Killer Jeans

Killer Jeans Complaints & Reviews

Hi, this is rahul mandliya one month ago i received an offer from icici bank for killer jeans time wear. It was just to pay shipping charges 349/- to get a killers watch from this website http://www.killerjeans.com/icicinetbanking/ i debited 349/- amount from same the icici debit card & immediately i received an email from killers jeans like this "dear rahul mandliya,
Thank you for your order from http://www.killerjeans.com your no order no. 172333 & 172331.. Ccavenue reference no.[protected] etc.. Customer care www.nixon.co.in email : icici@nixon.co.in contact info : 91-[protected]... No responses from them after so many mails or calls attempts from me.

Jun 25, 2018
Late delivery
Its pretty ashamed about killer jeans and icici bank for creating such fraudulent offers, no response about my order:191934 order date :5.09.2017
customer name:vaisakh s babu . i had tried many times but no response from the company .please resolve

I have placed the order on 6th july. My order number is 160114. The status is still under packing. I have been mailing to killer. But they get reply me. I want my product as early as possible. I frustrated regarding this. I want a immediate solution for this issue. I want my product as early as possible. Please solve this issue sooner. If you can't provide me the product which i have ordered. Provide me the solution for this issue. I placed the order as a gift. I need reply as early as possible. Please do reply me.
    Aug 17, 2017
    Updated by sarath chandra reddy Jampani
    Please help me to receive this order

Dear Sarath Chandra Reddy Jampani,

Thank you for your order from http://www.killerjeans.com

For your convenience, we have included a copy of your order below. The charge will appear on your credit card / Account Statement as 'CCAVENUE.COM'

Order# CCAvenue Reference # Order Date

160114 [protected] 06/07/2017 14:00:09

Billing Details

Customer: Sarath Chandra Reddy Jampani | [protected]@gmail.com | [protected]
      Address: H-02 Phoenix Avance, Gachibowli Formule One Hotel, Near Dell, TS, Hyderabad 500081. India
      Customer IP: 202.89.106.200

Net Payable: INR 399.00

Shipping Details

Contact Person: Sarath Chandra Reddy Jampani | [protected]

CUSTOMER CARE

Kindly track your order status at www.killerjeans.com/trackorder
      Email : [protected]@nixon.co.in
      Contact Info :[protected]
      Aug 16, 2017
      This is not yet resolved
      Aug 16, 2017
      Updated by sarath chandra reddy Jampani
      There is no update on the above mail. Please look into it
      Order through ICICI promotion at killer jeans on 10 july 2017..order no. 163482.. they said within 28 days they will deliver.. but yet not delivery is received. KLW205E IS product details that i ordered.

It's manojit paul, on 11th july order a watch from www.killerjeans/icicibank. after the payment i received a confirmation mail with order#163764. I mentioned that i will be getting the order within 28 days from the date. It's about to 30 days.. Neither i received any update regarding the order nor the item. Looking forward to get a reply from concerned authorities.
        non delivery of item even after 1 month from the date of order
        I have ordered a watch.Order no 173096 on 28 July but i have not received any update.please update

I have ordered for a killer jeans watch on 13th july'2017 as it was icici debit card offer, but it is not yet delivered to me. The customer care number is switched off.
          Below are the details of the order:
          Dear anjani devi badri,

Thank you for order from www.killerjeans.com/icicinetbanking

Your order is confirmed and your order number is 165819

You can track your order at www.killerjeans.com/trackorder

Your product details are as follow :
          Product name : killer timewear for women

Model no : klf352001

Your order shall be delivered in next 28 working days from your order date.

For any assistance you can email us at [protected]@nixon.co.in or call on[protected].

Thanking you in anticipations.

Thanks & regards,

Customer support team

Dear anjani devi badri,

Thank you for your order from http://www.killerjeans.com

For your convenience, we have included a copy of your order below. The charge will appear on your credit card / account statement as 'ccavenue.com'

Order# ccavenue reference # order date

165819 [protected] 13/07/2017 11:49:53

Billing details

Customer: anjani devi badri | badri. [protected]@gmail.com | [protected]
          Address: h. No c-77, phase 1, opp sbi bank, near complex area, vanasthalipuram, ts, hyderabad 500070. India
          Customer ip: 42.104.97.20
          Pay mode: net banking - icici bank
          Bank ref #: [protected]
          Instructions:

Order amount: inr 349.00

Net payable: inr 349.00

Shipping details

Contact person: anjani devi badri | [protected]
          HI Team,
          I got an mail in ICICI Account stating we will provide Killer Jeans Watches if you paid Rs-349/- And order one watches on July 12 2017, But till now I didn't get any watches delivered or even tracking id also not get generated.

