Maruti Alto LX

Maruti Alto LX Complaints & Reviews

chiragshah197
i have purchased maruti alto lx from kataria automobiles ahmedabad in dec 2007 my car loan account number is CEJ [protected] on my name chirag narendrabhai shah inspite of paying all the installments completing on dec 2012 till today i have not received form no 35 which is stating no due certificate from the financial institute i.e citicorp maruti finance ltd so we request you to look into the matter n furnish us form no 35 stating no due certificate for above said acc no n vehicle our contact details are current residential address is chirag shah
13/a jay vaikunthdham soc., manjalpur township no. 1 nr darbar chokdi manjalpur vadodara 390011 phone no +[protected]/2414114 cell no [protected] email id is [protected]@yahoo.com

niloooo

I am continiously intimate to APRA ALTO dealer , last year i was purchased a vichle at there and till take i am facing lot off problem on that vichle and on same i have intimate to apra service center but no body has taking care my problem and always they are giving me fake reports and i hv purchsed this vichle cost 1.5lakhs and till take i have 15-20k ruppess already spent its only that , They people are not chk the vichle on same so kindly focus my problem and sort-out as soon as possible , Apart from this i have complained At apra center also sent mail please find below for your ref

rakesh109
      thanks for your email st.-12/09/2010
      we despatch a regd./ack/dues letter dt.21/12/2010 to chairman. still we had not got any respence at their end.

on dt.15/12/2010 again we faxed still we had not any responce at their end.

as per your request in email dt-12/09/2010 3a.m. sending scan copy of our letter dt. 21/12/2010.

plese care about your slogen "MARUTI SUZUKI CO. is a CUSTOMER CO."

thanks & regard
      rakesh kumar agrawal
      cell no.-[protected]
      tel. no.[protected],28878444

Maruti alto LX — AC FAN IS NOT RUN AFTER SERVICE

MY AC FAN IS NOT RUN AFTER SERVICE. MY CAR IS IN THE WARRANTY.BUT PANDIT OUTO SAHARANPUR NOT CHANGED MY AC FAN.

a.c.sabu

I have purchased alto lx on[protected].After covering 25000KM ,I gave it for servicing on[protected] as per the instruction given by the maruti service centre [Popular vehicles and services ltd,North service centre, opp.lisie hospital, Kochi] .At the time of servicing they insisted for wheel balancing, wheel alignment, front suspension arm both side R & R,engine decarbonizing & front brake caliper assy[one sid] OH.After servicing I felt the steering in a vibrating mode and generated a sound while driving.So I consulted the service station and they recommended to bring the vehicle to the service station on[protected]. On verification they told me that it is necessary to change the Bushing related to the steering and I agreed. After 10 days I feel the same problem mentioned earlier. Then I contacted the same service person[Shiju] and he replied in a badly manner "When we gave the vehicle after servicing there was no complaint" he didn't hear my feelings. I felt depressed about the service person and I understood that the service mentality of the above service station was very poor. I am still waiting for kind consideration.
        my self inderjeet singh. i have purchase maruti alto lx in 2008 REG. NO. PB10CK 4100..my car fully insurance by new india. my car was accident in june2010.i have repaired LIBRA AUTO. DELHI ROAD LUDHIANA.Their work is not satisfactory.Sign of welding inside the rear right side window are clearly visible Bonnet of the car not properly balanced.Moreover car not compounded properly.their are stain visible various places. plz solve this problem as soon as possible. i m wating for you r reply. my email id [protected]@gmail.com

thankx & regards
        inderjeet singh

Maruti Alto LX — Clutch Plate wear out faster [Resolved]

Balachandran - Bala
          We have had so many Maruti vehicles in the past and we never experience this clutch plate wearing out witin19.000 km
          .br...

