Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Tel: +91 94 4002 4365

View More Information...

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

My landline telephone 250357 is lying dead for the last 15 days.

Such are the useless services of this BSNL Haridwar that inspite of continued complaints and personal chasings, the concerned staff is lying in their deep slumber and do not care for the public grievance. This BSNL Haridwar only wants rental / bill charges and their motto is "hell with the public grievance " . It would be better if BSNL Haridwar is srapped & shut down permanently from Hardwar city and some private operator is allowed to take its place so that haridwar publlic is relieved of this nonworking department.

BDAhuja
Aug 13, 2020
cuurent call cost wll(ntc)
land line no 265545 is dead since 3 months, it is shame upon bsnl that they are still not listening.
are the deaf /

Landline — Telephone is dead last 15 days

Telephone Number[protected] has been dead last 15days, Made complan so many times,but no one responded on that issue. Every 15 days telephone getting dead/disturb. But department is not taking any such action on that.

Telephone in the name of my father Gouranga Ghosh. He is a retired person. He is not able to visit local exchange office every time.

Any one can take care of this issue. Why BSNL providing this type of service,. Telephone is a very important communication media now a days.

Please look into this issue very urgently.

Raju Ghosh (Son of Gouranga Ghosh)
Phone [protected]

our outgoing has been disconnected after two days we have paid our bill. of phone no.[protected]. when we contact with our...

I am your consumer from 18 years now i am facing problem since last three month my land line bsnl phone is dead my telephone no. is[protected] i also launch complaint last 15 days in bsnl exchande kharkuda but there is no saluation from bsnsl. so you are therefore requested to take nessary actio in this matter or discunnect my connection ASAP.

warm regard
    H. A Siddiqui
    DEAR SIR,
    MY TELEPHONE NO.[protected] IN LAST 30 DAYS NOT WORKING ( DEAD ) I INFORM TO YOUR AREA OFFICE AT SAUNDAL MR. NADAP BUT HE IN NOT RESPONCE I REQUEST U PLZ. ACTION IMIDETALY

THANKS,
    REGARDS,

KISHOR RAHATE

My Land Line Telephone number[protected] of Pune Is not Working from Last Four Months. I had Complaint to Office & even On 198 but there is no replay from respective authority.

Kindly do the need ful ASAP.
    Shreepad
    land line dead

DEAR SIR,
    MY TELEPHONE NO.[protected] IN LAST ON WEEK DAYS NOT WORKING ( DEAD ) I INFORM TO YOUR AREA OFFICE AT THARAMANI AND BSNL CALL CENTER BUT HE IN NOT RESPONCE I REQUEST U PLZ. ACTION IMIDETALY

THANKS,
    REGARDS,

R. KALYANARAMAN
    [protected] (or) [protected]
    our phone no.[protected] is completely dead from 10th marh. This no is used by a co-operative bank... We informed local telephone office at Sirsi.North kenara. but still there is no response from anyone... please sir take action... respond... because our customers r facing problems from this ... This is the only one no we are using in office... so pls take immidiate action...

With regards,
    chaya bhat..
    Land Line Dead

My Land Line Telephone number 22353276 of 4, Amratalla Lane, Kolkata-1, is not working from last three months. I had complaint to Office vide No. R/C 246635 dated on 7/5/2010, but there is no action from respective authority.

Kindly do the needful.

With best regards.

Md. Feroz Solanky
    complaint about the landline
    Iam using the landline of bsnl for the last 15years but i am very much dissatissfied with your service. my number is[protected]my address is H.no.26, Road no. 2, RAMNAGAR, KADMA, 831011 ) i am booking the complaints, Locate no. [protected] dt. 26.05.2012 , On last visit the service man Mr. Lalan to my home and demand for money Rs.100/- and i had refuse for the same and within one hours i am reciving the same complaint i cant even tolrate if this problem presist i will surender the landline within 10days,
    and i also very sure the bsnl should bear the rent for my landline for this month else i will complaint to the authority i am very sure i am highly dissatisfied with your service
    Please provide as much information as possible...my land no is [protected]. from last month landline is dead given so many complaint till date it was not reslved. as my parents are old & they suffering from illness. but from their side no positive reply service is too poor. only they are very aggressive in sending bill .

