[Resolved]  Canon Image Square — Cashback Not Received

Canon Image Square — Cashback not received

I'm Yasvanth - [protected]

I purchased a DSLR camera from Canon Image Square Velachery on 1st Feb, 2020 They offered us 6% cash back with HDFC credit card payment with No Cost EMI.
We paid with HDFC credit card. They made the transaction at their end and assured us to
credit the cash back within 90 days.

I don't own HDFC credit card, so used my friend's card to receive cashback as they said cashback is only for HDFC.

Even after 6 months when we did not received cash back. When I asked verbally, they ignored & said wait for one more month. Waited & again didn't get cashback. I have sent mail to them. They checked & confirmed that already cashback adjusted in EMI interest. But I was actually informed as HDFC card has no cost EMI for 9 months, so we selected that & Waited for 6 months. At the time of purchase, the store person, " you will receive cashback after 90 days". but now saying already adjusted in EMI interest. I don't know, then for why they mentioning as No cost EMI. They should tell, " Interest will be charged, then cashback will be adjusted in EMI Interest". It's a type of cheating.

Here are bill details:
Product: Canon 80D
Price: Rs 92500

Store Address: Canon Image Square
Address: No -5, 20, Taramani Link Rd, VGP Seetapathi Street, Tansi Nagar, Velachery, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
Aug 6, 2021
Complaint comments

Comments

Dear Customer,

Let us look into it for you. Please click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 and share your complete concern along qwith the Card number, offer details and transaction details. Please mention reference number TT[protected] along with the requested details for us to help you with the solution.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance