[Resolved] Blue Dart Express — regarding my shipment not delivered

Subrotobhopal on May 24, 2018
Dear sir / mam,

My shipment number is awb[protected],
For your reference my shipment (Icici bank debit card) was not deliver due to my office was closed, therefore i going to your m p nagr bhopal branch with my original id proof, but your executive bhawna ji[protected] not given my shipment, then i am going to my bank branch & the manager call to bhawna ji for given this shipment to me. Than again i am going to bluedart branch, but she denied again, than i am visit to manoj ji ([protected]) bluedart branch manager but he also not ready to given my shipmanet. And again i am going to my icici bank branch. They tell me we are unable to any help this matter.

So i request pls help me & resolve this issue as soon as possible, because my current debit card was expired.

Kindly revert

Subroto das.

regarding my shipment not delivered
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2018
My complaint still not resolved...neither any call receive...

[May 24, 2018] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Subrotobhopal, May 27, 2018
My shipments still not receive
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Awb no [protected]
Product so much delay in delivery after reaching the destination
My tracking id is [protected]. I want to update my delivery location to Acme Media House, F 562 A, MG road, Lado sarai - 110030 .
Its near by CNG pump pf lado sarai
Myself Robin Ghosh.
Vssc Thumba
Station kadauv
pin no.742189
pH no.[protected]
Awb no [protected]
Thumba is popular area near ullor,
But courier service can't find located this area, they need land mark
It's worst service
I need immediately my hdfc card
Please deliver as soon as possible
Iam opening new bank account in Kotak Mahindra bank..One month ago but I didn't get debit card And cheque book also..

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - regarding my shipment not delivered