Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] related photos (485)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Complaints & Reviews

Raj Sekhar
Hi...

there are very less busses assigned to singapura layout hence reqst to please assign more busses especially in the evening time around 7 to 9.30, as of now we hardly find buses at this point of time, since the way from gangamma circle to singapura layout is very dark, dungeon type of area, where females are very afraid to travel in this area after dark by auto or any other mode of travel, hence reqst to please approve our reqst and assign more buses to singapura lay out and other such places in bangalore.

thanks and do reply to my reqst asap...

Raj Sekhar
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Customer Care's response Aug 25, 2015
Dear Sir, We are getting updating pop-up message from this site from last few months back, so delay in reply. Sure action will be taken on your complaint. BMTC

BMTC — Request to assign buses

Hello Team,

I stay with my family in Srirampuram (3rd cross). I was residing here since 1987.
Our only problem is our accesibility to Buses to Majestic, Shivajinagar and K.R.Market.

We have Five bus stops around Srirampuram:
1) Malleshwaram Circle (which is about 1KM away from where we stay). This bus stop hosts buses to all routes.

2) Devaiah Park (which is about 1KM away from where we stay). This bus stop hosts buses to all routes.

3) Link Road (this is about 1.5 KM to 2 KMs)
This bus stop hosts buses to all routes.

4) Bandireddy Circle (About 1 KM)
Buses only to Shivajinagar (However, it is very limited (probably 1 bus every two hours) )

5) Chowdeswari Temple bus stop (About 0.5 KM)
Buses only towards yeshwantpur and Chamarajpet.. (Very minimal)..

Our concern is that if we have to go to Majestic or some other place we either have to go to the first three bus stops or hire a auto.

We can hire a auto whenever it is very important and urgent, but not every time.

We have a bus which goes to yeswanthpur and comes back in the same route (90, 82A). This bus take s a left turn next to Sampige Theatre and comes up before turning right towards M.D.Block.(next to the railway bridge). and while coming back from Yeshwanthapuram it comes from 8th main to M.D.block and takes a left turn near the (near to the railway bridge).

My request is that, we need a stop here.. This will help a couple of hundreds at least to go to Majestic.

Please review all details and revert back for any concerns.

With Regards,
Arjun
yes, even we needed buses to other destinations also. right know we have 2 buses to kempegowda bus stop, 2buse to market & two bus to sivajinagar we requred buses towards ring road, kormangala, yelanka and other destinations also
HAI
I STAY IN MALGALA, NEAR KOTTIGEPALYA IAM TRAVELLING FROM KOTTIGEPALYA TO HENNUR DEPT DAILY MORNING BY 8AM THERE IS NO BUS SERVICE FROM 7.30 TO 8.30AM SO WE R NOT ABLE TO GO OFFICE BY THAT & SO MANY PEPOLS R TRAVLING IN MAXI CAB & CARS BY STANDING OUTSIDE THE VEHICLE & THYE PUT THRE LIFE IN TROUBLE TO GO THER OFFICE BY TIME SO THE BMTC WANT SOLVE THIS PROBLEM & MAKE CRITICAL ACTION ON THE MAXI CAB VEHICLES

I request the authority to provide more buses to singapura layout from Shivaji nagar, Yeshwantpur.

Tomali
I commute from HSR LAyout BDA complex to AGS office daily. There are no peak hour service buses.
I have to take an auto to Koramangala & then board a bus. I request the concerned to start a PHS service from HSR LAyout BDA complex to AGS office. There are a lot of residents in the area who will benefit from this. Please repl to my email whwn the bus is started.
Shobha
There are many students who return home from tuitions after 8pm. Even office goers are suffering from lack of buses to this area in the evening. It is very irritating to wait long hours for BMTC after the tiresome day.. Atleast provide an good connectivity from yeshwanthpur, It will be helpful for many people..

kind regards,
Saagar
Requesting the BMTC to allot more buses to Singpura as so many passengers are suffering a lot due to lack of bus connectivity.

vadiraja
    Sir/Madam,
    At Majestic Bus stand towards Maratahalli route, every day we are facing problem due to lack of pass buses like pushpuk or red board . BMTC is providing only Volvo and Suvarna Buses.(During 8 am to 9 am around 10 to 12 Volvo Buses available and 5 to 6 suvarna Buses, others are only 1 or 2 for more than 100 passengers )
    respected sir,

we are staying in nr colony nearby basavanagudi area. few days we are facing lot of problems regarding the timings of 32 bus i.e, starting from nr colony to shivaji nagar. there was one bus 32 comming from kalyan nagar depot reaches nr colony starts towards shiviajinagar at 7 and 8 in the morning and in the evening/night at 8 o clock. when we tried to contact the depot manager somebody told that the bus has been cancelled due to poor collections. but, it is an educated area each and every one have day pass or monthy pass. since passes are not free and we are paying for it. if they want better collection let them cancel pass system only at nr colony bangalore 19. most of commuters especially women floks face lot of problems who have to take long route after gettting down from richmond circle towards kr puram, kolar, hoskote, whitefield ulsoor, cvramannagar, etc., etc.

kindly please see that the same buses are available for office goers of nr colony and also we gave a letter to the concerned dept at bmtc at central office but therewere no response. this is for your kind information

Shijo
      I took a BMTC bus 500 from Doddenakundi to Kadubeesanahalli in ORR today i.e 20 Nov 2008,

The bus registration is KA -01 FA 1156

Time 9.30 at Doddenakundi

The ticket conductor issue me an old ticket of 7 Rs after getting 5 Rs from me. After i picking up a quarrel with him to issue me a new 5 Rs ticket he gave me one and written 5 Rs change behind the ticket. During the course of the journey I have seen him issuing Old Tickets/Not issuing tickets after taking money.

