Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] related photos (492)

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Complaints & Reviews

Bmtc — Suvarna pass [Resolved]

Complainant6545716
Dear Sir

The BMTC has allowed Pushpak and daily passholders to travel in Suvarna buses from 5th February, thereby...

MAHURKAR RANGA RAO
I regularly commute from Marathahalli to BIAL by BIAS Route No. 6. Today (4/2/2009), I waived hand to stop the 6:00AM BIAS 6 bus but the bus did'nt stop. There was clear view between the bus and me. Reason seems to be utter disregard to my request by the bus driver and conductor. This has happened to one of my colleague also. As there will be someone like me to catch BIAS 6 to reach BIAL in order to attend different shift duties, I request that drivers may be instructed to stop BIAS 6 bus on request at Marathahalli. This is applicable also for alighting at Marathalli.
Sir, I regularly commute from Domlur to Bagalur Cross. While taking the bus pass I was very particular that I need a stop at Bagalur Road even the pass issuing person at Majestic told me you take a pass and you can request the driver for stop at Bagalur Road. Most of the times The traffic signal comes and I will get down there. Route No. 6 the Friday driver from the day one started harassing . Every Friday I used to request him for a stop, purposly he will shout, inspite of co passenger request he used to act very badly. Finally when I said I will lodge a complain to higher authorities he went and complain and he announced that there is no stop at Bagalur Cross, I have to get down in the previous stop.
Why such a kind of action when ever they see some passanger they will stop and get them in. Only when there is no traffic signal I ask the to slow down so that I will get out.
I request you to consider my case humanitary basis and just stop for a minute at bagalur cross

Bmtc — What is the use of pushpak bus pass ? [Resolved]

Senthil
    I am speaking on behalf of thousands and lakhs of people who are traveling everyday in our public transport. BMTC buses are...

Mohammed Ali
    Buses plying Banshankari-Banshankari 90% dont make the complete route, instead turn back at Attibele.
    Remaining 10% take turn at sarjapura circle itself & not entering sarjapura bus stand.
    Sir many students, daily wagers & many government officials are facing lots of problems due to this.
    If we request conductor & driver misbehave with us.
    I hope you will take need full action for this as soon as possible.
    Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Customer Care's response Aug 25, 2015
    Dear Sir, We are getting updating pop-up message from this site from last few months back, so delay in reply. Sure action will be taken on your complaint. BMTC
    Hello Sir,

Pls implement que system in BMTC bus stand Majestic.
    No volvo buses form Wipro gate / HP Phase 1 electronic city there is not a single bus which comes form 5:00pm to 6:30 pm a lot of passenger density in this route. As per the BMTC route info, there are two buses 600ck and 375A. But not even
    single buses are coming... its too difficult to change 3 buses to reach banashankari.

I kindly request to add some more buses from Wipro gate to banashankari...

kindly do the needfull and help me on this.

Lata

Vineet
      BUS DETAILS: BMTC (PUSHPAK) BUS NUMBER KA-01F-3820.
      ROUTE: 335 MARKET-VYDEHI HOSPITAL
      DATE: 22-JAN 2009
      TIME:3:30 pm

The ticket from mayo hall to marathahalli costs 11rs. Driver gave me only 9 rs ticket writing 1 at the back side of it. I realized he got that ticket back from a passenger to give him 1 rs change, but did not return the ticket. He reused the same ticket for me. He did the same with many of the passengers. No one bothered to ask him back the ticket after getting the rupee.

I strongly feel this is incorrect way of earning money. I understand drivers are paid less, so they resort to such frauds. The concerned authorities should think rationally and try solving this problem.

Banish C.G Babu
        Respected Sir,

This is not the first forum where I am sending mail regarding the problem faced by commuters in BMTC, nor will this be last one. I have even called up the BMTC complain numbers but unheard. I am writing this mail on behalf of all the Bangalore commuters who travel by BMTC. I work in a reputed IT company. I am travelling from Madiwala to E-city from past 3 years. I have my own vehicle but still I travel by BMTC because I believe that reduces the traffic as well as pollution. But there is an epidemic that creeping into the BMTC conductors this would have started some 1 year and a half year or so but has become unbearable in past 6 months.
        My fare from Madiwala from Konapnagrahara is 9 Rs (8 Rs before the hike). Whatever it is I am forced to pay 10 Rs for my travel. There will different instances like he will give a ticket for 9 Rs and write 1 Re behind it and when asked for 1 Re they ll give a strange look and say some excuse like no change, how it matters to you people etc. Otherwise they give a 10 Rs ticket when told that I travel Daily and all they just say some Stage logic and make me Quite. I have reacted to these send out mails called up officials and each and every time I was assured that it wont happen again but nothing changed. Its not a matter of 1 Re it’s a matter of the integrity of these ppl. I have even seen a conductor writing down the balance of 100 Rs taken from a girl behind the ticket and hiding themselves in the men section and not even hearing to her cry when she was getting down.
        Now days I travel by Suvarana. Its suppose to charge me 12 Rs. But I always end up paying 14-15 Rs the ll each time argue and tell that this is the fare or write the rest of the amount behind the ticket if at all I win. I face all these problems because I fight for the getting the tickets many get away by giving half the money for their fare without getting the ticket from the conductor. There is one other option they give us used old tickets we can pay less and get those. I have noted down the Bus numbers to complain but all in vain. I have been in Mumbai for 18 Years. I never had to ask back the change even for a 25 Ps hats off to BEST.

