Maruti Swift VDI
4.2

Maruti Swift VDI Complaints & Reviews

My Swift Vdi, After one lakh km, Noise coming from sub axial. While I discuss it with the technician he told me it's a common problem. What action company should take????

I purchased maruti swift in 2014 from competent motors in cp, delhi. There is an issue with my usb port, whenever i tried to listen to the songs it keep on skiping. It has been doing since start. Though i dont listen to songs much but still whenever i listen it skips. Requesting you to please help. I stay in chandigarh. You can mail me a new usb port as i am ready to pay. My contact number is [protected]/[protected].

Dear sir my name is UGAM DAN BARHATH, , mail I'd is [protected]@gmail.com, I have maruti swift dezire vdi with REGISTRATION no. RJ15CA1517, we are taking regular free and paid services from the lmj workshop of maruti and recently in Nov we have taken the paid service as our two period has over but before that we have taken the service of car but after that we feel some problem in the front and back tyres and again we have put the car for service and some problem in tyres and they have told us the Three tyres are damaged and this is not instance but since months the tyres are rubbing and the irons wires from the tyres comes out we have told the dealer To change the tyres and we have unaware of the problem and which is chronic and my car has run only for 35000 KM, SO sir the dealer has told me that guarantee has over, but has we have taken the service in the end of NOV 2015 even at that time they have not told US for the damage of tyres and this is my first car so I am also unaware of that damage to the tyres. so kindly look into the matter and do the needful. but they ARE NOT changing the tyres.
      Aug 13, 2017
      Didn't take any action on my complaint

Dear Sir, I just bought swift glory vdi from Prem Motors, Gurgaon on 27th Oct 2015. We were given an information that Music system has an option to play CD but later on we couldn't find slot. till then they kept saying that it there and you are not able to locate it. When we went to showroom they denied that with this model music system doesn't have that option. We insisted them not to deliver us car available is display but still delivered us same car.
        Iam purchaed 2015 swift dezire full time complaint four time fuel injection pump change and timing chain crank shaft

The worst Dealer ...who is very good in cheating customers...Cars India pvt ltd chennai...the I bought a swift vdi...which breaked down after a month...then oil was leaking from engine...its a brand new car...and i gave for derive to crescent repairs service station neat ambattur estate chennai...the did not do anything and charged me money and... they did not claim it in extra warranty...my no [protected].My friend told that the service station beg customers for giving good ratting...maruthi suzuki...is worst.swift pick up is good but suspension is worst...maruthi is cheating indians...my friend from u.k had a ride in my swift and told that his friend who owed a same cars is far better and good a lll MNC think that Indians are fools...

Sir my name is Rahul Chauhal. My swift vdi ragistration no. DL 3C BU 3692. sir mane apni gadi service ke liya Battra Auto Compani. In Faridabad ko di thi . Vaha pe jo gadi ko rod test krte h unhone bataya k gadi m injector problem h . Sir ak bar sayaf 1 year pahele bhi meri gadi m ye probkem aai thi us time bhi in logo ne meri problem ka kou solution nahi kiya or sir abhi bhi meri gadi m usi traha ki noice aati h battra auto co. Valo ne mujhe bola k sabhi injector change kr diye h but sir meri gadi m abhi bhi vohi problem h So plz. Sir i repuested sir k meri priblem solve ki jaye Thanks

Complaint Car is vibtrating as and when its touch speed of 80Km and mileage also reduce from 20km to 15km per lit. Car is not We had many complaints in last six month and also kept the car at Maruti service centre Okhla but there is no results Maruti Okhla service centre Head and his team not taking serious efforts to resolved the Problem The services engineers aware of the car problem but looks like the Manager Head is not taking serious efforts And ignoring us. They has also told us to call the Maruti Engineer to check the car till date they have not arrange for engineer to check the car We are not happy with the Maruti services hence we will take further action by approaching consumer forum And we will also not recommend family and friends not to go for Maruti Cars regards maheshrawal [protected]

I have a Swift VDI which is well maintained, two days back while i was driving the car we saw smoke coming out of the bonnet and within seconds it was on fire. We were lucky enough that we got down from the car and we got help in few minutes to set off the fire. Then the car has been towed to the Maruti authorized Suraksha workshop in Electronic City and it is under investigation. The car does not have any additional wiring and i want Maruti to explain me the reason for this happening and give me assurance and help in getting things sorted out.

i was very excited about my maruti swift vdi when we first time it to home but it turned out to be my nightmare when i had to claim my insurance and paid it on 22 may 2o14 i was misguided over my charges in which included my free third servicing and i was not literally informed about the same and on 2nd July 2014 i reached for my 3rd routine servicing and after returning to my office i was informed by the service center adviser that i have already had done my routine servicing (3rd) but i told them that it was for the insurance claim i had brought my car to the my car service center but they had denied everything i tried to explain on my cell no.[protected] why i am i forced to pay double charges unnecessarily at the time of my insurance claim settle and without informing me .i need and seek justice or else i have no option but to go to the to the consumer court. yours sincerely
                  dr.shakti singh parihar
                  medical officer ayurved.
                  aiims bhopal.

Car suddenly stuck on the road and vibrating very badly on the neutral status and under gear, we purchase a car on march first week 2014. Car will be registered Name on "Harper's koori Sinai", and for other details please contact on mobile no. [protected]...

gear box problem

i have useing swift car in service for abt maruti gear box was 3 times in problem everytime Rs 17000 to spend money but problem not slowed i have first register compliend no response so i need to immedied action in their compliend.

Maruti Swift VDI Recent Comments