Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

CellOne all India Helpline: 1 800 180 1503, 1 800 180 1503

BSNL BroadBand Helpline: 1800 345 1504 1504, 1800 345 1504

View More Information...

Bad

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1183)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

hariayoor
I charged by using paytm online recharge of BSNL mobile service provider. But it shown failed message by drawing the amount of Rs.30/-. I paid by using netbanking of SBT. Please be kind to refund the amount, or to recharge that amount to the number provided.
The referance number of the amount transaction is 47784692IGB9207023 TRANSFER TO [protected] TPSL (TECH PROCESS SOL).
the narration was "TO TRANSFER
INB Pay TM Mobile Solutions P TECH_PAY Payments".

Tata Docomo — unsuccess reacharge by drawing recharge amount

I charged by using paytm online recharge of TATA DOCOMO mobile service provider. But it shown failed message by drawing the amount of Rs.30/-. I paid by using netbanking of SBT. Please be kind to refund the amount, or to recharge that amount to the number provided.
the narration was "TO TRANSFER
INB Pay TM Mobile Solutions P TECH_PAY Payments".
Dear Customer,

You can go to the following link - http://bit.ly/24x7LiveChatSupport to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
unsuccessful reacharge by drawing amount
I charged by using paytm online recharge of Airtel mobile service provider. But it shown failed message by drawing the amount of Rs.48/-. I paid by using netbanking of SBI. Please be kind to refund the amount, or to recharge that amount to the Airtel number([protected]) provided.
The referance number of the amount transaction is[protected]GD7195129 TRANSFER TO [protected] STATE BANK OF INDIA.
the narration was "TO TRANSFER
INB Pay TM Mobile Solutions P TECH_PAY".

Landline and Broad Band Connection[protected]

it is surprising that our bill contains charges for MOD/Music on Demand. Rs 149 pm.

we have not applied for this service.

some 6-9 months back we received a phone from BSNL that a new information service has been started and one could download any amount of information and we were asked for the email-id saying that a password for the same would be provided to us by return email.

we have so far not received any such password through email, nor are we interested. we understood it is information service/news service etc like yahoo/google etc for a privileged use.

from 1st july we have cancelled our internet connection. on 2nd july we paid the bill only for landline service, while an written application was asked for cancelling the broadband internet service. if such written applications are needed for cancellation, how come Music Services are uploaded by mere telephonic talk and that too without complete details. we were not informed that the service/the MOD service as we just realised during july 012 would be costing us and that we would be billed.

inbetween although we had paid the annual fees for the internet service we started receiving vague bills for Rs 149 from BSNL - we went personally to the Vasna telephone exchange/ahmedabad and we were never told that it is MOD service and we were assured that such bills would not be forthcoming. a bill comes again next month, again we go and get the clarification. we presume since we have paid on an annual base for the internet service and since we do not have an STD line we need not worry and that we have approached the authorities/accounts department and that there would be no dues on our account. Moreover, our internet/landline services are continued and not stopped for not paying the Rs 149 over the past one year.

it is surprising that BSNL uses such false/unethical marketing tactics to market MOD services without any express consent of the internet user and starts billing, nor clarifies that the billing is for music services which could formally closed if falsely started off, while the issue continues being billed for MOD for june 012 too.

the customer has to submit a written application to close the intenet services etc, but BSNL can start offering a service telephonically and start billing without any written application or payment of advance fee, and without fully clarifying the implications of a proposed service in the guise of free information upload; while the so called password is not conveyed through the email system nor billing implications conveyed officially. it all sounds absurd creating accounting confusions at BSNL as well as to the customer,

and today our Landline[protected] is disconnected since july 1st 2012 owing to the accounting confusions although we have paid for the landline service/advance fixed payment starting 1st july/paid on 2nd july. our landline is not yet operative.

we are told that there is a technical snag at pune BSNL, but BSNL does not seem to have the technology or technical skills to remove such a minor snag for the past 3 weeks while PM Manmohansingh wants to operate the nucluer power plants in the country in the name of inclusive growth.

or is BSNL fooling us or not being transparent that unless the MOD payments etc are made the landline would not be restored - about which we are not convinced since we pay our bills regularly, and we are not aggressive users of the landline nor have STD how can a large amount be pending on our account - while we pay for the internet services/landline rent in advance for the whole year. we 99% use our mobile phones and the landline is only for incoming distant calls by distant relatives who have this number with them or when the mobile is not on rarely.

