B.E.S.T. Undertaking
Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport Undertaking

B.E.S.T. Undertaking Customer Care

Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport Undertaking

Materials Management Department (Colaba – Head Office), 4th Floor, Parivahan Bhavan Bldg., S.B.Road, Electric House, Colaba
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

For Purchases related to Transportation-I, Transportation-II & General Section:
Materials Management Department (Dadar)
1st Floor, Transportation Engg. Bldg., Tilak Marg,
Dadar,
Mumbai – 400 014.

For Purchases related to Supply / Building:
Materials Management Department (Kussara)
2nd Floor, Bijlee Bhavan, Kussara Bunder Road,
Mazgaon,
Mumbai – 400 010

View More Information...

Load

B.E.S.T. Undertaking related photos (270)

B.E.S.T. Undertaking Complaints & Reviews

YATIN SHANTILAL VISAWADIA
Today, 29th September, 2009, I found it very much shocking that even after requesting to the bus conductor having licence no. 92264 of Bus. no. 167 on route Elphinston station to Mahindra towers, worli, Mumbai 400018, Vehicle no. 8016, at 9.30 a.m., the Bus conductor refused to give me ticket just because he had already passed away once. Sometimes it takes time to take out money or sometimes we don't have change etc., and most of the time the bus is so crowded that we don't even realise where the conductor is. Being called twice by me, the conductor denied to issue ticket. Later, two ticket checker entered the bus and started harassing me for giving the fine. The cost of ticket is just Rs. 3 for which he started talking in abusive language and threatened to break my spacs, etc. I have seen this happening to people earlier also on same route. This has become their regular practice it seems. I request the Police or some approapriate authorities to take serious action against such bus conductors and ticket checkers. Today we are paying lot of tax for what ? To listent to all these ?
Dear Sir / Madam
Can i gate time table of Thane BKC AS5 bus on saturday
and Thane Borivali AS700 daily time table

Vishal Suvarna
    I travel from Bhandup to Malad by 459 bus everyday since last 2yrs.
    Day by day the frequency of this bus is going down.
    Now a days i have to wait for 1 hour or sometimes more for this bus.
    Many a times 2 buses comes in 5 minutes gap and then for 2 hours no bus.
    The drivers sometimes dont even stop the buses at bus stops though not their fault because no one can enter the jam packed buses.
    I agree nowadays there is heavy traffic problem in Pawai, but this cannot be an excuse.Many buses like 523,461,396.496 ltd covers a long distances and passes through very crowded places like Pawai, Andheri, Goregoan then also the frequency is maintained.
    how??
    Why 459 route is neglected everytime???
    Please the concerned person look into this matter as soon as possible.
    Its very frustrating reaching office late everyday!!! It would be a geat help.
    I travel from Bhandup to Malad by 459 bus everyday since last 2yrs.
    Day by day the frequency of this bus is going down.
    Now a days i have to wait for 1 hour or sometimes more for this bus.
    Many a times 2 buses comes in 5 minutes gap and then for 2 hours no bus.
    I agree nowadays there is heavy traffic problem in Pawai, but this cannot be an excuse.Many buses like 523, 461, 396.496 ltd covers a long distances and passes through very crowded places like Pawai, Andheri, Goregoan then also the frequency is maintained.
    how??
    Why 459 route is neglected everytime???
    Please the concerned person look into this matter as soon as possible.
    Its very frustrating reaching office late everyday!!! It would be a geat help.

