Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Hilfiger Complaints & Reviews

i just want to say you u buyed my watch on 20/03/2013 and after 3 months on18/06/2013 it was given for repairing and the people of the shop said it was just for dust and den again it was given for repairing on 20/10/2013 and til nw i havent got my watch repaired and the shopkeppers are making us wait since so many days... they said they do not know wt is the problem with the watch.. si sincerly request you to see my problem and gimme a solution to it soon... i just want my watch to be replaced as it is getting problems with in its warranty period... the response from the shop is very bad
Nov 29, 2013
Updated by surajkumar16
hie steve..
i havent received an call from your group

i want some one to call me and give me a propoer solution to my problem as soon as possible
Dear Surajkumar,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

team can contact you.

happy. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on[protected].

Sincerely,
Steve
Steve,
I am currently facing the same problem... Its the 4th time my Tommy Hilfiger watch went for servicing. I have logged a complain with the customer service desk (Complaint ID : 488500)
This complaint was paid no attention .. It is almost a week now... Calling them again did not concern them at all. 3 Calls has been made, I was told will be called back... But NO...

Worst service ... I will be lodging a complaint in the customer forum and I am in talks with the advocate, To get my replacement.

Very disappointed.

On June 26, 2013 my daughter and I went to Tommy Hilfiger store to check out their sales. My daughter had found a few items while I was still looking. She went and got a dressing room to try on the clothes that she had picked out and I came to see how they fit on her. All of a sudden this Malasian woman one of Tommy Hill sales person (I myself am asian not being racist) came and said that my daughter was in someone else's dressing room.when in actual one of the other Tommy Hilfiger sales girl had open the dressing room door for her. That rude woman said there was a sweater in the room and if my daughter have it. However, the dressing room was emptied out when my daughter was let in by one of the sales girl. As they walked away i over heard that rude woman said what could have happen to that sweater and to keep an eye on them. That made me very upset and I told my daughter that we have to go not wanting to make a scene. I have been a loyal customer of Tommy Hilfiger for many years and we spent over $500.00 every time we're there about every 3 to 4 months and to be accused of being a thief is outrageous. I will never set foot in that store again ever.

On 17.04.2013 against Invoice no 000178 I bought a Tshirt for Rs. 2999/-. After using two times the Tshirt had a hole in front side of it. It was due to knitting problem of the manufacturer. I went for exchange to Show Room, but they denied for changing that Tshirt. When I told them I will make a complaint in Cosnsumer Forum they kept my Tshirt for sending it to the manufacturer for Verification. After three days when I called them, it was told to me that manufacturer will have quality check for replacing it. I do not understand what is the benefit of purchasing such a costly Brand, if they are not supporting us due to manufacturing defect.

Tommy Hilfiger — sun glasses

I purchased tommy hilfre sun glasses from drishti GK 1 but i didnt get any warranty card from there and the owner told me it comes without warranty card, kindly see it whether they are providing original or fake on the name of tommy

Hi..this is regarding a tommy hilfiger watch purchased from THE WORLD OF TITAN -PRATHNA SAMAJ purcased on 10/1/2010, model no-TH1710108/D.
        It has been repaired two times within a year because it had stopped working.. before few days again it stopped working and today I visited the same service centre again at 4:30pm today they said its a minor issue they fixed it but it again stopped working within half an hour..
        I would like to get the watch replaced because this happened for the 4th time
        Dear Jay,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for the difficulty you have faced and we want to reach out to you. Could you please share your contact number & email id, so that our team can contact you.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on[protected].

