Brothers Footprint

Brothers Footprint Complaints & Reviews

My order # 59175 on 31.07.2020 till he not delivered products or share me any courier details

I have made an order (#33905) for shoes may be on 21st july, 2020 but it is not yet delivered. I also got message regarding shipment done but still the order has not been delivered yet. I often sent lot of emails on the company's customer support email if, but no suitable reply has been received from their side. I even email the courier company as well but they also haven't replied positively. Now, since more than a month their website is not working. Even their i. E. Brothers footrprint and expressgocourier's website address are also not visible on google search engine. So i think its a fraudulent scam to cheat the people. I have already paid the amount of rs.499/- but the product is not yet delivered because its a fraud with me and so does the other people also.
    Sep 14, 2020
    Updated by Bhavin Jadav
    I have made an order (#33905) for Shoes may be on 21st july, 2020 but it is not yet delivered. I also got message regarding shipment done but still the order has not been delivered yet. I often sent lot of emails on the company's customer support email if, but no suitable reply has been received from their side. I even email the courier company as well but they also haven't replied positively. Now, since more than a month their website is not working. Even their i.e. Brothers Footrprint and Expressgocourier's website address are also not visible on Google search engine. So i think its a fraudulent scam to cheat the people. I have already paid the amount of Rs.499/- but the product is not yet delivered because its a fraud with me and so does the other people also.

Hi, i have ordered (#61260) one pair of shoes, but till now not getting devilry. Even there is no any update regarding delivery.

I order my shoes & made payment through online in july but still i can't received my order.
        Till date my product shoes not received.
        My order number #23783 with brothersfootprint. Our awb [protected] shipped via expressgo courier.

I had order a pair of shoes from brothersfootprint website on 17/08/2020 & made payment online. Order no. 70018.
          But still i had not received my order or payment refund. Also mailed them but no response. I mailed to razorpay also for refund but no action till date.
          Kindly help us for refund.. And to punish these frauds..
          Sep 13, 2020
          Updated by Digvijay Sagare
          but still i had not received my order or payment refund. Also mailed them but no response. I mailed to razorpay also for refund but no action till date.
          Kindly help us for refund..and to punish these frauds..

I had order a shoes and sandal from brothersfootprint website which contains 3 pair of shoes and 2 pairs of sandal from website on july 13 and 14 ... it gave me information that order has been dispatched n tracking no from expressgocourier.com its shiwed me as consignment in transit.. later on i contacted to courier company by mail thy replied me saying that there employes has detected covid positive so all services are suspended for 14 days but aftr 14 days i tried to contact the courier service there is no response from them i tried to contact brotherfootprint thy asked to conatact courier service . But till now i didnt recived any courier and even now no website of shopping are courier service is not avaliable i tried to contact the other courier service they said their is no such courier service... i forwarding you a order id n tracking no of courier service please look into the mattet

I order shoes by order no 31671 on 20.07.2020 & made payment through online on same day but still after 50 days later i can't received my order or payment refund so please do something other wise i apply in consumers court

I oreder 2 wrist watches on 2 august 2020 but order not delivered yet
                Order number # 62520
                I made payment online
                998.50 rs

On aug 15, 2020
                  I have ordered a pair of sandle from brother's footprint against full payment. Ttill now i haven't received the product.

I placed an order for footwear on fb page from this brothers footprint, since then i have been trying to get updates on my order and cant get through, i dint even get my refund, is there someone to sort it out?

Brothers Footprint Recent Comments