When I was about to get down I asked for the change. He took the ticket back and after giving the change he was not ready to return the ticket back to me. Again I had to quarrel with him to get the ticket back. The conductor speaks in Unruly manner to anybody who ask him for a proper ticket.

These employees are looting both the public and government, same time causing inconvenience to the traveling thousands.

I request BMTC authorities to take actions against such conductors and WE PEOPLE SHOULD MAKE THE CONDUCTORS ISSUE TICKETS AT ANY COST...

Also THERE SHOULD BE CONTACT NUMBERS OF BMTC COMPLAINT REGISTRATIONS DISPLAYED PROPERLY ON EVERY BUS.

BMTC — No ticket issue by conductor

I took a BMTC bus from st.Johns to bommanahalli today i.e 7 nov 2008,

The bus registration is KA -01 Fa 1455

Time 9.20 at st.johns

The ticket conductor refused to issue me a ticket after gettin Rs5 instead of the actual fare(Rs 7)

When i picked a quarrel with him he issued me a ticket for Rs 9 after getting 2 more rupees.

Finally i had a Rs9 ticket having paid Rs.7

I could notice easily that he was not issuing tickets(after getting money) to many persons.

During my travel of 3 stops the conductor has earned a minimum of Rs100 to his OWN POCKET.

So wat wud be the loss to the government all through the day????

I have also experienced similar incidents and have also sent feedback to bmtc through internet, but didnt get any feedback or response.
      These cases will easily be observed if the checks are regular and also the drivers and conductors issuing tickets are held accountable.

It is surprising the Bus conductor or driver donot issue tickets, by taking a rupee less than the original ticket.
      One of my native people also mentioned that the buses (NW or NE not sure) going to north States from Karanataka also dont give tickets. or they take back the tickets from customers when they get down from the bus. The tickets are not punched in this case.

I am concerned that a state owned profit making organisation like BMTC, might start incurring losses because its own employees are greedy.
      Sending this mail, for a broader betterment goal of our State owned Transport and Nation.
      People shouldnot forget that the Bomb blasts in Mumbai were a result of corruption and we are allowing this tree to sprout and grow here.
      I face the same problem everyday.
      This is a common problem where I travel between Meenakshi Temple and Arikere Gate on Bannerghatta Road. Because the fares change at the next stop, many passengers also encourage this by giving less than Rs.5/= which is the normal fare. I need to tell them that I want a ticket instead of change back. There is one lady conductor who indulges this even on Volvo and Suvarna buses. Once she gave me a Rs.20/= rupee used ticket instead of a Rs.10/= ticket. Other instances I had to insist for a ticket. Ticket checking is very rare and the conductors seem to know it beforehand if there is one.

BMTC — No Tickets Issued

I am Sathya, am a Software Engineer, I travel by BMTC bus everyday, the distance of travel is short and just one stop in between. The ticket fare is Rs.5. But these conductors do not issue ticket mostly, just keep the Five rupees for themselves or simply return Rs2 when u tender exact change.. even i[censored] ask for ticket, they simply flee off from the place..
      What is all this? Why should the money go in to wrong hands? Imagine if the conductor does it for 20 times a day, Rs.100 that has to go to government is lost...
      The remedy is, there must be ticket checking happening inside the bus as well as in the busstops, so that every passenger should demand for ticket now and then...
      Please take action.
      Yes this is common. I have faced this problem a number of times. Its better to remind oneself to wait for the ticket before handing he money. That way they just can't avoid facing us.

BMTC, Bangalore — Extra ticket charges by BMTC [Resolved]

Sreejith.P.R
        I observed several times in BMTC buses, they are collecting extra money from the passengers and issue the ticket....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Kilaru Sambaiah
        BMTC Volvo buses have two doors and I understand one for exit and one for entry. It is difficult to exit from the entry door as we have to go in between seats and people. I request the authorities to consider opening exit door for all passengers to exit from comfortably.

I was traveling one bus from Electronic city to Double road bus stand and requested conductor to open the door. She started abusing. It is rediculous for her part and I wanted to bring it to
        the authorities about the incident.

mamathadiya
          in the morning 6.25 am on 21/10/08, the bus no KA-01 F-2379 suppose to stop in the Kuvempu circle NEW BEL road, today he din't stop the bus there and he went off. i got another bus and i catched that bus near to railway track in Jalahalli village, i Asked with the driver and he is telling that there is no bus stop why i have to stop there, mean while all the buses are stoping & he himself stopping there. From 2 years i am getting the bus to Kegeri in the same stop. He stared to shout at me and he telling that if he wish to stop the bus he will stop otherwise he won't stop the bus. I have to reach to my duty by 7.30am if the bmtc people are doing like this means how we have to reach. Bus is not filled also only 5-6 passangers was there. It is coming from Banashankari 500 Banashankari. Please take action to that driver.
          As i am a student regularly travelling in city bus in the morning from konanakunte to sajjan rao circle and returning from the college in the evening.In the same time, the school children also travelling in city buses
          which created heavy rush in these buses.I request the concerned authorities to ply more buses in the
          morning and evening times.I also request the concerned authorities to advise the bus drivers to stop the
          buses at the bus stops where students are waiting for the buses in the bus stop. Many times the drivers
          are passing through the bus stops ignoring the students present in the bus stops.Kindly look into the problems of school and college students.
          Today (10-Apr-2009) When i was travelling in a BMTC bus from Hebbal to Jayadeva in 500A, The bus didnt stop in the bus stop instead made us get down in the next stop. He expects people to get down in the signal. Where as we wanted to get down in the bus stop.

