CC Avenue

CC Avenue Customer Care

Avenues India Pvt. Ltd.

Website:
TwitterFacebook
Level II, Plaza Asiad, S. V. Road, Santa Cruz (West)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Delhi
Level-12, Building No. 8, Tower-C, DLF Cybercity, Phase II, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana

Hyderabad
Floor 1, GNR’s RV Insignia, Silicon Valley Layout, Image Garden Road, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081

Bengaluru
Level 9, Raheja Tower, 27-37, MG Road, Bengaluru 560001

Chennai
S2, Venkateswara Castles, 2nd Floor, #30, Palat Sankaran, Road, Mahalingapuram, Chennai 600034

View More Information...

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

CC Avenue related photos (306)

CC Avenue Complaints & Reviews

Manish97
My lat transaction in ccavenue to godaddy.com
the transaction failed at the last moment
but ccavenue took my amount from the bank account
how can i get it back from them

Dear Customer,

We are unable to obtain, authorization for your credit card / debit your online bank account, for your order at http://www.godaddy.com due to the following reason :
Invalid CardNumber / Expiry Date or Insufficent Funds

We invite you to visit http://www.godaddy.com once more to place this order, using another credit card or online bank account.

Thank you for your patronage.
This is the mail ive got from the company

[protected]_I_138000_INR_0_[protected] Dec 27, 2016 1380.00
These are the transaction details .

[Dec 28, 2016] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CC Avenue — CCAvenue Bharat gas cylinder booking payments

Mhasal
    I have booked bharat gas LPG cylinder on 12/12/2016 10:33 and made online payment using SBI debit card. Amount ₹ 615/- was...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

SONANSHU DOBARIYA
    I made a payment through ccavenue but the transaction failed with amount deducted from my bank. I talked with the customer care executive saying i need to email the bank statement with order number to them.I emailed them the required document on Dec 6th 2016.They did provide me the update on Dec 8th 2016 that they are coordinating with the bank and if any updates they will update me.I called them again on Dec 13th 2016 and they said they have already emailed the details to bank but the bank is not responding. My orde r number is CMATJAN17510-OL665596

[Dec 13, 2016] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ccavenue.com — Account debited, failed transaction

I got failed transaction on 07 /12/16 and my account is debited Rs 630 my transaction details is[protected], kindly refund this amount as i already made the payment in second attempt. kindly look into the matter as soon as possible.

Milinain
      Today morning Sunday 11 December 2016 i made payment by my debit card through cc avenue gateway of rs.100 to street style store website but the payment is not made to them and my order is still not placed. Although I received a message from you confirming the payment but its not done the message I received is : Your Order#[protected]-2809154 on http://streetstylestore.com for INR 100.00 was successful.CCA Ref No.:[protected]. Please see to the issue n solve quickly. Thank you.

gk saxena
        This is my (Anshu saxena) complaint about deduction of amount rs1964.00 on 18/11/2016 from my axis bank account by net banking. On checking my axis bank transactions it is observed that this amount is deducted for shopping through ccavenue.com while i have made no purchase. Please check this transaction which is not made by me and get me the refund at the earliest.

Anshu saxena
        Mob. [protected]

Reg deduction of Rs 1964.00 by txn id 455599754

[Nov 28, 2016] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CC Avenue — Re: [#92925]: high risk fraud transaction of rs 35000.00

harish chander uniyal
          Dear cc avenue team,

Ref:- complaint no. 92925 and 92939 on your web site.

Attaching below...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

syedemran1987
          Hello Users, Please be aware that this company will never settle your payments. We as company owners know how much efforts we make to make our sales at the same time maintaining customer service is equally important.

CC Avenue is worst payment gateway i have ever seen, I have used PayPal, Authroize.net but never had to go through the hassel.

If you love your business and if you love your customer then CC Avenue is not the choice. They simple take money from customer and play with merchant keeping the money for almost 20 days for no reason. They always have corrupted system to blame, and there technical problems on systems can never get rectified.