dr.ankur tyagi
          dear sir,
          i bought a maruti alto lx car (chasis no-950135;reg no-UP15AC 9051) on15/07/07 from rajsneh auto india ltd garh road.it has merely run 30000 kms and its engine is creating sound and is not able to run on AC since 4-5 days.on inspection maruti service station has told me that my engine needs overhaul which will cost me Rs. 25000.
          this is beyond my understanding as the car has run only 30000km and it has been serviced on time at rajsneh(maruti auth.),mokampur,meerut.it has run in ideal highway conditions and is driven single handed.
          either car's engine was faulty or it was service center's negligence that my car is in such a pathetic state.it is requested to maruti india ltd.to intervene and get my car mended immediately .
          my father who is a reputed Add.Dist.Govt.Counsel,Criminal(session court,meerut) and my uncle who is a judge in consumer forum have already suggested me to register under consumer forum.so please give ur response as early as possible,or i am bound to register this case under consumer forum.
          Dr.Ankur Tyagi
          asst.professor,subharti medical,college
          D-229,SHASTRI NAGAR,MEERUT(UP)
          [protected],[protected]
          dear sir,
          dear sir,this is to remind u regarding a complaint lodged on 19/10/09,for maruti alto lx(UP15AC9051).PLEASE REPLY SOON

Mr Gagan B. Pahi.
            I have purchased this vehicle 2 yrs back. this problem was there since begining, i have requested many times at the dealer service station at Narayani Motors Bhubaneswar Orissa. They have kept my vehicle for 4 times hampering my duty. Changed some parts in gear box. still the problem persisted, for this i was informed that they have decided to change gear box wholesome. already 3 months passed no action have been taken...

Ravinder Kumar
              my car (Alto Lx)met with an accident on 16.10.2008 and I sever damage was there for bonnet, both fenders, driver door and ac parts. I got the car repaired from Berkely Body shop at Inds area Phase II, Chandigarh. A total expense of Rs 80, 000/- was there. When the delivery was given to me there was noice in the bonnet. the mechanics did some temporary adjustment and the the noise was suppressed.
              after a week's time the noice raised again and its still there. I approached the dealer and it said the Latch is making noise and need to be changed on payment, I pleaded that the spare was replaced by you recently hence why should i pay. He tood it lightly and refused to do the service.
              Even after spending inr 80, 000/- the service has not been upto the mark and mechanic in the service centre say that this is an accident case car now and i should not compare it with a new one!!!

I have also lodged the complaint with Maruti complaint centre regarding the same.

Ravinder
              cell [protected]

alto car — poor service

dear sir/madam,

i own a maruti alto car since 2005. i took extened warranty also. on march 24th i took my car to the maruti popular at kottayam with the c/o some noise at left side lower arm and axile and fixed the problem completely [as per the service personnel over there]. again after driving about 100km i started hearing the same sound and complainted to the servicve agent. they promised me that they will fix it for me with extended warranty. but later when i took my car to the srevice station they didnot fix it by saying that the warranty period is over. when i took the car on 24th march i was still in warranty.
              still there is some complaints withthe axile which they could have fixed on 24th. also on 24th they fixed the lower arm without warranty when i was still in warranty period. this makes me so disappointed. THE REWARD I GOT FROM YOUR AGENTS FOR KEEPING YOUR CAR FOR 3YRS WITH US. now i feel that i justed wasted the money for extended warranty. also i am waisting my time now to get it fixed. i already took my car twice on my expense to get it fixed. still not fixed. i have never heard such a bad service from any other company. please let me know how could this be fixed. give me a reply at [protected] or email me at [protected]@gmail.com.

victor jose.

Maruti/Alto — poor service

Maruti Dealer at Siliguri (Sevoke Motors Pvt Ltd) is not delievering the vehicle with Delievery Ooder of Mahindra Finance on basis that if the insurance is done by some other party than delaer vehicle will not be delievered.
              If it Is so, can anyone tell me whether dealers are in insurance sale or vehicle sale...

shame on maruti dealers...

