Citrus Payment Solutions
Citrus Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care

Citrus Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Above HDFC Bank Branch

3rd Floor, Viraj Building Above HDFC Bank Branch, SV Road, Khar (West) Mumbai 400052

Pune
5th Floor, Icon Tower, Opposite KFC Restaurent, Baner Road, Baner Pune 411045

Bangalore
2nd Floor, No. 947, 12th Main, Hal 2nd Stage, Indira Nagar, Ward No.72, Bangalore 560038

Gurgaon
35, Hartron Complex, Electronic City, Sector 18, Gurgaon (Gurugram), Haryana 122001

View More Information...

Awesome

Citrus Payment Solutions related photos (1110)

Citrus Payment Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Divine Jomy
Reregistration failed due to internal error.The transaction was being processed, but after internal error occured. My account is also debited by 2000.Does it refund? how can i conform my Reregistration status or refund my money. I have to register before 31st march. Please give me a solution.
Name :DIVINE JOMY
Progamme: BCOM
Mobile:[protected]
Amount:2000
Complaint marked as Resolved May 12, 2017

[Mar 28, 2017] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Apr 11, 2017
Hi Divine,

We would like to inform you that the TXN CTX[protected] is successful at our end. Please get in touch with the merchant in order to get the service delivery status at their end.

Alternately for any more assistance, you can also contact us at [protected]@citruspay.com or just create a ticket at our end through http://www.citruspay.com/contact-us.php

kailash0805
    I was submitting IGNOU Exam Fee through net Banking, with no.[protected] while paying money an error occurred and fee not submitted but amount of Rs.1091.50was deducted from my account. When I confirm this from my bank(Yes Bank) they said that transaction is clear from there end and there is an error from citrus pay side.
    Please confirm the status of the process.
    Date of Incident :[protected]
    Time : 08:31 p.m.
    Client : IGNOU Exam Fees.

Please reslove this and refund my money or complete the payment of the exam till 31st March or as soon as possible.

krshan707's response Mar 28, 2017
    Ignou Payments

Hi Plz Find Attachments Payment Done But Not Confirm

ajaygaira20
      I was submitting IGNOU Exam Fee through net Banking, while paying money an error occurred and fee not submitted but amount of Rs.971.50 was deducted from my account. When I confirm this from my bank(Yes Bank) they said that transaction is clear from there end and there is an error from citrus pay side.
      Please confirm the status of the process.
      Date of Incident :[protected]
      Time : 08:30 p.m.
      Client : IGNOU Exam Fees.

This is yogesh I recharge the Sun direct Pack but In my account 700 RS Amount deducted but Recharge not done and amount also still not come back to my account Please check the status.
      Please find attached photo is some error..

Smita Kswamy
        Transaction Id:[protected]
        Enrollment no :[protected]

While applying online tee form, amount of Rs251.50/- was deducted from my account but the form status is showing not submitted.

Kindly do the needful and confirm at the earliest; if I need to apply and pay again as the last date is nearing and whether the amount will be credited back.

I didn't get the control number also n acknowledgment status shows enrollment number and date of birth not found

Transaction Id:[protected]
        Enrollment no :[protected]
        date of applying :28/03/2017

While applying online tee form, amount of Rs45049/- was deducted from my account but the form status is showing not submitted.

Biswajit Baine's reply, Apr 14, 2017
        PLZ FAST

Citrus Payment Solutions — Payment not successful

Rudrapati Talukdar
          Hi All,

i tried to make a online payment for Rs611.50 on 28th March 2017 for online exam form submission,...

agtraj
          I made an online transaction the amounting Rs. Rs. 725/-. The amount has been deducted from my bank account.

Transaction Details

Transaction Description : PRCR/[protected]/[protected]/CITRUS PAY-

Kindly do the needful.