This is problem faced by each and every commuter of BMTC daily. Any of you can just travel from Madiwala to E-city in any Bus. I ll guarantee you all will end up with the same issue. Take any ticket lying on the Floor there will be an amount written on the back of it. Please do something against this corruption otherwise few days from now drivers too will start asking money from commuters.

A frustrated BMTC commuter.

AMIT

I am a regular user of BMTC buses. I have seen many times the conductors of the buses not giving tickets intentionally even if you force them to give the ticket. They usually take the amount which is less than 1 or 2 Rs than your ticket amount and instead they don't give you the ticket. If we force them to do so, they either give it after giving wierd gestures or they ask the passenger to leave the bus.
          The recent one is today itself when I was coming to my office in Bellandur. I caught an A/c Volvo BMTC bus, route no. 500 from Marathalli (Innovative Multiplex). The fare to my office in such buses is Rs.10, I gave the conductor the required amount but he gave me back Rs 6 without giving me the ticket. I asked for the ticket but even after asking for 2 to 3 times he gave me a wierdest glance on the earth but the ticket. I was getting late, so I let it go (and that is where, these people take the advantage).
          I have noted the bus number (I am not sure whether it will help at all or not?) which is as below:

KA 01-FA-1686

You should have concerns when such things start happening in VOLVO buses after the daily incidents in the normal BMTC buses.
          Please do something in this regard. And I will appeal the public also to take the ticket when you are travelling in the buses.

Thanks & Regards,
          Amit
          Dear sir/madam,

The above complaint has been logged by me only. I forgot to add the timings here.
          I boraded the above bus KA 01-FA-1686 at around 8:30 AM today (02-Jan-2009).

Amit
          this is thing happened with me also.
          they are treated as non human.

we went from honeywell(After areker, Baneerghatta road ) to minakshi temple just two stoppage.

we was three person, & i gave him 20 rupees . after 5 min he gave me return 5 rupees with out tickets .
          And then i asked for ticket ..believe me he talks very bad & then he told me for tickets i have to give him total 24 rupees. i gave him that also but he gave me ticket which shows from bilekhalli to Gittigere .
          Ticket no[protected] Time 18:14:36 date : 31/01/09

means intentionally he give me tickets for long route .
          I've a similar complaint. I was traveling from Forum to Central Silk Board on 30th Jan at around 7pm. The conductor took Rs 5 and never gave me the ticket, even after repeatedly asking him.

Bus No. KA-01F-2156

This is a regular event while traveling from Madivala bus stand to Forum or Adugodi also.
          I had a similar experience on Feb 9 evening 8.40 PM. I travelled from Kodihalli to Murugashpalya on the BMTC bus KA 01 FA 1017. Murugeshpalya is the second stop from Kodihalli and distance is about one kilometer. I paid Rs.3/- and conductor collected it without giving the ticket. When I questioned, he asked me to pay Rs.5/- and passed sarcastic comments. When I questioned his behaviour he challenged me to complaint to the authorities and while getting down from the bus spit on my back. Don't know whom we can approach to get these types of issues addressed.
          I WAS TRAVELLING BY BUS NO KA-01-FA 1480 AT ABOUT 18.30 ON 16.02.09 FROM SILKBORD TO

BELLANDUR WITH DAILY PASS N0 MRG 2810725. WHEN I GOT INSIDE THE BUS THE PASS

WAS NOT IMMEDIATELY TRACEABLE. I ASKED FOR SOME TIME TO SEARCH BUT STARTED

MISBEHAVIOUR. CALLING ME A LIAR. I GAVE HIM TEN RUPEE NOTE FOR A TICKET HE RETUNED ME RS FIVE BUT DID NOT GIVE ME TICKET. IN THE MEANTIME I COULD TRACE THE PASS &ASKED HIM TO REFUND ME RS 5 . BUT HE DID NOT.

