Blue Dart Express — courier not received by shanil

Dear team
This is to inform that i have supposed to. Teceive my credit card from sbibank which they have send on 28th december 2017 but till date 4th january i have not received the courier.
My consignment no is ev [protected] to be send to calicut address but not received.
When i called the customer care on 30th they coolly said that as there was no mobile no on the cosigment we did not deliver but know i have given my mobile no also but still no body nor gave the call nor did i get the courier.

Shanil k

[Jan 04, 2018] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
aahad345's response Jan 04, 2018 Where my package, no contact no information, and submited to address related issue but why, but my address is truth. so please contact my package me address and contact my mobile no...[protected]

Comments

I am not able to get my courier from last one month in spite of providing with every detail of my address more than three times.
They never call u back and claims that they call u to track our adrress
Consignment not delivering saying land mark needed. I have received many consignments on current address through blue dart. But now my consignment is not delivered my way bill no. Is [protected]

Blue Dart Express
    Blue Dart Express Phone
    Blue Dart Express Address
    Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009