Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 5, 2021
2062
Profile

File a complaint to Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]

Having problems with Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] reviews & complaints (5505)

I am the customer of Bharat Gas vide consumer number 10299. I shifted my family from Dhone of Kurnool distrcit to KURNOOL District HQs. I constructed house at D.No.87/[protected], Ganesh Nagar, Kurnool-518002 and shifted my family permanently. So, I obtained Termination voucher (TV058) from the Vijaya Gas Service, Dhone and approached Bharat Gas Dealer at KURNOOL, who is nearest to my House i.e M.V. Ramana Reddy, M/s Sri Bhagyalakshmi Gas agencies, D.No.18-96-2, Srenagar Colony Kurnool Ph.[protected] Cell:[protected]. But he refused to give connection. I am suffering a lot due to lack of Gas connection. I therefore request Bharath Gas agency to instruct the dealer to give connection immediately.

A.V.Ramanaiah
Advocate,
D.No.87/[protected], Ganesh Nagar, Kurnool-518002(A.P)

Cell: [protected]

E-Mail: [protected]@rediffmail.com
Aug 13, 2020

My LPG Gas connection is of Bharat Gas. The distributer agancy is Shalimar Gas Service, Aarif Ashiana Complex, Chowk, Lucknow 226003

The Gas connection No. is 6023.

The agancy is not obey the norms of BPCL. The booking facility is not proper working on phone or SMS.
    The delivery is also very late after very great persuation.

I am also talk to Agency more times but no any results in this regard.

Please solve the problomb.

Ramendra Singh
    Mobile: [protected]
    Aug 13, 2020
    My LPG Gas connection is of Bharat Gas. The distributer agancy is Bhidbhanjan hanuman nr amber cinema, Bapunagar, Ahmedabad

The Gas connection No. is 43450.

The delivery is also very late after very great persuation.

I am also talk to Agency more times but no any results in this regard.

Please solve the problomb.

Ravi Patel

I am a consumer of Bharat Gas having Cons. No.4631 under distributorship of M/s. Anand Gas Service, G.T.Road(West), Serampore, Dist- Hooghly(W.B.)with only valid contact no.[protected]. I booked for refill cylinder on 23.11.2010 but the said distributor did not care to deliver the refill cylinder till date inspite of my several requests and reminders, as a result I am facing very much problem since 14.12.2010 when both the cylinders are lying empty.

Moreover,one have to try several times even hours to get the said telephone no of the distributor either to book cylinder or to get some information etc.

It is a totally harassment and negligence shown to a consumer with total violation of rules and guidelines framed for the purpose.

Kindly look in to the matter seriously.

P.Nayak
      C/O. Sri Niranjan Nayak
      7/H, Bama Charan Mukherjee Lane,
      P.O. Rishra, Dist- Hooghly(W.B.)
      M:[protected]

Bharat Gas — non deliver of refill

Hi myself gajendra pal my connection no is 14862 i booked my gas cylinder on dated 25/10/2011 but they not provide the same till date what i will do plz suzzest.

Bill No.886599 dated 16/12/2010 Rs.500/-. I told him to fill the petrol for Rs.500/- and I was watching the machine and their...

Hi Sir,
        This is Hitesh Shastry I am an issue with Rochak Gas Agency Indore for my New Gas Connection I have submitted all my documents long back but still they are pushing me to purchase a Gas stove from them as I am already having good ISI Gas Stove so i do not want to but the Stove and due to this they are not giving me connection I already talk with Bharat gas Sels Exe MR Ajay Mob [protected] he also not giving proper response & telling our papers have finished so wait some days i have an audio clip in which rochak enterprises person telling me "paper khatam ho gaya hai connection band hai,baad me aana"
        I have raise a Complaint But I did not get any response from your side Can you please help me ASAP if you are unable to help me please let me know If I can escalate the same to Consumer Forum

"Old feedback reference number is 108944"