Lost my Sim card
      I have lost my Sim card which was having BSNL Excel Prepaid . I request you to kindly block my SIM to avoid misuse of my number. Pls issue me the duplicate Sim

My number is [protected]. Please help me in this concern.

Rajib saha
      kolkata
      hello
      sir
      i m jitendra singh my mn.is[protected] hai mai EXELUPDATE karna chata hu n.are
      [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

my number is[protected] . bsnl has offered a free package of games for one month. the period is going to elap . I would...

My Name is Jatin Arora, was resident of 5/903, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, UP. I was having a BSNL landline telephone and broadband connection at the same address with the no as[protected].

In March 2010 end i was to shift to gurgaon so was in no need of telephone any more so in Feb 2010, I requested one of the Telecom officer of Kaushambi Exchange, Ghaziabad for discontinuing my connection in a written application. I asked for the receiving of that application but she refused and told me that you have to keep a photocopy of the application only. I have a photocopy of that application. She told me that it will be disconnected from next month i.e. March 2010.

In march 2010, my landline number was not responding on calling that number so i thounght that it has been disconnected.

But on Oct 24th, 2010, i found 2 bills at my address stating that amount of Rs. 3900 approx is pending against me for the months of march to sept 2010. Please look into the matter as i got shifted to gurgaon in end of march 2010 and was not using that telephone any more after feb 2010. It was not disconnected even after giving written application to the kaushambi exchange.

You are therefore requested to kindly look into the matter and do the needful.....

Sir, Please help me in discontinuing the connection and waivoring the amount also.

Jatin
        Aug 13, 2020

Dear Sir, I can not view and access the portal details where the customer can view/change their daily broadband uses, plans, online bills payment and many more.. The BSNL-NE1 portal in previous days was working and I was able to do everything but nowa days a new web portal as http://selfcare.selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in is not working at all.. I have called 1500, but the customer care person at that time was unable to take any measure and put the call in busy state....Please take a measure for the same......

B. Sarkar, Agartala
          Dear Sir/Madam
          My mobile [protected] (Agartala) showing as UNREGISTERED SIM since 5.12.2010. I have already lodged complain to Agartala GSM Customer care centre on 6.12.[protected], Jagannath Bari Road office). Next day this centre refered me to Kaman Chowmuni office Mobile section, Room no.408, Phone number[protected] After a day-long trial, one lady staff responded and hearing all she told that they have already received the complain from GSM customer care and the phone will be ok by that day evening (7.12.2010). After that till today ( 19.12.2010) my SIM is still out of service. In between I tried several times to contact with Mobile SDE Sri Kamal chakraborty in his office land phone[protected]and mobile phone. But no response of the calls.

Please Help me.

Thanks.

Debolina Dasgupta.

I deposited amount for BSNL Broadband connection on 03.02.2011 and the modem was installed on 17.02.2011. Though it has been activated, I am not able to avail the same as yet. I requested the officers/staff dealing with BSNL Broadband connection number of times to avail the internet facility smoothly. Assurances from officers/staff from the Telephone Nos. 2222350, 2308585, 2311212, 2330000 has become no use for me. I come to learn from one of the BSNL officers that blinking of yellow light in the modem is happening due to foreign voltage. Is it very critical task to repair under the present infrastructure of BSNL? And, is this problem lone for my case only, not for other customers? Have I not been affected earlier (i.e. before detection of this problem, when only telephone was being used) due to this problem? Why the toll free Nos. 1500, 1507 are not functioning, it is also my question, Sir.

K. Ray, Agartala [Customer ID : [protected]] 22.02.2011
          sir, i am Jibananda Das, a bsnl prepaid customer from Tripura.I take a new bsnl sim in July month and no is [protected]. But i can't recharge my account with Top-up or vouchar. I give a complain in csc Shillong.My first complain no is H2NE116997. But after giving my complain i didn't get any feedback from csc Shillong.Then again i given repeat complain and this complain no is H30NE122611.But again i didn't get any feedback .Now what to do? Shall I change the service provider and lodge a complain in District Consumer Forum?
          Please Help me.
          I am not getting full network of bsnl tower from my home.
          bhattapukur, near modern club.

