also complained the bajaj on phone but they are not giving proper response.

They say that do what ever you want. I also informed that if the bike is not proper then replace it. They deny saying that will paint the bike and give it.

In just 40 days from the date of purchase I have to do 2 service of the bike, but still of no result.

This big companies sell the product in the market without giving proper service.

Who will listen to common man greviences. I will also be taking TV and print media to get help if my issues are unheard.

Hoping you will look into this matter and resolve the issues.

Thank you.

Unhappy customer of Bajaj Discover bike.

Attached is the file which show how the result is after service.

Forget about the bike servicing, they have not even washed the bike cleanly.

This show the kind the filthy service u get from Bajaj Sai service centre.
                            Feel free to contact me on [protected] / [protected]
                            Zakir Chouhan

Dear Sir
                              Last 3 & half year before i was a purchase a bike Bajaj XCD-125 from dealer SHRI MOTORS, KANOTA, JAIPUR
                              after giving all payment then he give me bike then
                              after 6 month he give me bike's RC
                              but in this my name is miprint
                              My Name Rajesh Kumar Sharma
                              but in this Rajendra Kumar Sharma
                              last three years to yet i gone every where RTO office also
                              but still not any responce
                              please help me