CC Avenue — amount deducted from bank account but it is not paid to the merchant
velandipalayam, coimbatore, Coimbatore North, Tamilnaducoimbatore, India
Ststream on Oct 31, 2019
I have made a fee payment through your gateway, the amount is deducted from my bank account but, the merchant has not received the amount. Where the problem acquires? Since it is a last due date for me to pay the fee, how long will you take to resolve the problem. I need an immediate review. Kindly clarify as soon as possible. I am ready to give the transaction details. I had tried to contact the customer service to know the status about it, but they did not respond. It is so regretful not to respond to your customer properly.
[Oct 31, 2019] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportCC Avenue Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2019
This is in reference to your query
In order to help you more precisely we request you to provide us with following details.
1. Order Number of transaction (if available).
2. Amount of transaction.
3. Date of transaction.
4. Bank name, Bank Transaction ID, Reference Number, eg (CCADA2BHF547 or[protected] Authorization number(6 digitAuth code) or trace number.
5. which Payment Mode was used while doing the transaction (Net banking, credit card, debit card, wallet )
6. Website name on which you performed the transaction.
7. Email-address and Name entered while performing the transaction.
8. if done through debit or credit card kindly provide card number eg (first six no 123456*******1234 last four number)
|5 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|