we have been hopping from BSNL number to another each time being told will look into but never a feedback or assurance is returned with guidance for the next step - the vasna exchange, the gulbai tekra office, the navrangpura exchange etc at ahmedabad. the officials each time ask us to talk to another number, while the 198 complaint lines are not functional asking us to press the same buttons again and again a shame for a high growth high tech country taking citizens and the lower middle class for granted.

why cant the customer be trusted and the line be started since we have made a payment Rs 250 for landline on july 2nd evening. any pending bill can be clarified subsequently. the customer is not running away, and we have a fixed address. we have not understand how an amount of Rs 1000 can be due on our account, and why could not the expert staff of BSNL not clarify the accounts when we personally visited on 2nd july and subsequently again on 11th july morning - and we were told instructions have been given to the pune office and the line would be started.

why were we asked to pay only Rs 250 for the landline and the landline service not restored while by the month end another bill for Rs 1000+ is sent. is it a technical snag or accounting confusion. does the customer have the right to understand the account/billing done. how many times the customer needs to visit the telephone exchange to seek clarifications, and how many telephones need to be done to get the line restored. the month of july we have incurred a large undue cost on our mobile phone/Cybercafe costs for emails and forum notifications

the landline is an additionaly facility for incoming distant calls while we mostly-99% use our mobile instruments while a large amount of Rs 1000/- has been sent to us as a pending bill. could things not be clarified on the previous four visits during the past 6-9 months. is the customer being ragged by BSNL as college students are ragged.

may be a BSNL customer care service official could study the whole case and visit our home and explain things to us and collect the payment once we are convinced. lot of Banks now visit homes to collect payments or to handover documents. is BSNL really in service of the nation with excellence in customer care, or wishes to act in a beurocratic authoritative manner as per the old licence raj taking the helpless citizen for granted and rag him to the tunes of the BSNL officials apart from offering the MOD tunes in an unethical manner.

i hope somebody is listening. i do not know how this customer forum operates as there is no acknowledgment and whether the co-ordinator of the forum makes notes of the plight of customers and takes up the matter/facilitates redress of such customer complaints/grievances with the appropriate authorities that matter. Does BSNL or Kapil Sibal or ARaja read this forum or their benign secretaries. may be only VIPs are attended in this country and not the common man. Anna Hazare can be arrested and his team can be politically defamed instead of assuring that the Lokpal Bill would be taken care of sooner, which took more than 45 years to seek attention with the govt of the country passing the buck from one loksabha to the other as public memory is short and some govt would be elected anyway to keep the country going although on life saving devices ever the govt ever on ICU becoming self-defensive all the time especially the past two years.

jai-hind !!! our hon president/the first helpless citizen of the courntry has to say Jai-hind!!! while addressing the nation although not able to successfully facilitate the lokpal during the tenure in govt - a country yet suffering from hunger with grain rotting in the FCI godowns and a helpless govt with a helpless distribution system while we have been able to frame an excellent constitution for the country and train every year a batch of IAS officers whose dignity is glorified for red-tape all the way - and honest officers/secretaries are sooner transferred so that Airlines can be kept going the way one wants to manupulate further perhaps.

hope our landline[protected] would be sooner started my having spent on mobile phones, my emails to Mr BK Sinha/BSNL by emails during the month and now on this hopeful consumer forum if somebody is listening and empathetic enough - in case this forum is not meant to be one more lifeless public device; hope i am not wasting my time and the country's time on this customer forum although it takes more than 150 years to win freedom for the country and we pay lip service to Mahatma Gandhi today, brand Congress.

if someone who matters could acknowledge my complaint on this forum with proposed action for generic public good giving some hope to the nation and the common man. thanks in all anticipation.

best regards - Jai Hind again!!!

