Blue Dart Express

Landmarks:Near Embassy Market

Fax:
Fax:

24 hours Counters

Mumbai (Airport Vile Parle)
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Location Mumbai - 400057

Delhi (Delhi Cantt.)
IV - 1/48, Gopinath Bazzar, Delhi Cantontment, New Delhi - 110010

Hyderabad
Gr. Floor, Uma Hyderabad House, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad - 500041
+91 40 2331 1919
+91 40 2331 2060

Kolkata
Kanak Bldg., Ground Floor, 41, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opp. Jeevandeep Bldg. Location Kolkata - 700071
Tel: +91 33 2288 1919

View More Information...

Bad

Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

Honey well scanner not working. that is a technical issue.
Jul 30, 2021

Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was supposed to receive the parcel of ICICI bank on 28th July 2021 via Blue dart Shipment AWB # [protected]. I waited whole day but I did not get any call from any delivery man regarding this. And today when I checked the delivery status it is showing that it has been delivered on Blue dart website. There was also no contact details so that I could contact the delivery person myself.

R N Shrivas
    Jul 30, 2021

Delivery agent was not ready to deliver my parcel at my door step. He wanted me to come half a km away from my home and collect the parcel and he was harsh.

His name is suresh
      MPS : [protected]-0001
      Jul 29, 2021

We have booked a parcel dated 26.07.2021vide docket no. [protected] by AIR. Expected date of delivery 28.07.20 but till date the consignment has not been deliver to our client M/s. Kanmur Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Chennai. It was a urgent materials for our client. Due to urgency, we booked the parcel through AIR. If it is not deliver in time then why it is necessary to booked through AIR? If we booked through AIR, Why it would be late and why we paid extra freight for AIR?

Thanks and regards,

Yours truly,
        for BINAY OPTO ELECTRONICS PVT.LTD.

Ratan Saha
        Dispatch Dept.
        Jul 29, 2021

Blue dart Kaithal - Dhand Rd, near Om Plywood, Model Town, Kaithal, Haryana 136027
          Ko 19/07/2021 को नाम गुरबचन सिंह गांव बुढाखेङा का कोरियर प्राप्त हुआ लेकिन कोरियर कर्मचारी ने ना तो फोन से संपर्क किया ना हि पते पर पहुंचाना ठीक समझा कृपा करके ऐसे कर्मचारी के खिलाफ उचित कार्रवाई कि जाऐ
          Jul 29, 2021

Consignnent despatched from Axis bank/Chennai on 22.7.2021. showing delivery to the wrong person on 23/7/2021. please trace the same and arrange delivery.
            Jul 28, 2021

One of the fraud courier service. Without delivery the parcel is showing delivered. Never recommend this courier service....
              This is to inform you that we have dispatch Aviation Obstruction Light with Flasher unit through Blue Dart courier by AIR...
              I Purchased product from paytm mall on 26th Jul by 7.30am.

Product picked up by bluedart by 27th Jul 12.05pm.br...
              I've sent a parcel to GURUGRAM, Haryana but they wrongly sent the parcel to Gurgaon. They sent the parcel to CO STAMP, I don't...

Name Gajendra Singh
              Acc no [protected]
              Jul 27, 2021

I went to camp pune blue dart shop for courier my package and made Rs 2169 after that he took my debit card for payment but on the place of Rs 2169 he debited my Rs 21690. Now I want to refund my money, so i want request you to take action thanksc
                Jul 27, 2021

My courier(AWB [protected]) status is showing as Delivered but it’s not actually delivered.

Please...

I want to cancel my corrier from ICICI Bank please cancel it, i want to refuse mu corrier
                  Jul 27, 2021

Mam because of lack of money i want to cancel my order. Please help me and the products are on the way....
                    Ref Id - [protected]

My Bank Debit Card was supposed to deliever today.
                    Mr Pawan called me to confirm...

I was supposed to get my shipment of a parcel Waybill # [[protected]], on 24th July 2021. I waited for the whole day but I got no calls from any delivery man regarding this. And today when I checked the delivery status it is showing that it has been delivered on blue dart website. There wasn't even any contact details so that I could contact the delivery person myself.
                    Jul 25, 2021

Respected sir,
                      I am awaiting items sent via waybill number [protected]. However the status details show Consignee'S Address Unlocatable/Landmark needed after being out for delivery. I have not been contacted by any delivery executive. Kindly contact on [protected] for delivery details or send contact details of delivery executive on the same number for resolution.
                      Jul 24, 2021

Dear Team,
                        I have send some documents on 01/06/2021 below mention address.

HDFC Bank Ltd., PAD Finance...