Rajesh Acharjee
          Contact No. [protected]

[Mar 26, 2017] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by agtraj Mar 26, 2017
          Kindly resolve the problem

Karthickganesh
            My name is karthick ganesh, today evevning 24th march 2017 i paid rs 336 towards water tax from my icici bank account[protected] and my transaction id is[protected] on 24th march 2017 but amount got debited but i didnt recieve acknowkedgement from vendor, so kindly check and do the neeedful. I facing it for the third time in the same month, with citrus pay,

Dear sir/madam

My name is karthick ganesh. R, this is to inform you that i have tried to book tickets through spi cinemas app on 6th march 2017, evening for the movie kuttram 23 but first time while i am paying the amount, the amount got detected by citrus from my account my account (Icici) amount 750 rs but tickets not booked, again ia m trying it for second time same happend.. Amount got debited but ticket not booked, then i went to brookfields mall 4th floor and i enqired with the manager regarding this, the manager checked it and said no tickets was booked in my name or in my account and he said it will be reversed in 7 working days, then i sent a mail to icici bank regarding this (See the trailing mail for reference), i got a reply from icici bank that the amount is credited to the merchent (2 transactions 750+750 = 1500 rs). So kindly guide me how can i get my money back.
            Transaction id - [protected] (750 rs) and [protected] (750 rs).

Karthickganesh. R

[Mar 24, 2017] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Citrus Payment Solutions — Unsuccessful payment [Resolved]

abhijith ajay
              Transaction ID[protected]
              Payment mode - debit card
              Bank-Canara bank
              Amount-2122.94

Dear...

Manjeetya
              Hey, while payment on given link www.exam.ignou.ac.in, amount successfully deducted from my account but error message display in citrus return page. Here is enclosed screenshot of error page. I also checked there are no roll back of amount found.

Here is other details:
              Transaction Ref No. - [protected] on dated 14th March 2017 at 15:37:53 Hrs.

Please do the needful as soon as possible. Thank you.

Manjit

Citrus Payment Solutions Error page after payment
              Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2017

[Mar 22, 2017] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Mar 22, 2017

We would like to inform you that the TXN [protected] is successful at our end. Please get in touch with the merchant in order to get the service delivery status at their end.

Citrus Support Team
              Debited Rs 200 my account but not credit my csc account or not refund my bank account. Trn id is[protected]. Please solve this problem.
              Dear sir

I am Arabinda kundu your student BDP (B.com)1st year. institutions code no 2809 .My enrolment no[protected]. My problem, today evening time examination fees​ SBI online payment Rs.725 successful but not successfully examination receipt received massage, Please help me sir.my contact no [protected]

rahulgautam
                Sir/madam,
                Today, 17 march, i had registered for up bachelor of education 2017-19 exam. When i payed my application fees of rs 550, it failed but the same was deducted from my account of state bank of india on pos [protected] at lucknow university txn#[protected] at 04:09 pm.
                So i request you to repair this problem as soon as possible.
                Thank you.
                Complaint marked as Resolved May 1, 2017

[Mar 17, 2017] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Mar 22, 2017

We are unable to trace the transaction details with the provided information. Request you to share the PayU Transaction id to get the status checked.

Citrus Support Team
                This is to inform you that during the payment process for registration of backlog papers through IGNOU website, an amount of 121INR has been deducted from the Pnb debit card no-[protected].But the registration was not successfully.
                Kindly look into this issue and waiting for a positive response as soon as possible.
                Thank you.

kasimmd
                  At about 3;15 pm today i had applied for online registration for Comed K exams through Axis Bank debit card for Rs: 1200/- and the amount has been debited from my account, but the same has not been passed to the comed K examination board and hence the application stays cancelled due to payment being unsuccessful.. Sir my Axis Bank Ac : [protected], and the transation info is: INB/[protected]/CITRUS PAYMENT SOLUTIONS P, please check into the matter and either do the payment or refund the amount, but do it fast...
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 25, 2017

[Mar 12, 2017] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

durgeshmponline
                    I am durgesh tiwari and I am a mponline kiosk account holder yesterday I ant to load 2000rs money in my mponline wallet my mponline kuiosk id id K[protected] when I load to money by net banking everything is ok the bank says transaction is successful and my bank balance also debited 2000 but I cant get money in my mponline wallet so I provide to you some usefull detail by bank statement for refund my balance . my CBI
                    account number HS-[protected]
                    debit date is 10/03/2017 . branch code 08103 TRANSFER TO A/C NO [protected]/[protected]/MPONLINE[protected]/ 2000.00
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 25, 2017

[Mar 11, 2017] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

aarudh
                      I have made payment of Rs.2757/- to day (06.03.2017) at 2.37 PM to Spectranet through Citrus Payment Gateway. At the end of the process ther was a message as " Payment was not successful, Please contact Citrus Payment Gate way". The amount was not credited in to Spectranet account. But the amount has been debited from my account. Please confirm when the amount will be refunded in to my account. Transaction ref. no: IGAAXLHZH3
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 25, 2017

[Mar 06, 2017] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Citrus Support Team
                      I did transaction through goibibo app.There some amount need be to refund from goibibo.they transfered amount through citrus . [protected] is transaction id. But amount no creadited in my bank account.plz check and let me know.