Conductor of the bus was very arrogant. The Bus Number is KA 01 2832. The time it reached Jayedava was around 10:10 AM.

We would appreciate if you could help extend services of BMTC for people and warning the arogant drivers and conductors. Please have them stop the busses in the bus stand. If others are interested to get down in signal it could be call of yours and drivers if that could be permitted or not.

Please let the BUSSES stop in the Bus Stands and not skipping them for their convinience.
          Respected Sir/Madam,

in the morning 8.30am on daily the bus no KA-01 F-3270 (Bus 278E) suppose to stop in Bhoopsandra, every day that bus is not stopping there, instead they stop in Nagashattihalli go off. Not only myself even my friends and some regular passengers from that area miss this and if we ask with the driver or conductor the blame other buses move early during the peak hours people rushing to offices, children going to school it is difficult that the bus does not come in time. atleast suvarna bus was there but now even that is not coming we dont know where to tell our problems please atleast sent suvarna for 8.40am everyday or take action against that bus driver and conductor. hoping it will be rectify as early as possible for the public purpose plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am working in the company which is there in kasturaba road. Actually frequency of 34 bus is vey less, it comes after 30 min. From 6.00PM i was waiting for the bus 34 yesterday, i waited till 7.30 in the same bus stop. By this time three 34 bus came and not even one stopped in that bus stop though bus was empty.
          I really wonder why this BMTC buses are meant for? I request you to take the immediate action about this because waiting in the bus stop for one and half hour for the bus to stop is just a meaningless and its really BAD BMTC bus service

I travel from Banasanakari 3rd stage(Sita Circle) to MG Road & Kasturba Road to Sita Circle everyday. In the evenings, very few 34 series buses stop at Kasturba Road Bus Stop (Opposite Vishweshwariah Museum). First of all, the frequency of 34 series ( from Shivaji nagar) to Hoskerahalli is very less compared to T4, 43, 45 series. Above all these if buses do not stop at bus stops, commutors like me end up waiting at the bus stop for one to one and a half hours.

Kindly take immediate action.
          I wish to inform you regarding improper BMTC bus service near Agra Junction to HSR Signal. Actually we have stop at Agra Bus Depot, but your bus drivers are taking left turn in Oxford Collage road divert towards HSR signal after Agra Village. If we want to get down in Agra Bus Depot we have to catch another bus from HSR Signal if not we have to walk from HSR Signal to Agra Depot. Today while i come from KR Puram Bus the bus driver was taken diverted towards HSR Signal, i have requested driver to stop there, but he is not responded to my request. We are inconvenient while we have travel in BMTC.

Kindly do the necessary arrangement & needful.

with regards

Gopi

I am ashwini i am not able to get a bus to sahakarnagra. though we have many buses we r unable to get the buses on time, i need to live my home at 8.00p.m. for 10.00 Clo off. The dirvers r not at all on time they take their own sweet time to come. Never i can see any off the shivijnagar bus either 314 or 288A. The same proble in the evening also. In case they r late no stop is been given, it is really very inconvent to travel. I hope the BMTC ill responde to the problem we are facing.

Thanks you,

Charulatha.S
            Respected sir/ madam

This is with regards to the above mentioned subject. I must confess that i am embarassed to make this complaint, but i feel that i must share my anger and despair with the BMTC authorities.
            I am civil Engineer working in Larsen and Toubro(L&T).I travel from Bannerghatta road to BSK III stage every evening and generally take 201 bus from East end stop. On14 october also i boarded "201D" from east end.(I got in at around 7.15pm and the bus reached its last stop Srinagar at around 8.20pm).
            As you can imagine, it the peak hour and buses are crowded. The conductor on duty was having ahard time to collect the tickets, and as such he was right in the middle of all the lady comuters, but subsequently when there were fewer people in the bus, he still continued to physically handle many of the lady commuters when going about his duties. This is not the first time that this conductor has done this. I have personally had such disturbing encounters with him on more than one occassion.Hisbehaviour is not normal and many a times it is vulgar. We, ladies have to put up with lot of such nuisance from many other passengers on a daily basis, but when a proffessional conductor misbehaves on duty, we feel really helpless. I hope you give this due consideration and reprimand the conductor for his behaviour.
            I hope that BMTC authorities will consider this issue seriusly and insist to its employees to maintain some decency and courtesy with the commuters.

BMTC — Conductor Behaviour

Hi Sir/Madam,

Yesterday i took BMTC from Water Tank(Koramngala) to Shanti Sagar(Koramngala) .Conductor took 5 Rs..I asked for the Ticket, he said it will cost 7Rs.
            I Paid 7Rs to get the ticket whereas the fare is 5Rs.