YOGINDER SINGH RAGHAV

I Mr. YOGINDER SINGH RAGHAV a resident of Mumbai, I had used Best Bus services so many times but nothing happen like this ever before, On 5th Sept 2009 today itself in Morning time 9.15 am i was standing at Gandhi Nagar Bus stop. A BEST Bus Route No. 460 which was coming from Mulund & going to Andheri Agarkar Via SEEPZ. It was fully packed with passengers i just tried to board & i had done it.
      After boarding first thing i have done that is i just gave the fares money & buy the Ticket of Powai Hiranandani.
      After some moment Conductor was shouting on one Passenger then he saw me He said me to go ahead i request him that i want to get down at Powai after 2 or 3 stops & how i will go ahead coz bus are too much crowded but he refused to my request & against he shouted on me. but I requesting him that I will be getting down after 2 or 3 stops. I was just ignoring him coz I don’t want to create an issue & also I don’t want to waste the time of other Passengers. So I continued the standing position on the backside Gate. Conductor said “Kaha kaha se chale aate hai pocket maar saale”.
      I replied to his statement Boss mind your language what did you say? You are on Duty & you just note it down that you are providing a services to public only. This much happen & we reached at IIT Market stop BEST Conductor said loudly “Beware of Pick-Pocketers” which is standing Next to the Gate. His actual statement was like this ” Sambhalun chada Bus madhe Packet maar ahhe- daara warubha ahes ” & looked at to me. He said you just come up or just get lost from here then I reply ok just give my money back I will do it, Conductor replied with rudely that “ BEST bus “kya tere Baap ka hai”.

So I just want to inform you that this things if happen with a ordinary man what will he do?
      What will his first step of Action?

I request to take a strict action against the Conductor Badge No.10721.
      & want your help to teach such Conductors having rude behaviors.
      Thanks in Advance,

Yours Truly,
      Yoginder Singh Raghav.
      Yes i agree with this complaint...
      Same thing was happened with me 2day morning..in Bus no 445 (Bhandup gav to agarkar chauk Andheri) Bus No ( MH01 L9737 )
      The conductor was so rude and also he was not doing his duty properly...
      First of all they don't stop at the bus stop if there are 2-3 buses are in line...we have to ran back and catch the bus ...otherwise we have to go from front door...we know the rule but first conductor is not folowing the rules...jari bus khali asali tari thambavayachi nahi..patkan bel marayachi mag passenger kay karanar puthechyach darane chadhanar...
      ya conductore, driverch kay ho tyana tyanchya duty karayachya asatata...gadi destinationala neun sodayachi bhale passenger nasatiil tar chalatil. but we have to wait for next 1 hr..to catch other bus...
      Evathi kay ghai asate...ticket kathayala puthe yayala nako...mag mhanayach puthavchya darane ka chathalat...arey pan tumach kam kay aahe...jar magun chathanara manus pan jar jaga milali mhanun ticket na kathatach puthe aala tar..
      conducter ne puthe yeun baghayala nako ka ki koni ticheck kadhayach baki aahe ka karun..ka oradayach...kityek conductor itake changale asatat ki te bolatat jaun basa mi yeto seat kade ase ubhe rahun paise kathu naka pan he ajachya sarakhe conductor BEST cha nav kharab karatat...
      mhanun fakt ekach requst aahe gadya stopvar ubhya karavyat.strictly...mag lok puthachya darane chadhanar nahit...aani passengers chadhun zale ki magach bel maravi...ghai karu naye...
      gadya rikamya palau naye...hich vinanti, ,

fyrtm
        I was travelling from Bandra Station to Bandra Kurla Complex on 1st September 2009 @ 12.00 noon via Bus Route No 303 (BEST BUS NO. 6912, RTO Reg.No. MH-01-H-9375), I claim the seat mark with reserve for women some man was seated on it, he refuse to vacate the seat, I complaint to conductor on duty in the BUS , he replied that Women are also not offering seat to the women with child...how this Answer is correct. when I ask the reserve seat for women I should get the seat ...is it? & the conductor also should support me for the same...but he gave me a very different answer than expected...how Are you going to take this matter....
        There are only 5 buses in the evening from Nehru Planetarium to Cadbury and the last being 19:05 hrs. Looking at the crowd opting for AC buses these days & not travelling by their cars we feel that there's a need to increase more 2 buses after 19:05 hrs. Worli is a commercial place & most of the people stay back late in their offices beyond 19:30hrs.
        Can you take this request, as we had conducted a signature compaign and submitted it to BEST 3 months back, but there's not action taken as yet. Bus conductors/Dirvers themselves have been witnessing the over crowding in buses and we feel that feedback has to be taken from them also.
        the best should divert the bus no 303 in new route
        gavanpada - mulund stn [e] - chainani elders - bhandup pumping station - nahur railway station - bhandup sonapur - gandhi nagar - vikhroli depot - kurla depot - kalanagar - bandra terminus
        this route will be beneficial bcoz after bhandup this bus mostly goes with 5-6 people

BEST Bus — No seats available

The last bus starting from marol depot no307 for vaishali nagar , more then 50% of the seats are occupied with the best staff and they come siting before the bus leaves from depot. As 6 seats are reserved for ladies others do not have place to sit , who actualy pays for tickets

As ordinary passengers are not allowed to travel the buses which are for staff members.

kindly get some solution.
        Even I experienced the same thing.