Thanks in advance
                      Hi Raj,

The TXN has been refunded from our end on 2017-02-09 01:24:36. For any more assistance, you can also contact us at [email protected] or just create a ticket at our end through http://www.citruspay.com/contact-us.php

I have paid Rs 5000 ref number[protected] today 10/03/2017

The amount has been debited in my bank account but not credited to my airtel

account Kindly do the needfull
                      Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Apr 11, 2017

We are unable to trace the transaction details with the provided information. Request you to share the Citrus Transaction id along with the email id and mobile number used for processing the TXN to get the status checked.

Alternately for any more assistance, you can also contact us at [email protected] or just create a ticket at our end through http://www.citruspay.com/contact-us.php

Umesh Badode
                        Hi all,
                        27/02/17, I did a one transaction through your website.but that transaction is incomplete & same from bank they deducted amount of rs 290.After checking myonline form apply in mponline is not successful.so I need a details about my money & transaction as well. want refund immediately
                        Bank Ref No Status Reason Debit Branch Account No Txn Date Merchants Name Merchants Txn Id Merchants Cust Id Amount Appln
                        [protected] Executed 645 SB[protected]/02/2017 Citrus Pay [protected] 123 290.00 R
                        Kindly update me.

Faillure payment but amount is debited from bank and exucute to citres pay.os i want it refunde
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 23, 2017

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Mar 22, 2017

We would like to inform you that the Merchant Txn ids -[protected] is not successful at our end. In case of any deduction please get in touch with your bank as it might be an accidental debit.

For more help and assistance you can also write to us at [protected]@citruspay.com.

Citrus Support Team
                        I m from tamilnadu I booked Bus ticket through your wellet in Rajam travels ticket value is Rs 570.The said amount has been debited from my account but ticket not booked. Then the amount not credit my account. Whether the amount transferd to Rajam travels? My

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Citrus Payment Solutions — Money deducted from citrus payment gateway [Resolved]

Nimeshparekh22
                          I was ordering from Domino and there was citrus payment gateway. Money got deducted from bank but Page was not redirected...

Citrus Payment Solutions — Failed to execute 'postmessage' on 'domwindow': the target origin provided ('https://mocha.citruspay.com') does not matc [Resolved]

asadkkhan
                          Failed to execute 'post message' on 'dorm window': the target origin provided ('https://mocha.citruspay.com') does not match...

Jayaprakash Balakrishnan
                          Hi all,
                          Today evening I did a one transaction through your website.but that transaction is incomplete & same from bank end they deducted amount of rs 50.After checking my balance recharge not successful.so I need a details about my money & transaction as well. want immediately
                          Citrus info:-INB[protected].

Kindly update me.

REGARDS,
                          JAYAPRAKASH.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2017

[Feb 27, 2017] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Citrus Payment Solutions — Recharge of Namma METRO done , It is not credited to smart card account. [Resolved]

shivakumar y b

i have done recharge of Rs1000 ON 23 th Feb AND Rs 100 ON 24 th Feb by online

but still...

Citrus Payment Solutions — Payment through your gateway - not received the payment receipt [Resolved]

manu48kitu
                            I have done the payment through your gateway for mahanagar gas bill for consumer no.[protected] by opting net banking option....

Edwin Sergio
                            I have to pay my examination fees of rs.500 citrus is the medium to pay . I paid the fees of 528rs. But the amount has been gone to soma unknown person that is the payment has been made to some shoping mall. Reference id-8038248 and the consumer code is-bangalorej[protected] the amount has been wrongly creditted to them initially it had to been paid to my college

The amount has been paid to unknown person
                            The amount has been paid to unknown person
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 24, 2017

[Feb 20, 2017] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.