Hitesh shastry
        Aug 13, 2020

I Applied for BPCL Petrocard at EXCELS - Bowenpally and Paid rs.250 towards registration vide their receipt no. SA[protected] on[protected], Form No. 8631.they said it will be sent to you with in 3 weeks, but as on date i have not received any card nor any response.
          Aug 13, 2020
          i have applied for petro card FORM NO.5752014 at three months back. so far i have not received the said card, when i am going to enquiry about my card the retailer of your petrol bunk, near ulavapadu, prakasam district, andhra pradesh said we have not received the card pls wait another 10 days. again and agian i am going to enquir the dealer says same answer. so pls find my card and intimate with out fail
          thanking you,
          yours faithfully,
          p.v.vamseemohan

I wish to point out the artificial / biased shortage the Panewadi (manmad) depot portrays just before a price hike. I am a dealer who is supplied fuel from the BPCL Panewadi depot. why is it that only during a price hike, a day before there is supposedly accute shortage of fuel in the depot. such shortage doesnt seem to exist if the fuel prices are going to be lowered the folowing midnight.
            Even on[protected], we dealers placed our indents, RTGS for the required amount was taken and yet no invoice was made for my outlet on[protected]. same evening news is flashed all over on news channels of increase in petrol cost by almost Rs.3.00 per lt. if i would have had some stock with me in my retail outlet tanks, the same additional differential amount would have helped me buy more expensive fuel the next day and not have to face the burden of increased investment on purchase of fuel from the depot.
            what irks me is the fact that some retails outlets were supplied with fuel and why not mine. i had RTGS taken even 1 day in advance for my other retail outlets and yet they were not supplied on the pretext of some fake fuel shortage. so how come some retail outlets that caried out RTGS on the same day got fuel and my outlet with advance RTGS was not supplied fuel.
            it just leads me to beileve that the depot or concerned official enjoys to flex their discretionary powers which actually do not exist with them. this is clearly a case of biased attitude and UN-ETHICAL business.
            clearly BPCL is not what it used to be a deacde ago.
            I want to know the Panewadi Depot opening and closing stocks on[protected]. can someone help.
            thanks

Bharat Gas Vighnahar Gas Service, Koparkhairane — Delay in Delivery of LPG gas

Bharatgas Vighnahar Gas Services, Koparkhairne, Navi Mumbai-400701

Location: Maharashtra, India
              ...

Sir

Our Tamilnadu govt provided Free gas to the public . This will be highly appreciated by our Cheif Minister M.Karunanidhi. I am facing the problem in refiliing the cylinder . Indane gas ordering the customer to refill the cylinder after 60 days and it will take another 5 days to deliver it.

Particularly in Tiruvallur Indane gas dealers dominating by themselvels and for the FREE GAS holder facing huge problem in refilling the cyclinder.

Pls provide the Government GO for the lead period for refilling the cylinder for the FREE GAS

SO that I will produce the same to the Indane gas delaers to conclude these issues.

Dated: Dec.13, 2010

To

The Divisional Manager,
                Bharat Gas Agency, (BPCL).
                Tel Bhawan, Madhya Marg,
                Sector-19-B,Chandigarh.

Subject: Issuing of pending cylinder on my connection no.18472 dated 14/12/2007

With due respect I here by said that I have purchased one LPG connection on my name on December 14,2007 vide subscription voucher no.[protected] from Grewal sales agency, near sunami Gate Patiala (Punjab). At that time I only get one cylinder and dealing officer statement was that with in three to four months they will inform me to submit security of second cylinder. In the mean time I went to the office so many times but I could not get the result. So I think now I have to approach the Regional office for looking upon the matter.

I shall be very thankful to you for considering this application as soon as earliest.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

Vijay jain
                Connection no.18472
                B 42/366, Bagichi Mangal dass,
                Near Anardana Park, Patiala (punjab)
                Contact no. [protected]
                Aug 13, 2020

I had put petrol in BP petrol bunk in Venkatanarayana Road, CIT Nagar, Thyagaraya Nagar
                  Chennai, Tamil Nadu on[protected], at 18.36 for Rs 100. The petrol putting people show the zero, but as soon as you look away from the meter, the number switches to a higher number and it stays at 100. Today I noticed this fraud at the bunk and I am pretty sure that even the manager was involved as he ignored my complaint and wouldn't let me measure the injected petrol. I am going to the consumer court if this is not solved immediately as I have witnessed this in many Bharat Petroleum bunks.