I was standing outside Wadala Depot on 10th June 2011, Saturday 3.15 pm.
        I had to travel to Goregaon in bus no 440.

After waiting for nearly 40 minutes that too in heavy rains; a bus came out of the depot.
        I was the first one to get inside the bus when bus came to the stop.
        However to my bemusement, I realised that there was no seat vacant (except for the ladies seats).
        All seats wre pre-occupied by the BEST staff.
        As a result, I had to travel standing till Goregaon.

Unfair!!

B. E. S. T. Undertaking — best bus smart card pass [Resolved]

santosh honmore
          Dear Sir/Mam,

I had Smart card fo best buses on 29th august 2009 i lost my smart card (bus pass).but i was...

B. E. S. T. Undertaking — Rash Driving Of BEST Bus drivers [Resolved]

Sayed Zahid
          Respected Sir,

Today morning I left my house for my office as per routine work on my two wheeler bike. From...

Razi Patel
          From Worli Depot to Colaba and Navy Nagar, there are two bus : 124 and 125. In this route, there is no frequency and sometimes the bus driver never stop the bus on the bus stop from worli to colaba and worli to navy nagar. We have to wait for the bus more than half an hour and so on. There are many bus which is useless frequency like 154, 172, and more. Think about the general public who day by day increasing like a insects. Like this the frequency of a bus some misbehaviour people take some advantage out of it which the BEST has to bear the loss. Please increase the frequency of a bus in the route at 5-10 minutes.

Omprakash
            I had boarded BEST Bus No. 167 from Elphinston Station to Mahindra Towers, Worli on 13th August 2009 at around 9.45 am. The Bus was very much crowded and I was seated at the second front seat behind the driver. The conductor had already passed my side and there were lot of standees, so the conductor never came back for ticket. While I was seated, BEST's ticket checker boarded at Kamala Mill Bus Stop and started demanding ticket even while I was seated. I had to get down at Mahindra Towers Bus Stop and was to purchase my ticket once the crowd alighted at Kamla Mill/Gokul Nagar Bus stop. There was one more fellow passenger with similar case. In spite of my repeatedly saying that the conductor never approached for the ticket and while my stop had yet to come, I had every right to buy the ticket before I alighted at Mahindra Towers Bus Stop. However, the ticket checker forcibly collected fine of Rs. 33/- from me for a ticket of Rs. 3/-. I am a qualified C.A. and have never in my life paid any fine to BEST and today take this oath that will never board the said BEST Bus on route 167 for the humiliation caused.
            Attached herewith is the scan copy of the fine receipt.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

B. E. S. T. Undertaking — DEFICIENCY OF SERVICE-BEST UNDERATKING A/C 700 BUS [Resolved]

RAMMOHAN G SHROFF
              THE SERVICE/FACILITIES BEING PROVIDED FOR A/C BUS 700 ARE PATHETIC.
              THE A/C DOES NOT FUNCTION MOST OF THE TIMES, BUT...

atul p
              There should be lot more buses from seepz to kanjurmarg, As a lot of people board from kanjur( similar to seepz-andheri)
              -going from mulund-andheri takes a long time. seepz-kanjur being short-distance, will reduce the load and also the buses can be more frequent.
              -this will reduce load on existing buses 496, and othere which ar emeant for thane folks.

Can some one guide me, how I can approach BEST for adding new bus routes for Seepz location from Panvel area. There are many people traveling daily from Panvel to Andheri. If BEST bus facility will be started for this then it will be greate reliefe for travelers.

Thanks a lot.