I have been availing BSNL Broadband service since 2007. My Customer ID is [protected], Account Number :- [protected], Phone Number :- [protected], Customer Type :- Individual. I have a tariff of Rs. 750/- (Monthly charges) and discounts of rs. 150/- per month. All the time I have been paying around Rs.662 per month. But during the last 2/3 months some irregularities have been found in the bills. Last time I have been charged Rs. 1144/- which was paid on 05.03.2012 AT 10401 and Receipt No. TRP[protected], And again I have received another bill bearing No & Date.[protected].03.2012 for Rs. 1324 including previous balance of Rs. 660.94 plus current amount of Rs. 662.90. I thought that the extra amount of Rs. 482/- (Rs. 1144 - Rs. 662) paid last month would have been adjusted in the current bill. I could not justify the billed amount.

Under the above circumstances I like to request you to take up the matter and do the needful.
          Yours faithfully,
          Goutam Dasgupta
          BIT 15 A.D Nagar, Road No. 1
          P.O. A.d. Nagar, agartala, Pin. 799003
          My cell no [protected].. as and when i recharge after some days i found balance is INR 0.00. i thought there might some collertune or other services is activate in my cell. But i feel very shocked when i saw the same when..( my cell outgoing call is barre .. but incoming call is active. i recharge of INR 50.00 or 55.00 .. after recharge balance is INR 48.00 or 45.00.. after 7 days i found my balance is INR 0.00 This happened on 14 or 15th of July 2012..

BSNL authority may kindly note the matter very seriously. as i have found such types of things form many BSNL consumers...
          make the refund at an earliest possible time after care full inquiry..
          Thanks..
          mail me :- [protected]@yahoo.com
          I am Sri R. L. Datta, my cell phone number [protected]. On[protected] i found that ( near about Rs.60/-) my Balance has come down INR 0.00.
          Now BSNL authority may kindly note the matter very seriously and make the refund my balance at an earliest possible time.
          More over kindly you arrange for stop all unnecessary message or SMS at my cell phone.
          Thanks..
          mail me :- [protected]@yahoo.com

BSNL-Agartala — No dial tone

Please provide as much information as possible..Hello Sir - In our telephone there is no dial tone so you kindly repair as early as possible otherwise we may face problem. Kindly do needful action please. Ananda marga High School our mobile number is 2376536

i register to http://selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in/irj/portal on with my
            customer id
            cust_id : [protected] and email id jd[protected]@bsnl.in
            and still does't receiver username and password.So i can't check my broadband usage without this.Please send me quickly send me usrname and password. for my customer id [protected]. Someone said to me that selfcare does not sent username password on bsnl email id. So please divert my username and password to my other Email id [protected]@gmail.com.
            Aug 13, 2020

BSNL new broadband usages meter is excessive not correctly recording the usage. I am going to consumer forum for cheating in billing and providing incorrect metering tool. Even today your self care is showing usages upto 18ct 2010 and not upto date. old metering system was transperent and one could see daily usages.Now it is not possible .Fraudulent people in bsnl department not answering proper way they point to superiors and unable to reply and resolve my complaint. now I will take bsnl to consumer forum for deficiency in service and fraud in billing and usage display is deliberately made poor by replacing old transperent metering system. Bsnl officers seems to be dishonestly working for private netwrok service providers. BSNL officers Take notice of seven days to replace the old usage metering system else i will expose you before consumer forum.
              My name is Adv ketan Patne My phone No. [protected]
              Aug 13, 2020

SIR MY SELF GIRISH JANGID AND I AM USING BSNL SERVICES AND MY MOBILE NUMBER IS +[protected] AND I TOOK PLAN OF 501 IN BSNL ACCORDING TO THAT I SHOULD GET ALL BASNL LOCAL AND STD ON NETWORK FREE FOR 30 DAYS. BUT MY CHARGE IS DEDUCTED FROM MY BALANCE WHEN I CALLING TO THE BASNL NUMBER . AND THIS PROBLEM IS COMING FOR PARTICULAR RAJASTHAN NUMBER ([protected]). PLEASE HELP ME
                Aug 13, 2020

Unable to login in this site after registering and not accepting the User id and Password. Its a baaad service from BSNL....
                  I'm using BSNL mobile connection for more than a year in Kolkata.
                  On 21/10/2010 7:14 PM I've credited Rs.50...