Customer will wait for his products and his services and at the end of the day We as Business owners lose the business.

NEVER GO with CC AVENUE.

[Oct 27, 2016] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sanjay -BALLIA
            My name is SANJAY SHARMA and my A/C number is [protected] we have NOT done payment via net banking and my ammount is WITHDRAWAL from net banking.
            The amount got debited from my account but the transaction ws not succesful .I am request a refund my payment...pls resolve my problam..

But FEE NOT DEPOSIT ( UPPCL )
            Below is details
            bank name-ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE

Transation REMARK no - IB SHP/24049310/[protected]/CC AVENUE/h
            Amount is Rs- 945
            Transation date is--- 24/10/2016

[Oct 24, 2016] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Please Refund my Amount Rs.520/- for Cinema Ticket Booking ID ref No. [protected] Dt. 10.10.2016
            My Mobile No. [protected] and my email ID - [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Chinmay Rajyaguru
              CCAvenue eat my Rs.2, 37, 815. Watch That Video here with All proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_pztH5GO4E

CCAvenue is totally fraud company and they're cheating with many companies. Try to search on Google.com "CCAvenue complaints" and read more horrible stories..!!!

Next video is coming soon. There I'll upload our phone conversation recording.

If anyone want to listen more about CCAvenue then you can call me on +[protected] or email at [protected]@inisolution.com.

Thank you for watching this video.

[Oct 20, 2016] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sanj prince
                I haven't received a sum of 2894 to my Bank Of Baroda account after a failed transaction.
                Order details are,
                Bank ref no:- [protected]
                Refund date[protected]
                Refund Amount INR 2894.00
                CC Avenue Ref :[protected]
                Order #- tiU9tJoYqEWsiQoUWt74Xg
                Bank Ref #: 202421
                Please refund my money to SB account as soon as possible. Thank you

Payment not received

[Oct 19, 2016] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KRISHNAN CHANDRASEKAR
                  I made property tax of rs.1134/- (Total payment including bank charges rs.1148/73) to manamadurai town panchayat, sivagangai district. Tn vide trn. Pos[protected] to day at about 12.00 noon using sbi debit card
                  Through your gateway. Whereas payment is debited from account but the tax amount in the town panchayat web site is shown as pending. Hence i could not get the receipt for payment of property tax effected by me. Please do the needful and arrange to make credit the tax amount in the town panchayat account so that they can issue the proper receipt. Your early action is solicited

C. Krishnan mobile [protected]

[Oct 17, 2016] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

amit_kumar_01
                    Sir i booked a order on maxbhi.com orden no #350491. The order was cancilled and refund to original mode of payment was initiated on 1st october. Since then it is 12 days still i haven't received my money back ammounti 1126.63 ruppes. I made several complaintto maxbhi.com. Their cc always told that we have done all the things of the refund now it depend on ccavenue.
                    I called ccavenue cc the cc representaive disconnect the call after listening to my query. I tried mailing you at your site which was not working.
                    I want my money back soon.

[Oct 11, 2016] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sangeetha Singh
                      V had booked a TV in dhamall com website but later came to know dat was fake company payment made was on 8th September 14000 and 7000 v want the refund for it r please provide us the details to which bank it has got credited gone through many reviews all said it is bogus company tried calling dhamaal shop com but no response still the website is showing those offers and cheating the customers

[Sep 27, 2016] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Oliveboard most need some more free tests. My payment was through debit card but I didn't recieve any information about the transanction of amount to you. Also, oliveboard is not upgrading till now. The combo I purchased is for Rs.2999. Please upgrde oliveboard immediately. My mobile no.-[protected]. My email [protected]@gmail.com
                      I have ordered Spice MI-358 touch screen and cancelled my order on 3rd September. and select refund to my bank! But still i did not get my Refund back in my account! The process of your refunding is in 12-15 days but now have passed 26 days! Now tell me how i get my money Back! Order No was #340975

Mahendra Ostawal
                        On 29.08.2016 i ordered a wrist watch on Omezzle.com paying Rs 2999/-by using my debit card of SBI Vidisha branch Online.bThey didn't provide me any order ID, their web site displayed no such order was made by me and in the process they didn't send me the product I had ordered. After looking my SBI passbook, I found that on date 29.08.2016, the payment was done to POS[protected] www.ccavenue.com/charg. My query is where my INR 2999/- have gone, after this amount of INR 2999/-had come to the account of your POS[protected] www.ccavenue.com/charge.Please do the need full against this loot of INR 2999/-. THANK YOU.

