Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 3, 2022

File a complaint to Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

1800 180 1503

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] reviews & complaints page 382

Iam a lady getting threatning and philthy sms and phone calls to me from the unknown number of bsnl [protected].even i have registered a complain in the police station i came to knoe that person is using the sim on wrong id and address proof, but now same thing is continuing requesting you to verify the track record of that number and block the sim.Being a lady iam requestig you help in this concern.

my mobile number is [protected]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 17, 2014
Updated by khdi
sir

still nothing progress in the complaint where iam receiving that kind of messages from the same number pls help me in this concern and block the sim
everthing blocked for that number.domt worry be happy

I performed an Online Recharge from my SBI bank account, but by mistake I did a recharge on a wrong number. Instead of doing a recharge on [protected], accidentally recharged [protected]. The details are as follows... Paytm order no:[protected] Apr'14 1:58 pm Recharge of BSNL Mobile [protected] Success Amount paid 50 Success SBI Bank Transaction Id: [protected] I made a call to the BSNL customer care on the same day but they said they cannot do anything about the problem and that the money cannot be refunded to the account. I hope this problem will be looked into and dealt quickly. Thanks & Regards, Vinay

The BSNL landline number [protected] in Cumbum in TamilNadu is not functioning for the past 10 days. In spite of our repeated complaints through 198 and through Telephone authorities, the above defect is not attended. The above telephone number is an emergency number located in Periyar Hydro Power Station for the operation of the same.So immediate restoration of the above phone number is required. Further several telephone numbers in the same Telephone exchange are also not functioning for the past 10 days. .
      Aug 13, 2020

BSNL — on lost of mobile - BSNL

on lost of mobile - BSNL respected sir, i had lost my phone so i want to block that no [protected] and nead a new sim witch consits of same no [protected]. i hope u will look after it ... thanking u your customer tejaram choudhary on lost of mobile - BSNL respected sir, i had lost my phone so i want to block that no:[protected] and nead a new sim witch consits of same number. i hope u will look after it ... thanking...

Dear Sir, I, B Narendra Naik S. having land line connection with broad band services bearing telephone no.[protected], Account Number [protected]. Recently person from customer care called my LL number and explained regarding BSNL hungama on demand services, I clearly rejected his offer but he told, we send some password to you for demonstration usage purpose, if you like you can subscribe the service. I received the mail but not even opened the mail. In my recent telephone bills no.[protected]/03/2014 and[protected]/04/2014, it surprisingly added Rs. 235.47 and 347.00 for one time charges of Hungama On demand services. In this regard I contacted bsnl CC and lodged a complaint through the portal 'selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in'. Without enjoying or subscribing BSNL Hungama On Demand services, Account Officer, BSNL, Karwara, additionally charged Rs. 235.47 and 347.00 in my bill no.[protected]/03/2014 and[protected]/04/2014 and I paid the bill through the portal 'portal.bsnl.co.in'. Hence, I request you kindly accept my this complaint and reimburse the amount deducted for above said services. I hope you will do the needful as early as possible. Ecl.: Copy of bill enclosed. Thanking You With warm regards, Narendra Naik S. Junior Engineer(M) Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Gerusoppa Dam Power House Gerusoppa, Honnavara, U. K. - 581384, Karnataka. Mob.: [protected]

Dear Sir, While trying to recharge my prepaid mobile through online, could not complete the process. But in my bank the amount was deducted. Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. Pls advise Regards Saravana Muthukumar +91-[protected]...
          this is to inform u that I have been charged repititevily for some stupid service video mania since three months and rs 5 are being deducted every week.. i hv intimated this several times by calling customer care .. everytime they give me a voucher no... n still my problem was not solved ... I have 10 complaint numbers but still i am not able to get rid of this ... this is really SHAMEFUL on part of bsnl ... such things are not expected from...

BSNL — Completely out of order

[protected] chennai - manali.

Due to delay in bill payment... My number is disconnected ...
          Even after the bill paid my landline connections was not in active state..

I have en-quired about this the officials were saying that this number is
          Comes under fancy number(Valid number)... So these number wont be give you again..

I dont wont that new connection ... I need the existing...