Order # 165432
          URL : https://www.killerjeans.com
          CCA Reference No:[protected]

I received an offer from icici bank saying that killer jeans products are available and only we need to pay shipping charges of
            Rs.349. I ordered it on 30th june 2017. It showed a message that your order will be delivered in 28 days.
            But still i dint receive my tracking id also. Fraud offer.
            My order number is 154028.
            No responses from them after so many mails or calls attempts from me.. Item is neither delivered nor any status of dispatch informed. Please i request you to kindly kindly investigate in this matter... Am not worried about 349/- am just angry with this fraudsters who the hell tried & cheated me.. Please do needful as soon as possible.
            I have order 2 product from
            http://www.killerjeans.com/icicinetbanking/ but it was not delivered yet. The order details are as below. Kindly deliver it asap or return the money.
            Your Order#162493 CCA Ref No.:[protected]
            Your Order#162499 CCA Ref No.:[protected]

Hello sir, i ordered watch on 21st july but after paying the amount only i saw the reviews of your company. It was very bad reviews nobody didn't get the product after some month. And am also tried to contact you but the given mobile number from your side is not working so after that i mailed you but didn't get any response so now i want to know whether you send me a product or not...?
              My order no169894

I got an offer mail from killer jeans that i can get a watch after paying rs. 349. So i ordered the product but i have not got that product till now.
                Please find below the details
                Order : #161226
                Ref no:[protected]

And always showing the same message when i track the order.

Track your order 161226
                Shiva krishna klf[protected] confirmed
                Your order shall be delivered, in next 28 working days from your order date.
                You can find the tracking number, once shipment is dispatched.

Please fill either order number or tracking id

Tracking id *

Or

Order no *

*after getting mail from icici only i believe some thing on this site, icici pls don't encourage this type of fraud sites.

You came. You shopped. You won!

Dear customer,

Thank you for transacting using icici bank internet banking. We have exclusive killer accessories for you.

Your code is
                Icici01

Follow these steps for redemption

Visit http://killerjeans.com/icicinetbanking

Enter the promo code

Select the product of your choice

Make payment* using icici bank internet banking

*shipping and handling charges apply. The product will be delivered by killer in 21 days.

So, go ahead and claim your prize.
                Happy shopping!

Sincerely,
                Icici bank internet banking team
                I have ordered a product on 07/07/17. Below are the details:
                Name: Amit Byas
                Order Id: 160913
                KL-DUFBF-10

On 06/06/17 through an icici bank offer portal, i purchased the above. After paying online rs 349, an invoice has been created referring ccavenue ref no[protected], order no 142982.
                  The delivery of the product was not done till 22/07/17, after 46 days. Please look into the matter to deliver the same or return the money in my account at the earliest.

Yours
                  Rakesh kumar

The order is dispatched on 19th july through bluedart courier and the tracking number is [protected].

Hi, this is ameerunnisa shaik. On june 2nd 2017 i received an offer from icici bank for killer jeans time wear. It was just to pay shipping charges 349/- to get a killers watch from this website http://www.killerjeans.com/icicinetbanking/ i debited 349/- amount from my icici credit card & immediately i received email and sms with my order details and a promise that it would be delivered within 28 days.

Order no :154399

No responses from them after so many call attempts from me. Item is neither delivered nor any status of dispatch informed. Kindly investigate in this matter... Am not worried about 349/- am just angry with this fraudsters and why is icici promoting such fraud offers
                    Jul 28, 2017
                    They will only call back when we lodge a complaint and they send it to you immediately once you raise a complaint. Till then they will not lift the call.
                    Jul 24, 2017
                    Updated by ameer.shakera
                    the date is july not june...
                    Dear Customer,

We have received the last email on 24th july 2017. Before this, there is no email sent by you as a complaint or conversation. Even customer care is trying to contact you, but no one picking a call. Kindly contact us on the number given on below url.
                    Between 10:30 am to 7:00pm between Monday to Saturday.
                    ameer.shakera's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 28, 2017
                    I said call attempts sir..not emails. Also nobody picks up/calls me back until i raise a complaint and we have so many online complaints against you for a customer to lose his confidence. I picked up the call and informed the same thing.