Blue Dart Express

Landmarks:Near Embassy Market

Fax:
Fax:

24 hours Counters

Mumbai (Airport Vile Parle)
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Location Mumbai - 400057

Delhi (Delhi Cantt.)
IV - 1/48, Gopinath Bazzar, Delhi Cantontment, New Delhi - 110010

Hyderabad
Gr. Floor, Uma Hyderabad House, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad - 500041
+91 40 2331 1919
+91 40 2331 2060

Kolkata
Kanak Bldg., Ground Floor, 41, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opp. Jeevandeep Bldg. Location Kolkata - 700071
Tel: +91 33 2288 1919

View More Information...

Bad

Blue Dart Express related photos (2364)

Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

P
Dec 7, 2020
My parcel is wrong so i was return tha product i want refund my money

[Dec 07, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Wrong parcel
Pretty Tomar's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 7, 2020
Wrong parcel

On Saturday Dec5, 2020 at 6:30PM i received a message from blue dart "Thank you for cooperating in the contactless delivery...
    MY SHIPMENT [protected]
    YOUR EXECUTIVE PHONE NUMBER [protected]

your executive called me to deliver my...
    Respected Blue dart DHL team,
    Myself or anyone on my behalf is not received the waybill no: [protected]
    Then...

My HDFC bank credit card shipment tracking no. Awb# ([protected] ) is return due to i'm not available in mentioned delivery address. Please delivered the above shipment no.in my new address location. Kindly below address for your delivery purpose.

Address:

H.No.24-3-196/A,
    Prakashreddypet,
    Near Church, Julywada,
    Hanamkonda-506001

[Dec 05, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Till now I am not received any response from your side.

M
      Dec 4, 2020
      For my way bill- [protected]. The tracking status says consignee address incorrect. Though my address is absolutely fine....
      My parcel is been marked as "Consignee'S Address Incomplete/Incorrect" by the delivery boy or whoever on 03Dec2020, whereas...
      I haven't still received my parcel. The delivery company is blue dart. It is showing that it has fake booking/ fake address....

I purchase cloth on paytm mall but blue dart employee did not give the packet and they update shipment will be deliver susscessfully
      Please give my shipment.

AWB NO IS [protected]
      I am complaint about wrong delivery

[Dec 03, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by shafaq_0786 Dec 03, 2020 Plz

Hello Sir / Mam,
        This is to inform you that i Sethi, Jasneet Kaur send an courier through blue dart amritsar to new delhi on 25th nov 2020 and it is delivered on 28th nov 2020 but the recipient shows as delivered to STAMP. Can you please tell me what is STAMP? where it is delivered because i send my courier to somewhere else. Then why it is showing that it is delivered to STAMP? Kindly help with it.

[Dec 02, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am available at that address in my council, but my parshal is not being delivered by you. I am avliable in this address as printed my parshal.
          Hence you are requested please deliver my parshal as soon as possible.

I am Cynthia Peter.This is in regards with the shipment waybill#[protected] that is undelivered due to address related issues.I stay nearby Bastian homestay fort kochi (landmark) and my mother's name is Anita Peter Elanjikal.I am abroad right now hence please contact on my parent's mobile number [protected] for more details regarding landmark.I've mailed you twice regarding the matter but no response from your side.Kindly do the needful

My order no #[protected] had to be delivered on 1 Dec 2020 but was not delivered due to incomplete address but when I checked...

Money debited twice from my account...I have uploaded the attachment..please check the upi ref id's
              Money debited twice from my account

Delivery person in blue dart in Namakkal 637001-way he spoke to customer is rude and not delivering the product in the address...

Return

[Dec 01, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My item is wrong plz return back
                  Packaging no-[protected]

Order no[protected]
                  AWB no. [protected]

My phone no. [protected]

Sir /madam
                    Its been 3 days blue dart is not delivering my courrier (awb#[protected]). I am callibg them time and again . But blue dart insist me to pickup the courrier from their office . Kindly ask them to deliver my courries as it has very urgent papers in it

[Nov 30, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Muje ye vaps kr na pasnd ni aaya

My name is Ranvijay kumar . My debit card of axis bank issued through Blue Dart. My delivery address is at home ( Vill+post- Sarwan, P.S- Rampur Chauram, Dist-Arwal, Pincode-804402)and my home is in village. In my home, my family member is always available .My shipment no. is [protected]. My parcel delivery date is today. After tracking the status of shipment details, online shipment status shown "Consignee Not Available on 30 Nov 2020 at13:10" . without going to my delivery address, you have mentioned that there is no person available for receiving the parcel. this is not a first time happen, this is second time happen. same will be happen in a month ago. At that time my parcel had return with same reason. what is going on . please look into this and deliver my parcel tomorrow without fail.

Kindly deliver my Cheque from ICICI Bank. Recently My Complete address is H.No. 69, Rozayalubpur, Greater Noida West. Landmark...