Warm Regards,
            Teena
            Bus Number was KA-01 F1829

Ravindra
              Today at 4:15 PM I got into Bus route no 210N (Uttarahalli-KBS), at
              Thyagarajanagar. I was supposed to go to Chamarajpet. The conductor told that the bus will not go via Chamrajpet, but it goes via National College and asked me to get down at Makkala Koota. When I asked him that the nameboard shows that the bus moves via Gandhi Bazaar. This is not the 1st occasion, this I am facing this problem many a times. The Bus no is KA01-F 3538.

Since I am aged 59 years it is difficult for me to walk the distance. When I told about this to the conductor he asked me to travel in an auto rickshaw which is not possible for my pocket. I therefore request you to issue suitable instructions and warning to both conductor and driver to ply the bus in the correct route

The action initiated may please be intimated to my email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Everyday at 7:15 AM i got in to bus i.e is 96H bus Number. it will go to Kamalnagar to Majestic, through Sujatha it will pass. but my complaint is not regards to wrong route of plying.hence the Misbehaviour of Conductor, He misbahave with Girls and he never issue the ticket properly, he never give the ticket to a nybody who are travelling to Kamlanagar to Dhobi Ghat, and also who are travelling to Majestic for those person he issues the ticket, so Kindly Day after tomorrow, or Tomorrow just cum to our Bus for Inspections, pls Kindly Take the Action against this Conductor
              sir

please take up this issue seriously.

we almost 70 peple who are waiting for the bus, which is in graphite bus stop ie., kundalahalli bus stop.

sir pleasehel p us while coming from white field to marathalhalli from 5 pm to 8pm none of the bmtc buses ply from this side. only we are seeing private and volvo buses.

kindly do the needful

regards

ashwin
              There is a serious issue with the transportation here. Please contact teh officials at :

[protected]@mitchellgold.com
              [protected]@pbglf.com
              [protected]@allencomm.com
              [protected]@uinta.com

shomari.[protected]@arielre.com
              [protected]@rachlin.com
              [protected]@arcus.net

Hope there is some improvement in the furure.
              STAMP DUTY AMNESTY SCHEME – CONVEYANCE DEED - GOVERNMENT OF INDIA - STAMP OFFICE

I bought property on illegal premises. The land belongs to the Railways and the construction of the buiding was done by one Mohammed Rafique. I purchased the said property form him in the year 1978.

Nobody till date has asked me to vacate the premises. Nobody has asked me to pay any taxes and if some municipal person comes around I send him away with chai (and gaalis [badwords] if needs be).

I am the legal owner as I have a ration card, election I card, I have named the property myself and also have an electricity connection registered in my name.

There has been no stamp duty or conveyance deed in the picture.

My question is whether is it required for me to pay anything to anyone to live in peace in the place where I an staying for the last 30 years ? (this stamp duty and conveyance ?)

My brother who bought a place in Andheri faces much problem on this and even has to pay Stamp duty for earlier transactions for the property before he bought the same. You would agree that this was an unknown law for payment of stamp duty and conveyance deed for quite sometime. He has paid the stamp duty from the purchaser but he is being advised to pay stamp duty also for all the previous purchasers of the property who have not paid stamp duty till date.
              (This comes with a free penalty of 2% per month i.e. 24% p.a.)

I am happy I have no such problems except I want clarifications to the above.

Mohammed Kasim

Subramanya SA
                Dear sir/Madam
                We Rajarajeshwari nagar pople are finding verymuch inconvinince 6pm onwards everyday. Suppose we want to go outstation the buses will start at mejestic normally around 10pm. To catch those buses it is very difficult. there is hardly one or two buses will come for one hour. There will be lot of people weiting for it. More over this 225c busses are slow and and will tke 30min to reach arch itself. Please look in to this matter and make an arrangement at least to reach arch easyly.
                We sujjest you that one or two buses every 15min betn. arch and beml 5th stage.
                SA subramanya
                #1034, F1, BRAMHI, manipal hospital road
                beml 5th stage
                rr nagar bangalore-98-

BMTC — Evening buses

I am an Project Engineer working in a company near Jayamahal. My complaint is while travelling from Home to office ( Gorgante palya to Shivajinagar) i find lots of BIG10 buses travelling in this route around 8.30 to 9.30, but while returning home i hardly find any buses in the same route...
                WHERE DOES THIS BIG10 Buses go in evening from 6.30 to 8.30pm ?????????
                Buses were very few in this route before introducing big 10, but after introduing also i find no buses in evening...
                Plz do the needful

BMTC — No Buses

There are no buses to Kothanoor Dhinne (J P Nagar 8th Phase) after the flyover work started at 15th Cross...it has become very difficult for common people to reach their destination... please allow some more buses through these route all the time...touching kothanoor Dhinne...especially at night.(9.30 to 11)...students who are coming home after their tutions and colleges find it very difficult... please do the needful as soon as possible...

My office is on M.G.Road and I reside in Vidyaranyapura. I commute through me car and distance is 17 Kms. Would be happy if Vajra buses are frequented more from Shivajinagar to vidyaranyapura. 6.30pm is the last bus from Shivajinagar. We leave office only at 7.00pm. Many requests have already been made without any positive yield.
                Dear Sir

I am the residence of Adur & I travel by bus everyday from Adur to Ulsoor. Previously the route of 315J bus was from Adur to Majestic but now the route of 315J bus has been changed & now it’s Rampur to majestic which leaves at 7:45 Am in the morning from Rampur village. We have 3 more buses facility from Rampur village to majestic and K R Market (294B, 313F, 307)

There is no response from Depo manager when we had discussed about this problem.