I ASKED HIM TO STOP THE BUS AT IOC PETROL PUMP WHICH HE DID NOT CARE FOR. THE BUS DID NOT STOP AT IOC PETROL PUMP.(SARJAPUR ROAD) I COULD GET DOWN AT BELLANDUR

WHEN I ASKED THE REASON HE TOLD THAT 4 ONE PASSENGER HE CAN NOT CARE SO MUCH

WITH REGARDS
          A R GARODIA ADVOCATE
          I've a similar complaint. I am traveling from majestic to shivanand circle everyday .It is normal that male conductors don't give tickets at all. all the revene that should come to bangalore state government is going in there pocket.request you to look into matter.
          I agree, the same thing happened to me also when I had used to travel to attend my Computer class..

I seriously want the higher authority to look into these matter and take the necessary steps and to punish these sort of conductors..

Monica Tikoo
            Respected Sir,

I am staying in Bangalore for almost 2 years now and often commute by BMTC buses however the experiences have been horrible always.

It was heights this time and i thought of complaining with not much hope that some action would be taken.

Today, me and my friend boarded BMTC bus (bus no KA 01 F-2167) from kagdaspura to MG Road. We took the ticket and sat on one of the seats. After some time the conductor came and stood near our seat and he repeated this several times (almost pouncing on us). My friend who was traveling with me generally asked him to move a little ahead as he was pouncing on us again and again.The conductor started shouting unnecessarily and started abusing us in Kannada. When we requested the conductor to speak in English or Hindi as we were unable to understand him. He started abusing us and continuously repeated that he wont speak in Hindi or English as this is Karnataka, I quote " NO HINDI/ENGLISH, THIS IS KARNATAKA... ONLY KANNADA".

Even after listening to all this people standing there were asking us to keep quiet, as if we were at fault.

The issue is conductor was shouting unnecessarily, he had no manners that he was talking to females. He was doing some vulgar actions while the language being used was kannada, which we could not make out meant what.

Also, most of the conductors dont give change and they keep it with them and if you protest they start making faces and start murmuring something in kannada the moment they realize that you are not local to karnataka.

Please do take some action against these people and please start treating outsiders as human beings too.

Thanks & Regards
            Monica Tikoo
            i agree that few conductors are rude, but even i faced the same problem in chennai being a telegu speaking, after that i learned tamil, bcos thts the respect we need to give the local people and lang and culture, being a rude on ur part and demanding that u deserve everything that u r a lady and behaving like residents of moon and mars will not fetch anything, i dont understand why conductor should speak hindi or english, being in blore for 2 years u should have learnt local lang na

correct me if i am wrong, this just a view as a rights of expression, critics, comments are most welcome

i[censored] cant change world, change urselves

world can change on its own pace
            No action against the bus conductors, action should be taken against you for not speaking in Kannada. Being in Karnataka for two years its a shame that you not learn t the language. Mr. Rajesh I do agree with you and appreciate you valuable comments. What you said is right. Especially when it comes to these North Indians, they expect every one to speak in Hindi, what rott. They will never ever learn, I've seen many. Bull . As the saying goes be a Roman in Rome. Though I know Hindi and other languages I will never speak. We are in Karnataka and I will always speak and respect Kannada come what may...If you can't comply then you may get lost from this city.

Prasanth Rajan
              I traveled from Electronics City to Koramangala by BMTC Bus# KA01-FA-1909 on Thursday evening and boarded at 06:45 PM. Until Madivala, the conductor never came to collect the ticket fare. In Madivala, he asks for Rs. 15 as fare and then asks to give only Rs. 10 but will not give the ticket stating that the "tickets are exhausted". Is this a Win-Win situation? This is how BMTC loses. In addition, imagine if a checker boards anywhere between E-City and Madivala - who gets caught - just the passenger like you and me.
              When I started to write down the number, I was handed back the Rs. 10 too, but still... no ticket...
              I could not find a BMTC website where I could lodge this complaint. I hope this reaches someone in BMTC.
              This is to bring to your notice that there are no sufficient buses available from shivajinagar to new town yelahanka bus stop. we have to wait for hours to board a crowded bus .Please help us in this issue.
              Sneha
              Yeah the above is true.. Also i want to tell a problem in BMTC buses. In some of the black board and red board bus, the advertisement papers are placed in side-classes. Most of the time, all buses are very rush. For the sitting persons, there is no problem. But for the standing peoples it's not convinent to view the outside. I think that stickers, notices is not worth so. Bus is not a place to advertise. So plz remove those papers and make us comfortable. I missed my bus stop 3 times due to this. Like me, many are suffered just because of it.. So please take action to make BMTC effectively... Thanks...
              When I travel from madivala to electronic city, the ticket is 9 Rs. and none of the conductors in the bus are returning the one rupee back . and When i get down, I dont find the conductors. They move to the other end of the bus as they dont want to return the one Rupee. It is happening in all buses going from madivala to electronic city
              today i traveled in bus route number 215f which goes to kothnur around 12.30 p.m. i got the bus in sarkki signal with my 3yr old child and my old mother. i have to go to ganapathypura it was heavy traffic after reaching jaraganahalli the driver ask all passengers to get down and board anjanapur bus and when we asked reason he told it is heavy traffic and he cant go inside. when we told v cant go to that bus because we have to go to ganapathypur if we board anjanapur bus v have to get down metro mall stop and we cant walk by carrying child. then he started talking rubbishly that not to bring children and bla bla however he went to kothnur but what upset me is that his behaviour. although we are not asking his own vehicle to drop us or out of his route being a public servant he has to do his job correctly. if traffic stand still thats not our problem for that reason he drop the passengers half the way is not considerable. after all buses are there to commute passengers he should learn how to behave with people and carry the job assigned to him.so please take action to avoid such embrassment to the passengers. let him learn how to give and take respect