Dear Sir/Madam, I am tired with penta service support and not sure what to do next. Its been nearly 4 months I have not received my original tablet. After 3 months I received an refurbished faulty tablet against my less than month old new tablet. I didn't accept and service center returned it but customer support says they don;t have status update. Neither they reply to my emails timley. I am planning to file on consumer court as they are playing with customers. Below is the trail mail till date: The service center located in navimumbai is just collection center. Penta doesn't have repair centers. [protected]> Dear Sir, Its been more than a month again and 4 months from submission of my original tablet. There is no response either from service center or from your side. Regards, Satish From: [protected]@msn.com To: [protected]@pantel.in Subject: RE: My Tablet : PENSER00104778 Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 09:49:37 +0000 Dear Sir/Madam, What is the status of my tablet for complaint created by you? Regards, Satish Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 02:50:12 -0400 From: [protected]@pantel.in To: [protected]@msn.com Subject: Re: My Tablet Dear Sir, Thank you for contacting us. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We have lodged a complain regarding receiving a wrong product by you. Your complain number is PENSER00104778. Next time you follow us provide us this job sheet number to track your product. ALWAYS THERE TO HELP YOU, From: "Satish Suggu" <[protected]@msn.com> To: "Pantel Technologies" <[protected]@pantel.in> Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:17:13 PM Subject: RE: My Tablet Dear Sir, I am not sure why there is no reply.To let you know I received a bad refurbished tablet against my new less than a month old tablet. I returned back without accepting as it was faulty and requested for new replacement. I spoke to your Mumbai service head but no much support as you. Its been a month now again. Please, i request to take this up ASAP. Regards, Satish From: [protected]@msn.com To: [protected]@pantel.in Subject: RE: My Tablet Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 05:42:18 +0000 Dear Sir, I am sorry to say the service as well as communication is very pathetic.Till date I have not received my tablet neither a concrete answer on status of my tablet. Please share escalation matrix or person whom I can escalate. Regards, Satish From: [protected]@msn.com To: [protected]@pantel.in Subject: RE: My Tablet Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 05:43:49 +0000 Dear Sir, I was told last week tablet would be dispatched by Saturday (1st Feb). I am surprise to know this new status. Its been nearly 2 months tablet with you. This is not at all good. Are you going to increase by warranty period by 2 months? I would have never bought this for my kid if this is the case. Regards, Satish Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 00:10:59 -0500 From: [protected]@pantel.in To: [protected]@msn.com Subject: Re: My Tablet Dear Sir, Thank you for contacting us. We are deeply sorry for the delay occurring. We would like to inform you that the tablet submitted by you is still undergoing servicing process. We request you to please allow us to take some more time to get an "OK" tested tablet dispatched from our side. We appreciate your patience. From: "Satish Suggu" <[protected]@msn.com> To: "Pantel Technologies" <[protected]@pantel.in> Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:59:50 PM Subject: RE: My Tablet Dear Sir, Any update on my tablet.I hope you understand after purchasing majority of days the tablet is with you for repair. Regards, Satish From: [protected]@msn.com To: [protected]@pantel.in Subject: RE: My Tablet Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 08:23:27 +0000 Dear Sir, I received jobsheet number today from service center #:95905. Please let me know the status. Its been nearly month and a half now. They told me they have submitted it to you but not status update yet. Regards, Satish Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 23:26:57 -0500 From: [protected]@pantel.in To: [protected]@msn.com Subject: Re: My Tablet Dear Sir, Thank you for contacting us. We would like to request you to please confirm us the Jobsheet number that you had received from service center against tablet submission so that we will able to confirm you the status of the submitted tablet. A Jobhseet number must be starting with " PENSER00 ". Always there to help you. From: "Satish Suggu" <[protected]@msn.com> To: [protected]@pantel.in Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 11:44:54 AM Subject: My Tablet Dear Sir, I bought pantel IS 709C and in 15 days it started giving me battery drain problem. I submitted to your authorised service center in Navimumbai, Maharashtra.Its been more than a month and I have not received my tablet. The service center is saying the status is not updated yet.I request you to please let me know what to do in this case. After buying its hardly I have used it. I have registered the product on your website: PENTOFF0035454Name: satish sugguContact: [protected] Do let me know the status of it. Regards, Satish © 2014 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United States)

I am having one postpaid mobile no. [protected], which I am using for the last five months. But I am getting some unwanted and disturbing calls which creates my family problems. That is why I wanted to know the details of all the outgoing and incoming calls in my mobile no. from the month of Oct. 2013 till date. I would be highly obliged to you for your act of kindness....

