Intelenet Global Services

Intelenet Global Services Complaints & Reviews

S
Pune, Maharashtra
I am working in Intelenet Global Services Ltd.for last 8 years my PF no. KDMAL[protected] and left that company on 31st...

J
Amritsar, Punjab
I was join the Intelenet Globle services Ltd Mohali 30the january 2009, I was left this organisation on 4th November 2010,I was submited my all pf related documents and completed allthe related formalities in April 2010..But till 28 thapril 2011 i have not recievd any pf in my account My PF Num is MH/94725/37427.Pls do the need full As soon as possible my mail id : gill.[protected]@gmail.com and my contact num is [protected]

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Hi this BPO did not give the holiday declared by the Government on 13 April 2011 for casting votes. Instead they asked all employees to come and they did not even switch on the lights on the ground floor till evening 6 o'clock. They also told the employees not to leave the building premises till 6 o'clock in the evening. They are so cunning, not only did they not give the holiday but they wanted to hide it from outsiders. Please do take some action against such horrible places. So that atleast in future they follow the law.

L
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      It is very safe not to work in intelenet global services. Very unprofessional and CHEAP company and management. All the talks that Mr. Kumar - CEO gives on the day of the induction is TRASH. The trainers are people who have just got of the boat. Bad english,nose diggers,unhygenic and above all super bad company management. The company is open playground for any cyber crime. It is pointless to waste time and money in a company like intelenet. Right from the CEO to the guard standing at the reception in inefficent and not capable. Foreign Investors please look for other options. The WORST organization i have ever worked till date. Hope our paths do not cross in the future.NEVER!!!!!

U
        Delhi, Delhi
        my name is Ubaid hakim
        i am sure you would want me to narrate the story in piece meal.

i am one amongest the candidates who went for an interview to intelenet for a designation CSE (customer service executive) at okhala industrial estate phase 3 on 05/02/2011.

i was called in to the interview room whithout guiding me through the path to the room and when i entered into the wrong room i was disrespectfully asked to sit outside and mind my business.

After finally making it to the interview room i was interviewed based on the set parameters of the company and i sucessfully completed all the rounds, then i was called in by one of the HRs and i was offered a choice between two processes that i could join and these choices were being offered to me by two different female HRs, based on my personel assement of the skills i chose the one that best suited me and i made my choice clear to both of the HRs, i was asked to wait outside again it was 8:36pm. i waited for ever .... n then one of the HRs came out and drove me outside the premises insisting me to switch off my mobile, so i switched my mobile off, further she instructed me to switch it on till 10:30pm..... it was horrifying

day 2 : i got a call from another HR this time around from another female it was 12:00am asking me to be at the comapany for another round of interview which included recording my conversation with somebody on the phone line. After finishing the call i was called into the seperate room because i made a mention on the call that i ,"i do not have my graduation certificates handy and can provide them after the expiry of two months" to which they replied that they can give me a maximum of weeks time to get them and at the same time provided me with a an option of provisional certificate i was ok with it.

sameday i got a message in the midnight 12:30 am including the address of the destination where i was supposed to join which i didnt check during the night coz i was asleep. "joining was in gurguon" and i was expected to be there at 8:30am with all my documents. I read the message in the morning at 9:30, i would love to know, how professional is it to message during the midnight and especially when the matter is that of sombodies carrier.

i was very much intrested in joining the organisation but HRs made me fell insecure by trying to put me in delima.

secondly i was there to seek a respectfull job by putting my skills and qualifications on display and not be indignified/disrespected by any "tom dick and harry"

I belive it talks volumes of their callousness and i demad proper action againest them. i want them to apologise for what they did to me.

thankyou.
        intelnet hr's are very rude to the candidates, last week i atend the interview on intelnet
        at prince info park chennai during the apptitude test my cell phone is ringed i took my cell phone for switch off one of the hr came an took back my question paper ask me to out and then he says IRRITATING that hr name mr magesh.

And none of the hr's are working properly inside to the recruitment room all are
        chit chating outside more candidates are waiting for interview but no one is taking
        care of that ridiculous hrs are working in intelnet

kumar

D
          Regensburg, Germany
          My name is Dhiraj Krishnan(Ex-employee of Intelenet Global Services, Chennai)(EMP ID:35577). I applied for the withdrawal...
          P
          New Delhi, Delhi
          My name is pintu kumar i was worked from Intelenet Global services pvt ltd. from 409 udhyog vihar ph-IV gurgaon office as...

S
          Palghat, Kerala
          Sir/Madam
          I, Saravana Perumal, have applied for a new passport as my old Passport (Passport Number E5764499) was damaged.
          I have applied in Chennai Passport Office for the same on 28th March-2010.
          The details are as follows:
          File Number = MAS-D001454
          Current Status is “Your police report has not been received. However file under process for services like 15, 16, 17”.
          I enquired at the nearest Ambattur Police Station (I am resident of Kallikuppam, Ambattur) but my file is not with them.
          Kindly let me know when can I expect the passport to reach me, as I require my passport for as I'm scheduled to travel abroad for project from my company on 7th April 2010

Saravana Perumal.
          Awaiting reply from your side.

Intelenet Global Services — payroll complaint

i was ATL( Ask to leave from the company and i was promised that i would recieve mu F&F within 45 days and it's been more than 3 months now no body pics up the phone there and i m really helpless. The pending amount is near around 4500.. please take serious actions

V
            Hyderabad, Telangana
            I Have left Intelenet in March 09 and had submitted epf documents for withdrawl in march 09. I have been calling up on these no.s 28692531, 28692604,38692604 but never able to get through. INTELENET informed me that normally the epf amount is credited after 4-5 months however six months have passed and still have not received my epf amount. I am very unhappy with the customer service as I am not able to contact them.

Can you please look into the matter and update me the status.

Waiting for your reply at the earliest.

Thanking You

Vikrant Wadikar

R
              Delhi, Delhi
              I am Ritesh K Singh,
              I have lost pan card .
              PAN #BFBPS8259G
              Please help me to get a duplicate...