nirmala vn
                I am a regular passenger of Indiranagar to Diary Circle route. In this route very few 7D buses are running. Now a days we have to wait minimum 2 to 3 hours to get on 7D. School / College students and other passengers have to depend only on this 7 D since there is no other buses. Kindly look into this and put more buses in this area.
                There are less buses in morning from 7a.m to 8a.m from Doddaballapur to Bangalore due to the all buses will arrive and departure in same time.This happen in the evening from Bangalore to Doddaballapur.Please concern people arrange this neatly.

Bmtc — bus pass [Resolved]

lakshmi
                  Hey,
                  I am a student and my bus pass aong with my library card was stolen on thursday[protected]. How do i trace it...

Raj Sekhar
                  Hi...

there are very less busses assigned to singapura layout hence reqst to please assign more busses especially in the evening time around 7 to 9.30, as of now we hardly find buses at this point of time, since the way from gangamma circle to singapura layout is very dark, dungeon type of area, where females are very afraid to travel in this area after dark by auto or any other mode of travel, hence reqst to please approve our reqst and assign more buses to singapura lay out and other such places in bangalore.

thanks and do reply to my reqst asap...

Raj Sekhar

BMTC — Request to assign buses

Hello Team,

I stay with my family in Srirampuram (3rd cross). I was residing here since 1987.
                  Our only problem is our accesibility to Buses to Majestic, Shivajinagar and K.R.Market.

We have Five bus stops around Srirampuram:
                  1) Malleshwaram Circle (which is about 1KM away from where we stay). This bus stop hosts buses to all routes.

2) Devaiah Park (which is about 1KM away from where we stay). This bus stop hosts buses to all routes.

3) Link Road (this is about 1.5 KM to 2 KMs)
                  This bus stop hosts buses to all routes.

4) Bandireddy Circle (About 1 KM)
                  Buses only to Shivajinagar (However, it is very limited (probably 1 bus every two hours) )

5) Chowdeswari Temple bus stop (About 0.5 KM)
                  Buses only towards yeshwantpur and Chamarajpet.. (Very minimal)..

Our concern is that if we have to go to Majestic or some other place we either have to go to the first three bus stops or hire a auto.

We can hire a auto whenever it is very important and urgent, but not every time.

We have a bus which goes to yeswanthpur and comes back in the same route (90, 82A). This bus take s a left turn next to Sampige Theatre and comes up before turning right towards M.D.Block.(next to the railway bridge). and while coming back from Yeshwanthapuram it comes from 8th main to M.D.block and takes a left turn near the (near to the railway bridge).

My request is that, we need a stop here.. This will help a couple of hundreds at least to go to Majestic.

Please review all details and revert back for any concerns.

With Regards,
                  Arjun
                  yes, even we needed buses to other destinations also. right know we have 2 buses to kempegowda bus stop, 2buse to market & two bus to sivajinagar we requred buses towards ring road, kormangala, yelanka and other destinations also
                  HAI
                  I STAY IN MALGALA, NEAR KOTTIGEPALYA IAM TRAVELLING FROM KOTTIGEPALYA TO HENNUR DEPT DAILY MORNING BY 8AM THERE IS NO BUS SERVICE FROM 7.30 TO 8.30AM SO WE R NOT ABLE TO GO OFFICE BY THAT & SO MANY PEPOLS R TRAVLING IN MAXI CAB & CARS BY STANDING OUTSIDE THE VEHICLE & THYE PUT THRE LIFE IN TROUBLE TO GO THER OFFICE BY TIME SO THE BMTC WANT SOLVE THIS PROBLEM & MAKE CRITICAL ACTION ON THE MAXI CAB VEHICLES

I request the authority to provide more buses to singapura layout from Shivaji nagar, Yeshwantpur.