Gaurav
              Really needed a Regular bus Service at least in pick hours like Morning & Evening for panvel-Seepz-Panvel

Request To BEST Undertaking — Request to BEST Undertaking [Resolved]

Nayana Kamerkar
                This is to request BEST Undertaking to increase the frequency of Bus No. 398 in the morning office timings (between 8 to 10...

sudam k raut
                Dear,
                Management

Today I am traveling from Chakala to Andheri station by BEST bus no.533.I taken best bus no 533 today[protected] at the time 10.35 and give him 10 Rs at first time he give me 5Rs ticket in that time i told him the fare is high actually ticket amt is 4Rs from chakala to andheri station(east).But conductor tell me the ticket fare is 5Rs but later he saw his fare chart and told give me 4 Rs change. I had gave him 10 Rs and humbly told no change with me. He spoke wrong words to me which was not a good. Also arguing on the same.So much change is available in his bag but not agree to refund remain amt ( 6Rs out of 10 Rs) and finally he give me a ticket and some words write on back side of ticket and told me you collect the remain amt.But later when Bus reach the andheri station the conductor tell me pls give ur ticket.I think the conductor refund remain amt.And i give him ticket but not refund money he destroy ticket and told me you can't complaint with ticket. Its really bad.Pls correct action on conductor.
                Regards one of the passenger

BEST Bus — Ticket fare

I was in bus no 235 from andheri stn to infinity mall. The fare is 7 rs I gave Rs 12/- .conductor returned me Rs 5 and gave ticket, I was travelling in same route for about 3 months and I was in full trust that the ticket would be of Rs 7, as I got off from the bus, collectore checke the ticket and said I have to pay fine . I discussed and told them I don't have any money to pay, neither its my fault, I was given Rs 6 ticket then its conductor's fault, collector was so rude to me, I was so fool that I did not say anything to them. I took Rs 4 ticket again and went away.
                The collectors were never seen in that stand before and they say they were always there, they must be knowing p[riorly of the problem to be happened. they were waiting the bus to come, and were sure that they were to get some fine.Really so embarassing.

B. E. S. T. Undertaking — Frequency of Bus Route 489 [Resolved]

Nishant P
                  BEST Bus route 489 starts at DAHISAR BRIDGE, DAHISAR and ends at SHIVAJI NAGAR DEPOT NEAR DEONAR. considering the length of...

Maureen Britto
                  I am a normal train traveller. I started using the BEST Bus Service since last week as there is no train to take me directly to Chakala from SantaCruz (west)

I have noticed the following :

The Bus drivers do not stop at the Bus Stops even though there are people (ladies) waiting to climb in who are at the doorway but just slow down and speed away. The men jump in and the ladies are just pushed aside and left behind.

This morning the driver was busy chatting on his mobile whilst driving the bus through thick traffic.

If you are really interested in improving your service I am willing to take down the bus number and other details you may require to pull up these errant drivers / conductors.

Some of them are really very thoughtful /considerate and polite and I think these should be rewarded so that the sustomer friendly attititude is passed on to all your staff.

have noticed the following :

I saw a middle aged manrunning for the bus this morning which he just missed. He put out his hand to the driver who just zoomed past. I am sure it would not have taken more than a few secs for the man to hop into an empty bus. He must have surely got late for work which could have been avoided by just a small thoughtful gesture from the driver.bus no 3073 at 10pm 9 july
                  I am a regular traveller from Byculla/Jijamata Udyan to Worli/Jamburi Maidan by your bus route No.50 which starts from Bhaucha Dhakka to Worli Village.

The buses on this route are supposed to come in a gap of 15 to 20 minutes normally. Most of the time either the bus is irregular or is cancelled. Being the only bus on this route most of the commuters
                  suffer at peak hours in the morning and in the evenings.

This is to request you to please increase the buses on this route or start short distance buses at peak hours from Jijamata Udyan Depot to Worli Village to ease the commuters travelling on this route.
                  today morning i was travellling in route No.172 i took the bus from worli naka at 7:15 AM toward Dadar i told conductor to give ticket of Rs.25 of all mumbai travel, but the conductor is given me the ticket of Half mumbai Rs20 and take the Rs.25 i was in hurry and the bus is also full so i didnt check

Ticket No.[protected]

Pls do somthing to improve your service.