We sincerely request you to arrange for the bus facility back to Adur.

Ganesha.k
                +91 - [protected].

Sharanya
                  Today(29/9/2008) at 8:15 AM, i boarded the BMTC bus number 502 with Registeration number KA 1023 at BEML layout.
                  At Brooke field(next) stop, , a ticket checker came asking for the ticket. we (3 of them, Girls) who boarded the bus in the front at previous stop (BEML Layout) didnt take take as conductor was behind.
                  The ticket checker came saying ticket issue has been closed at beml layout stop.
                  so, he asked us to pay a penality of 100 RS. This was a mistake of conductor and he was standing mum and not responding for what we are questioning him.

Ticket checker was too rude, , and he said he will leave us only when we pay the penality amount.finally we paid 70 rs as penality.

nobody in there bus where also supporting us. all where simply watching.
                  because of the mistake made by the conductor, , we paid rs.210(70 each). I have that receipt too.
                  pleaase provide information on how to get the justice, even i faced the same problem today.

Rahul Joseph
                    Hi there,

I had a think about whether I really have to put this down here under a forum. Then I thought may be this will help one of my fellow passengers one day.

I travel from Madivala (Aiyyapan Temple Bus Stop) to Shivaji Nagar everyday. I believe a lot of passengers commute in this route everyday, thanks to BMTC for their rewarding service of not providing enough buses in this route. How can I think of BMTC running a Volvo bus in this route when there's not even enough buses.

I travel either in auto rickshaw or get a bus (Volvo) from Madivala to Richmond Road (Double Road)and get a rick from there to shivaji Nagar. Normally, conductors charge Rs.15 for this travel ( ticket says, Krupanidhi college to Corporation Circle though). On unusual days, they charge me 20 Rs. I don't remember what the ticket says.

Then on these wierd days, I get into the 9:00 AM Volvo from Aiyyappan temple stop and ask for a ticket to this lady conductor. She'll ask 25 Rs, I'll argue saying that I travel the same distance for 15 bucks in normal days and 20 bucks in unusual days. Then she'll be like ' 20 Rs. charge Volvo gaadi-yil illa..' My Kannada is pretty bad as I'm an outsider anyways, she says something like that. And she will say 15 Rs is from next stop (St. Johns Stop) which is 200 mts away from Aiyyappan Temple stop. So, which means I have to pay 10 bucks to travel 200 mts. Good for BMTC, let them loot us and we public are here for them to rip off.

I don't travel to Corporation circle and I never ask for a ticket to Corporation Circle, I'm only traveling to Double Road and paying these extra money.. Hilarious, isn't it?

Let's hope things will change some day!!!

Ps: I have the ticket, if you want details

Best Regards,
                    Rahul Joesph

XYZ Company — BMTC VOLVO Ticket - Over charging

Hi there,

Let's hope things will change some day!!!

Ps: I have the ticket, if you want details

Best Regards,
                    Rahul Joesph
                    Good information to people. well donr brother.
                    It happened with me as well. Once I gave the conductor 100Rs note and he refused to return me 85Rs and starting blaming me that i didn't gave any money to him. He finally did not give any ticket for the 15Rs and not even returned the 85 RS to me .
                    Dear Commuters,
                    This is an incident on Friday, May 08th 2009. The BMTC bus starting from CV Raman Nagar Volvo (Vayu Vajra) Route no. 201R at 9:15AM. Two ladies boarded the bus and asked for a ticket to Hero Honda Show Room and gave the 500Rs Note. The conductor returned 400 Rs immediately and asked her to take 70Rs along with the ticket when they deboard the bus at the stop. At the time of deboarding the bus the emergency chek post ECP people entered the bus and asked for a ticket from the ladies. The ladies didn't have a ticket and were fined with 200*2 = 400Rs. The conductor refused to give 70 Rs and asked the ECP to arrest those ladies as they have not given any money to him and not bought the tickets.

The ladies had lost entire 70 Rs + 400 Rs and got humiliated as well because of this bus conductor.

I would like to prey the BMTC control room people, must take a charge of the situation and avoid this kind of loot with the young ladies coming from far away places.

Commuter.
                    Hi, Please understand that BMTC fare is on stage basis. The next stop would be a stage and there charge would be different. The conductor speaks her language and if you are interested in proper communication, you have to try learning her language. Would you not do it when you go to countries like Germany, Japan or in India itself states like Tamilnadu, Maharashtra?

Please respect the local sentiments and BMTC services is supposed to be the best in the country.
                    Mr. Venugopal, what you said is absolutely true. I appreciate your valuable comments. As an old saying goes " Be a Roman in Rome" you cannot expect every here to talk in various language as per convenience. Kannada is the Language of Karnataka and one has to learn while they stay.

Mahantesh v
                      In most of the buses i travelled in Bangalore, the conductors will never return the change when i gave them excess amount for purchasing the ticket, eventough they had change with them, and in many other cases some people get in the bus n get down to the nearby stop by giving some 2-3 rupees to the conductor where they are supposed to pay 5-6 rupees...

why is this happeining? n what the officers wandering in SARATHI (checking vehicle) are doing? who will stop this wastege of government money?
                      This is regarding misbehave of BMTC bus conductors. They are rude, illiterate (Know only Kannada, not their national language). Always get angry, when they have to return change. BMTC conductors are worst, I have ever seen.