I lost Rs 2999/-by paying online to Omezzle.comfor a watch through www.ccavenue.com/charg

[Sep 12, 2016] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by Mahendra Ostawal Sep 09, 2016
                        Kindly find out who is the culprit of doing monetary fraud of INR 2999/-Omezzle.com orPO[protected] www.ccavenue.com/charg, in this event of datet 29.08.2016.
                        Dr M.K.Ostawal, 107, Rajsdan, Swarnkar Colony, VIDISHA (M.P.)pin-464001 My a/c No with SBI VIDISHA is [protected]. My debit/ ATM card no. is[protected]. My mobile No +91 [protected].

samiranaich
                          I am pay army public school requitment web site.
                          web site below.
                          Rs.625 was deducted but payment status not paid .. this happen two time my transation id is
                          POS PRCH ~ ~
                          & second is - POS PRCH ~ ~
                          [protected].
                          please tell me what can i do.

Yours truly
                          mob - [protected]

[Sep 07, 2016] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CC Avenue — Order canceled by vendor - no refund received [Resolved]

Varun Shandilya
                            LatestOne.com — Order canceled by vendor - no refund received

Hi everyone
                            I m varun,
                            I had...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

anandvi
                            Hi all,

Pfb address of company. i brought around rs.1000/- due to server concern it got twice time transaction for the same informed kushi concerned person and he told to wait for 1 week will refund it from ccavenue still no response yet.

Khushi foods limited
                            808, 8th floor, shree parshwanath business park,
                            Nr. prahladnagar auda garden,
                            Ahmedabad-380051
                            (m) +91 [protected]
                            O:[protected]/66172255/66172211

[Jul 29, 2016] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I have booked my ticket through booticketnow.com but don't get the ticket so please provide me quick

Rhitu Baksi
                              I have done a transaction with cc avenue towards ibiza resorts on 26th july with order no.#ibiza[protected] from ccavenue. The order has been cancelled due to error yet my money has not yet been refunded. I have received an email from cc avenue regarding the confirmation of the order. And the ibiza resorts informed that they have cancelled the transaction due to error. Kindly do the needful by refunding my amount as soon as possible.

Transaction not complete after deducting money

[Jul 28, 2016] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

aajamal
                                I applied online for booking of refil cylinder on17.06.16 at around 8.10 p m and paid Rs.559.10 through CCAvenue. The payment was successfull and I got SMS from bank informing that Rs.559.10 had been debited to my account thru card swipe at 8.11 p m. But the same in not reflected on my account on Bharat Gas websited. it shows : Order date : 17.06.16 Order No, 71927. Status : Pending.
                                I have not received any email from CCAvenue or Bharat Gas. Kindly help to clear the status of my order as soon as possible.
                                Name of my distributor is : BHIWANDI GAS CENTER, BHIWANDI

[Jun 17, 2016] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ayushsjbrana
                                  I ordered some products from muk india on 27/05/2016 and paid with my visa debit card, at first the transaction failed a couple of times and after it finally succeeded i find out it has been paid 3 times deducting money from my account each time of rs 1600 each.

I would like a refund of any two orders of the three below, amount totaling of rs 3200

1) order# 2540_16052712 ccavenue reference#[protected]
                                  2) order# 2540_16052720 ccavenue reference#[protected]
                                  3) order# 2541_16052751 ccavenue reference#[protected]

[May 27, 2016] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.