Tomali
                  I commute from HSR LAyout BDA complex to AGS office daily. There are no peak hour service buses.
                  I have to take an auto to Koramangala & then board a bus. I request the concerned to start a PHS service from HSR LAyout BDA complex to AGS office. There are a lot of residents in the area who will benefit from this. Please repl to my email whwn the bus is started.
                  Shobha
                  There are many students who return home from tuitions after 8pm. Even office goers are suffering from lack of buses to this area in the evening. It is very irritating to wait long hours for BMTC after the tiresome day.. Atleast provide an good connectivity from yeshwanthpur, It will be helpful for many people..

kind regards,
                  Saagar
                  Requesting the BMTC to allot more buses to Singpura as so many passengers are suffering a lot due to lack of bus connectivity.

vadiraja
                    Sir/Madam,
                    At Majestic Bus stand towards Maratahalli route, every day we are facing problem due to lack of pass buses like pushpuk or red board . BMTC is providing only Volvo and Suvarna Buses.(During 8 am to 9 am around 10 to 12 Volvo Buses available and 5 to 6 suvarna Buses, others are only 1 or 2 for more than 100 passengers )
                    respected sir,

we are staying in nr colony nearby basavanagudi area. few days we are facing lot of problems regarding the timings of 32 bus i.e, starting from nr colony to shivaji nagar. there was one bus 32 comming from kalyan nagar depot reaches nr colony starts towards shiviajinagar at 7 and 8 in the morning and in the evening/night at 8 o clock. when we tried to contact the depot manager somebody told that the bus has been cancelled due to poor collections. but, it is an educated area each and every one have day pass or monthy pass. since passes are not free and we are paying for it. if they want better collection let them cancel pass system only at nr colony bangalore 19. most of commuters especially women floks face lot of problems who have to take long route after gettting down from richmond circle towards kr puram, kolar, hoskote, whitefield ulsoor, cvramannagar, etc., etc.

kindly please see that the same buses are available for office goers of nr colony and also we gave a letter to the concerned dept at bmtc at central office but therewere no response. this is for your kind information

Shijo
                      I took a BMTC bus 500 from Doddenakundi to Kadubeesanahalli in ORR today i.e 20 Nov 2008,

The bus registration is KA -01 FA 1156

Time 9.30 at Doddenakundi

The ticket conductor issue me an old ticket of 7 Rs after getting 5 Rs from me. After i picking up a quarrel with him to issue me a new 5 Rs ticket he gave me one and written 5 Rs change behind the ticket. During the course of the journey I have seen him issuing Old Tickets/Not issuing tickets after taking money.

When I was about to get down I asked for the change. He took the ticket back and after giving the change he was not ready to return the ticket back to me. Again I had to quarrel with him to get the ticket back. The conductor speaks in Unruly manner to anybody who ask him for a proper ticket.

These employees are looting both the public and government, same time causing inconvenience to the traveling thousands.

I request BMTC authorities to take actions against such conductors and WE PEOPLE SHOULD MAKE THE CONDUCTORS ISSUE TICKETS AT ANY COST...

Also THERE SHOULD BE CONTACT NUMBERS OF BMTC COMPLAINT REGISTRATIONS DISPLAYED PROPERLY ON EVERY BUS.

BMTC — No ticket issue by conductor

I took a BMTC bus from st.Johns to bommanahalli today i.e 7 nov 2008,

The bus registration is KA -01 Fa 1455

Time 9.20 at st.johns

The ticket conductor refused to issue me a ticket after gettin Rs5 instead of the actual fare(Rs 7)

When i picked a quarrel with him he issued me a ticket for Rs 9 after getting 2 more rupees.

Finally i had a Rs9 ticket having paid Rs.7

I could notice easily that he was not issuing tickets(after getting money) to many persons.

During my travel of 3 stops the conductor has earned a minimum of Rs100 to his OWN POCKET.

So wat wud be the loss to the government all through the day????

I have also experienced similar incidents and have also sent feedback to bmtc through internet, but didnt get any feedback or response.
                      These cases will easily be observed if the checks are regular and also the drivers and conductors issuing tickets are held accountable.

It is surprising the Bus conductor or driver donot issue tickets, by taking a rupee less than the original ticket.
                      One of my native people also mentioned that the buses (NW or NE not sure) going to north States from Karanataka also dont give tickets. or they take back the tickets from customers when they get down from the bus. The tickets are not punched in this case.

