Ministry Of Finance Govt. Of India

Ministry Of Finance Govt. Of India Complaints & Reviews

I am operating a small car parking service at my property in kochi. As i am not personally involved in the day to day management the supervisor has been instructed to deposit the daily collection my sb bank account at the bank of baroda, pallimukku branch, kochi - 682016 (Acct no[protected]. This also helps in keeping tab on the correct accounting. Unfortunately i have realized that bank charges are levied if more than 5 cash deposits are made per month.. This is forcing me to retain cash in the hands of the supervisors for which could be misused. Being a small car park, non cash transactions are not practical.
I therefore request you to kindly take away this levy for "depositing" cash in the bank. I am sure many daily wage earners would be hesitating to deposit money in the bank for fear for paying up additional bank charges.

Dr. K k diwakar

Reference: Our Requests:
    ID SR [protected] dated 24/11/2017
    ID SR [protected] dated 14/10/2017
    ID...

Ub -cyber crime in the name of Vodafone customer care
    Consequent up on an e-mail to Vodafone customer care on 15/01/2018
    subjected “net problem and recharge problem” a reply received from
    [protected] stating that it wwas from representative of Vodafone
    customercare regarding the refund of my recharged money and net
    speed, ended with a trazic problem resulting a withdrawal off
    Rs19, 400/- from my bank account through a cyber crime.
    My e-mail sent to nodal.[protected]@vodafone.care and vodafonecare.[protected]@vodafone.care
    I urgue the inter-link of mob no-+91 [protected] with Vodafone
    customercare, so that the said no. was able to contact me as Vodafone
    customercare representative and caused a loss of Rs19, 400/- by cyber
    crime.
    Hence Vodafone customercare is liable and responsible for my loss.and
    cyber crime.and it is to repay the lost money because the crime is
    made in the name of Vodafone customercare and arose from the sent
    mail..
    Please the matter may be noted, considered and a reddressal step is
    prayed, expected, and awaited.
    Yours faithfully, ANIRUDHA DASH

We have taken the consumar loan through the capital first. My loan account no 5947070. We paid all installment reqular without any dishouner the payment. After this we get the noc but cibil show still amount pending. We regarding this we send the complain in capital first and cibil.. We received noc and capital first also update the details in cibil but still today cibil not clear the status and also my multi pal addresses..

Also we send the dispute but not getting the mess. We send the mail in cibil but still not update...

Three time we paid the cibil purchase payment but only one time we get the reports regarding this we send the mail still not process. Nos of time we call but continue engaged.. After 6.00 call contect and getting the mess we are avalible monday to friday 10 to 6.
      Jan 22, 2018
      Updated by Yunus Mansuri
      Dear Mr. Yunus,

Greetings from Capital First!

This is with reference to your email dated December 04, 2017 addressed to the Nodal Desk regarding Capital First Loan Account Number 5947070.

Pursuant to our today’s conversation, we wish to inform you that the loan closure details are already updated in CIBIL from our end. Further, we request you to contact CIBIL and share us the updated CIBIL report to assist you further.

On receipt of above mentioned details we will do the needful.

Looking forward for co-operation in this regards.

Assuring you of our best services always.

Best Regards,

Saranjeet Kaur
      Nodal Desk
      Capital First Limited

Respected sir,

I am a senior citizen. I had taken mediclaim policy dated 29/05/2009 from national insurance company ltd. Which was continued for 7 years before shifting it to apollo munich health insurance company ltd. Year 2015 dated 19/11/2015.

- since last 3 years we have been paying premium amount regularly in apollo munich.
        - at the time of shifting policy we were assured portability / continuation benefit of our previous policies of national insurance company ltd.
        - now they are denying continuity benefit for the purpose of claim settlement.
        - i was operated in american hospital, udaipur for hip joint fracture dated 20th november, 2017 for which claim file with complete documents has been submitted on 27th november, 2017.
        - we were told that you will receive your claim within 21 days.
        - since last 40 days, our claim is not processed & i have talked with almost all the concerned person 25 times but not getting any response from them.
        - every day we get calls from different persons asking for details of treatment since last 12-13 years & threatening that we won’t process your claim/your claim will be rejected.
        - this is how, harassment of senior citizen by apollo munich on daily basis.
        - i am very disappointed the way i have been treated for claim settlement.