Arun Sekhar

BP petrol Bunk — Fraud in the measurement

The BP pertol bunk management in alwal(opp:rythu bazar, alwal, secunderabad-AP) is committing fraud in the measurment of petrol while selling to consumers.
                  Please take an appropriate action

Purushotham
                  i had faced the same situation on 09/03/2011(Yesterday) in Guaribidanur(Bangalore -hindupur road), Karnataka.

i have put the Petrol in my New Car(6 months old) for Rs/-500.00, then The Fuel needle didnot shown, that the petrol is getting pumped, As i wan in hurry(Due to accedent to my relative, i was taking her to Bangalore), once i reached the Bangalore, the Petrol was empty(Lucky i reached to Hospital on time).
                  i feel, Even thoughn the Reading shows rs/-500.00, They have filed only 5 litres, i believe.
                  Sorry...it was BP Petrol bunk.

Govardhan

Bharat Gas LPG Cylinder — non delivery of refill.black marketing

sir i am a registered consumer of bharat gas in our city's gas agency M/s Preet Gas...

My name is Rajkumar Ninawat.
                    Consumer Number. -V19379
                    Vishnu Jyoti Gas Service, Sahibabad.
                    I'm making calls to the distributor on the following numbers[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected],[protected],[protected] since December 1st, 2010, either the phone is busy or if it rings some one cut or no one picks the call. How can i book the cylinder ???????? "very phone busy"??????. The delivery time is also almost 5-6 days. Once the booking would be made afterwards i will have to wait that much. And the fact is i am trying desperately for the past 4-5 days to book the refilling.

Kindly look into this. Name of Distributor is
                    Vishnu Jyoti, A-6, Brij Vihar, Ghaziabad, UP
                    Aug 13, 2020

my cons no. 7143 i have booked my lpg cylender on[protected] my distributor anand gas service at serampore distributor was issue cylender on 22/11/2010 but my home delivery on[protected] in the middle of 12 days where was staying and why delay as same on 12 days not only this month on every month we are facing same problem we have launch complain many times but not solve the problem but day by day arise more problem pls kindly take up and solve this problem or give me a solid wayout how to solve the problem.

Bharat Gas - Rashtriya Gas Sewa — Non delivery of cylinder

Name of Bharat Gas dealer: Rashtriya Gas Service,
                        Naraingarh, Distt. Ambala
                        Dealer...

My consumer no is 22761 and distributers code no is C,C.531810.by name Ahmedgarh Gas Agency Ahmedgarh. I have booked teh ceylender on 18.11.2010 and agencys registration no. is 98. Even after following for last 5-6 days the distributer is not replying nor he is giving the ceylender. Now a days there is more demand due to winter season, he is charging exorbit premium throgh his rickshaw walas To further surprising is that henot preparing invoice. As per the rule nothing can be sold without a bill. Is there any body or authority who can stop this malpractice. I suppose no body can do because he is influencial man. He has made this place as Taliban.I am a old lady finding difficult to survive. Any or every body is requested to help me.
                        Asha
                        Aug 13, 2020

bharat petroleum company limited — no delivery of gas even after date is due

sir, i have booked my cylinder on dated11-10-10 vide no 3827.my consumer no is 5384.davinder singh.butup till now at the time of writing this complaint they have not deliverd me gas cylinder.as it is approximately 46to go. they have delivered me last cylinder on7-10-10.

My name is chan basha, My gas connection no.17492

I am transfered from Sri Venkaiah swamy gas agancies, kovur, nellore dist, A.P to Rajeshwari enterprises, Doom light circle,Kolar, Karnataka on 6th December 2008

At the time of transfer I submited transfer documents to the gas agency and they are given gas book and alloted the number 17492 and given cylinder but not given any document and told document should come from their main branch Bharat Gas agency, Chintamani. I travelled number of times to Chintamani main Bharat Gas Agency but they are not giving any document and continuously postphoning.

I am getting gas regularly but unable to transfer again and possibility of my gas connection misuse.