Ramesh.
                  Frequency of buses from Andheri west to Malad the bus no's are 256 & 180 are very less after 09:00 am becoz all the buses are going back to back at 08:45 am - 09:00 am and after 09:00 am the buses are coming after 10 am so we people are get delay to go to there work place.

And drivers are not stopping the buses at bus stops even the buses are empty then also drivers are not stopping the bus at the respective bus stops.

Kindly look into this matter...
                  Bus No. 351/ Depot No. 7504
                  The Bus Drivers do not stop at the Famous Studio Bus Stop even buses are empty then also drivers are not stopping the bus at the respective bus stops on 03 / 03 / 2010 Time : -- 13 :15 hrs.
                  WHY ? WHY ? WHY ?

Ghanashyam Detake
                    i am Ghanashyam Detake from charkop kandiwali w .
                    this is to you informed that at night after 12 bus condustor and driver not given value for passenger

i gave one examle
                    yesterday bus no 279 between kandiwali station to charkop and Buss No is MH-01 LA 5723
                    normaly this buss arrivalal time is 12.30 but that yesterday this but arrive @12.26 that is the reason many people miss this buss
                    that is totaly that bus driver and conductor mistake
                    when i go to depo to enquired about this that time master told me that Buss is running from our time not yours and their time are totaly wrong
                    pls look into this matter
                    waiting for prompt action to solve tis issue

Rupali Jadhav
                      During office hours there is a lot of rush yet there are not enough buses to help the commuters reach their destinations.398 & 341 is always packed can't the no of buses increase as almost more than 45 people travel in a bus like animals. Even the conductors never allow the lady commuters to alight the bus from the front door why??? There are times when the bus wont even stop at the stop and even if it does how to get in half the people are hanging at the door. Are we suppose to travel in a bus where we cant even breath.Where as there are a few buses which hardly carry 10 people and worst the no and frequency of such buses is high. Half the life of Mumbai people is spent in travelling hence I request that it would be wise to take feedback from the bus drivers or conductors to find out which buses are usually empty and which buses are packed and increase the nos and frequency of those which are always packed.
                      I completely agree to the comments posted above by Ms Jadhav in connection to the frequency of 398 and 341 I would also like to mention about bus number 309 from Gorai Depot to Kurla station the frequency of all the above mentioned buses are so less that we have to wait long for these buses. Also would like to suggest that there should be an AC bus started for 398 and 309..
                      This is to bring into notice regarding the Frequeny of Bus No. 621 running from Malad Station (West) to Evershine Nagar. There is no fixed timing for the buses and there are only 2 - 3 buses running daily from Monday to Saturday. The person incharge at the station has buses only on papers and not on roads.
                      According to him there is traffic in the evenings, but why cant this system being changed because we see other route buses are one behind the other in a queue. Incharge person says go to the depot dont come here. But see the fast life of Mumbai, we reach home not before 9.00 pm. When can we go to Malwani Depot, may be at 11.00 pm. Even few conductors are rude, if they are asked any questions from passengers regardind delay of bus, they simply reply go by autorickshaw.
                      This is ridiculos. They take people for granted. This is high time for change.

Complainant66314
                        This is with regard to the irresponsible behaviour of the conductor of Bus No. 231 at Juhu Bus depot. At 4.30 pm when we went to Juhu Bus depot there was a 231 bus standing there. The public went and sat inside after 15 mins. another 231 bus (5141) went ahead. So everybody sitting in the initial bus ran to catch the second bus. The 231 bus didn't even halt for 2 mins. and started moving . What do the BEST people expect that peole should jump in a moving bus. I was left out as I am not a citizen who pushes other public and jumps in a moving bus.

When i requested at Juhu bus depot to give the name of conducter they just started ignoring it. Hence my colleague who could manage to take the bus, pointed out the same point to the conductor (Batch No: 25253)was least bothered to give any explanation.

We are citizen of this nation and if public transport does not give us proper service how will people be motivated to use it. It is a kind request to take proper action as soon as possible.