Sir, i am writing this mail to you with huge expectation of positive reply from your end.

Request your goodself to help us in getting our claim & policy continuation benefit.

With regards

Harish chandra dhupar
        3kha – 23, prabhat nagar,
        Hiran magri sector no. 5,
        Udaipur – 313001
        M) [protected]

Details of mediclaim policies:-

Name of company policy no. Period
        National insurance company ltd. 370303/48/09/[protected] 29/05/2009-28/05/2010
        National insurance company ltd. 370303/48/10/[protected] 29/05/2010-28/05/2011
        National insurance company ltd. 370303/48/11/[protected] 29/05/2011-28/05/2012
        National insurance company ltd. 370303/48/12/[protected] 12/06/2012-11/06/2013
        National insurance company ltd. 370303/48/13/[protected] 12/06/2013-11/06/2014
        National insurance company ltd. 370303/48/14/[protected] 12/06/2014-11/06/2015
        National insurance company ltd. 370303/48/15/[protected] 12/06/2015-11/06/2016

We shifted to apollo munich health insurance company ltd. Before expiry of our mediclaim policy with national insurance company ltd. As they agreed to give portability benefit of last 7 years policies mentioned in above table:-

Name of company mediclaim policy no. Member id period
        Apollo munich health insurance company ltd. 120100/12001/2015/a004588/pe3075693 ea00114751 19/11/2015-18/11/2016
        Apollo munich health insurance company ltd. 120100/12001/2016/a006370/032 ea00114751 18/11/2016-17/11/2017
        Apollo munich health insurance company ltd. 120100/12001/2017/a007627/251 ea00114751 17/11/2017-16/11/2018
        This solution must be solved in urgently
        Apollo Munich health insurance company Ltd toll free number auto disconnect when tried to contact
        Online claim tracking not showing in the member login of Apollo Munich health insurance site.. please do needful

श्रध्येय जेटली जीं,
          मैं, सुदर्शन टीवी चैनल में कार्यरत था, आपको ये अवगत कराना चाहता हूँ की उसका मालिक सुरेश चवहानके cost cutting का बहाना दे कर कई लोगों को निकाल दिया। आज मैं बेरोज़गार हूँ अपने बीबी और दो बच्चों के साथ, सेंट्रल बैंक का ऋणी है, बैंक का पैसे नहीं देने के कारण बैंक ने इनको डेफालटर घोषित कर दो बार कार्यालय के बाहर चस्पाँ भी लगाया पर भाजपा और आरएसएस का हवाला दे कर इस पर कोई कारवाई नहीं हो पा रहा हैं जबकि जिस जिस को निकला है वो आज बेरोज़गार हो सड़क पे हैं। आप से आग्रह है की इस पर उचित कारवाई करें।
          धन्यवाद
          आपका निर्भय गौतम
          Jan 3, 2018
          I put this on wrong way

Sir my grandfather and grandmother had been stopped his pention before 2 years some social pepple.
            Mene 4 bar online submit krwaya he but hr bar senction officer form hi delete kr dete he mere grandparents ki age 75+he
            Mje majburi me apko msg krna pada plz help me or pention shuru krwaye sir
            Name shivshankar pandya application id rj-a[protected]
            Name kanta devi pandya application id rj-a[protected] he sir plz help me
            Add. Vill.& post anjana teh garhi dist banswara rajasthan pin. 327032
            pension related

