Citrus Payment Solutions
Citrus Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care

Citrus Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Above HDFC Bank Branch

3rd Floor, Viraj Building Above HDFC Bank Branch, SV Road, Khar (West) Mumbai 400052

Pune
5th Floor, Icon Tower, Opposite KFC Restaurent, Baner Road, Baner Pune 411045

Bangalore
2nd Floor, No. 947, 12th Main, Hal 2nd Stage, Indira Nagar, Ward No.72, Bangalore 560038

Gurgaon
35, Hartron Complex, Electronic City, Sector 18, Gurgaon (Gurugram), Haryana 122001

View More Information...

Awesome

Citrus Payment Solutions related photos (1110)

Citrus Payment Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Parlika
Dear sir.. On[protected] in morning i had pay rupees 6900 through citrus getway for adscash compny. Paymnt mere account se kt gya but compny ko website pe koi update nahi hua. Plzzz help nd refund my paymnt. Pnb net banking ke through mene paymnt kiya tha. Bdi muskil se mene paymnt kiya tha. Paymnt cut bhi ho gya or koi benefirt bhi nahi hua. So plzzz help me sir and refund my paymnt. My pnb account no. Is [protected] m attaching a screenshot wid dis complaint. Plzz resolv my problm as soon as posible

Payment problem
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 20, 2017

[Dec 19, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Parlika,

We would like to inform you that the Merchant Txn [protected] is successful at our end and also the funds for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

In case of any issue or details regarding the transaction, we request you to get in touch with the merchant for the service delivery status at their end.

For more help and assistance you can also write to us at [protected]@citruspay.com.

sajanrampal
    Hello sir,
    I was payed my fee 9000 on[protected] through debit card. But some internal reason my transaction is failed. But my bank account is debit with 9000. Please help me... Nd refund my amount in bank. Nd please contact me back as soon as possible..
    Name :- sajjan rampa
    Enrolment # :[protected]
    Control no :-171r138933
    Transaction id ;- 171r13833

Thanks...
    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2017

Hi Sajan,

We would like to inform you that the Merchant Txn ids -CTX[protected] is not successful at our end. In case of any deduction please get in touch with your bank as it might be an accidental debit.

Citrus Support Team
    On 13.12.2016, i tried to pay my sundth recharge rs.2500.00 online through kvb internet banking. Transaction was unsuccessful but amount of rs.2500 was fraudulently debited from my kvb bank account no-1678.135.106 and not refunded till date. Details are as follows:
    CITRUS-[protected]-sundirect.in-[protected]
    Sir, i had transact two times my visa card for bank of baroda fees but both times it get failed and my balance get deducted both times but my transaction was unsuccessful both of times. so please refund my money back it was 400 -400 both of times. so total deducted amount is 800 Rupees.

Shawar Roel
      My balance got deducted from my net banking account for indigo flight booking and airtel apps recharge yet i dont get my recharge neither my flight ticket nor my airtel balance and no further info rather than 1 mail saying "Hello! Your transaction with Indigo using Citrus was successful!". I would b grateful if you help me solving my problem. Thank you.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 19, 2017

[Dec 18, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Dec 19, 2016

We are unable to track the transaction with the information provided by you. Request you to share the Citrus Transaction id to get the status checked.

Re transfer my ammount
      I have made a payment for Bank Of Baroda Recruitment on 16-Dec - 2016 but my payment got failured and my amount was deducted from my canara bank account no.[protected]. The transaction is highlighted is image which I uploaded. Kindly resolve it asap.

Citrus Payment Solutions — ICICI prudential insurance [Resolved]

drmahadevanr
        On 8 th December 200000 has been debited from my ICiCi credit card account through citrus payment gateway
        Again on...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Sandeep Swami
        Dear sir.. in morning i had pay rupees 6920 through citrus getway for adscash compny. paymnt mere account se kt gya but compny ko website pe koi update nahi hua. plzzz help nd refund my paymnt. pnb net banking ke through mene paymnt kiya tha .bdi muskil se mene paymnt kiya tha. paymnt cut bhi ho gya or koi benefirt bhi nahi hua. so plzzz help me sir and refund my paymnt.my pnb account no. is [protected]
        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 20, 2017

[Dec 13, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sangzuala Fanai
          Hello, I have order a mobile phone from shopclues. Order id[protected]. But the order is cancelled and refund process is done through citrus pay. But i didnt get the refund after telling me it was credited to my account. Please solve my problem. Ref. No 75503726344010487665406 Dated:8/12/16

Here is the sms i got from citrus pay:

Transaction of INR 5699.00 at Clues Network Pvt Ltd dated 08/12/2016 has been
          refunded for INR 5699.00 vide Ref. no 75503726344010487665406. Please get in
          touch with your bank in case of non-receipt of credit within 10 days.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 22, 2017

[Dec 12, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hey Sangzaula,

Your concern has already been addressed over the email sent by you under the case number 00489518. Revert to the same for any more help or support.