BEST Bus — irresponsible behaviour of conductor

at 730 am today ie 21 jun 09 at hanuman road villeparle east i entered bus 348 where the side board displayed 348 ltd
                        and not jalad
                        i asked ticket for jaicoach the conductor conveyed the bus is jalad and gave me ticket till ismail yusuf stop
                        i told the conductor its not fair to treat costumers like what he has done forcing me to get down at wrong destinations at the fault of wrong display board.
                        conductor no 93727 replied, i abide the rules of company .
                        Is the company responsible for wrong display, if so the company should be fined and registeration should be cancelled or else the conductor should be restigated and disciplinary action should be taken against him
                        my ticket no[protected] rupees hanuman rd to ismail yusuf stop
                        Bus No. 66, Driver are no attend bus stop.
                        BUS DIDNOT HALT at the STOP & Extremely Rude behavior
                        To the Concerned Authority,

Sir

This is to bring to your notice that the BEST bus no 332 & 185, starting from Kurla & Kanmmar Nagar, didnt halt at the Marol Pipe Line Stop even though there were many passengers waiting for the bus including me. for Andheri (E) station. I also waved out my hand & the bus just sped away. The BEST BUS Details are mentioned below:
                        DATE: 22nd Sept 2008

Marol Pipe Line stop, is very big there are lots of people waiting for the bus, which is the middle point & the bus was quite vacant .I saw that the Bus Conductor not Bang the Bell for stopping on stop & went for devider side which is far away from Bus stop, They are so rude not stoping the bus we all of get late because of that
                        Kindly take necessary action..

Contact me for further details.
                        regards
                        Nisha Shinde
                        To the Concerned Authority,

This is to bring to your notice that the BEST bus no 340 & 185, 332 which are empty bus but when this buses come at Marol Pipe line there is lots of rush for Andheri (E) station but bus conductor rang the bell before all passenger not got bus i donot know why they take all bus empty, we want to go for job on time because of that we are facing problem.

Please look into this & do the needful.

Nisha Shinde.

BEST — IRRESPONSIBLE

15-09-09
                        I was going to Mulund from Vashi. The buses going to Mulund skipped the stop; finally after waiting for so long I got a bus. Bus no. 513 and no. plate MH 01 L 9438.The conductor was not at all interested in seeing that the public (many were school kids)was getting into the bus. He just rang the bell to start the bus. I was getting into the bus and bus started with my one hand on the handle and one leg on the foot board with no control on me whether to get down the running bus or to get into it. For a second I felt I will fall off the Bus. But the bus conductor with the batch no.82140 was least bothered. I somehow got into the bus with my heartbeats rising. The bus was not at all crowded as I got a seat to sit. When I told him about this he instead blamed me for getting into the bus and kept on speaking rubbish, also he gave me a wrong ticket (Rs. 20/- ticket punching it on male option for a female).He was wearing a specs with thick moustache and dyed hair and was leukodermic (white patched skin).How irresponsible ....people like these don't want to work only important for them is to get their salary on time.......it doesn't matter if others get hurt or die b’coz of their irresponsible behavior..........such losers
                        No humanaty

Sorry to say but the driver of bus no. 22 Ltd which comes to Dadar at 8.10 on 10/3/10 bus no.MH[protected] in red colour .
                        I was just 3 to 4 steps away from the bus stop. I waived my hand instead of slowing it down he drew fast and further away so I had to run a few steps more.
                        No humanity
                        As we reached Sion there was a bus which was broken down people were standing out and waiving to the bus driver he saw but refused to stop .Passenger’s in the bus told him but as usual the conductor started arguing.

Priya Jitendra Gawade
                          i m a regular traveller of BEST bus no. 512, 523, 522 (newly started) from Airoli. The bus drivers and conductors in these buses start the buses without all the people getting into the bus, even when the buses r empty.
                          Yesterdays incidence, i got into bus no. 522 from Bhandup pumping stop, where the bus driver started the (empty bus), when 3-4 people were about to get into it. When i brought this to the notice of conductor, he said, its not my mistake, u tell the driver. what irresponsible behaviour is this?????? when i told the same to the driver he also behaved in the same manner, as if he didn't care!!!
                          I think u need to train all these BEST officials to be polite and more human and follow proper rules and regulations... the attitude of these officials needs to be changed. a humble request to look into this seriously. i felt the need to infom this to ensure safety to senior ctiziens, pregnant ladies especially. My own sister fell down from a 523 bus and she was pregnant. Please take some immediate actions, so that people can travel safely...
                          Today i caught Bus No.226 from Borivali to come uptill Magathane, I was suppose to get down at Magathane, but one Senior persom was standing ahead me, so was not able to get down, but the Bus driver didnt even stopped the bus on the bus stop, So i just told him that i wanna get down but that he just shouted at me "MUJHE KYA SAPNA GEERA THA KE TUJHE YAHA UTHARNA HAI", I dont understand y this B.E.S.T people have appointed the Youngsters, Who dont even have the manners how to talk nor even follows the rules. I THINK THEY SHOULD JUST "KICK OUT" THIS . They dont deserve to be in Government job.