I am concerned that a state owned profit making organisation like BMTC, might start incurring losses because its own employees are greedy.
                      Sending this mail, for a broader betterment goal of our State owned Transport and Nation.
                      People shouldnot forget that the Bomb blasts in Mumbai were a result of corruption and we are allowing this tree to sprout and grow here.
                      I face the same problem everyday.
                      This is a common problem where I travel between Meenakshi Temple and Arikere Gate on Bannerghatta Road. Because the fares change at the next stop, many passengers also encourage this by giving less than Rs.5/= which is the normal fare. I need to tell them that I want a ticket instead of change back. There is one lady conductor who indulges this even on Volvo and Suvarna buses. Once she gave me a Rs.20/= rupee used ticket instead of a Rs.10/= ticket. Other instances I had to insist for a ticket. Ticket checking is very rare and the conductors seem to know it beforehand if there is one.

BMTC — No Tickets Issued

I am Sathya, am a Software Engineer, I travel by BMTC bus everyday, the distance of travel is short and just one stop in between. The ticket fare is Rs.5. But these conductors do not issue ticket mostly, just keep the Five rupees for themselves or simply return Rs2 when u tender exact change.. even i[censored] ask for ticket, they simply flee off from the place..
                      What is all this? Why should the money go in to wrong hands? Imagine if the conductor does it for 20 times a day, Rs.100 that has to go to government is lost...
                      The remedy is, there must be ticket checking happening inside the bus as well as in the busstops, so that every passenger should demand for ticket now and then...
                      Please take action.
                      Yes this is common. I have faced this problem a number of times. Its better to remind oneself to wait for the ticket before handing he money. That way they just can't avoid facing us.

BMTC, Bangalore — Extra ticket charges by BMTC [Resolved]

Sreejith.P.R
                        I observed several times in BMTC buses, they are collecting extra money from the passengers and issue the ticket....

Kilaru Sambaiah
                        BMTC Volvo buses have two doors and I understand one for exit and one for entry. It is difficult to exit from the entry door as we have to go in between seats and people. I request the authorities to consider opening exit door for all passengers to exit from comfortably.

I was traveling one bus from Electronic city to Double road bus stand and requested conductor to open the door. She started abusing. It is rediculous for her part and I wanted to bring it to
                        the authorities about the incident.

mamathadiya
                          in the morning 6.25 am on 21/10/08, the bus no KA-01 F-2379 suppose to stop in the Kuvempu circle NEW BEL road, today he din't stop the bus there and he went off. i got another bus and i catched that bus near to railway track in Jalahalli village, i Asked with the driver and he is telling that there is no bus stop why i have to stop there, mean while all the buses are stoping & he himself stopping there. From 2 years i am getting the bus to Kegeri in the same stop. He stared to shout at me and he telling that if he wish to stop the bus he will stop otherwise he won't stop the bus. I have to reach to my duty by 7.30am if the bmtc people are doing like this means how we have to reach. Bus is not filled also only 5-6 passangers was there. It is coming from Banashankari 500 Banashankari. Please take action to that driver.
                          As i am a student regularly travelling in city bus in the morning from konanakunte to sajjan rao circle and returning from the college in the evening.In the same time, the school children also travelling in city buses
                          which created heavy rush in these buses.I request the concerned authorities to ply more buses in the
                          morning and evening times.I also request the concerned authorities to advise the bus drivers to stop the
                          buses at the bus stops where students are waiting for the buses in the bus stop. Many times the drivers
                          are passing through the bus stops ignoring the students present in the bus stops.Kindly look into the problems of school and college students.
                          Today (10-Apr-2009) When i was travelling in a BMTC bus from Hebbal to Jayadeva in 500A, The bus didnt stop in the bus stop instead made us get down in the next stop. He expects people to get down in the signal. Where as we wanted to get down in the bus stop.

Conductor of the bus was very arrogant. The Bus Number is KA 01 2832. The time it reached Jayedava was around 10:10 AM.

We would appreciate if you could help extend services of BMTC for people and warning the arogant drivers and conductors. Please have them stop the busses in the bus stand. If others are interested to get down in signal it could be call of yours and drivers if that could be permitted or not.

Please let the BUSSES stop in the Bus Stands and not skipping them for their convinience.
                          Respected Sir/Madam,

in the morning 8.30am on daily the bus no KA-01 F-3270 (Bus 278E) suppose to stop in Bhoopsandra, every day that bus is not stopping there, instead they stop in Nagashattihalli go off. Not only myself even my friends and some regular passengers from that area miss this and if we ask with the driver or conductor the blame other buses move early during the peak hours people rushing to offices, children going to school it is difficult that the bus does not come in time. atleast suvarna bus was there but now even that is not coming we dont know where to tell our problems please atleast sent suvarna for 8.40am everyday or take action against that bus driver and conductor. hoping it will be rectify as early as possible for the public purpose plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am working in the company which is there in kasturaba road. Actually frequency of 34 bus is vey less, it comes after 30 min. From 6.00PM i was waiting for the bus 34 yesterday, i waited till 7.30 in the same bus stop. By this time three 34 bus came and not even one stopped in that bus stop though bus was empty.
                          I really wonder why this BMTC buses are meant for? I request you to take the immediate action about this because waiting in the bus stop for one and half hour for the bus to stop is just a meaningless and its really BAD BMTC bus service

