Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

1800 180 1503

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] reviews & complaints page 386

due to you your department people my wimax is not working from last 15 days as network problem and if I complain them then no action they have take even they told they do not battery and do not have money to purchaseas they have told.

kindly look into the matter strictly.

user id=[protected]@bsnl.in...
Hi, Cust Id: [protected] Merchant vide aggregator id for the transaction: MSCB[protected] Payment Gateway : March 30th 2014 Amount Debted from Bank: 505 Rs Email registered for online billing: [protected]@gmail.com Bsnl transaction Id: TX[protected] I have made my bill payment online through internet banking facility from Standard Chartered Bank. But it seems like my money is debited from bank and they are saying like the transaction...

BSNL — Unauthorized money deduction

Rs. 20 deducted from my credit for on 29 March 2014 from number[protected] without my consent.
Rs. 20 deducted from my credit for BSNL Gold Club Contest on 15 March 2014 from number BP-ONMOBL[protected] without my consent. No response given on 1503 IBR service. This type of complaint was also registered by me 10 or 15 days earlier(28 FEB) also. Now this happened second time. No redressal is being given by BSNL. I request to instruct...
tatikonda venkata suneel beside postoffice navara, samarlakota mandal, kakinada, east godavari, andhrapradesh, 533440. my landline connection was unfortunately disconnected without my notice .I want to get it reconnected what must i do? I also want to take a broadband connection from it. so would you please do it fast. nor i want to take another connection of ll, bb with same number ie [protected]....
With your valuable site I want to draw attention to BSNL authority.My BSNL ph no is [protected], it's a connection of Birbhum, West Bengal. I'm now in Bhubaneswar, Orrisa.I have already activated incoming free while on national roaming.I have main balance also.But my friends & family always complin me that wjen they are trying to call me, it's said "the is not exist and please check the number and dail again".They have to call me for...
I am a customer of BSNL mobile prepaid .Iwant to submit a complaint that balance is day by day reducing.As per them i had sent request for 2 services. But I did not subscribe any such service.Without any information OR any request amount is deducted from my balance . I want to get balance as soon as possible.In this case I already forward a complain to BSNL customer care on 30.03.2014...

Sir, BSNL sends me a message that video mania service is activated on my no.[protected] and Rs3 for 3 days will be charged. To STOP this service messaged stop on 155223. I messaged 2 times but still they again cut I balance from my account. Then many timesI complaint to BSNL Customer care and every time they say we stop your service and now it will not be charged. But after every 3 days they send me the same message and debit Rs 3 from my balance. This procedure is going from past 20 days.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My sim activated on 27/03/2014 in afternoon. I was told that once it is activated, I can recharge with Rs699 unlimited BSNL to BSNL plan. After my sim got activated, I recharged my number with 699Rs plan from BSNL website only, https://portal.bsnl.in Transaction was successful, but it is not recharged. Customer care says that I have to recharge with 42rs, which was not told to me earlier. They also say that 699Rs will not be refunded back. Please refund my 699Rs back. My Number is - [protected]

This has been done twice with my Mobile number [protected]. I had been tried to lodge the complaint with customer care but, BSNL is making fool giving message as, to hold on, you are in Q etc. Very difficult to get their customer care. Request to take action strictly & refund minimum amount of Rs.25000 as compensation....
      Hello Sir I am Aniruddha Hazra, I am a BSNL customer since 8 years.This year 18/02/2014 first bsnl company automatically activated the Value Added Service(VAS) in my mobile phone.They activated some kind of mjokes and they deducted 10 rupees from by mobile account balance.I immediately call the customer care([protected]) they said they aren't activated any VAS but if I willing to deactivate that I need to send a message.They gave me the...

