Citrus Payment Solutions
Citrus Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care

Citrus Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Above HDFC Bank Branch

3rd Floor, Viraj Building Above HDFC Bank Branch, SV Road, Khar (West) Mumbai 400052

Pune
5th Floor, Icon Tower, Opposite KFC Restaurent, Baner Road, Baner Pune 411045

Bangalore
2nd Floor, No. 947, 12th Main, Hal 2nd Stage, Indira Nagar, Ward No.72, Bangalore 560038

Gurgaon
35, Hartron Complex, Electronic City, Sector 18, Gurgaon (Gurugram), Haryana 122001

View More Information...

Good

Citrus Payment Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Rizz1 on Sep 8, 2020
I chose upi option from zara which led to citrus pay which eventually landed me on google pay and a request from citrus pay to pay that amount, i paid the amount and it got debited.
When i got back to the zara tab, there was no confirmation, didn't even get any mail, but the money got debited.

Ordered from zara
Updated by Rizz1 Sep 08, 2020
My upi id from which i made the payment:
[protected]@okhdfcbank
Kindly refund the amount!

Updated by Rizz1 Sep 08, 2020
Payment not recieved by zara

Updated by Rizz1 Sep 09, 2020
I recieved a mail that it has been cancelled now

Hi!

Apologies for the inconvenience.

As checked, this is a failed transaction and amount for same has been refunded on 09/09/2020 via RRN [protected]. You will receive the amount in your source account within 5-7 working days (except Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays).

Deepsikha1707 on Sep 7, 2020
    I tried to pay through citrus payment upi for my zara order on the 4th of september. While my account got debited, it did not reflect with zara. Kindly help me receive my refund.

payment for zara not completed but account debited
    payment for zara not completed but account debited

Citrus Payment Solutions — Payment failed for zara [Resolved]

imankaur on Sep 7, 2020
      I was placing an order on zara india online on (Today) 7th september and had opted for payment via upi.
      Then i did...

Citrus Payment Solutions — Payment not done at zara

Anjali3616 on Sep 6, 2020
      Was placing an order on zara india online on 6th September and had opted for payment via upi.
      I then did the payment...

Smriti Kurup on Sep 6, 2020
      I placed an order on Zara and paid through UPI and the payment was made to Citrus Solutions. My payment got deducted from my bank account but it is still pending on Zara. The payment has been received by Citrus Solutions. I want a refund as soon as possible. I'll all the screenshots for proof. Please look into this matter asap.

Payment not made to Zara although deducted from my bank account

Sween Dalal on Sep 6, 2020
        I’m writing this complaint for deduction of money from my account but didn’t received by the brand (Zara). I ordered something from zara and i made a upi payment through citrus and the payment wasn’t completed but the money is deducted. So please kindly return my money to my account. I will attach proof of deduction with this msg.

Payment deducted from bank but still pending on zara
        Hi Sween!

Apologies for the inconvenience.

As checked, this is a failed transaction and amount for same has been refunded on 07/09/2020 via RRN[protected]. You will receive the amount in your source account within 5-7 working days (except Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays).

Regards, Team Citrus

Ayushi Sur on Sep 6, 2020
          I have ordered something from zara by using upi and the payment was made to citrus solutions. My payment got deducted from my account but Zara cancelled my order. Please do something about it as soon as possible. Transaction no. P2009052226010317068067 . Date of payment 5.9.2020. please give me a refund as soon as possible.

Payment deducted from my account but zara cancelled my order due to no payment.
          Payment deducted from my account but zara cancelled my order due to no payment.

Ayushi Sur on Sep 5, 2020
            I have ordered something from zara by using upi and the payment was made to citrus solutions. My payment got deducted from my account but on the zara app payment is showing as pending. Please do something about it as soon as possible. Transaction no. Is p2009052226010317068067.

payment deducted from my account but it didn
            payment deducted from my account but it didn
            Updated by Ayushi Sur Sep 06, 2020
            My order has been cancelled by zara please send me a refund

Updated by Ayushi Sur Sep 06, 2020
            Here is the details

Hi Ayushi!