I would like to complaint on this bloody young drivers, who dont know how to talk nor even knows the rules & regulations.

I request the B.E.S.T Authority to Kindly take action on this drivers.

I hope the B.E.S.T. will do the needful & will provide good services.
                          Yesterday on 17/8/2009 I was traveling from Bus no. 66 at 8.00pm from charni road. Bus No is MH-OI (9783 ).
                          I asked ticket to the conductor, I gave him 20Rs. he retuned me coin of 5Rs and 10Rs note, that not was tear so I asked him to give me another note, he gave me the same again and said this will do. I told him that I am not going to take this note give me another one before I get down. He was so rood to me, he told me I am not going to give another note do what ever you want . I took my 20rs from him and got down in the next stop.

I think u need to train this conductor to be polite ... the attitude of these officials needs to be changed. A humble request to look into this seriously.

I request the B.E.S.T Authority to kindly take action on this conductor. I Hope the B.E.ST Will do the needful . I want the Feedback ASAP.
                          Ram Ram ...
                          Mi Anna Jadhav
                          mazi takrar asi ahe ki mi 30.08.09 roji V.T la jat hoto maze kutumb pan mzya barobar hote mi SHIVAJI NAGAR DEPOT CHI 8 NO:
                          BUS GHATALA madhun pakdali ani mi tickets ghenyasathi conductorla (BATCH NO:[protected] sutte aahet ka vicharle tar to mhanala khali utarun sutte kar ani maghcya Bus ne ye. tyacha kade sute hote to mhanala sute denar nahi, karan mala 500 khare ki khote samjat nahit, mi vicharala ki asa kahi Govt./ BEST Circular ahe kaki 500 bus madhe ghetale janar nahit? tar to mhanala GOVT. gela KHADYAT ANI BEST PAN mi 500 ghenar nahi tula kuthe Complaint karaychi tithe kar, mi KHOBRAGADELA sudha ghabarat nahi, mi tulach atta chowkila nehun aat takto aasha dhamki deu lagala, ya darmyan tyane ambedakar garden nantarche teen stop Bus thambivali nahi,

TEJEET
                            BEST undertaking, Mumbai

Attitude of STARTER / CONTROLLER
                            On GHATKOAPR (E) STATION - GARODIA NAGAR ROUTE (i.e. GARODIA NAGAR), the bus frequency is very less. Only 2 bus ply on these route (406, 404) with an average time interval of 30-45 mins. During peak time, STARTER KEEP THIS BUS WAITING AT LAST STOP FO 15 - 20 MINS & SENT BOTH THE BUSES AT SAME TIME, SO PEOPLE HAS TO WAIT FOR 30 -45 MIN FOR BUS AT STARTING STOP, FOR BUS ROUTE WHICH IS HARDLY 15 MINS BY WALKING, SO PEOPLE ARE FORCE TO TAKE SHARE AUTORICKSAW, STARTER / CONTROLER ARE FAVOURING SHARE AUTO BECAUSE OF PERSONNEL INTEREST, SO WE REQUEST PRAVIN CHHEDA TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER & HELP US TO RUN BEST BUS SMOOTHLY. ALSO REQUEST THE MANAGEMENT THAT INSTRUCT THE BUSES NOT STOP AT LAST STOP INSTEAT THEY SHOULD BRING BUS DIRECTLY TO STARTING STOP, SO THAT ATLEAST PASSENGER CAN SIT INSIDE THE BUS & WILL NOT TAKE SHARE AUTO. it is simply not possible to board these buses due to heavy crowd in bus. However, during off peak period (say early morning or afternoon time) when buses are quite empty, most of these buses dont halt at bus stops on aforesaid road (courtesy - double bell given by conductor). Before bus reaches the bus stop, conductor gives double bell indicating driver not to stop bus and hence driver stops the bus either at some distance before or after bus stop (only for passengers to get down).