[protected]@yahoo.co.uk
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

bhaiyapawar
      26/6/2012 ke din mene bsnl 3g ka kard kharida, active kiya or internet ke liye Rs.103 ka combo pack karvaya
      jo Dongal me use karana tha, Dongal me or computer me settings ke liye complain kiya tha, jo 28 din tak bhi
      solve nahi kiya gaya, jab mene Grahak Suraksha me jane ki baat ki to complain solve kar di, lekin sir mene
      jo internet ke liye recharge kiya to usaka velidity 30 din / 1000mb ka tha jisaka samay 30 din ka tha sir mere
      28 din to complain solve me laga diya mera usege to sirf 2 din ka hua baki ke 28 din ka nukasan muje hua
      jis ka muje 28 din ka refund chahiye

jab mene 103 ka recharge kiya Navsari bsnl se, or bsnl ke custmer care me call kiya to bataya gaya ki -
      103 ka to koi recharge he hi nahi is tarah muje juthi informetion di gayi hey.

Dear Sir, Aap se meri vinanti hey ki is bare me Aap sahab inquari kare Aur mujhe " NYAY " ke ---
      sath Refund bhi mile

My name is - BHAIYASAHEB DAMUBHAI PAWAR
      TIRUPATI NAGAR,B/H. NANDANVAN
      SOCITY,ERU ROAD VIJALPORE
      NAVSARI -396445
      My contact No.[protected] / [protected]

Bsnl 3G
      I have bsnl 3G modem and worked fine from 1 month but now showing no network from 21.01.2010, i live in Allahabad(U.P.) plz help
      The BSNL 3G is available in Manjeri city only (1.5 km) surroundings? Why? At the same, it is available other cities nearly 7-10 km. Also DSL connection not getting correct speed. I have purchased 2Mbps compo. Now I am getting only 200 kbps, why?
      I have bsnl 3g, modem and worked fine from one year but now showing no 3g net work from Feb 1st week 2014 i live in paschim medinipur plz help me . my no [protected] location sekhpura housing block N/5 duck bungalow road near Mohuha Cinema Hall
      tower located Green place . I am complain bsnl office Pradip Babu not response please helo me .

Veena Yadav
        My landline , Baner Pashan Link Rd, Pune,has been dead / malfunctioning for last 8 weeks and repeated complaints , oral and written have not been attended to. I am told there is a technical problem which only a certain Mr Patel can address but Mr Patel is on leave.
        I applied fo a wi fi connection 6 weeks ago and once more i am told that only Mr Patel can explian the delay due to a technical error. But where is Mr Patel?????

I am sure this complaint too will be just one more in the long ist that isee here on the web!
        How do we make our systems more responsive, responsible and accountable to the customer???
        My telephone no[protected] is dead since last 3 months various online complaint is made still not started.

Mr Shashi Jhaveri
        Mo No- [protected]

BSNL nettoor — Land phone dead

sameeraTI

My residence land phone number[protected] is not working for the last one month. Even after complaining...

Rajashekhar.Rao
          Hello, my telephone number is[protected]. I have been charged an extra amount for Hungama Games on Demand every month, which i am not using or subscribed to! I tried to reach the number and also have sent emails to BSNL regarding this. So far, last 10 months there seems to be no response or I cannot get any person to talk on phone. Can some one please get in touch with me? I am thinking of let-go this connection and avoid being penalized.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Games

Ravindra Upreti
            Today, on 26/07/2012, I got my mobile no. [protected] (office no.) recharged for Rs. 235/- from a shop here in Haldwani, and the message from BP-CTOPUP on my mobile read as 'ur BSNL a/c is credited with Rs. 235/- as topup from [protected] on 26/07/2012 at 10:02:21 AM hours. Ref No.[protected]." Before recharge I already had a balance of Rs. +15/-. However, I'm surprised to see the balance post recharge, as 224.35, whereas it should be +250/-.
            kindly arrange to refund me the remaining amount.

(Ravindra Upreti)

indrajeet2010

With great dissatisfaction I am lodging this complaint aganist BSNL broadband services Jaipur, Bani Park area. A complaint has been lodged on Jul 6th, 2012 (Complain No. [protected]), since then 20 days have passed and no action has been taken and still I wonder that at the end of the month "great BSNL" will send the Bill demanding full amount of the services. What a Cheat our country services have become. Since complain I have received only few call now and then, more intereested in knowing if the problem has been resolved. "Arey bhai jab complain attend hi nahi kar rahe ho to problem theek kaise hogi ......". Now ultimately BSNL broadband has stopped working for last 7 days.

I do not know what to say on this.