I travel from Banasanakari 3rd stage(Sita Circle) to MG Road & Kasturba Road to Sita Circle everyday. In the evenings, very few 34 series buses stop at Kasturba Road Bus Stop (Opposite Vishweshwariah Museum). First of all, the frequency of 34 series ( from Shivaji nagar) to Hoskerahalli is very less compared to T4, 43, 45 series. Above all these if buses do not stop at bus stops, commutors like me end up waiting at the bus stop for one to one and a half hours.

Kindly take immediate action.
                          I wish to inform you regarding improper BMTC bus service near Agra Junction to HSR Signal. Actually we have stop at Agra Bus Depot, but your bus drivers are taking left turn in Oxford Collage road divert towards HSR signal after Agra Village. If we want to get down in Agra Bus Depot we have to catch another bus from HSR Signal if not we have to walk from HSR Signal to Agra Depot. Today while i come from KR Puram Bus the bus driver was taken diverted towards HSR Signal, i have requested driver to stop there, but he is not responded to my request. We are inconvenient while we have travel in BMTC.

Kindly do the necessary arrangement & needful.

with regards

Gopi

I am ashwini i am not able to get a bus to sahakarnagra. though we have many buses we r unable to get the buses on time, i need to live my home at 8.00p.m. for 10.00 Clo off. The dirvers r not at all on time they take their own sweet time to come. Never i can see any off the shivijnagar bus either 314 or 288A. The same proble in the evening also. In case they r late no stop is been given, it is really very inconvent to travel. I hope the BMTC ill responde to the problem we are facing.

Thanks you,

Charulatha.S
                            Respected sir/ madam

This is with regards to the above mentioned subject. I must confess that i am embarassed to make this complaint, but i feel that i must share my anger and despair with the BMTC authorities.
                            I am civil Engineer working in Larsen and Toubro(L&T).I travel from Bannerghatta road to BSK III stage every evening and generally take 201 bus from East end stop. On14 october also i boarded "201D" from east end.(I got in at around 7.15pm and the bus reached its last stop Srinagar at around 8.20pm).
                            As you can imagine, it the peak hour and buses are crowded. The conductor on duty was having ahard time to collect the tickets, and as such he was right in the middle of all the lady comuters, but subsequently when there were fewer people in the bus, he still continued to physically handle many of the lady commuters when going about his duties. This is not the first time that this conductor has done this. I have personally had such disturbing encounters with him on more than one occassion.Hisbehaviour is not normal and many a times it is vulgar. We, ladies have to put up with lot of such nuisance from many other passengers on a daily basis, but when a proffessional conductor misbehaves on duty, we feel really helpless. I hope you give this due consideration and reprimand the conductor for his behaviour.
                            I hope that BMTC authorities will consider this issue seriusly and insist to its employees to maintain some decency and courtesy with the commuters.

BMTC — Conductor Behaviour

Hi Sir/Madam,

Yesterday i took BMTC from Water Tank(Koramngala) to Shanti Sagar(Koramngala) .Conductor took 5 Rs..I asked for the Ticket, he said it will cost 7Rs.
                            I Paid 7Rs to get the ticket whereas the fare is 5Rs.

Warm Regards,
                            Teena
                            Bus Number was KA-01 F1829

Ravindra
                              Today at 4:15 PM I got into Bus route no 210N (Uttarahalli-KBS), at
                              Thyagarajanagar. I was supposed to go to Chamarajpet. The conductor told that the bus will not go via Chamrajpet, but it goes via National College and asked me to get down at Makkala Koota. When I asked him that the nameboard shows that the bus moves via Gandhi Bazaar. This is not the 1st occasion, this I am facing this problem many a times. The Bus no is KA01-F 3538.