Kindly see the complain docket numbers c26ue306587 dated 26/03/2014 and c23ue301270 dated 23/03/2014 and many more unheard complain to deactivate the vas automatically activated by sending sms from no.51010 mentioning a false web site as http://bsnlhellotv.In, http://goo.Gl/uplcns.When i tried to deactivate the same, by registering a complain i could not do that rather after every assurance money is continuously deducted.
      Please help me to solve this problem by deactivating my no. Is [protected]
      Pratibha tiwari
      Principal
      Btc college bahraich up

Its been 5 days, i am unable to contact odisha bsnl no which is at MUMBAI.perhaves the problem is in nayapalli, jaydev bihar from this perticular area i can not contact to that no.i have also tried from other bsnl nos from this area the same msg always comming"the dieled no does not exist" and i have complained bsnl customer care supports but they have not solved it yet.please solve my problem......

on 21/3/2014 during online recharge of prepaid broadband for service id [protected], tariff BBVRL 200, an amount of Rs 200 was deducted from my sbi account vide transaction #[protected] at BILLDESK.COM_BILLPAY ON POS 00005078 but till date no recharge took place. Again similar thing happened on 25/03/2014 vide txn #[protected] at BILLDESK.COM_BILLPAY on POS 00005078.Here again the amount was deducted from my account but no recharge took place.

I got my broadband connection started on 29th of jan...I applied for 900 unlimited combo plan. According to it I should get speed of 2mbps upto 8gb and beyond it I should get 512kbps of speed..But I am getting 70 kbps of max speed on todays date...what should I do... I also shared same problem with bsnl office members[protected] but they are taking it lightly. What should I do??? My details:- Add.-Plot No.-239, Lokmanya Nagar, Nagpur-440016 Mob...

sir BSNL send me a message that video mania service is activated on ur no. and Rs3 for 3 days will be charged to STOP this service message stop on 155223. i message 2 times but still they again cut balance from my account. then 5 times i complaint to BSNL Customer care and every time they say we stop your service and now it will not be charged. but after every 2 days they send me the same message and cut my balance. and when i send STOP message then reply from BSNL is no service is activated. this procedure is going from past 20 days.

R/s i have recharged blackberry bis3 plan of rs.410 on dated 16th march 2014 on my prepaid no.[protected] haryana. Till now i am not getting this service. I have talked so many times to customer care & blackberry haepline no. Customer care told that your no. Has been recharged on[protected].But blackberry helpline told that no recharge has been done.Now i am in between both.Customer care said that we cant do anything regarding blackberry nobody is ready to solve my problem.Please help me to short out my problem

dear sir... i have use your broadband connection still now. pls cancel and dis connect the your broadband connection because i m not use the internet. my details.. madurai zonal SENTHILKUMAR.V 2 VELAGAM NANMAI THARUVAR KOIL ST NETHAJI ROAD MADURAI-625001 CUS ID- [protected] ACC NO-[protected] PHN NO[protected] CON NO-[protected]...
              Dear BSNL
              Authorities, I My self Sudip Bhaduri .i just lost my mobile on a local train.after that i am continuously calling to BSNL Care [protected] no they are asking me about the name of that sim owner which i am right, bt after that they asked me hw much balance i hav on my ph. i am telling him that i didn't remember bt approximately hw much i wl speak to you, after that i am speking him my validity correctly bt they did not...

Sir, I am one of the BSNL land line customer. I have inter net connection also with my land no.[protected]. From the last eight months in my phone bill extra payment of Rs/- 200 is being charged for games on demand. Many times I complained in the BSNL office Adyar, and also tried to customer care section. No action is taken place so far. Unnecessarily I am paying 200 rupees as extra charge on every month through ECS clearance. As a middle class family and also as a working women this mental agony i can't face more than this. Please do the needful

my mobile no is [protected].pl.ref my complaint docketing no ors/co/2014/236.Earlier i got a message that my VAS HAS BEEN DE ACTIVATED with ref no. 2380527 on 15.2.14. to my surprise, service still are coming and money deducted accordingly. furthermore i have contacted BSNL CARE sevaral time but no effect tilldate.may i know why my coplaint is not considered for redrassal. is BSNL looking after these matters or authorised any private party...