On some ocassions, conductor keeps on saying that "another bus is coming from behind, please leave this bus", but no bus comes.

I appeal to higher authorities at BEST to please investigate and look into this matter. Please ask your staff to show courtesy to halt the bus and carry passengers atleast when there is some place.

One offended passenger on GARODIA NAGAR ROUTE
                            I would also highlight the same problem faced by me.

Today - 21/5/09 - Thurs. I was waiting at DN nagar bus stop for 424 bus operating between Mulund & Oshiwara Depot. After 15-20 mins one 424 came at 8.45 a.m.but sped off without taking a halt. It was MH-01-L-9540. So this way we wait for another bus for another 15-20 mins total waiting time 30 mins.

Another point to mention here is pls increase fleet of buses (424) or start one additional bus route plying on the same route so that we commuters do not have to depend on one bus. Otherwise it becomes very stressful and tiring for we ladies standing at the bus stop.

I would humbly request BEST Authorities to look into the above issues and resolve the same so that we commuters need not have to pin point such issues.

I sincerely appreciate the services rendered by BEST Undertakings and hope the same to continue in the coming time ahead.

Would appreciate to receive a response from the authority.

Thank you.
                            WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE BUS SYSTEM HERE!, THEY DONT STOP AT THERE RESPECTED BUS STOPS. PEOPLE HAVE TO HOP ONTO A MOVING BUS!?!? ...EXPLAIN TO ME HOW PEOPLE DONT GET HURT? PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION PFFFF

Nelven
                              I am a commuter travelling daily from Malad (W) to Saki Naka by BEST. Recently the route of 488Ltd was changed and now there is no direct bus between these two locations. The route of 388Ltd was also changed similarly last year.

Request you to consider the problem and start a direct service again.
                              Bus Route no.488 is cancelled is very much troubulful to borivali(west) passenger because no direct bus service from borivli(w) to ghatkopar, also request for divert bus route no.489 from dhaisar pool to ghatkopar via borivli(W) instead of going from borivli(E) and route no.292 to be extended upto ghatkopar(W), and also suggest for route no 226 to be extended upto ghatkopar(W) instead of going upto barvenagar
                              My mummy's place is at borivli (w) and i stay in chembur, it is very difficult to go to borivli nowadays as all the buses which used to go there have cancelled. For eg. 388 (from ghatkopar to borivli is cancelled); 309 (from kurla to ghatkopar is cancelled); 488 (from Shivaji nagar to Borivali, now upto dindoshi i.e. goregaon); 358 (Deonar depot to Poisar i.e. borivli, now upto bandra only). Kindly do not cancel the buses which are long distant, atleast from borivli upto ghatkopar, kurla or shivaji nagar there has to be one bus.
                              My mummy's place is at borivli (w) and i stay in chembur, it is very difficult to go to borivli nowadays as all the buses which used to go there have cancelled. For eg. 388 (from ghatkopar to borivli is cancelled); 309 (from kurla to borivli is cancelled); 488 (from Shivaji nagar to Borivali, now upto dindoshi i.e. goregaon); 358 (Deonar depot to Poisar i.e. borivli, now upto bandra only). Kindly do not cancel the buses which are long distant, atleast from borivli upto ghatkopar, kurla or shivaji nagar there has to be one bus.
                              Please let me know how I can travel by bus from Ghatkopar East to Borivli West. I am not able to travel by train as I am old.
                              am a commuter travelling daily from Jarimari to goregaon station e. in the morning 9 clock from jarimari buses full crowaded please start the ladys buses for goregaon we were geting buses in the morning

Request you to consider the problem and start a direct service .
                              Can BEST authority help in extension of AS-388 route till Ghatkopar Station. A s the people staying in Interior of Ghatkopar or on LBS road near chiragnagar cannot avail the facility.
                              Can BEST authority help in frequency of 292 bus