Since I am aged 59 years it is difficult for me to walk the distance. When I told about this to the conductor he asked me to travel in an auto rickshaw which is not possible for my pocket. I therefore request you to issue suitable instructions and warning to both conductor and driver to ply the bus in the correct route

The action initiated may please be intimated to my email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Everyday at 7:15 AM i got in to bus i.e is 96H bus Number. it will go to Kamalnagar to Majestic, through Sujatha it will pass. but my complaint is not regards to wrong route of plying.hence the Misbehaviour of Conductor, He misbahave with Girls and he never issue the ticket properly, he never give the ticket to a nybody who are travelling to Kamlanagar to Dhobi Ghat, and also who are travelling to Majestic for those person he issues the ticket, so Kindly Day after tomorrow, or Tomorrow just cum to our Bus for Inspections, pls Kindly Take the Action against this Conductor
                              sir

please take up this issue seriously.

we almost 70 peple who are waiting for the bus, which is in graphite bus stop ie., kundalahalli bus stop.

sir pleasehel p us while coming from white field to marathalhalli from 5 pm to 8pm none of the bmtc buses ply from this side. only we are seeing private and volvo buses.

kindly do the needful

regards

ashwin
                              There is a serious issue with the transportation here. Please contact teh officials at :

[protected]@mitchellgold.com
                              [protected]@pbglf.com
                              [protected]@allencomm.com
                              [protected]@uinta.com

shomari.[protected]@arielre.com
                              [protected]@rachlin.com
                              [protected]@arcus.net

Hope there is some improvement in the furure.
                              STAMP DUTY AMNESTY SCHEME – CONVEYANCE DEED - GOVERNMENT OF INDIA - STAMP OFFICE

I bought property on illegal premises. The land belongs to the Railways and the construction of the buiding was done by one Mohammed Rafique. I purchased the said property form him in the year 1978.

Nobody till date has asked me to vacate the premises. Nobody has asked me to pay any taxes and if some municipal person comes around I send him away with chai (and gaalis [badwords] if needs be).

I am the legal owner as I have a ration card, election I card, I have named the property myself and also have an electricity connection registered in my name.

There has been no stamp duty or conveyance deed in the picture.

My question is whether is it required for me to pay anything to anyone to live in peace in the place where I an staying for the last 30 years ? (this stamp duty and conveyance ?)

My brother who bought a place in Andheri faces much problem on this and even has to pay Stamp duty for earlier transactions for the property before he bought the same. You would agree that this was an unknown law for payment of stamp duty and conveyance deed for quite sometime. He has paid the stamp duty from the purchaser but he is being advised to pay stamp duty also for all the previous purchasers of the property who have not paid stamp duty till date.
                              (This comes with a free penalty of 2% per month i.e. 24% p.a.)

I am happy I have no such problems except I want clarifications to the above.

Mohammed Kasim

Subramanya SA
                                Dear sir/Madam
                                We Rajarajeshwari nagar pople are finding verymuch inconvinince 6pm onwards everyday. Suppose we want to go outstation the buses will start at mejestic normally around 10pm. To catch those buses it is very difficult. there is hardly one or two buses will come for one hour. There will be lot of people weiting for it. More over this 225c busses are slow and and will tke 30min to reach arch itself. Please look in to this matter and make an arrangement at least to reach arch easyly.
                                We sujjest you that one or two buses every 15min betn. arch and beml 5th stage.
                                SA subramanya
                                #1034, F1, BRAMHI, manipal hospital road
                                beml 5th stage
                                rr nagar bangalore-98-

BMTC — Evening buses

I am an Project Engineer working in a company near Jayamahal. My complaint is while travelling from Home to office ( Gorgante palya to Shivajinagar) i find lots of BIG10 buses travelling in this route around 8.30 to 9.30, but while returning home i hardly find any buses in the same route...
                                WHERE DOES THIS BIG10 Buses go in evening from 6.30 to 8.30pm ?????????
                                Buses were very few in this route before introducing big 10, but after introduing also i find no buses in evening...
                                Plz do the needful

BMTC — No Buses

There are no buses to Kothanoor Dhinne (J P Nagar 8th Phase) after the flyover work started at 15th Cross...it has become very difficult for common people to reach their destination... please allow some more buses through these route all the time...touching kothanoor Dhinne...especially at night.(9.30 to 11)...students who are coming home after their tutions and colleges find it very difficult... please do the needful as soon as possible...

My office is on M.G.Road and I reside in Vidyaranyapura. I commute through me car and distance is 17 Kms. Would be happy if Vajra buses are frequented more from Shivajinagar to vidyaranyapura. 6.30pm is the last bus from Shivajinagar. We leave office only at 7.00pm. Many requests have already been made without any positive yield.
                                Dear Sir

I am the residence of Adur & I travel by bus everyday from Adur to Ulsoor. Previously the route of 315J bus was from Adur to Majestic but now the route of 315J bus has been changed & now it’s Rampur to majestic which leaves at 7:45 Am in the morning from Rampur village. We have 3 more buses facility from Rampur village to majestic and K R Market (294B, 313F, 307)

There is no response from Depo manager when we had discussed about this problem.

We sincerely request you to arrange for the bus facility back to Adur.

Ganesha.k