Avinash12! on Sep 5, 2020
              [protected]@okhdfcbank - upi id
              Date of transaction and amount - 4th september 2020 with amount of 3080rs.
              Phone number - [protected]
              Yesterday i was paying for clothes in zara and i chose to pay by upi but amount got deducted and has not been paid to zara. Amount was 3080inr

amount deducted by citrus payment but not paid to zara
              amount deducted by citrus payment but not paid to zara

Avinash12! on Sep 4, 2020
                I placed a order in zara and paid rs.3080 via upi but amount got deducted and it has not been sent to zara since the money is stuck with citrus payment solutions so i expect a refund at the earliest. Thank you
                Hi Avinash,

We are unable to trace the transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details to assist you further -

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
                • Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
                • Transaction date along with the amount.
                • Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
                • First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
                • UPI / VPA if any used

Citrus Support Team

Avinash12! on Sep 4, 2020
                  I placed an order via zara and selected to pay via upi and amount got deducted and has not been paid to zara and i expect the refund for the same at the earliest. Amount was 3080rs. Thank you

money deducted but not paid to zara

rajan302 on Sep 4, 2020
                    I have done a transaction for kuk college fee on 24/08/2020 of rupees 7118 but did't recive recipt of payment be provide recipt of the same. Transaction no. [protected] and cheque/ ref no.[protected]
                    Hi Rajan!

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Request you to share your registered number and email id used during this transaction along with the screenshot of transaction details (Transaction id, amount and date) via help.payu.in for further assistance with your query.

Citrus Payment Solutions — money deducted but didnt received buy site

Param Dhillon on Sep 1, 2020
                      Hi there,

Actually, I’m writing this complaint for deduction of money from my account but didn’t received...

Citrus Payment Solutions — money paid successful but order not successful on zara. payment through citrus payment solutions google pay upi

shweta2782 on Sep 1, 2020
                      Hi citrus pay,

Yesterday, 31st august, 2020, i placed an order for rs 4280/- on zara official website. Made...

shweta2782 on Aug 31, 2020
                      My money is deducted from citrus pay but order not got completely. Pls refund my money and send me your email where i can share transaction details now.

my money is deducted but the order is not completed on zara site.
                      Hi!

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Request you to share your registered number and email id used during this transaction along with the screenshot of transaction details (Transaction id, amount and date) via help.payu.in and our respective team will assist you with your query.

Hi Citrus Pay,

Yesterday, 31st August, 2020, I placed an order for RS 4280/- on ZARA official website. Made payment through Citrus payment solutions on GOOGLE PAY UPI.

The transaction was successful, however, the order was still pending because of the payment not done and it finally got cancelled. It been 1 day and the payment is still deducted. I am attaching the screenshots of google pay payment with my bank transaction statement. I request you to refund it to my account. I contacted zara. and they say to talk to your regarding this.

I am expecting a quick reply from your end. I have tried to reach you multiple times. I am expecting a solution from your end.

Please find the attachments below. This was all the information that i have.
                      All the necessary information is shared here.

PLEASE NOTE I AM UNABLE TO CONTACT YOU through help.payu.in. I have sent you several emails yet none responded. Please reply on priority.

SHWETA.

Rohityads on Aug 31, 2020
                        I m book online ticket irctc app. But my amount deducted ticket not book. So kindly request you please refund my money.
                        My transaction id is p2008251913386918664997.
                        Looking all these and share me.

Rohit kumar yadav
                        Hi Rohit,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Request you to share your registered number and email id used during this transaction along with the screenshot of transaction details (Transaction id, amount and date) via help.payu.in and our respective team will assist you with your concern.

Citrus Payment Solutions — wrong payment done wrong address

chlnmr1961 on Aug 30, 2020
                          This is bring to your kind notice that i have done payment to citrus solutions pvt ltd., rs.1, 796/- on[protected] through...

Shiv786 on Aug 29, 2020
                          My money is deducted from bank account but my bill is showing due now. I am paid property tax bill of Nashik municipal corporation the money is deducted but my bill is due now also. My bank account transaction ID:S25567394

POS:CITRUS PAY
                          Gov/Mumbai/0242179

Card No. x*84

Roopesh kumar m on Aug 29, 2020
                            I made Ghmc property tax payment. I dint received acknowledgement receipt. However amount debited from account. Please refer the attachements. Please check resolve the issue on high priority.

Ghmc property tax (Kavadiguda) Hyderabad
                            Ghmc property tax (Kavadiguda) Hyderabad
                            Updated by Roopesh kumar m Aug 29, 2020
                            When will I get confirmation.

Citrus Payment Solutions — Complaint for property tax

Sakshar Pruthi on Aug 26, 2020
                              I had paid property tax of rs 299 on 26 Aug 2020at mcaambala.in but the payment is failed and i had not got the reciept. The...