BMTC should take immediate step for these kind of staff persons, to improve customer feedback.
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

BMTC, Bangalore — BMTC, Bangalore Complaints- Fraud by the Conductors and the drivers [Resolved]

Ravikumar Bakthavachalam
                        Sir/Madam,

I can see almost every conductors are either not issuing the tickets or giving used tickets. I...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

srinatrh.r

This has reference to BMTC services towards Kodigehalli / Virupakshapura / Thindlu / Vidyaranyapura, kindly note that we are facing lot of problems to travell from kodigehalli main road to inner lay-outs mof kodigehalli / virupakshapura / thindlu/vidyaranyapura

Reasons being very few buses fly between these areas from market & majestic.

We can reach kodigehalli main road from majestic or market with the help of buses go towards yelahanka, but we cannot be able to reach our houses at kodigehalli / virupakshapura / thindlu/vidyaranyapura due to non-availability of public transportation.

There are many autoriksha business in these areas, where in they fill as many as 5 ~ 6 people in an auto posing dangerous situation to both trafffic & person travel inside these rikshws.

We reqeust you to consider putting small cabs which will only travell inbetween these Inner extensions of shapura / thindlu/vidyaranyapura, & via back to kodigehalli extension, so that it will help people to reach their destination safely.
                        Dear Sir/Madma,

The Bus connectivity from kodigehalli to thindlu and then to Nanjappa circle is very poor and the bus frequent is not so like Nanjappa circle to Majestic.i Kindly request you to put swaraj mazda bus connectivity from Kodigehalli to kodigehalli gate and then from kodigehalli to Nanajappa circle via thindlu, So by this the public gets benefitted staying in thindlu, virupakshapura, canarabank colony, Tata nagar, & many other extension areas.Secondly my sister is studying Degree, She comes to Nanajappa circle around 7 PM after tuition, She find hard to travel from Nanjappa circle to Virupakshapura near Kodigehalli. The Autorickshaw's are not so safe at that time. Please consider our request
                        Buses requeired after 6.30pm from Shivajinagar to Vidyaranyapura. Ladies have too many problems while getting in regular buses which travels via mathikere. It takes more than 1 1/2 hour to reach the destination. Buses are always over crowded and we hesitate to travel by bus only because of no buses in convenient time, over crowd and improper route. Requires High priority on this.
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bmtc — POOR CONNECTIVITY TO KODIGEHALLI/VIRUPAKSHAPURA/THINDLU FROM KODIGEHALLI MAIN ROAD BY BMTC [Resolved]

srinatrh.r

This is to inform you that we have a very poor connectivity to kodigehalli/virupakshapura/thindlu...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Kiran saxena
                          The bus (#342) starting from Sarjapur destined towards St.John's Hospital, before reaching the destination, the bus driver & conductor asked everybody to get down at Madivala Market. When people asking for the reason since they paid ticket fare, bus conductor behaved rudely towards the passengers. I boarded the bus at Agara Junction at 12.45 pm and paid the ticket fare till St.John's Hospital.

Apart from this, lot of conductors doesn't return the change and basically they're looting the public. These illiterate doesn't know any other language than Kannada. Inefficient systems at various government bodies have made the public's life hell. Government is least bothered about the public and the great local political leaders at different places in Bangalore offer alcohol to the general people to gain the votes. They do not care about the roads that are damaged in the area they live and do not think to improve them because those big asses travel in AC cars worth 15+ Lakhs. That's why people leave the country to settle abroad because the Government & the systems here SUCKS.

Sandeep Raikar
                            Respected Sir/Madam
                            "KINDLY READ THIS MAIL COMPLETELY"
                            Every organisation works for getting a good name, so too is BMTC.
                            For this you have to teach your main employees- the drivers and conductors how to behave.
                            This happened on Tuesday- 19th of August.
                            Bus route no. is 272 (a red board bus) and the bus no. is KA-01-FA-552.
                            I boarded this bus from Shivajinagar terminus at around 8.30 pm. and at the Indian Express signal this incident happened. At the Indian Express signal one lady wanted to board the bus and requested the conductor and the driver open the door. Both of them refused to open the door as they'll be punished since this is not allowed by the BMTC authorities, only the conductor conveyed this politely to the lady. After requesting for long the lady just made an angry face at the driver for which he shouted vulgar words at her( which NO lady would tolerate) and was very disrespectful. I was sitting 5 seats behind the driver and I could see all the other girls sitting in the bus were also shocked at his abuse.

What if the lady was one of his relatives??????? Would he dare to utter those low graded words???????

The same driver few days back was smoking in the bus that too when he was on duty and that too when he stopped at the same Indian Express signal...and that time also I was in the same bus and had noted down the bus no. But that time I didnt send any complaint...giving the driver an excuse.

So if BMTC wants a good name take some needful actions on such complaints.
                            I dont understand.. just for the sake of some stupid employee...the entire organisation should get a bad name
                            Tell the drivers and conductors about do's and dont's while they are on duty.