Ours is a country where even after paying full charges no proper services are provided.

by:
              Indrajeet Bhattacharya
              Mob: [protected]

BSNL Broadband not working since July 6th, 2012
              BSNL Broadband not working since July 6th, 2012
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

anujgupta1989
                sir
                on my mobile no. [protected] rs 5 is deducted on 26 July 2012 at 12:40 pm from my balance. when i called the customer care there representative told me that service was activated on my mobile, my point is that without any information, intimation and my permission why any service is activated on my no. and balance is deducted from my account.....

kindly take necessary action against my complaint..

:- ANUJ GUPTA
                NO. [protected]

BSNL Prepaid Mobile Service — Balance Deduction

My mobile no. is [protected]. Pls. send my balance deduction report to my e-mail ID, because my balance indicate deduction some amount. Your Customer Care person are not capable for this answer. I hope you do the needful at your end.

BSNL Mobile — Unnecessary deduction of balance.

I am getting a sms from 56505020 stating "Thank You for continuing your job subscription, Rs 20 will be deducted from your balance". But actually I have not subscribed to this service ever and it is unnecessarily getting auto renewed.

please cancel subscription as soon as possible.

My mobile no. is [protected]
                Please cancel subscription as soon as possible.

BSNL / Sim Card — Unnecessary deduction of main balance

On every alternate days, the company is deducting balance from my cell. When I complain they just give me a complaint number of which verification does not completes and action is not taken. Everytime they tell me to wait.I have lodged 3 complaints. The complaints numbers are 3954983, 3954713, 3929353. I have been cheated by Rs. 12 in 3 installments. Kindly help me to get out of this problem. The problem has started since May, 2009.

Prepaid — UNNECESSARY DEDUCTION WITHOUT ANY SERVICE

MY MOBILE NO.IS [protected]. I had subscribed for Mobile Office paying Rs.98 per month. But whenever I press internet button an amount of 0.05 is being deducted eventhough I was offered unlimited internet service with Rs.98/- per month. I have complained to 121. But it is of no use. Kindly de-link internet service from my mobile. Also some messages are being received with a charge of Rs.1/- every day, for which I never subscribed. Kindly stop all these services. Hope now atleast my problem is solved.
                P.V.SUDHAKARA RAO

mobile services — Deduction of Balance

mob no. -[protected]

i Muniraj Tyagi request to you that pls refund me dedcution balance which was cut on 9 mar due to activated value added services.
                just i want to tell you that this value added services was already deactivacted on 27 feb.
                reference of the trangistion id is 1-[protected].

so pls do me help regarding to this and shall be greatful.

Thanks/rgds
                Muniraj Tyagi

maragathasundari
                  I paid the necessary charges to activate international roaming facility to my Mobile no.[protected] during 18th July 2012 at Anna Nagar BSNL Office. But so far they have not activated the service to my mobile.
                  I have paid Rs.15000/- + Rs.5000/-. I would like to get back the amount of advance paid to them as the services were not activated when it is required.

Yours

K.Sridhar
                  Advocate

bsnl international roaming, bsnl — international roaming

dear sir
                  i am having international roaming of bsnl on my post paid cell no[protected], i came to new jercy, on 7th june with my nokia mobile 2600. but here i did not get the international roaming on my mobile, i tried to contact on there toll free no [protected] repeatedly but failed
                  what to do

YAGNESH brahmbhatt
                    BSNL LOUNGE NEW OFFICE SYSTEM FOR OPRATION, EVERY CONSUMER SERVICES CENTRE HAS NOT ISSUE DUPLICATE BILLS NOW ON A DAY AT VADODARA CITY. THER WAS A NOTICE GO THROUGH SITE - SELFCARE.WDC.BSNL.CO.IN FOR GETTING DUPLICATE BILLS
                    IT IS VERY HARD TO GETTING DUPLICATE BILLS FOR USE THIS SITE OR PORTEL FOR LAND LINE DUPLICATE BILL
                    THEY HAVE EASY OPTION FOR MOBILE BILL OF WLL BILL USER NO AND ACCOUNT NO FILL AND GETT EASILY RECD OR PRINT BILLS.
                    BUT LANDLINE BILL HAS NO OPTIONS. BECAUSE BSNL NO GIVE RIGHT TO PRINT BILL FOR LAND LINE FROM NET.
                    GIVE OPTION FOR GETTING LAND LINE BILLS FROM NET.
                    we are from ITC info tech and we need this land line bills from august -2012 to January-2013
                    numbers or[protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] it's very urgent sir