महोदय, मैं नवनीत सिंह national player हूँ shooting मे sir मैने अपने लिए germany से rifle और ammunition imoprt किया था और nrai द्वारा import permit जिसमे खिलाड़ी की details और custom में duty exemption से related सभी details होती है । अब महोदय मैंने february, march मे germany की kieberg company के account मे पैसा transfer कर दिया inovice मिलने के बाद मतलब मेरी invoice feb, march की थी सभी documents मेरे पास हैं अब 4 जुलाई को delhi air cargo custom house मे मेरा shipment आया जिसमे मैंने agent की मदद ली custom release कराने के लिये तो महोदय 4 जुलाई 2017 को मेरा shipment आया और 11 july को 2017 को जब shipment release कराया जिसमे मुझसे release karane के लिए 1 लाख रुपये लिए + 9 हजार demurages charges + agent की 10 हजार fees और पता नही क्या क्या charges लिए जब मुझसे 1 लाख रूपये ले रहे थे मैंने उनको अपना import परमिट दिखाया जिसमे duty exemption है अस्सिटेंट commissioner sir ने मुझसे कहा 1 जुलाई से gst लग गया है आपको वो देना है मैंने उनको import permit दिखाया जिसमे custom act 146oblik94 है और मेरी invoice भी february march की है और gst 1 july से लगा है इसमे duty आप कैसे ले सकते हो तो sir ने कहा government कुछ ना कुछ करेगी भारत के सभी खिलाड़ियों की परेशानी है ये केवल आपकी नही है और पैसा refund हो जाएगा इसका आश्वाशन देके मुझसे duty pay करने को कहा। अब sir delhi custom में बात करता हूं refund के लिए तो वो लोग कहते है ministry of finance से बात करो ministry of finance से बात करता हूं तो वो कहते sports ministry से बात करो खिलाड़ीयो से हमारा क्या मतलब फिर sports ministry से बात करता हूं तो वो कहते हमारा क्या मतलब gst - ministry of finance ने किया उनसे बात करो महोदय कोई सुनने को तैयार नही है सब अपना पल्ला झाड़ लेते हमारे विभाग से सम्बंधित नही फ़ोन करो कोई जवाब नही mail करो कोई जवाब नही pg portal पर भी बहुत बार complaint कर चुका हूं । महोदय अब 15 november से फिरसे gst हटा दिया गया है खिलाड़ियों के सामान पर क्यों तो लगाया था gst क्यों अब हटाया जा रहा है आप लोगो ने experiment किया किसका क्या गया मेरा भविष्य के साथ खिलवाड़ हुआ समय मेरा बर्बाद हुआ और मुझसे 1लाख रुपये लिया जुलाई से मैं shooting parctise भी नही हुई। मैं आप लोगो से फिरसे निवेदन कर रहा हु मेरा पैसा मुझे दिलवा दीजिये ताकि मैं दिल्ली जाकर room rent पे लेके international shooting range पर practise कर सकू और coach hire कर सकू

Dear sir

On dated 16.11.2017, i have submitted my mother atm renewal paper but since the person was not available in the place meet branch manager (Sbi bank, nawada chowk, ara bihar)
                He signs it and said give to mr pradeep ji working as clerk.

But till time no response from their end even after several reminder on email and neither anybody is picking the phone which is available in net.

My mother is 80 year pension holder, unable to move even we are staying at bokaro its not easy task to bring her always in this bank.
                after regular reminder sbi bank ara is not responding even after email to team

Namaste arun jaitly ji. My name is raja. From vijayawada. Andhra pradesh state. My problem is. My grand father working in customs& centrel excise dept. His post is sepoy. D category post. My grand father is died 20 years back. As per service record per 30 years experience in job. After his death, my grand mother receive pension. My grand mother died one year back. My grand mother have 2 sons, 2 doughters. (4persons).2 persons r dead. And remaing of his one daughter n one son. One daughter is mental patient. Son is health problem. My problem is his daughter is mental patient patient. Since1990. No marriage. Depending his mother. According to govt rule his daughter is eligible for pension. We r consulting the centrel excise& customs related officers in guntur. For pension. The officers r not responding. From one year. Ple give me pension to his daughter. My family is poor family. We r suffering many problems. Officers r not responding. Ple help me sir please. Sry sir i dont know flu english. Sry for wrong words