[Resolved]  Boat — not able to connect customer service

I have called so many times to boat customer service but they didn't take any call. They had took my boat bassheads 100 black but didn't give me replacement product. My ticket number is 377002. They said they will replace my product within 7 days and the next day it is saying that it takes upto 12-15 days. Now the 15 days are over and my product is still not received.
And now they are also not receiving the call.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 3, 2019
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hello, sir/mam

I didn't get replaced product, delivery boy said product box is empty... Please check regarding details...

Deliveryman not give product to me

He said, write mail to boat customer support and tell him product box is empty.. Please give me proper support for giving my product back..

Ticket number :1367449
Hey boAthead,

Terribly sorry for any inconvenience you might have faced but we have resolved your issue!
If you have any other queries, you can write to us at [protected]@imaginemarketingindia.com, we are always available to help you out!!

BoAt Crew
Divya shukla23's reply, Aug 17, 2020
Plz help me with ny ticket no. 1337499 my product is not delivered to me yet! plz plz help
Raja Karthikeyan's reply, Aug 26, 2020
20th Aug buy boat airdopes 441 Pro on boat official website.
I click the buy now button and payment via Google pay
2999 is debited in my account from razor pay
But the website shows show me something went wrong
So my order is not fulfilled I don't have tracking id or order ID but money is taken in my account so please help me what I do Now
My ticket No is #41586 please help me
I have registered a complent on 9th of December the product was picked up at 11th of December and after two weeks it's not showing any progress on the boat portal as I have tried to call customer care service but most of the time the service center is closed

charging is not happening
Hello, sir/mam

Ticket number :1367449
I had filed a complaint on 19th and my boat earphones bass heads 242 black was picked up by delivery guy on 24th. May I know when can I expect the return or replacement of my product.

boAt Phone
    boAt Address
    C-255, 2nd Floor, Guru Gobind Industrial estate, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063