Sincerely,
        Steve

Mr.saurav ahuja,
          I am a privileged customer of tommy hilfiger since last 5 years. It came a shock to me that this time when i purchased clothes worth Rs.1,85,000(approx).Most of them either are torned off or fadded or deformed.
          I went to the show room which is located in the khan market ,New Delhi to get my clothes exchanged and got 3 slips to get it done on 22/09/12. But Miss.Neha ,manager of the store behaved in a rude manner, but an employee of that store assured me to get it exchanged after the sale reason.
          Again on 16/11/12, i enquired about its status then again madam Neha had taken two slips out of three and said only few clothes will be exchanged, even this time her behaviour was very rude.
          This is against the reputation of the name of this brand. I want an appropriate action against the manager of the store (Miss. Neha) and also get my clothes exchanged.
          [protected]@yahoo.com
          Aug 13, 2020

I bought a THD handbag from Shoppers Stop at Inorbit mall, Mumbai for my mother about 6 months ago. Despite being used under 10 times, it has developed cracks on both the straps and also one clasp exposes the cheap build quality. When I took it to the flagship store on khar linking road, the guy sent me to the travel store, which is a franchise. After they refused, I took it back to the main store again and they accepted it. After ten days, when I called, the store exec (Sameer) said the manager (Nimesh) had authorised the exchange and two days later, I get a call from the manager to apologise it can't be done. Since he was not clear as to why it was declined, i procured the number of the regional manager (Rishab Mehrotra) who knew lesser. He didnt have any answers, he asked if i had the bill. I reminded him it wasn't a bag purchased off the road, it was a Tommy; we walk into stores like this so we are assured quality. He explained the bag has be
            en spoiled through wear and tear. He said the Quality dept had confirmed this bag went out 10 months ago. When I asked him if he knew for sure Shoppers didnt stock it, or if Tommy bags are only good for 9 months, he didn't have a reply. Then i pointed to the fact that the bag was used by a 50 year old woman who travels only in a car and pointed to the sheen on the bag. He insinuated the sheen could be polished on. I lost my cool, because he was insinuating that a customer was lying. My obvious response was "Are you kidding me?" I said that twice. He asked me to watch the word, I said he should watch the fact that he was calling me a liar (for a little bag). Then he childishly said (and this seems borrowed from some inept call centre training he has had) "please don't use that word, because I will have to disconnect the call". And then he childishly said I should "get lost" thrice before hanging up.

I would like a refund, because the bag hasnt been used. And these kids don't know that every complaint should not be treated like some reference number. Not every one out there is lying for a new bag.
            Aug 13, 2020

Within one week of Purchse the Back cushion which is supposed to inftatable, started leaking and doesnt hold air at all
              Well reputed Brand like Tommy Hilfiger need to be careful about quality of outsourcing they do
              There is no web site in India for Tommy Hilfiger,
              Brand concepts Pvt Ltd are marketing it

e mail
              keshab.[protected]@yahoo.com
              e mail corrected [protected]@yahoo.com

I purchased a Tommy Hilfiger jeans for Rs. 4999- and a pull over for Rs. 2999- from your outlet on[protected] and your outlet was done away with the silver voucher and I was promised by your lady manager at the store that it will be delivered at my address. It’s been almost 2 months and I have not received the voucher.

Hence the silver voucher of below mentioned details is still awaited:

Purchased from shop no. 13, ground floor, MBD Mall, Ferozpur Road, Ludhiana

Ludhiana.

Contact[protected]
                E-mail- [protected]@hotmail.com
                Aug 13, 2020

I bought this watch from tommy Hilfiger from HELIOS watch store located at Bangalore (jayanagar) When i bought the watch the strap was red in color.
                  After like about a month's usage the strap turned maroon , a layer of dirt has settled over it. And when i tried going back to the store they said they tried cleaning it with liquid but the color started flowing. So i really don't know how to get back the actual look !! Please look into this!

Sresta
                  Aug 13, 2020

I went to get Tommy shirts for me from the recently opened "Tommy Hilfiger" exclusive showroom at Brookefields. I took out few shirt for trial and during then I noticed a shirt with the code "P1ATW048" & color "CHATEAU GREY" where there were poor stitching and uncut & loose threads hanging at most of the places. Since, I being an apparel manufacturer usually check the garment before buying it. I made a complaint at the store too and told them to pass on the same to their management. If they are going to keep such garments, then surely none will be willing to take it as other brands provide really a good quality just for 1500.Rs