Bharat Gas — unable to transfer the connection

I have to tranfer the connection from Adyar gas agency to Kovilabakkam gas agency so i have been trying a lot and got the distributor phone of the area that is padmavathy gas agency, but they dont pck the call . i feel helpless . I have only one cylinder i dont know what to do . my cutomer ID is :37659.

The adyar gas agency says i need ration card for transfer but i dont have that . how will i get the cylinder i am helpless.

Bharat Gas — not issuing gas in time

hello sir
                          my name is ramnidhi verma
                          my consumer no is 5564 in bharat gas .
                          I live in dera bassi.I have booked a cylinder 17 days on 27 sep 2008 from local gas distributor but yetI have not recieved cylinder.I think they are providing cylinder to sweet shopkeeper.
                          they do same when any festival comes.they are doing black
                          Please note down my complaint and forward to higher authority
                          My Name is Ajay Paul. MY consumer No. TF15343, DISTRIBUTER NAME : TOLLY FLAME, CODE:461873, ADD: 1/69 NAKTALA, KOLKATA -47.I have booked the Cylinder 25 days dated 25.09.08, not yet received. From yesterday & today continiously ringing but responsing they will deliver within 2 hours and they confirmed me that they already issued 1 Cylinder for me but till now not yet received. I think they doing black. On time of booking they forced me to purchase Grosery products which they are personaly selling.I denied for purchase the goods, for these reasons they are not regularise for service. Is this GAS OFFICE OR GROSERY SHOP. Kindly take necessary action and do needful.
                          I have to tranfer the connection from panchvinsati gas agency bhatinda catt to Navsari bharat gas agency . I have only one cylinder i dont know what to do . my cutomer ID is :4215

The Navsari gas agency says i need confirmatio letter for transfer but i dont have that . how will i get the cylinder i am helpless.

sir m permanent resident of village side(rural area near border). i want to know the amount for new bharat gas connection, m not satisfied the information which i hv got from nearest office, once they askd me to pay 4400/- for new connection & then at the time of payment they refused the amount & askd for more payment about 4580/- for new connection. kindly tell me the exact amount for new connection for rural area so that i can proceed further to get a new connection.
                            Dear sir
                            I contact with Bharat gas service Chakan (m.s.) for booking of new gas connection.
                            But the concern person told that there is no booking.After that I want to know the time period for new booking but still they also don't know about that.
                            So plz tell me where i go for booking of new hp gas connection and what is the procedure.

Ashok Dixit
                            +91 [protected]

Dear Sir

I am consumer of Bharat Gas LPG Domestic Cylinder having consumer ID J11228,My local distributor is M/s Jagdeep Agencies,100 Feet Road,Bathinda.I have booked cylinder on 18/11/10, but till date I have not recd cylinder, while I visit there to get the same by hand, they said there is shortage of gas pls visit again & before 8:00 AM. The same is being happening from last 3-4 days.I am visiting the agency but reply is same that the GAS is over now pls visit again.

The staff behavior is also very rude; the executive name Kuldeep used abusive language while asked for the reason for delay

So are requested to take matter on priorty & get it resolved

Jaspreet Singh
                              +91-[protected]
                              Aug 13, 2020
                              I have booked my LPG Cylinder on 27th aug. through The bassein agricultural multipurpose co.soc.ltd. our gas distributor. At the time of booking they told me that i will receive the cylinder within 10-12 days. Again after 12 days i called them up they said i will recieve the cylinder after 3-4 days. And again I called them today they said I will get it after 3-4 days. Now its almost 18 days i have not yet received the cylinder. My cylinder is over today and my both the cylinders are empty. The distributor says that there is shortage of supply is it true? This problem i am facing practically every month their services are aslo hopeless. They even distribute gas cylinders at the rate of 500 to 600 hundred rupees. I am a middle income group person i cannot afford to pay extra amount. My consumer no. is 53600. Pliz help me out. I must get the cylinder atleast by tomorrow. 2NDLY THE BOOKING OF THE GAS CYLINDER IS DONE AFTER 15 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE CYLINDER.

Bharat Gas / LPG Cylinder — Delay in Delivering Gas cylinder

Can Bharat Gas send its official to inspect why there is a alway delay of 10 to 15 day in delivering Gas Cylinder at H.Joshi...