CC Avenue — amount deducted from bank account but it is not paid to the merchant

velandipalayam, coimbatore, Coimbatore North, Tamilnaducoimbatore, India
 stream on Oct 31, 2019
I have made a fee payment through your gateway, the amount is deducted from my bank account but, the merchant has not received the amount. Where the problem acquires? Since it is a last due date for me to pay the fee, how long will you take to resolve the problem. I need an immediate review. Kindly clarify as soon as possible. I am ready to give the transaction details. I had tried to contact the customer service to know the status about it, but they did not respond. It is so regretful not to respond to your customer properly.

[Oct 31, 2019] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by stream, Oct 31, 2019
there is no time for several days to wait. I need an immediate action. within a day.
CC Avenue Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2019
Dear Customer,

This is in reference to your query

In order to help you more precisely we request you to provide us with following details.

1. Order Number of transaction (if available).
2. Amount of transaction.
3. Date of transaction.
4. Bank name, Bank Transaction ID, Reference Number, eg (CCADA2BHF547 or[protected] Authorization number(6 digitAuth code) or trace number.
5. which Payment Mode was used while doing the transaction (Net banking, credit card, debit card, wallet )
6. Website name on which you performed the transaction.
7. Email-address and Name entered while performing the transaction.
8. if done through debit or credit card kindly provide card number eg (first six no 123456*******1234 last four number)

CCAvenue Team
Updated by stream, Oct 31, 2019
1.SORRY . I do not have the order number.
2. transaction amount is Rs.9800/-
3. Date of transaction - 30.10.2019
4. Bank Name : Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank, Reference Number is[protected]
5.Payment mode _ Net banking
6. website used - http://www.avila.ac.in/feepayment/
7. Mail id - [protected]@gmail.com & name : Ramalingam
THE TIME of transaction _ 30/10/2019 16:30:39 PM IST
Updated by stream, Nov 01, 2019
since two days passed, what steps have taken . i did not get any response from your side. if you madke it delay. i may force to take any legal further steps.
Updated by stream, Nov 02, 2019
thank you for your response anyway. the issue cleared

Comments

Sir I pay the fee 1600 Rs. for hnbg University application form. But Sir payment is deducted from my account & payment show is success in my payment receipt but payment not show in my application form.
My payment detail screenshots enclosed this complaint.

I have paid my LPG booking amount 699.5 yesterday .my money got deducted but the payment status is showing failed. What should we do now because refilling agent telling to do the payment now. I have uploaded all my details in the screenshot. As I am in the need of gas please try to solve it as soon as possible

I transferred money Rs.611.80 through SBI net banking dated on 21/11/2019
Transaction details
Thx for INB txn of Rs.611.8 frm A/c X1171 to Avenues In... Ref#IGAHMPIHR6 on 21Nov19.

venuvasam's reply, Nov 21, 2019
I transferred money Rs.611.80 through SBI net banking dated on 21/11/2019.transaction not successful but debited amount from my account
Transaction details
SBIDrCard X8275 used for Rs181.00 on17Nov19 at81800519 Txn#[protected] If not done fwd this SMS to [protected]/call[protected]/[protected] to block Card
Sir paying Rs 234.82 for Baskar E Paper but not activated e paper showing aborted but not return to my account, i re confirmed my account statement but not reversed transaction find, i am providing below details-
Order No-266747
CCAvenue ref[protected]
UPI Ref Id[protected]
Bank Ref [protected]

Level II, Plaza Asiad, S. V. Road, Santa Cruz (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    CC Avenue - amount deducted from bank account but it is not paid to the merchant