Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care
Citrus Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care

Citrus Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Above HDFC Bank Branch

3rd Floor, Viraj Building Above HDFC Bank Branch, SV Road, Khar (West) Mumbai 400052

Pune
5th Floor, Icon Tower, Opposite KFC Restaurent, Baner Road, Baner Pune 411045

Bangalore
2nd Floor, No. 947, 12th Main, Hal 2nd Stage, Indira Nagar, Ward No.72, Bangalore 560038

Gurgaon
35, Hartron Complex, Electronic City, Sector 18, Gurgaon (Gurugram), Haryana 122001

View More Information...

Awesome

Citrus Payment Solutions Complaints & Reviews

ZakirMD on Jun 8, 2020
Made a payment of inr 641 for hp gas through citrus app and vpa (Google pay upi), payment completed but did not get confirmation from citrus or hp gas.
Hpgas consumer num: 644858
Distributor : ajit enterprises

Call me on [protected] or [protected] for more details

hp gas payment completed through vpa (upi) but did not get confirmation
Updated by ZakirMD Jun 08, 2020
Please share your customer care number

Very bad support from you.

I did not receive any call / update from you.

Please refund the amount ( INR 641) deducted at the earliest as HP gas company did not receive the amount and collected the the same amount from me.

Please refund my amount INR 641 as HP GAS did not receive the amount and I paid them in cash.
Attached screenshot FYR...

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Citrus Payment Solutions — Money deducted and refund not received

Anish_15 on Jun 6, 2020
    I was filling the form of comedk on 29 may 2020 and the transaction was completed and the money was deducted but it showed...
    Complaint category Universities

Bhagya M on Jun 5, 2020
    Paid property tax via virtual id (Google pay). Money was debited the property tax payment not done.. Please, resolve it immediately. Sharing receipt below...

money debited but not credited to ghmc
    Updated by Bhagya M Jun 05, 2020
    Ghmc pin no=[protected]

Hi Bhagya,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

As checked, this is a successful transaction via transaction id AXIf16ba56a3b124c7b845bf2edd7aa5d62 and source transaction id UPI[protected] at our end. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, request you to contact the merchant directly to get the status at their end.

Team Citrus
    Bhagya M's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 6, 2020
    Thanks! It's resolved.Payment now showing in GHMC app
    Hey
    Is the payment shown in ghmc site or app ? I have raised a grievance in my ghmc and no response. How about you ?
    Bhagya M's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 20, 2020
    Yeah! In App..
    People are getting Fake emails and messages that compensation and refund is approved.Dont approve in google pay.Block it

Sweety363 on Jun 4, 2020
      I have made a payment through citrus payment gateway to ghmc property tax on[protected] but has not been paid to ghmc and has also not been reflected back to me. Kindly refund me i need to pay the property tax.

Transaction to citrus pay solutions for payment of property tax
      Hi Sweety,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

As checked, this is a successful transaction via transaction id AXIc0e1d808b9f2416ea2de898786d0b8ac and source transaction id UPI[protected] at our end. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, request you to contact the merchant directly to get the status at their end.

Team Citrus
      Sweety363's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 14, 2020

tareekrug on Jun 4, 2020
        I was attempting to make an online purchase from zara.
        A payment of rs. 3560 was successfully made, however the order could not be processed and was automatically cancelled by zara.
        The refund of above transaction is still pending.

non refund
        non refund

sri sai jaswanth on Jun 2, 2020
          Refund my money so that i can pay my property tax thank you

money debited while paying my property tax but not paid to ghmc
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-06-03 14:11:49
          Money refunded

Citrus Payment Solutions — ghmc property tax payment not reflected

Uday Kumar Goru on Jun 2, 2020
            Hi team,

Complaint category Business & Finances

Uday Kumar Goru on Jun 2, 2020
            Hi team,

This is udaykumar, i made the payment on 15th april 10:34 am with transaction number[protected] and the payment amount is 1642. The transaction is made for property tax payment on google pay but the payment is not reflecting certain transaction.

Kindly have a look on the issue and please revert my money back.

Thanks & regards,
            Udaykumar.
            Meetoo same problem..debited but not showing in ghmc..how to approach
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

shikhilg on Jun 2, 2020
              I have placed an order from zara on[protected] my money got deducted but after that i recieved a message saying order failed... Still i have not got my money back

regarding failed payment and deduction of money
              Updated by shikhilg Jun 02, 2020
              When i am going to get my answer
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Citrus Payment Solutions — money deducted from google pay upi, but hp gas dealer said didn't receive the money

bverma0808 on May 31, 2020

I have paid for hp gas cylinder online via
                On 7 may 2020...
                Complaint category Other

Citrus Payment Solutions — Transaction failure and request for refund

Anjani Varma on May 31, 2020
                I was placing an order on zara india online on 31st may 2020 and had opted for payment via upi.
                I then did the payment...
                Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

sanjana chavan on May 31, 2020
                I paid 1490 from upi, money was credited to citrus payment solutions and yet my payment is failed on zara. Help me and refund my money. I hope you will do the needful.
                Below i have attached the transaction id.

Payment failed but money was debited
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Citrus Payment Solutions — While payment is successful it is not reflected in Application

Kishor Cherry on May 30, 2020
                  Hi my name is kishor kumar. I have applied comedk application for my brother son. While payment is successful. But it is not...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Credit Cards

Citrus Payment Solutions — comedk uget 2020, paid the money but still transaction is not successful

[email protected] on May 30, 2020
                  Hi sir, i had made a payment of 1600 for comedk uget 2020 entrance exam through your payment gateway, money was debited from...
                  Complaint category Institutes

Vij Agni on May 29, 2020
                  Rs 875 not credited to house tax account of lucknow municipal corporation. Debited on 8 april from my hdfc account through net banking. Pl look into the matter.

Incomplete transaction
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Municipal Corporation

vinothd61 on May 28, 2020
                    Annamalai university dde exam registration payment was failed i used sbi online banking and it gone via citrus pay bank has deducted the money but payment was failure at Audde page I don't know what to do please look into this
                    reference number #IGAIRMYWF1

transaction was not successful but money was deducted
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Ramesh madge on May 26, 2020
                      I made payment before generation of invoice aundh gas
                      Transaction no [protected]
                      Amount 592.30
                      26/05/2020 at 9.51 am

Ramesh madge

i made payment before generation of invoice aundh gas transaction no 202605094952017 amount 592.30 26/05/2020 at 9.51 am
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Gas Stations

Vritti palli on May 25, 2020
                        I opted to pay through upi payment mode, for which i use phone pe. Zara uses citrus payment gateway to which i paid the sum and money was deducted but as soon as i was redirected to the app, it showed payment error.

I reached out zara and they confirmed they never received the amount on same order twice

It's very much inconvenient to run after your hard owned money like this from one email to another. Kindly address my grievance and refund. I can provide bank statement and phone pe transaction id one to one.

NAGULAKONDA MAMILLAYYA on May 25, 2020
                          Ghmc property tax due paid through citrus amount debited but not sent to ghmc. My property tax identification no
                          [protected] amount debited ₹1605/-
                          Please clarify and return amount.

Payment deducted but not sent to merchant

Brian sam on May 24, 2020
                            I have orederd through zara app and payement was done through upi but the order didn’t got placed. Below are the payment and order screenshot. Plz rply asap

my payment for zara got deducted but order is not placed