Blue Dart Express

Landmarks:Near Embassy Market

Fax:
Fax:

24 hours Counters

Mumbai (Airport Vile Parle)
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Location Mumbai - 400057

Delhi (Delhi Cantt.)
IV - 1/48, Gopinath Bazzar, Delhi Cantontment, New Delhi - 110010

Hyderabad
Gr. Floor, Uma Hyderabad House, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad - 500041
+91 40 2331 1919
+91 40 2331 2060

Kolkata
Kanak Bldg., Ground Floor, 41, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opp. Jeevandeep Bldg. Location Kolkata - 700071
Tel: +91 33 2288 1919

View More Information...

Bad

Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

I don't understand why I have to go to Blue Dart Building everytime I have a delivery in my name? Why can't they bring it to me instead ? Indian Speed Post delivers to my door step. Why can't Blue Dart do the same. So irresponsible
Jul 24, 2021

Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is a complaint against a shipment I have received for my bike (pulsur 200ns) from Bangalore to Dehradun with WayBill...
    I ordered an item from isha foundation At the time of delivert i was not there i said the delivery boy to keep the order i...

* I have received a totally different product and I would like to get it replaced..

Name: Sudheer
    Order: SSR11297
    Order date:17-7-21
    Delivery date:22-7-21
    AWB No:[protected]
    Please refund my money
    Jul 22, 2021

[protected] my phone pay num

Today i received hdfc coriur at my home. on 5 pm
      at the time your delivery boy is not follow our socity rule for safty parking & safty guidline of covid.
      and he also fight with security man & lift man.
      so i request to you please train your team for become popular brand "bluedart'. your brand is not poor brand.

thankyou
      Jul 21, 2021

I haven't received my courier yet. When I tracked my courier the site is showing that the...

I am yet to receive my shipment with BlueDart waybill number : [protected].

The shipment...

Sir I have already complained
        My product is very dirty and reused clothes so return my product give me cash back
        Jul 20, 2021

I order 2 desighner dress but they send mi 2 old used kurtis I want to return my order I want my money back
          Jul 20, 2021

We will deliver your shipment#[protected] today. To ensure safety, signature won't be taken; Request support to our courier....

Hi! I was supposed to receive my package on Saturday 17th July 2021 as I got the package is out for delivery message but they didn't contact my in any way and updated the status to 'Consignee not available'
            It's 19th today and don't think they'll attempt to deliver today.
            Please help me and thank you!
            Jul 19, 2021

My order shows it has reached Bangalore long back. Didn't receive any information through sms or call about why I am not receiving...
              [protected] way bill number from blue dart. I haven't been informed through sms or call about why I am not receiving my delivery....

Please dear kindly request to you and your service be updated and let me updated
              I have an issue with Boult Audio company
              Jul 18, 2021

I received my product but you still no update to me and Boult Audio company.
              That's why I have facing issues to complaint with mail.
              Please I specially request to you.

Mismatch my product so return give me my cash back

Awn no [protected]
                I want refund my money
                Very worst cloth also damage
                Mismatch my product

Faulted in earphone
                  Jul 17, 2021

Shipment #[protected]. Received document in damage condition which was very important for me. Bule dart executive hand over the courier at Tim cove was folded 3 tive and was rub like ruff paper. So my dicement u der cover was damaged. I want new replacement if that certificate in good condition. This was damaged because of Blurdart only.

Pl do the needful..

Aayush Joshi
                    Jul 17, 2021

My waybill number: [protected]. When I tracked my consignment, tracking details showing "out of delivery area". Neither I can contact blue dart executive for one to one assurance of my shipment nor I can contact Alipurduar blue dart office for further information.
                      Kindly provide a solution ASAP.

Shraman Banik
                      Mobile: [protected]
                      E-mail: shraman.[protected]@gmail.com
                      Jul 16, 2021

I want return this item, give me refund, very worst clothes in the world, I want my money back ok, dress was break
                        Jul 16, 2021

I want refund please, old clothes and broken dress I don't want this please refund me my money.