Blue Dart Express

Landmarks:Near Embassy Market

Fax:
Fax:

24 hours Counters

Mumbai (Airport Vile Parle)
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Location Mumbai - 400057

Delhi (Delhi Cantt.)
IV - 1/48, Gopinath Bazzar, Delhi Cantontment, New Delhi - 110010

Hyderabad
Gr. Floor, Uma Hyderabad House, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad - 500041
+91 40 2331 1919
+91 40 2331 2060

Kolkata
Kanak Bldg., Ground Floor, 41, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opp. Jeevandeep Bldg. Location Kolkata - 700071
Tel: +91 33 2288 1919

View More Information...

Bad

Blue Dart Express related photos (2366)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

Dec 21, 2020
Diemen, Netherlands
This is really frustrating but the delivery persons in blue darts are all frauds. Morning I got the message for AWB - [protected]...
Dec 21, 2020
Hello Sir/Mam,
I have placed an order on amazon on 2nd december . I got message from Blue Dart on 7th dec. that 'today...

Marseille 01, France
I am not happy for your service. I really need Today my courier. But not received yet..take delivery time 4 days for 10 kilometres.

AWD- [protected]
Mobil No.[protected]

[Dec 20, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi, Delhi
    We will deliver your shipment#[protected]

Yesterday delivery boy came at my place from blue dart and the delivery...
    Delhi, Delhi
    Dear sir the courier boy has not deliver courier in my home, i didn't get any call from delivery boy. But in status it showing...

Dec 19, 2020
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Dear officer,
    I am Harpreet kaur from Hoshiarpur.
    I had deposited my original passport after following every process of Canada high commission on 05.12.2020 via Airway bill number (AWB): [protected] after paying two way courier charges.I have been contacted your Jalandhar office they have not any satisfied reply, I am unable to track my passport. No SMS or email regarding this I have been revived so far.
    Kindly take it is most urgent and arrange to trace my passport and deliver at earliest possible.

Harpreet kaur

DOB 02.10.1996

PASSPORT NO. R34067069

Application: S[protected]

UCI[protected]

MOBILE NUMBER [protected]

[Dec 19, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Sir please don't use Blue dart next time...very bad service

Dec 19, 2020
      Singapore, Singapore
      After a delay of more than 2 weeks the shipment vide waybill no. [protected] was received on 19.12.2020. The Blue tooth device is in damaged condition so please collect the shipment and exchange with good one. Thank you.
      Power Bank with wireless bluetooth

Updated by Dr.Mishra Dec 19, 2020 Complaint made and requested to exchange with good one

Singapore, Singapore
        Hdfc bank welcome kit sented to me welcome kit. I have to go Another state I am trying 2 times & 2 days onwards I contact customer care also.. Delivered agent didn't approach me and this time I checked my track way bill Delivery attempted Premises closed what is this?? Sorry I think Blue dart is worst.
        Welcome kit / Hdfc bank

R
          Frankfurt am Main, Germany
          Sir I haven't received parcel from kotak mahindra bank Kalyan (w) branch dist Thane Maharashtra of tracking number [protected] dated 14/12/20; & as per blue dart
          sms to me a 16/12/20is a delivery date to me
          Bt tracking report showing it is helded at Dombivli from 16/12/20 till today
          Sir its very important to me get parcel within scheduled time
          As a recipient adress is in same city
          Whats the problem to deliver in time
          Pls inform me when it delivered to me
          early, as that parcel important to me
          Other wise I have to legal action
          Not replying ¬ receiving parcel me
          In scheduled time as sender & recipient r both in same city &still getting late

[Dec 18, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
            Marseille 01, France
            I have ordered a item from amazon... It is just 40 km away from my current location.[protected] but till now it is not delivered to ...

Tracking id- [protected]
            I need my delivery as soon as possible

Updated by pritishranjan raul Dec 18, 2020 I need my delivery as soon as possible

Delhi, Delhi
              BD portblair is very pathetic to handle delivery services. As my product reached portblair, they are not giving it to me,...

Delhi, Delhi
              The product was a gift, however when I opened i could only see crushed ceramic jar.
              Half the piece was broken, the rest half was completely crushed inside the box, please note, not just broken, but completely, crushed with many pieces of ceramics inside the box.
              The product was delivered from Mumbai to Hyderabad and although it had bubble pack, the product was totally crushed. This could have happened only during the transit, since no sender would pack a crushed jar (note, not just broken but CRUSHED!!!)

[Dec 17, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I here to inform you that, I m working in Bell Finvest India Ltd (Legal Dept.) and had booked...

K
                Dec 16, 2020
                Delhi, Delhi
                My way bill number is [protected].I got a call from blue dart delivery asking for address and asked the guy to come to the said place. To my shock the courier is not delivered and the reason mentioned is consignee not available. extremely unprofessional service.

[Dec 16, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
                  Dec 15, 2020
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  My AWB no is #[protected].

I received a message that the package was delivered and asking for my acknowledgement...
                  V
                  Dec 15, 2020
                  Taipei, Taiwan
                  This is to inform you that BD Port Blair has a unique tradition of calling customers to their office to collect packages rather...

Taipei, Taiwan
                  Why your delivering agent not deiver the product and not even calling.so pathetic situation of your service too.

[Dec 15, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by Maj dk dinkar Dec 14, 2020 Blue Dart Express — Not delivering product status showing out for delivery after days status area not deliverable

Singapore, Singapore
                    I have not received the package but when I am tracking it it is showing that it is delivered.

[Dec 14, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team,

You people have very pathetic services ...Recently I purchased a Policy of Any company same has been send by the company threw your Company.

My wife recevied a call from your office that confirm your adress, And told them exact loaction were they need to come .

But your company delivery Boy totally refuse to come to my Address. Ha said you need to visit in any other loaction set by that Delivery boy...I requested to him that I cant come that I am at home with my 2 Little children. PLZ you come and deliver the same at mailing Address.

But the behave he did was tottlly unprofessional...You can check with Blue Dart Courier no...[protected]

Plz see the Matte, its really very ridiculous situation...Your company service quality is eally very very pathetic with such kind of persons in your company

Marseille 01, France
                        Items date of delivery was 4th Dec. But I have not received it even now. When I check the status it says 'out for delivery' for so many days now. Delaying for 2, 3 days is understandable but delaying for 10 days is too much. Please deliver my items at the earliest. It is getting frustrating.