Onlinedth.co.in
1.1

Onlinedth.co.in Complaints & Reviews

I ordered on 11 March 2021, with tracking id is[protected] and [Order #4426].

DD Free Dish DTH Mpeg4 HD Set Top Box Including Out Door Unit ( Antenna, LNB & wire, As your instructions only online payment recieved, that was done, with Rs 2749. But I'm not able to track my order. I received email with successful payment

Onlinedth.co.in — paid online 1349 for airtel dth but not received any msg or call from onlinedth.co.in

Order: airtel digital tv hd new connection online booking - airtel dth multi hd set top box with free pack

Paid:...

No response from onlinedth... Order no 627
    Mobile [protected].
    Call cut by customer care[protected]

As per your recieve mail on wed, 1 apr 2020 'our office is closed due to lock down. Your all query will be short out after lock down will open'. Now over all normal every things so i request you to please cancel booked order and return my money in my account.
      Order details mentioned below.
      Order no - 26648
      Date - 31 mar 2020.

Shobhit gupta
      Jul 06, 2020
      Updated by Shobhi gupta
      Request you to kindly refund my money in my account.

(Vaibhav jain-[protected]) requested for new dish tv hd connection in april and paid complete amount of rs.1450 but i have not received any email for the same, moreover i am unable to login to my account online as it says details not found and when called 3-4 times to your toll free number, 1 madam picks up the call and everytime she disconnects without giving any information. Is this the service you are planning to give to your new customers. Pfa the screenshot of the payment and request numberpayment done
        I'd 152478
        Dish hd
        Order placed successfully
        Sep 16, 2020
        They are not picking up my call or not responding to my emails...just marked my query as resolved.
        Sep 16, 2020
        Updated by Vaibhav Jain1980
        How did this marked as resolved...I have not received my money back ..it's been 6 months now. Pls help I need my money back
        Sep 17, 2020
        Updated by Vaibhav Jain1980
        Not sure why Everytime you marked it resolved...it's not resolved...I have not received my money back...or there is no connection installed in my home. Pls help
        Oct 02, 2020
        I have not received my money yet...ITS NOT RESOLVED

14 june ko airtel ki booking krwayi thi or 3 din ho gye koi response nhi aaya or call krta hu puchne ke liye to call cut krdete he 10 bar kar chuka hu sab kaatre

Date of incident : june 6, 2020
            Order no : 28622
            Cost of item i paid : 2999 rs
            Ordered item : dd free dish hd recorder set top box × 1
            Payment method : online by payubiz
            Client e-mail : [protected]@gmail.com
            Desirable revolution of my complaint : cancel my order and refund my money
            Full description of my complaint:
            I have ordered a product [dd free dish hd recorder set top box × 1] of cost rs2999 from onlinedth unknowingly on june 6, 2020 with seeing 100% secure on that website after that i have realised that we should not trust such unauthorized companies on online they are total fraud they are not even responding to customers calls (Ie: [protected]) and they are cutting off several times after i was trying to ask about my order so i then decided to cancel my order so at last after 5 days of my order i was messed up and called them saying i wanted to cancel my order she asked my name and with out any other word she cutted my call off. I was trying to reconnect them they were willingly disconnecting my call. At last they are not even responding to call. So i am searching help on this website to cancel my order and help in refunding my money as soon as possible. I recommand to block such a wedsite and should also cancel the license of such website. Atleast you should aware other people not to buy in such website. Please jelp me out in sorting this problem. They are not even responding to my mail.
            Please help me as soon as possible
            Expecting a fast reply from consumer complaints
            Jun 12, 2020
            as soon as i complained in this website you people had tried to hack my bank account with a smart . well done you people i was cheated by one website any then asked help in another they also did the same and also tried to hack my account by saying me to install team viewer and they saw my card details then asked me to say my otp i was lucky that i got aware and did not gave them the otp . am not going to trust any one more if you really wanted to solve my complaint by account details you people are fraud the numbers which i had faced problem yesterday and tried to hack are 08918014803 09223011112 8391020538 these people are hacking in to your accounts please be aware .if they said to install you team viewer in your phone and then do your transation please do not do not that because they will note you banking details and hack you with a simple trick by seeing all your information through team viewer . many hackers are called me at once .

I have placed an order on 25/05/2020 at 14:20 hrs. Through onlinedth.co.in being order no. #28385 for new dish tv full hd connection and paid rs.1249/-. And as per condition after placement of order authorized dish tv technician will call me over given contact number within 24 to 48 hrs. Be it mentioned here that 09 days have already been passed but till now none of such technician contact me nor i have been contacted by the service provider. When i call to the company for asking help, no one is picking the phone, if someone picks, he/she after talking one or two words immediately disconnect the phone. Sent emails to the address : [protected]@onlinedth.co.in but no response. Under such condition, please resolve the case at the earliest or arrange to refund my amount of rs. 1249/-.

Hi, I booked Airtel DTH connection through onlinedth.co.in site, order number was 26204 on 28 March 2020. Also paid amount via Paytm. I am Still waiting for the connection after 1.5 months.

When i call to their number. No one is now picking the phone, if someone picks he/she disconnect immediately. Set mails to them, but no response.

Seems some fake website, company is ongoing. Do not use this website for booking any connection.

Details of this website, address and contact number are: Onlinedth.co.in

Address: M-76, Flat no-2 Ground Floor, Near Saket Metro Station, Lado Sarai New Delhi – 110030

phone:[protected]

Can someone help for new connection or money refund.

My order number 15032533 is still pending. Dth person contact with this
                  Number [protected] and she suggest that service is available at your aera after that i have done my online payment for new air tel dth connection

But now every day she provide incorrect status to me. I have request to refund my amount r (1499). But now she is not picking my phone.
                  Apr 23, 2020