[Resolved] Citrus Payment Solutions — amount transferred to kotak bank not yet credited

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Nishikant Joshi on Jan 15, 2018
I have transferred rs 10000.00 to kotak bank saving account from my icici bank account on 12/01/2018 but same is not yet credited to kotak bank and not returned to icici bank. The transaction id is citruspay/ k [protected]/0. The payment was transferred to kotak for opening of savings bank account throgh link send by kotak bank.
Please look in to matter.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2018

[Jan 15, 2018] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kamlesh Bakaraniya's response, Jan 13, 2018
My money back to my bank account please refund

amount transferred to kotak bank not yet credited
Hi Nishikant,

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Alternately for any more assistance, you can also contact us at [email protected] or just create a ticket at our end through http://www.citruspay.com/contact-us.php

Hi Kamlesh,

Citrus Support Team

Comments

My mony im pay but no received to HP gas im cesh payment to indusind bank

Hi Kamlesh,

We would like to inform you that the TXN CTX1801090557539853769 - INV41f98700 is successful at our end. Please get in touch with the merchant in order to get the service delivery status at their end.

Citrus Support Team
i have done one UPI transaction and and one normal transaction.
in UPI evn though the transaction got failed money is not refunded. and normal transation, evn though its shown success money has not reached my account. kindly help for both the transactions..
u can reach me out to my [email protected]

Hi Ayesha,

Your concern has already been addressed over the email sent by you under the case number 01802063. Revert to the same for any more help or support.

Citrus Support Team
I paid fee on 29/11/2017 at dledbr course at night from credit card but transaction was cancelled so plz refund fees. Your Admission for D.El.Ed. Bidge Course and the Enrolmentno is B[protected]
Hi Nebha,

• Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Alternately you can also contact us at [email protected] or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

PayU Team
Hi my name is arun kalra my no. is =[protected]
My friend send me money through net banking and amount debited in his account but i have not received any amount . Pls help me to get my money
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Jan 25, 2018

• PayU Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.

PayU Team
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Jan 25, 2018

Dear Customer,

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• First six and last four digits of the card (In case transaction is processed via Credit/Debit Card).
• UPI / VPA if any used

Alternately for any more assistance, you can also contact us at sup[email protected] or just create a ticket at our end through http://www.citruspay.com/contact-us.php

Citrus Support Team

3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052
    Citrus Payment Solutions - amount transferred to kotak bank not yet credited