Sanjib dhar

harishcbelwal
                Respected Sirs/Madams,

On 30th January 2008 I purchased an Alto lx car in the name of my younger brother Dr. Hemant Kumar Dutt from motorcraft showroom, Sahibabad industrial area, Ghaziabad up. Earlier the showroom executives tried with HDFC bank for vehicle loan but HDFC bank refused to give loan to my brother because my brother was not available in his college’s hostel room when bank executives visited the hostel for enquiry, anyways finally ICICI bank approved the loan, but it was a sheer blunder and height of carelessness by the showroom executives when they put HP of HDFC bank instead of putting HP of ICICI bank on the vehicle registration certificate (RC). Sir now its been nine month since I purchased the car still I haven’t got the original RC, and also the Dealer should be aware that without registration certificate we cannot take our vehicle anywhere. Please note that if it is caught by traffic police anywhere then the company and the dealer would be responsible for the same and both will have to pay for the financial loss occurred to me in terms of penalty/fine. Inspite of several reminders on daily basis over phone to Mr Ravinder Sharma (Motorcraft executive) I am still waiting for the registration certificate of my vehicle. Whenever I ask for it, the dealer's representative says “within a day or two it will be done”, now even they have stopped picking my phone calls. I am totally at loss to understand that what is going on and where is the problem. Why is it taking so long for such a simple thing? Need not to mention again that I have committed a very big mistake by taking delivery of the said vehicle from the motor craft showroom. It would be nice if you could look into the matter and do the needful. An early response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Harish Chandra Belwal
                Editor-Media Research & Archives
                CNN-IBN/CNBC TV18 News Channel

ALTO STD WHITE — regarding reg no

Respected sir,
                I had purchased a Alto car Model no-ALTO LXI BSIN, Reg dated 02.12.08, Reg no.-JH01X-9198, Chesis no-MA3EYD81S91262395, Engine no- F8DN3585979, In which I got MALAMAL LUCKY DRAW. I got the bumper prize MARUTI ALTO, Model no-ALTO STD WHITE, Chesis no-1388782, Engine no-3670539 and date of delivery05.08.09, for this I am really thankful to the company.
                Now the problem is that, till date I haven’t got my car registration number. I have submitted all the concerning paper, deposited tax of ruppes 76,670/-(ruppes seventy six thousand six hundred seventy only) vide challan No. 00197 dated 03.07.09 towards account of tax deduction at source under section 194 (B) of income tax act.
                For this I have enquired at the SUSHILA AUTO MOBILES PVT LTD RANCHI they told me that the company didn’t send the concerning paper so I contacted to the Maruti company’s Ranchi branch there the concerning officer told me that I will gget the paper soon.
                Now after one month I am compelled to write a complain. Please solve my problem as son as possible.

ABHAY KUMAR
                ADDRESS: D/120, SHAYAMLI COLONY
                DORANDA, RANCHI

maruti/maruti alto — I haven’t got my car registration number

I had purchased a Maruti Alto car Model no-ALTO LXI BSIN, Reg dated 02.12.08, Reg no.-JH01X-9198, Chesis no-MA3EYD81S91262395, Engine no- F8DN3585979, In which I got Maruti MALAMAL LUCKY DRAW. I got the bumper prize MARUTI ALTO, Model no-ALTO STD WHITE, Chesis no-1388782, Engine no-3670539 and date of delivery 05.08.09, for this I am really thankful to the company.
                Now the problem is that, till date I haven’t got my car registration number. I have submitted all the concerning paper, deposited tax of Rs 76,670/-(Rs seventy six thousand six hundred seventy only) vide challan No. 00197 dated 03.07.09 towards account of tax deduction at source under section 194 (B) of income tax act.
                For this I had enquired several times at the SUSHILA AUTO MOBILES PVT LTD, RANCHI they told me that the company didn’t send the concerning paper, so I contact to the Maruti company’s Ranchi office, the concerning officer assured me that I will get the registration number soon.
                Please solve my problem as soon as possible.

ABHAY KUMAR
                ADDRESS: D/120, SHAYAMLI COLONY
                DORANDA, RANCHI

mo:[protected]

Maruti Alto LX — message to mr.pankaj narula

Subhash Chandra Paliwal
                  Mr. Pankaj Narula,
                  Chief General Manager(Service)
                  This is bring to your notice I have purchased...