Dear Sir/Madam
          My Payment are compatible and 413.80 are Debit from my ACCOUNT but not show complicated Please Help me...Thanks
          ...
          Ticket ID is[protected]
          Reference no is [protected]IGAAKKUEB5

मैंने उसका स्क्रीन शॉट लगाया है कृपया करके निवारण करे ---धन्यवाद
          Sunil Online Solution - [protected]

Ravi chaitanya Tadikonda
            Hello, citrus pay
            My transcation with big basket through debit was unsuccessful for two times and big basket is showing incomplete transaction but amount has been deducted from citrus pay from my account for once ...
            big basket has shown this "the record the transaction made from the citrus 1528206 and 1528163 is failed ".
            can please resolve my concern of deduction and incomplete transaction from big basket.com...

Payment with big basket is unsuccessful,but amount has been deducted from my account
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 17, 2017

[Dec 08, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Ravi,

We would like to inform you that the Merchant Txn ids -1528206 and 1528163 are not successful at our end. In case of any deduction please get in touch with your bank as it might be an accidental debit.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Citrus Payment Solutions — Amount deducted but payment is not sucessful. [Resolved]

apashu
              Please help me out as i had made payment on 05/12/2016 fromhttps://checkout.citruspay.com/ssl/checkout/bobssbly2016 site....

Ashish Bhanu

We booked online day visit entry permit through your website www.corbettonline.uk.gov.in

For single booking of same 4 persons for dhikala zone canter ride, online payment of rs. 4688.57 was deducted twice from our account no (Icici bank[protected] through citrus payment gateway & 2 permit isued due to error shown by your site.

Permit no : 20161fbb6027429d - booking date 04/12/2016/ time 4:05:19 - 4pxn zone dhikala ; 11.30 ramnagar
              Permit no : 20166bb1c3027430d - booking date 04/12/2016/time 4:12:17 -4pxn zone dhikala : 11.30 ramnagar
              4 pxn : ashish bhanu, nandini srivastava, jogesh nayar, alka srivastava nayar.

Your website has shown error of payment unsuccessful & try again. So we re-tried booking again & second time payment shown successful, but when i checked from my account & then got to know payment was made in first attempt but your site, given wrong error of payment unsuccessful. You made two permits for single booking.

Please refund our payment of rs.4688.57 made extra to you for single booking through citrus payment gateway.

Citrus payment receipt attached for your reference.

Ashish bhanu
              1394 sector-29, noida -201303
              Mob-[protected]/ [protected] /
              E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com
              Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 15, 2017

[Dec 06, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hey Ashish,

Your concern has already been addressed over the email sent by you under the case number 00476186. Revert to the same for any more help or support.

Gsssnaraina
                Sir i pay gsss naraina 2112 panipat haryana secondary student exam fee through sbi groups debit card amounts 740 txn no 106595 pos no [protected] dated 29/11/2016 amount debit my a/c but not credit in bseh bhiwani a/c status show not success plus solve my problem because after 05/12/2016 late fine perstudent applicable hundred rupees per student pls solve as soon as
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2017

[Dec 02, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Dec 06, 2016

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Citrus Payment Solutions — Payment deducted but not received any acknowledgment and not updated to my student a/c [Resolved]

Dineshcidc

I made a payment for BSEH on[protected] via Federal bank debit card Rs. 700/- and Netbanking Rs. 710/-...

Sarthak Kaushik
                  I booked a jet-airways ticket.
                  From delhi to lucknow for 22/12/2016
                  after I completed the Transaction by Sbi online payment(net-banking)
                  funds were debited from my account but it showed that transaction failed due to some internal error.
                  Ref No. - [protected]IGAAHPXDB7
                  amount Debited - 1961.00
                  Date 22/11/2016.
                  Kindly to see to it as soon as possible.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2016

[Nov 22, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Nov 22, 2016
                  Hi Sarthak,

Your issue has been addressed over the email sent by you under the case number 00447218.

