Bajaj Finserv — cancellation of cpp tele binding

Uday1210 on Aug 6, 2018
I have recently purchased a tv and a cpp tele binding was activated for my account without my authorization.
The cpp telebinding, loan account no is:-400ctb83458587.
The details of the tv loan are mentioned below

I want to cancel that insurance which is activated.
The loan number for tv is:-4000cd81964520
Please resolve the issue as soon as possible

[Aug 06, 2018] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Plis my provided installment fee ru3050

Sir i have my mobile bajaj finserv wallet mobile app
in that app when i'm trying to open view card details they sending otp but it is not auto reading so please update the app for manual entry otp too please.

Global innovatives chennai sold a pure it water purifier to us. It has been due of 9 months amount of 1170/-. After completion still they deducted 2 more months and also next emi due is on. Kindly take action.
My name is dhanji mahida and my customer id is 56008338
Dear sir/madam,
My previous loan is complete but my emi card is blocked it's my request too you please my card unblock thanks and regards.
While I am purchasing mobile, I am make sure that there is no insurance on that.. But now I have received a message about, the emi will be deducted with insurance of extra 158 rupees.. Real Emily is rs1849 and insurance included emi is rs 2005. So I would like to cancel the insurance asap due to my finance issue.
My EMI card is Temporary blocked please activate my card .
My name - GANESH MANDI

Card no -[protected]

Mobile no - [protected]
My card no -[protected] is temporary blocked
request activate my card.
My name - GANESH MANDI
CARD NO[protected]-6347
Ganesh Mandi's reply, Jul 29, 2018
please activate my card
My ending card no 6347 is blocked open it feouter use
urjent requered. Thank you
Without my knowledge they have created cpp assest care service and Bajaj allianz general insurance policy and deducted my money . so as my request to cancel the service and refund my money. pls take as immediate request .
Bajaj Finserv — cancel cpp asset care
Loan Account No
404CTB80442017

kindly cancel the service and refund my amount
Bajaj allianz general insurance policy and deducted my money . so as my request to cancel the service and refund my money. pls take as immediate request .My costumer I'd 71811310

4th Floor, 271 Business Park, Model Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Bajaj Finserv - cancellation of cpp tele binding