I received a message from 56505-bsnl about subscribing jokes/grandma tips. Unknowingly I pressed the reply button but I didn't type anything . After sometime I received a message '' thank you for subscribing ''. Iam receiving jokes and grandma tips but I don't want these services. Please de-activate these services . My Mobile No. [protected] .
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  received a message from 56505-bsnl about subscribing cricket. Unknowingly I pressed the reply button but I didn't type anything . After sometime I received a message '' thank you for subscribing ''. Iam receiving cricket news but I don't want these services. Please de-activate these services . My Mobile No.[protected].

I have BSNL connection number[protected], which is not functioning from last 1 Month. i have already compliments more then...

BSNL broadband (Phone no.[protected] provided at FCA 2033, SGM Nagar (gali no.17) NIT Faridabad not working since last one month. There is some problem in the modem as no light illuminates in the modem

Jitender Kumar
                    Phone no. [protected]
                    E-mail: [protected]@indiatimes.com
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    I have got a broad band connection via land line No. 2412985. The service is not proper and abruptly disconnected creating frustration. I have applied for disconnection of the connection through bsnl Sector 49 module. But even after about three weeks there is not disconnection of the broadband facility. I have paid all the bills.

There seems to be no body to attend to such matters

O.P.Lonial

i m girish jangid and i am using bsnl service and bsnl provide a plan worth 501rs. according to that plan my all call on...

With reference to the above, I,Deepak Tiwari wish to bring to your notice that my broadband bill has been charged excessively.I started receiving skyhigh bills from March 2010 onwards.This was due to the updation in the BSNL Broadband software from March onwards. Yes, I used more data than my plan permits, the BSNL staff should have provided the bill for the month of March in the April but instead they sent me 3 months pending bills (March,April,May) in July so I couldn't even change or disconnectmy plan in time.Inspite of their fault, I got the bill amount resolved under SAMADHAN Scheme.I wrote an application to change my plan from Home 500 C to 750 UL PLUS on 2 July 2010 Ref Number:[protected].But the mam at the broadband helpdesk said that there was some PENDING STATUS in my account so she isn't able to change my plan and also refused to take my application. She told me that she has sent the error report to CHANDIGARH and as soon as the problem is resolved my plan would be changed and I can submit the application after that.I kept on reminding her about the same for 2 weeks and she kept on giving me assurance that there won't be any problem, the 750 UL PLUS plan would be effective from the same month ie July.I called the BSNL Broadband Callcenter, they informed me that there is no PENDING REQUEST in my account, but every time I contacted BSNL helpdesk at Sanganeri Gate, they said that they are waiting for reply from Chandigarh and my account shows the PENDING error. After that my son went out to pursue his studies so he was not able to contact or remind the mam at helpdesk for the plan change. Now ,in October I have recieved huge bills for internet usage ( July,August,September,October) totalling to about Rs 20,000. I had paid the excessive bill amount for the month of June as well as for the month of August.

Is it the customer's duty to keep on reminding the BSNL staff to do their work on time or keep on running after staff 15 times a month? I am really frustrated and irritated that's why I got the Broadband connection disconnected on 7 October 2010 Reference Number:[protected].Two days after that, my phone got disconnected and within 3 days,I received my new bill of Rs 20,000. If BSNL can send my bill within 3 days of disconnection, why can't they send one month's bill in the next month.This proves that they deliberately sent me 3 months bills so as to deceive, cheat and harrass me and so that they can fool the customer and make big bucks. The only amount I am willing to pay is Rs 750 x 4= Rs 3,000 as per my supposed to be 750 UL Plan but I have already paid my August bill of Rs 4,287 which is in excess of Rs 3,000. Please refund the excessive amount I have paid and stop sending me the bill again and again.I am not going to go to the BSNL Office or run after lazy officer's desk from one floor to another, pleading them to get the work done. Your service, customer support is ridiculous, people are lackadaisical and there is no technical know how or cooperation between different departments. Everyone just wants to shove the responsibility into each other's face.
                      My phone number was[protected] now disconnected)

Your Sincerely
                      Deepak Tiwari
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      I am using broadband since august. My plan was HOME 500 Combo.
                      In the month of october i decided to change it to HOME 250. I gave an application and they told me that I will be phoned to confirm it. They never called me. On 1st of November i saw in portal that my plan has not changed. infact it is still today i.e. 4th january the same plan (HOME 500 Combo).

