[Resolved] Blue Dart Express — customer complaint: wrong claim by delivery boy - awb# [protected]

Naresh Kota on Sep 10, 2019
Hi sir/madam,

This is naresh kota, awb# [protected], i was supposed to receive my courier today, while i did not receive it, i see a wrong claim that "consignee's address is unlocatable/landmark needed".

I have given the address has

Naresh kota

1-98/45, amar sai mens pg, behind hitech theatre, madhapur, hyderabad-500081

Ph no. [protected]

What more landmarks and specifications does your courier boys need? No body called me to know where the place is, if they were confused. No body tried to even speak from your end before saying unlocatable.

Hitech theatre in madhapur is a popular landmark and it is in the opposite lane of durgam cheruvu metro station. Can your courier boy not just ask around, where is hitech theatre or search on google maps? Can he not find the place with minimal effort of at least calling me?

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 14, 2019
Got the courier service to address my issue quickly and got prompt reply

[Sep 10, 2019] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear team i am not available in specified address so please deliver it to my office address. Gland pharma limited near gandimaisamma x roads quthbullapur mandal medchal distrect 500043
I dont get my order yet duevto some issue. That currier is imp. For me
Please reschedule my order.
My order no.is [protected]

Product is totally different in design .
watch are very bad quality
so i was return the product and i want refund my money
randeep patil's reply, Aug 30, 2019
product by totally different in design the watch by very bad so i was return to thos product i want refund my money
Dear sir, ICICI bank send to my check book before one month and i didnt receive till now.
I am checking status through this website
Akash8899's reply, Aug 29, 2019
I am checking my status from this website https://www.bdtracking.in/
Dear sir, I got a product from your Tripura North Tripura Blue Dart Courier service centre in Dharmanagar. But they did not give me my product at my address.
Will I go to the police station and make a case (FIR) in their name, or will you take action emediatly?
#[protected] Blue Dart Express — customer complaint: wrong claim by delivery boy.

This is santhosh, i was supposed to receive my courier today, while i did not receive it, i see a wrong claim that "consignee's address is unlocatable/landmark needed".

I have given the address has

Santhosh kumar

15, arul jothi nagar, TMS nagar north, near raghavendhra school Tirupur-641607
Ph no. [protected]

What more landmarks and specifications does your courier boys need? In a last 4days No body called me to know where the place is, if they were confused. But tracking status was shown as out for delivery. No body tried to even speak from your end before saying unlocatable.

Raghavendhra school is a popular landmark. Can your courier boy not just ask around, where is raghavendhra school or search on google maps? Can he not find the place with minimal effort of at least calling me?

Courier traveled Mumbai to Tirupur Just one day. But Tirupur to deliver address traveled by 5 days??? Wow awesome What a achievement super working staff..

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - customer complaint: wrong claim by delivery boy - awb# 69309357154