[Resolved] Bajaj Finserv — bajaj elite emi card membership

Chas, Bokaro District, Jharkhand, India
 Ashis K Sinha on Nov 22, 2017
I am ashis kr sinha, mobile no [protected]. On 25 and 26 october, your customer care called me for bajaj elite emi card membership and asked me to pay rs 4777 earliest.

Later on 26 oct. I made the payment through my icici credit card (Rs 4777/-). Payment was debited successfully and i received a mail in this regard (An image file is attached).

Sir ur representative told that i will get the card in next 6 day on my home address. But till date, there is no further communication from your side and i yet to get the card.

Sir, i would request your good selves to kindly do the needful earliest.

Thanking you sir

Ashis kumar sinha

bajaj elite emi card membership
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 7, 2018

[Nov 22, 2017] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Nov 27, 2017
Hi, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv! We have noted your details and we will get back to you within 24 working hrs.Thank you.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Nov 28, 2017
Hi Ashis, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv!As discussed your service request is under process and kindly allow us additional 24 to 48 working hrs to resolve your query.Thank you.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Dec 02, 2017
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Dec 07, 2017
Hi Ashis, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv!As discussed your ELITE card **8877 generate on 10/11/2017 as per confirmation from concern team ELITE card dispatch through Speed Post by 2-3 days.Please feel free to write us for any further assistance.Thank you!

Comments

I had a very bad experience with Bajaj Finserv especially the staff members are very rude. Especially Talha Mohammad, Sales Manager from Whakdewadi branch was very rude and doesn’t know how to talk with his customer. He should be given more training in regards to customer service
I have received the card after 30 days and you will never receive the gift vouchers. I had purchase Elite Membership in August got card in Oct and till now no gift vouchers.
Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Nov 30, 2017

Hi Akash, Greetings from Bajaj Finserv!As discussed our concern team contacted you regarding your ELITE card query.Please feel free to write us at [email protected] for any further assistance.Thank you!
Rgds!

With reference to your reply (attached below) dt. 07 December I yet to get the mentioned ELITE card along with gift vouchers and doct. related to tour offered by UR company. I did not get any intimation about the speed-post or Consignment Number even UR having my email ID and mobile nos.

Please do reply earliest.

Ashis Sinha

Bajaj Finserv Customer Care's response, Dec 07, 2017

ellite card purpose amount paid on 14th Dec[protected]/-) Four Thousand Seven Hundred Seven Rupees Only no Response
G.V.R.MURTHY
PH:[protected]
D.NO.50-74-1
Near Radha Krishna Temple
Seethammapeta
Visakhapatnam-530016
I am peter leonard,

I made the payment Rs 4777/-. Payment was debited successfully and i received a mail in this regard

Sir, i would request your good selves to kindly do the needful earliest.
peter leonard
Hi Sir This is Hanumanth,
Iam have been auto debited 4777/- towards the payment of Bajaj Elite card on 25th January. But still i din't get any card.Firstly your customer care service told me i get the card in courier and after they said to me i will get only digital card in the bajaj app. but still i didn't get any card. and also i didn't get any status about that.i have mailed you but didnt get any reply. iam very much dissapointed in customer care service. please give some information, i don't know whats happening.and there is response in customer care number also.So Please tell me when i get the card or wherebouts my card.

I have purchased Bajaj elite emi card and hence no further mail or communication from elite team. Even no reply from my relation ship manager. This is the worst service from Bajaj.
Regards!

Me Ashis Kumar Sinha (C Id :[protected], registered mobile no. – [protected]; my Bajaj Elite card ([protected]) is blocked though I have recently got it after making payment of Rs 4777 after a call from your representative.

Sir, I am afraid why my card is blocked / inactive despite making all payments on the due time.

And now I am unable to use it. What the benefit of making more payment of Rs 4777 for the card ([protected]).

Please do the needful as earliest.

Yours truly,

Ashis Kumar Sinha
Hii sir.mene 16 July ko bajaj elite card ki payment kr di hai mujhe abhi tak card nhi mila plz mujhe card delivery kre.
Ritesh jain
Sir me sanket gupta reg.mobail.n.[protected] hai, 10 July 2018 ko mene elite card ka Rs.4999 bhugtan kar diya hai, mujhe kaha gaya tha ke 7 din ke andar elite card mil jayga par abhi tak nahi mila
Dear sir
Mene elite card ke leye paid27/072018 kiya he Larkin Abhi tak koi Ripley nahi mila so pls muje koi update do...dusri bar cumplent dal raha hu paheli cumplent ka BHI jawab nahi mila
My email address
[email protected]
Hii sir this is harish we r received Bajaj elite emi digital card now but we r not getting any limit why I pay the 4999 rupees
My number [protected]

Please give me reply fast

Dear sir
I Am rustam dal
Sir mene 3rd nov. Ko elite card ke liye 4999rs pay karake apply kiya tha mera elite card to upadate ho gaya par mera gift woucher abhi tak nahi aya to please sir mera gift woucher kab tak ayega ya to call ya fir mail kar ke bata dijiyega please
Rustam Dal

I had apply for elite emi card on 15 Dec & on 16 Dec got the profile pager but after that mo response also the customer care no[protected] but call not connected.
I feared about the next services.
Please help how to check the status of the card.
Helo i am uttam talukdar City Guwahati State ASSAM. i got a call from bajaj customer care for bajaj elite card and i paid online payment of Rs 4999 on feburary 2019 . My registerd number [protected]
And [protected] .
hello i am jagdish chandra shastry from muzaffarpur, bihar. i got a call from bajaj customer care for bajaj elite card and i paid online payment of Rs 4999 on 16th march. but still i am waiting for their response.
Dear Sir/mam, ..amount 4999 debited by Bajaj team against elite card . we have not interested for received any card from Bajaj team why my amount 4999 debit in my account without any approval/offer. request you to investigate with team and refund my money in my account within 48 hours or we take action next level ( consumer Court )

Anil singh
mob- [protected], [protected]

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - bajaj elite emi card membership