But in the bill they have charged me 24, 000 rupees for all the night download. I went to the exchange and told him how you can charge me when my plan has not changed.

They are saying that my plan has changed in their records and my portal data is false. They are insisting on paying the whole bill.
                      I contacted a staff .he said that ur change is done in exchange computer but not in the brodband department of bangalore.

what should i do now?
                      I was a BSNL post paid consumer in 2008 & 09, based in Nagpur. In january 09, I got transferred to Navi Mumbai, I continued using the connection till March. Due to some error in their system, the BSNL posted me bills of Rs. 36204 in Feb & Rs. 35879 in Mar 09. It was the shock of my life and contacted various persons in BSNL. Ultimately I got hold of a DGM with the BSNL at Pune who in consultation with an IT guy of the company concluded that there was an error in their system which led to this type of billing.
                      On my insistence they provided me detailed bills of the 2 months running into around 350 pages each. The detailed bills showed calls to one particular number every 1-5 seconds throughout the day for the two months and each call was billed for Re. 1 by the system leading to such exorbitant bills.
                      I was provided with a revised provisional bills for Rs. 1030 & Rs. 1063 which was duly paid by me. I then requested them to discontinue the service which was also duly done by the BSNL after clearing the dues. I was assured by them that the issue had been resolved and no dues were pending.
                      Yesterday one of my erstwhile neighbours at Nagpur traced me somehow and informed that a legal notice had been issued by the Office of the District Legal Services Authority, District Court, Nagpur for a Pre litigation dispute between BSNL and myself regarding outstanding dues of Rs. 92229 inclusive of interest & other expenses. This notice requested me to be present at the Lok Nyayalaya on 6th Feb & settle the dues.
                      This incident has severely maligned my reputaion with my erstwhile neighbours and has given me severe mental agony. Kindly help me to make BSNL realise of its mistakes and compensate me for the trouble caused.
                      Sir, We had a BSNL landline connection 14 years back and had received an excessive bill of approximately 1 lac in a month. Prior to this month bill, we had received a bill of around Rs 6ooo/- for which we had made complaint and the BSNL executive agreed that the bill was incorrect and corrected it and the payment was done for the proper bill. For this bill amounting Rs 1lac; we had again filed a complaint to the court as well as the BSNL office and had asked for the revised bill because it is impossible for the bill to be so high as the phone was used for personal use and not commercial. We even received an itemized bill for the same where several calls were made to different states and all parts of the country where we had no contacts also. The executive/officer at BSNL office also agreed that there must be some cross connections made because it is impossible to get such a high bill when used for domestic purpose. Now, after 14 years, I receive a call from one of the executive from BSNL that the outstanding amount for the bill needs to be paid. I have no issues in making the payment but only if I receive the revised bill with correct phone usage and will not pay for the calls where we had no links at all. Currently I am residing at Pune. Kindly explain what needs to be done. Regards, Anand.

sir
                        iam from Pilkhuwa iam using a BSNL prepaid mobile i have a balance of 90 rupees i have not using this mobile regularly...
                        Respected Sir,

I Have applied for my new land-line connection in BSNL Raiya Road Branch, Rajkot on 18/09/2010.br...

SIR,
                        I want to activate ACT 4 service on my mobile.My mobile no is [protected].I already made complaint to start this service on my mobile but,till now this service is not activated on my mobile.Please activate it on my no.
                        thanks...
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        we are here the users of BSNL Mobile and the nos are as given below.
                        we are hereby facing the tremendous problem of call drop and bad network.
                        it is heared that BSNL people are taking mony from their competetors for bad services.
                        Also, the Toll free numbers for customer care are not in working condition.

please suggest either we should go for any other company or BSNL will improve your services under your kind controll.
                        please reply soon