In case of any more help or assistance please revert to the same.

Harshit Shrivastava KTE
                    Hello

please help me out as i had made a payment on 18/11/2016 timed at 2.07 Pm from mponline site. my bank has deducted the amount & they said that citrus has sucessfully received the payment. but my initial payment was not done. i had paid my examination fee through other way. but inital amount got deducted from my own transaction. it seems that payement has been received by citrus but not handed over to mppnline. kindly find few details taken from my bank

tid - k[protected]

Transaction id- s22854379

bank - union bank of india

time - 2.07 PM - 18/11/2016

kindly assist on priority basis as i was expecting to automatically be credit through amount to my bank account but it is not yet done. i used to feel that citrus is a safe gateway but now i really have a doubt. kindly assist.

Payment deduction query
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2016

[Nov 21, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by Harshit Shrivastava KTE Nov 20, 2016
                    here is the 2nd payment done screenshot. which was done around 3PM just to make sure that anyhow my fee is paid before last date. provided screen shot is showing the time for my payment received at 3 PM ( this is 2nd time payment 0 while 1st payment was done at 2.07 only

citrus customer care is not picking up my call. if somebody can suggest wgat to do, then it would be a help.

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Nov 22, 2016
                    Hi Harshit,

Your issue has been addressed over the email sent by you under the case number 00442795.

In case of any more help or assistance please revert to the same.

Citrus Payment Solutions — Receipt not received [Resolved]

jatins06

I am done a transaction on 11/11/2016

Mlsu e collection account

11th...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Batterypack
                      I have tried 21 times to my bill through debit card and i get the same response at Citrus checkout - Oops! Your payment has been failed, Please try again.

And brilliant hathway they don't have other gateways!!!

Every I try it says the same thing and there is no withdrawal of money or the payment creating a constant error and it giving a hard time
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 8, 2016

[Nov 05, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Nov 07, 2016

We are unable to track any transaction or issue with the information provided by you. Request you to share the Citrus Transaction id or the email id to get the status checked.

Sushil Sevak

I am done a transaction on 03/11/2016

Mlsu e collection account

3rd november 2016 | 5:11 pm

Txn id : [protected]

Payment mode : net banking - state bank of bikaner and jaipur

But still receipt not receive please send me receipt please sir send my receipt.
                        I want submit my university examination on tomorrow and today is last date so please sir, do something..
                        Complaint marked as Resolved May 18, 2017

[Nov 03, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Nov 04, 2016
                        Hi Sushil,

We would like to inform you that the transaction [protected] for 2523.80 INR is successful at our end and also the funds for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

In case of any issue or details regarding the transaction, we request you to get in touch with the merchant "MLSU E Collection Account" for the same.

Tirthraj sharma's response Nov 26, 2016
                        Bank me balance nhi bta rha he

Citrus Payment Solutions — Balance ki jankari

Mene kal bank me balance transfer kiya tha jo abi balance nhi dika rha he krpya iski jankari de account ka message
                        Nhi aya
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Citrus Payment Solutions — Failed Transaction at CITRUS- Money Debited from account and not refunded back [Resolved]

Ayushi948
                          While making a payment of Rs. 1506 for the post of Food Analyst at FSSAI, i opted net banking payment from my YES BANK on...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

[email protected]
                          Sir I am load money into my citrus a/c and transfer to federal bank on date- 16 Oct.But si amount not rec into my bank a/c.sir many days are left but amount not received into my bank a/c or citrus wallet .My citrus wallet amount deduct but not received anywhere. Please sir help me into my case.My citrus wallet I.d no. [protected]. Transaction I.d 9750449. Amount deduct rs2800.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2016

[Oct 30, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by [email protected] Oct 30, 2016
                          sir I am load money into my citrus a/c and transfer to federal bank on date- 16 Oct.But si amount not rec into my bank a/c.sir many days are left but amount not received into my bank a/c or citrus wallet .My citrus wallet amount deduct but not received anywhere. Please sir help me into my case.My citrus wallet I.d no. [protected]. Transaction I.d 9750449. Amount deduct rs2800.
                          Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2016
                          Hi Sahil,

We have addressed your concern over the email sent by you under the case number 00401012. Please revert to the same for any more help or assistance.

