[Resolved] CC Avenue — jio recharge payment made but recharge not done

shubhi verma on Aug 21, 2018
I have recharged my jio no. using myjio app upi mode through payment gateway [protected]@hdfcbank on 21aug 2018 at 17:32 against reference id[protected]

Though money has been deducted from my bank account but my recharge has not been made.

I therefore request you to look into the matter

I have hereby attached screenshot of the payment made.

jio recharge payment made but recharge not done
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 22, 2018
Its Resolved... I got my money back

[Aug 22, 2018] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Recharged my jio number today (5th September 2018) by upi in jio app through [protected]@hdfcbank. Amount of rupees 448 was deducted from my bank account, but the recharge has not been done yet neither the amount was refunded.

Kindly please return the amount as soon as possible.

My name is M.Seshu Babu, I have paid an amount of Rs.295 from my rupay debit card on 10/09/2018.But it has not credited to my dish tv account.My card number is [protected] of andhra bank. Transaction ID is POTXN/AVENUES/5002001. Kindly look into the matter and refund the amount at the earliest. Thank you. My mobile no is:[protected]
I have recharged my jio no. [protected] using myjio app upi mode through payment gateway [protected]@hdfcbank on 28 oct 2018 at 15:22 against transaction id [[protected]]

I therefore request you to look into the matter

I have hereby attached screenshot of the payment made

Level II, Plaza Asiad, S. V. Road, Santa Cruz (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    CC Avenue - jio recharge payment made but recharge not done