Aditya Birla Finance

Aditya Birla Finance Complaints & Reviews

Sir/madam,
I was told by your executives that i have been approved a loan of 3, 04, 000 and the emi would be 11200 for 36 months. To which i disapproved as i felt the emi was bit higher. While we were in discussions regarding the emi and rate of interest, loan was sent to me without my approval of any terms and conditions. The amount sent was 2, 85, 805 for 36 months and emi of 12, 086 as told by your customer care executive. I got no confirmation call, no intimation of anything regarding the amount. No verification was done at any point of time. I got no mail on my email id [protected]@gmail.com as i was told by customer care executive that email id in your records is wrongly entered. Also, the person who was talking to me on call regarding this loan can't be contacted now and his number is off. This is sheer case of cheating with me. I want to return this loan amount and also i want to lodge complaint against anyone involved in this, otherwise, i will have to complain to higher authorities. I will be highly obliged if you revert me as soon as possible and resolve my problem.
I have not got any reply of this mail and this mail is dated 2 november. Strict action should be taken against this fraud company who are fooling people.

I applied for personal loan with Kotak and that agent has shared my details to Aditya Birla for the loan.

I had very clearly explained that I am already paying 14000 emi out of 29000 of my salary but she told we will take over the existing loans and give one loan of 3, 40000. The fake thing is that they have made it as fresh new loan which is giving a total EMI Of 27000/- for the month of September 2018

My question is that what is that you are expecting from a person whose salary is left out with only 2000. Herewith I am attaching the recording and people who have spoken to me.

Please have someone call and give a solution for it, else I will file a case on both Kotak people who has spoke and the Aditya Birla guy Pradeep who called me.

Pradeep - [protected]

Kokila Rani G

Naved kureshi
      Attachments
      Mon, Nov 12, 2:47 PM (7 days ago)
      to care.digitalfinance

This is regarding subject loan account number.

My first loan EMI which was due on 05/10/18 was not deducted from my respective bank account and I customer service person called me and told there was problem is ECS so unable to deduct amount from my account.
      I made payment on 12/10/18 through net banking but on the same day Aditya Birla debited EMI through Cheque. Now two EMI being paid against one.

I reported this to your customer care but they told they can adjust in with my next EMI of following month which was due on 05/11/18 but they deducted EMI amount again from my account this month also.

I would request you to please make the refund of my one EMI amount at the earliest. I have made multiple calls to the customer service regarding this issue but still not resolved.
      I have attached herewith my account statement for your reference.

Please resolve the issue at the earliest.

This is to inform you that from your customer care of mediclaim section call me today 15.11.2018 at 3.16pm from ph no - [protected]. He ask me about my personal details and when i refuse to give him for details information then suddenly he talk me slang language and cut the phone.
        At first i call to aditya birla customer care and told them about details. They advise me to suggest for email to your department.
        So, this is request you to please take it very seriously and take necessary action within 48 hours otherwise i take legal action against your company.

I took loan of 47k and my emi installment was 8545 for 6 months and every month emi installment deduct from my account after 7th but dont know what happened this month esi hit my account on 5th w/o any info as the loan was taken through mobikwik app was not having proper info on emi installment date as per previous trend i thought it will be on or after 7th.. Due to this u r charging me 750rupees. Aditya birla think that the consumer's money no matter take as much as u can and not getting any support tried reaching mutliple time no help through any panel o[censored]rs...feeling like trapped...

I am from coimbatore. I have applied personal loan through website i got pre approval 135000. I gave all my documents and cheque leaf to devadas executives after one month there is no response. After that i called some manager balaguru, jahir and rafi. They are telling your application no is error. My application also showing same no in website i send screen shot also no response my time only waste. Before going relation ship with adithya you should very careful no one give response to customer.. Finally rafi is teeling i ll return your loan docments. (Rafi is loan approving manager).. This is not solution..

Dear Concern,

I have taken the Housing loan of 5 Lac Tenure 144 Month with the EMI of 5565/month from Aditya birla Housing Finance. I suppose this was my biggest mistake to connect with you. I am very much unsatisfied with your policy, incomplete information provided by you. Due to these incomplete information I am facing very much mental stress.

Issue-

I have paid 5565/- amount per month (apprx 11 Months) but still getting the message that 147 EMI is pending while at the time of loan it was clearly communicate by your Agent Mr. Saurabh Yadav and his senior that you have to paid only 144 EMI. When I have paid already 11 EMI then why should I pay again more the committed EMI.

I have still not received any physical or Email letter or documents regarding this loan while 11 Months has already passed with lots of Follow-ups with your agents.

EMI has start by the agent before Communicated date by me.

Inform Fixed rate of interest and providing floating rate of interest by the agent.

Policy Number- LNAGR0HL-[protected]
              Name – Sachin Garg

You are requested to please Please provide the account statements and Resolve my issue asap.I have also mail to your care and called to customer care executive but they are not ready to inform any thing..

I was not expecting this type of casual behavior by this reputed company. In future I will not recommend Aditya Birla Finance to anyone.

Highly Dis-satisfied Customer.

Sachin Garg

I am holding an account salary in your bank for the past 4 years. I wish to bring to your notice that an amount of 6788/-...

I am getting personal loan through Mobikwik for Rs. 15000/-

I was already force Close with repayment amount with Rs. 10372/- through PAYTM on date 27/09/2018 as per your Foreclose Letter instructions...

but late on, you also debited the unnecessary one extra EMI from my account on date of 05/10/18

so please refund this debited amount of Rs. 2670/- as early as possible

sent many times email for the same but no revert received from them. when i called many time to care center no satisfactory answer received, every executive tell me different different answers

Last four month ago i was taken a loan from mobikwik aditya birla finance. Aditya birla taken from me machine form but not...

Aditya Birla Finance Recent Comments