Citrus Support team.
                          Hi team
                          I have done recharge for my sun direct dth through citrus payment of Rs.249. The amount was deducted from the bank but the transaction failed.

This is the text message i recieved for payment done.

Your a/c 09067719 is debited Rs 249 on[protected] Info: INB/[protected]/CITRUS PAYMENT SOLUTIONS P

Hareendran P V
                            Hareendran. P. V. All india radio, “amu-krishna”, pallikunnu, alakkad, kankol (Po)-670307. Kannur-670 004. Ph:[protected]R) mob: [protected]
                            Date: 28/10/2016.
                            The br. Manager, m/s verse innovations pvt ltd, bangaqlore
                            Transaction id:nh160925jgaec[protected]
                            Receipt date: 25/sep/2016
                            Order total: inr 306.00

Dear sirs,
                            On 25.9.2016, i have made order for few malayalam printed books (Total nos: 25 – the list is attached) and an amount rs.306 towards the prices of the books was paid through net-banking services (Sbi) on 25.9.2016.in this connection, please refer the transaction id, receipt date and order total amount etc cited above and further details also given below:.
                            Merchant order number: nh160925jgaec[protected]
                            Citrus reference number: [protected]
                            Order amount: 306.00 inr
                            Transaction date & time: sep 25, 2016 03:59:01 pm
                            It is regretted that despite an elapse of more than one month’s period, i am yet to receive the ordered books from you. Nor, i have received any information from you, in this regard.
                            In case you are unable to dispatch the books, you are informed to repay the cash already paid at the earliest.
                            Thanking you,
                            Yours faithfully,

(Hareendran. P. V)
                            Copy to: m/s. Citrus payment solutions pvt. Ltd, 2nd floor, no.947, 12th main,, hal 2nd stage, indira nagar, ward no.72, bangalore – 560038 – for information and n. A.

Unnimadathile sundari

Plus two
                            K. K. Sudhakaran
                            Prasangakalayude chila vashangal:navodhana vicharangal
                            M. K. Sanoo
                            Sherlock holmes sign of four
                            Sir arther konen doel
                            Oru pranayakatha
                            Vijayakumar kalarikkal
                            Prethakatha
                            Naushad kanneri
                            Marukinde rahasyavum gauliyum onthum veenalulla phalavum
                            Pt. V. K. Tiwari
                            Joshy donbosco
                            Veshya
                            Kannaku maashu
                            Naushu kanneri

Perhps, this is the only information i have received at the time of remitting cash
                            Thru’ net-banking.!

Please retain this receipt for your records

Please see below for terms & conditions pertaining to this order.
                            Dailyhunt
                            You can find the dailyhunt store terms of sale & sales policies by clicking on terms of sale or sales policies
                            Answers to frequently asked questions regarding the dailyhunt store can be found athttp://support.dailyhunt.in/support/tickets/new
                            For question please contact us at [protected]@dailyhunt.in
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 4, 2016

[Nov 01, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2016
                            Hi Hareendran,

We would like to inform you that the transaction [protected] for 306 INR is successful at our end and also the funds for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

In case of any issue or details regarding the transaction, we request you to get in touch with the merchant "Verse Innovations Private Limited" for the same.

Citrus Support Team
                            Sir I had loaded 5000 rupees in my citrus account from my bank account and then again I had sent it back to my bank account they said it will come back within 2 days but I haven't still received my money...please kindly help me in receiving my money back
                            Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Nov 18, 2016
                            Hey Fatima,

We are unable to trace any such load transaction with the given information. Please write us at [email protected] in order to help and better assist you.

Citrus Support Team.

Rohit Bhagat ace
                              Very poor merchant support from citrus pay. my work is pending from one month because no support executive from citrus pay is picking my call.
                              once my call was connected but the girl said she doesnt look in this matter and gave me one number [protected] ( saurabh ) . he recived my call and told me he will call me back after reaching office but till now i have not recived any call.

i have already paid for this service and i cant get refund also

pure cheating case from citrus
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 21, 2016

[Oct 18, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Updated by Rohit Bhagat ace Oct 18, 2016
                              my contact details : [protected]
                              email : rohit.[protected]@gmail.com
                              Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Oct 19, 2016
                              Hi Rohit,

Sincere Apologies for the delay!

Thanks for sharing your contact details, will right away get in touch with the merchant support team and initiate a call back to you on a high priority.

Citrus Support Team.