We are the banker we need lease line connection at rajur tq bhokardan dist jalna
            Your officer says we are not having time for establishing new connection your officer says you take connection from other provider

But we need connction from bsnl so please take necessary action in this regards

Our name and address
            Manager
            Priyadarshani nagari sahakari bank ltd jalna
            Deulgaon raja road jalna
            Pin 431203
            Land line no[protected], 240485, 235737

Sir/Madam, I am a Postpaid customer. Every month i get my bill on my e mail id [protected]@sbbj.co.in. I by mistake deleted my ebill of 13th February 2014. For getting the duplicate bill emailed to me, i contacted customer care and talked the executive. But she told me the call is being forwarded but then i waited for 10 mins but got no response. Either the portal is not User Friendly. Kindly arrange to email my bill for feb 2014 at the earliest. My no. [protected].
              go to the link http://portalcc.bsnl.in/aspxfiles/BillEnquiry.aspx
              give your mobile number and acount no
              my cell no [protected] to-day without my knowledge &amp; knowing recharged and amount has deducted BY BSNL(BT-MOBILE).
              but i also charged from agent later that also activated my BSNL.FOR THAT i contact customer care they are not responsible and also redirect my call thro" repeated SMS.
              GIVE SOLVE AND IF NOT REPONSEABLE TO MAIL I FORWARD MY COMPLIENT.
              my cell no [protected] to-day without my knowledge &amp;amp; knowing recharged and amount has deducted BY BSNL(BT-MOBILE).
              GIVE SOLVE AND IF NOT REPONSEABLE TO MAIL I FORWARD MY COMPLIENT.

Bsnl VAS( Video alerts and my TV) were activated on my number([protected]) last month without my permission and rs 70(40+30) was deducted from my balance towards it. I called their customer care to enquire about it, and they promised me that they would deactivate the vas and that the amount would be refunded. However the vas was not deactivated and i was charged rs.30 again this month towards subscription renewal. I called CC again to lodge the complaint and demanded refund. But this time they deactivated the service and closed the complaint. No refund was provided. My complaint on their VAS (vas.bsnl.co.in) dated March 25 is still pending.
                Apr 08, 2014
                Updated by Sachin Satheesh
                I tried to place a complaint directly with VAS helpline (155223), but i am unable to connect to the customer care executive. The call gets disconnected when i select the option to speak to a cc agent.

Dear Sir, I am having the above mentioned land line from a long time. But from last 6-7 month I am getting the blank call on odd time (generally at 23 hrs&afternoon at 14.00 hrs) and on picking the phone he just keem his mouth mum. Please look in to the matter and advise me the next course of action. SANJAY SRIVASTAVA [protected] Mob [protected]...
                  hello, I have BSNL telephone number is[protected]. From past few weeks landline handset is not working properly. It makes sound even if we put it down. We need to press it 3-4 times to stop that noise. I would like current instrument to be replaced with new handset. Thanks Looking for positive reply Kanika Chauhan...
                  Sir/Madam I have chosen SBI Mobile Banking to make recharge of Internet pack of Rs 139 (BSNL) on Sat 5th Apr 2014. My Phone no is [protected] registered at Ahmednagar 414003. I account is debited but no recharge was successful. Message through SBI Topup code 949, Transaction ID[protected] As recharge was not successful I tried it with AXIS Bank A/C Mobile Banking This is results in same, Amount of 139 was deducted but InterNet Pack...

I receive unwanted ads everyday in bsnl prepaid mobile, how should I block further SMS Ads like "Get hot Bikini babies at Rs.10... : etc DIAL " *****" Interested in girls ... etc some other ads like Voice chat your friends may win the contest etc ( i don't remember exactly) Even some times they do ask me some questions and give options --- :( But i am totally irritated everyday with these ads some please kindly let me know how stop those unwanted Ads
                  send sms to 1909 as START 1 and on getting reply send sms YES to 1909

My name is Chandrashekar Sethuraman from Begumpet, Hyderabad with[protected]. I have the broadband unlimited service for the last 3 years. For the last 3 weeks, I have been facing the problem of disconnection and each time I raise a complaint, the customer care rep. till the senior management are very rude in replying and finally the only excuse they give is that the server in this area is faulty. I have checked with other customers in...
                    My mobile number is [protected] I have recharged ONLINE THROUGH ICICI BANK account for Rs. 100/- and Rs.110/- on 03.04.2014 and 04.04.2014 respectively. The amount was deducted from the account but the my mobile account was not recharged. I give below the transaction id for the transactions: [protected] dt 03.04.2014 [protected] dt 04.04.2014. please check at your end and kindly refund the amount to the above account as early as possible...

BSNL — Indiscipline & Rude Behavior by BSNL staff in PALWAL (HARYANA)

Hi Team,

Greetings of the Day!

I just want to bring to your notice the Indiscipline & rude behaviour of BSNL staff.

I am a BSNL Landline consumer with phone no.[protected] in Palwal. I had submitted an application to disconnect
                    my Landline phone along with Debit note i.e. Security document. Inspite of this my phone is still active and i am still
                    getting monthly bills from...