Thanking in Advance
                            youth from Bangalore

chakravarthi
                              I have been travelling from BTM water tank stop to Koramangala 1st block bus stand. But there is no direct bus between these 2 stops.
                              So many people are coming with me every day.I should make arrangements for private transport if the situation doesn't change.
                              If i go by 201 then i have to walk more than 1 km, and if i took some bus till teachers colony even then i have to walk more than 1.5 kms.
                              I donno wat to do..So i came here as a final hope.
                              I am residing at Thindlu. there is no regular buses to come upto thindlu in the Evening at anytime. there are hardly 3busses b/w 6.30 to 7.30 and all come together. there are busses upto kodigehalli railway gate but not till thindlu. OF late every evening i wait for about 1hr and 30 min and still there is no bus.

today i waited from 8.15 to 9.15 in kodighalli gate(hebbal main rd), and there was no bus. without any choice i had to take auto which is not affordable everyday.

please increase the bus frequency to thindlu and see that there is atleast a bus for once in half an hr.

this is a kind request to u.

please do consider this and take necessary steps

also there is no bus facility from International airport rd to ring rd. that is we have to walk from esteem mall to the hebbal 500 bus stand. and the same for return service.

this is not advisable for late night commers say after 8.30(especially for ladies) .there are no lights on that rd(from hebbal flyover till esteem mall on int airport rd.

i[censored] can please consider this request and take all possible steps.

thanking u
                              awaiting ur response as early as possible

radhika
                              I travel from madhunagar via varthur to bellendur via marathahalli, there lot of buses from madhuragar to
                              marathahalli, but all buses come once at a time one by one all 4 buses and later there wont be buses for 45 minutes to one hour so. One bus Starts from madhuragar to K R market at 7:30 am which is convi-
                              nent to reach office in time and even childrens to travel same time . But this dont daily one day it comes
                              and other day it wont come. Some time it will be parked at madhuranagar for long time, since conductor
                              stays there only. And evening there is no buses from madhuranagar to city after 6:30 and they start going to there depot. Yesturday (09/2/09) 2 buses route no 329 d to shivajinagar at 6:30 and they told only to varthur kodi, since they going to depo, that means there duty is over my 6:30 pm. Many times
                              my childrens are been panished my school master for late coming and absent the day if they attend the
                              school also. Even from opposite direction same problem once, all bus via varthur comes at a time and no buses for 30 min to 45 minutes. Between 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm there no buses from marathahalli to madhuranagar. I request the authorites to look in to the matter and do needful help to med the poeple of madhunagar and also send me the list bus timings of 329 A B C D E ETC.

Regards.
                              sathya
                              I am residing at Chikkakammanahalli, Bannerghatta Road, there is no timings for buses to come upto Chikkakammanahalli in the Evening at anytime. there are no busses at night time and all come together.

Some times we will have to wait for 2hrs also we wont get bus. If we stand after meenakshi temple (Kammanahalli Cross) driver wont give stop and that time we will be waiting for some 1 hr.

today i waited from 8.15 to 9.15 in meenakshi temple, and there was no bus. without any choice i had to take auto which is not affordable everyday.

please increase the bus frequency to Chikkakammanahalli and see that there is atleast a bus for once in half an hr.

this is a kind request to u.

please do consider this and take necessary steps

i[censored] can please consider this request and take all possible steps.

thanking u
                              awaiting ur response as early as possible

Hemanth

S Mini
                                Respected Sir/Madam,

The incident happened yesterday. I boarded Route No.8; Bus No. KA 01 F 3697 from Doopanahalli to Kormangala Water Tank Stop. When the bus left the stop from BDA Complex the driver took a immediate left turn without moving towards water tank stop. When i asked him why he is not moving towards water tank stop as we were about 6 women who has to get down at that stop for that he shouted abusing us very badly and asked us to get down or else he is moving on. This is the third time it is happening in this bus route. But yesterday it was too much to bear. As the bus was over loaded he started abusing us in foul languages and asked me to go and tame my husband and not him and he will do whatever he wants.

I have one question; Is this our Independent India where women are respected; where we have all the right to travel

I represent all the women who travel in this route and request the authorities to look into this matter.
                                Serious action should be taken to give training for drivers and conductors so that they learn to behave like humans.

working — Misbehaviour of BMTC driver

Respected Sir / Madam,

Subject: BMTC bus driver speaking harshly on passengers.

I am a citizen of India, born and brought up in Bangalore. Now a days few BMTC bus drivers including conductors are torchering women very badly speaking irritating words unnecessarily which has made me to get frustrated and hence decided to write this complaint. Today 24th dec 2008 in the morning around 8:35am pushpak bus number 333, the driver is shouting on every one using cheap words. He scolded me because I was waiting for the bus stop to arrive so that I can get down in my stop. But the driver wanted me to get down in signal at dumlor. Some drivers will scold if we get down at signal and some will scold if we get down at bus stop. so tell me what we should do? I request to the incharge or head of this department should consider this seriously and take proper action. First give the training for drivers and conductors to hold their tongue and not to speak as they wish, not to use cheap and vulgour languages towards passengers.

I belive you consider my complaint and start giving training to teach humanism to Drivers and conductors.

Thanks & Regards.