regards,

vinayagam .r
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Institutes

gaurvikram
                      respected sir/madam, i purchased a bsnl 3g 128kb sim about 8 months back and got 1GB free 3g data, but from then to now i m getting very low internet speed or just 2g speed and have been recharged with 3g data plans many time till now and found my money to be wasted, i also called bsnl call center many time but they never taken my problem seriously.
                      please help.
                      thank you.
                      I am also facing same problem . I have purchase a 128 k bsnl (UP EAST) sim, but not getting 3G speed .

Anil Singh
                        Although I made a regular complain thru international call regarding Net problem on[protected], no one is bother about customer's problem. Is there any sincerely accountable GM/DGM/SDO/Engineer/JTO/Supervior in Allahabad Kydeganj exchange can listen the problem & sort-out effectively???
                        More than 4 months my family in India is facing the problem and difficult to contact the telephone deptt.

Hope I will find some one working officer, who can listen me.

ANIL SINGH
                        +[protected]UAE)
                        dear sir,
                        please cancel games on demand plan we r not using this plan since many days n we are paying money every month so please my kind request is to cancel this plan and refund this money are adjust it for next month bill

nlmuralidhara

BSNL LANDLINE 079-26822030 — LANDLINE NOT OPERATIVE 1ST JULY

k sharada shantaram

our telephone[protected] is not operative since 1st july and was discontinued even before the last date...

BSNL — LANDLINE DISCONNECTED

k sharada shantaram

would like to draw kind attention in public interest that our landline[protected] is not operative since...

indurani76
                          pls send my call history from 1st june 2012 to july 2012 my email address(tk.[protected]@gmail.com)

my mobile no. [protected] (bsnl prepaid)

thanking you sir,

S K Thakur
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

BSNL Mobile — network problem

Yamini Tulsiani
                            dear sir ,
                            i have complaint regarding the bsnl tower situated at vinod nagar in dhanbad ,
                            jharkhand...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (19)Complaint category Telecommunications

BSNL — signal problem

updeshkumar
                            the tower out of service every time so i face lot of problems...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

saratsudha
                            Dear sir
                            I am the principal of the college Brajrajnagar College Brajrajnagar.Presently we have broadband connectivity for telephone numbers
                            [protected], [protected] and [protected]. Despite repeated complaints at the SDO level the service provided to us is extremely
                            poor.
                            At present e-Admission work in the college in +2 and +3 stream is going on but to our extreme dissapointment the net connection
                            is either dead or extremely slow . As a result the timebound examination work is completely stalled.
                            You are requested to press for urgent redressal of our problem.
                            S C Choudhury Principal
                            Brajrajnagar College Brajrajnagar
                            Mob [protected]

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited — Slow surfing and downloading speed

I am not getting enough speed to surf internet as it is provided by you.Many a times I found that the page I am looking for is unavailable because of connection error.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

dr.anchitwapa
                              respected sir,
                              11205518. i use bsnl post paid ,mobile no [protected]. account no is 11205518. my problem is that i had subscribed for 3g network plan of rs 150 for 1gb 3g data plan. i use the govt plan no. this time i was issued a bill of rs. 3899.00 dated 7/7/2012.
                              my previous bills were around rs 500-700/month.
                              i was charged in excess of the 3g plan i used over the 1gb data.
                              sir, i was never notified that i had exceeded one gb data usage and when i had exceeded the limit of one gb ,the internet services were continued and charged for. my plea here is that when i exceeded one GB ,i was not notified + services were continued without intimation+ overcharged for the extra data usage without my knowledge.
                              i was shocked to see the bill of rupees 3899.
                              kindly help me out and adjust the bill with bsnl.

Recently Discussed

8 hours 33 minutes ago
                                BSNL Mobile
                                incoming and outgoing call details
                                1 days ago
                                BSNL
                                SIM card stopped working
                                2 days ago
                                BSNL
                                Not responding to complaints in spite of regular visit to office or customer care
                                2 days ago
                                Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
                                refund of security deposit for land line no.220549 (std 02528) reg
                                3 days ago
                                Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
                                internet speed is very slow