BMTC — Misbehaviour of Driver

On[protected], at 8.30 AM, at koromangala signal junction, Bangalore, Karnatake, India. a BMTC bus had overtaken my new maruthi swift car and damaged the left side mirror. I approached the driver and to my surprise he started abusing me and also took an iron rod to assault me. Kindly take necessary action on this driver by permantly dismissing him from his job.<br />
                                Dr Prashanth Rai B
                                dear sir vichle no. KA01 F 816 is very rash Driving on 08.07.09 time 9.30 pm in Sheshadiri circle opp : Maharani college and misbover also is not agree with own falt
                                I took a bus(KA01 F2263) from singasandra on 31st AUG,2010 at 8:45 AM, the bus driver was not giving me the ticket when i asked him to drop me at Garve Bhavi Palya. He charged me 8 Rs for the destination the actual charge is 6 Rs and did not hault at the bus stop. He started using rough language.

Pallav

Badrinath Waikar
                                  Today (17th July) Morning on my way to office at the BTM water tank I saw a rutheless agression by the driver of a BMTC bus # KA01 3430. I notice that it was a green color bus, thought it was a pass bus. The driver rammed upon a Bike rider in the busy traffic. Shocking, this was done not by mistake but by the sole intention to hit him. I was a third person witnessed the accident, felt so pity for the poor biker whose bike got damaged expensively.

I reson for the purposeful damage i could understand that the biker overtook him. Driving a public bus and being a govt. servernt give them enough courage to take such steps.

BMTC — Drunken Driving and Abuse

I was traveling on the Uttarahalli Main Road, when Bus bearing Registration Number KA01 FA 505, almost hit my car. The event happened in the evening about 5:45PM (6th Dec 2008) on the Uttarahalli Main Road, just after Brigade Kormala Residency.

They caused a traffic jam for about 15 minutes bringing to disruption of traffic and inconvenience of commuters. The bus driver and conductor were highly drunk and smelling of liquor. The bus driver was abusing the passengers in the bus as well as the commuters who were waiting to pass by on the road ahead. He stopped the bus diagnally so
                                  that the traffic came to a standstill.

Is there a way, BMTC will take action against these drunk drivers, who are abusive and drive rashly. Please tell me a website/ complaint center, where i can formally register my complaint.

BMTC Bus — Ruthless Driving

Today around 1 hour ago a BMTC driver ( I think was drunk) smashed the back side of my car and at the same time toppled a motor cyclist at the same time. The person was taking reverse at the hennur junction/ lingarajapuram road connecting to outer ring road bangalore. Think about a Bus taking reverse in that junction where hell lot of vehicles come down. The driver would nto listen to honking or anything.
                                  I want to know how my complaints can reach the Transport minister. BMTC is the most un-professional organisation. I also want to know how I can block the sale of volvo buses to BMTC. Because Volvo is an MNC and believes in co-partners following all social compliances. How can I reach the European comission for trading/compliance so that volvo cannot sell to BMTC until BMTC streamlines its operations.

First of all there is no complaint cell. when we call the bmtc CONTROL ROOM, we are given a toll free number which is accessible only through a BSNL line. Why not even a landline number. We don't mind spending some money so that the ruthless drivers of BMTC are taught a lesson. Most of the BMTC drivers are drunk and drive rashly. How can they even claim an ISO when they do not follow any of the time tables and do not have a proper policy of feedback. They should have telephone numbers on every bus and if one phones we should get a proper response.

Please take this as a social initiative and BOYCOTT BMTC until they regulate their services. If anyone has any phone number or e-mail id pls forward to khanna.[protected]@yahoo.co.in I will not give up until this UNPROFESSIONAL organisation straightens itself.

When I step into the volve bus rout no.600K from Silk board to PESIT collage stop the ticket fare was Rs 25/- two days before i have travelled in same route in volve bus no.500K the ticket fare was Rs 18/- why the different fare for same route and same distance. I asked the conductor regarding this he is not answareable and he told to compliant to the higher officer of the department. but we don't know where to complaint regard this matter. please don't cheat public in day light.

mallikarjuna .A G
                                  I travel in this volvo (500k) which goes to ITPL evryday. I find the driver driving like a F1 driver on the roads and he is always involved in road rages with the other drivers of the BMTC. He has no road sense and i feel he is unfit to be a driver. The conductor who accompanies him is a rude soul who doesn't ask passenger for the tickets and later blames the passenger for not taking the ticket on time.He does not give the change before the stop and i have to literally stop the bus and ask for the change. The driver is always competing with the other volvo buses which plies in the same route and he takes a mouthful from the people for his rash driving.There are two volvo buses from vijayanagar to ITPL and this is the very first bus in the morning im talking about. So I kindly request the concerned authority to take suitable action against the conductor and the ruthless driver who can take innocent lives in the mere future.
                                  I travelled in BMTC Suvarna service on 14.2.2010 Route No.37 from Ganesh Bhavan to Srinagar in bus No. KA01 FA1835. The bus reached Srinagar Busstand at 4.45p.m. I asked the conductor to give me one full and one half ticket for me and my 6year old daughter. The conductor gave me a Rs.6 ticket and took Rs.8 from me. He did not give the ticket for the correct fares which is Rs.5 (full ticket) and Rs.3(half ticket) though I insisted on it. He just kept abusing me. I request the authorities to take proper action against the conductor.
                                  Ruthless driving by the driver of Route no BMTC 60 E bus(which goes to vijayanagar via basavangudi).bus number -
                                  KA-01-F 3119 on 4-3-2012.Please take appropriate action to avoid further accidents

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                                    ICICI Bank
                                    ICICI Bank kyc verification pending for nps account
                                    (6 minutes ago)