Citrus Payment Solutions
Citrus Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care

Citrus Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Above HDFC Bank Branch

3rd Floor, Viraj Building Above HDFC Bank Branch, SV Road, Khar (West) Mumbai 400052

Pune
5th Floor, Icon Tower, Opposite KFC Restaurent, Baner Road, Baner Pune 411045

Bangalore
2nd Floor, No. 947, 12th Main, Hal 2nd Stage, Indira Nagar, Ward No.72, Bangalore 560038

Gurgaon
35, Hartron Complex, Electronic City, Sector 18, Gurgaon (Gurugram), Haryana 122001

View More Information...

Awesome

Citrus Payment Solutions related photos (1110)

Citrus Payment Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Citrus Payment Solutions — Amount debited from my account but payment to airtel failed [Resolved]

Raksha_Manel
I paid the current outstanding airtel postpaid bill today (15th feb 2017) using netbanking mode of transaction. Half way through...

Citrus Payment Solutions — Want to delete saved card [Resolved]

Deepmala Narendra Mehta
I paid a payment by citrus but i added s
Card.
I paid my covocation fee from ignou site but i added my credit...

Ramesh Daida
I have made a online payment of 673.51 to svs gas agency on 24/01/2017 by using icici online payment mode.. i did not get confirmation of successful transaction but amount was deducted. there was no reference id generated. if transaction was successful, i need to provide proof to gas agency and the receipt was not generated. please assist m eon this.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 27, 2017

[Jan 24, 2017] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2017

We would like to inform you that the Txn id -CTX[protected] is successful at our end. Please get in touch with the merchant in order to get the service delivery status at their end.

For more help and assistance you can also write to us at [protected]@citruspay.com.

Citrus Support Team
On jan 10 i booked flight from Delhi to bangalore &bangalore to Delhi but i din' t got my both cash back in my wallet my booking id [protected] & [protected] my mail id yogananda.[protected]@gmail.com & mobile no [protected]
I have made a payment of Rs.800/- to RIE, CEE towards fees. But regret to say that the said amount already deducted from my account but at time of receipt generation it was shown error. My Transaction Ref No. is "IGABDXYJT6" dtd.19.04.2017.
Therefore, I request you please guide me how I get that receipt or please send the receipt to my mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com
Subhashree Sahu
Sridhar Kumar Sahu

pavan3187
    With reference to above, I pawan raghunth patil request you. the refund of amount rs 48798/- transferred on 07/12/2016, transaction id sbi is IGAAJWNWH1 and citrus reference no [protected] as I have tried to book Air ticket through Go Air website and paid then state bank of India net banking facility through my a/c was debited my ticket was not booked so I contacted to customer care as per their advise so I have initiate another transaction for booking a ticket and second transition was successful with state bank of india reference no. IGAAJXLRE2 citrus Ref No. [protected]. However till date I havn’t received the failure transaction amount when I contacted to my bank they replied that as per merchant confirmation both transaction are successful a processed so they are not able to refund me so request you to kindly verify your end and refund the amount

Yours faithfully

Pavan R Patil
    shiv colony bhusawal
    +91 [protected]
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 26, 2017

[Jan 21, 2017] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    anilj57's response Jan 19, 2017
    I wanna in my wallet 2000 rs refund not source account
    Hi Anil,

We would like to inform you that the Txn id - [protected] is not successful at our end. The amount for teh same has been reversed from our end. against the RRN - IXGABLFTE8 on 21st Jan.

Hey Pavan,

apologies for the Name.

We would like to inform you that the Txn id - [protected] is not successful at our end. The amount for the same has been reversed from our end. against the RRN - IXGABLFTE8 on 21st Jan.

Citrus Support Team
    Not refund in my citrus wallet
    Hi sir i also transfer 4553.6 rupees for d.eld i transaction 1 candidate for 2 time money how i refund
    Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, Sep 7, 2017

We are unable to trace the transaction details with the provided information. Request you to share the Citrus Transaction id along with the email id and mobile number used for processing the TXN to get the status checked.

Alternately for any more assistance, you can also contact us at [email protected] or just create a ticket at our end through http://www.citruspay.com/contact-us.php

Giri Ja Jarvis
      I made payment for bigbasket BBO[protected] and my account has been debited
      585 rupeees. The reference id for this transaction is
      INB/[protected]/CITRUS PAYMENT SOLUTIONS.
      But my order status says its awaiting for payment. Please update the
      order status to paid as i have made payment through online netbanking
      and above are the transaction details.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 25, 2017

[Jan 20, 2017] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2017

We would like to inform you that the Txn id -[protected] is successful at our end. Please get in touch with the merchant in order to get the service delivery status at their end.

Dear Sir

Transaction ID :[protected]
      Mode of payment :Icici Netbanking
      amount : INR 3500

Transaction was failed.. But Amount 3500Rs debited in my account, so I kindly request you to refund my amount

Transaction ID :[protected]

Niranjan Kale,PMP®, TOGAF
        I payed around 11:07 am an amount of 1165 rs through hdfc netbanking via citrus to mepinfra pay. The amount got deducted but my tag did not get recharged. I used immediately another payment gateway and payed via hdfc netbanking and it was successful. Citrus has consumed this amount. I have bank transaction to prove the same. Please find attached error snap shot. It says internal error. How the payment gateway allows amount to be debited from the account when there was internal error in the processing and without corresponding service being offered which in this case is tag recharge. This is shrude way of amassing consumer's money in their wallet. Imagine this gateway being used for billions of transaction;even if they accumulate thousands of rupess from million of transaction they can chime in lot of money with accumulated interest even before remitting the original amount to consumer. I ask consumer forum to take deeper look on way citrus is operating and investigate their fraudulent and corrupt practices.

Payment disputes : amount deducted however tag was not recharged. Need reversal of amount.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 25, 2017

[Jan 17, 2017] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2017

We are unable to track the transaction with the information provided by you. Request you to share the Citrus Transaction id to get the status checked.

Alternately you can also contact us at [protected]@citruspay.com.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Citrus Payment Solutions — I made payment to hathway through citrus gateway [Resolved]

Exalta
          Hello everyone,
          i made a payment to hathway internet service provider by citrus payment gateways i got message that...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Citrus Payment Solutions — Airtel 4g bill payment declined message but money debited from hdfc bank account [Resolved]

ajinkyasathe
          I paid bill for airtel 4g number [protected] through "My airtel" mobile app through hdfc netbanking. I received response from...

subranil1981
          Below are the details of the transaction I made to pay the ICICI Prudential premium from HDFC bank and its been 2 days have not heard anything on this. Premium is still unpaid whereas amount is deducted from bank account.

Narration [protected]- CitrusICICIPrudentia
          Ref No.[protected]

I have sent an email to ICICI Prudential team as well but no update from them. Also, as per bank they have no role to play in this. Lodging a complaint.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2017

[Jan 10, 2017] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Jan 17, 2017

We would like to inform you that the Merchant Txn ids -[protected] is successful at our end. Please get in touch with the merchant in order to get the service delivery status at their end.

Citrus Support Team

Request you to share your contact/policy details for us to assist you with your concern.

Team ICICI Pru Life
          www.iciciprulife.com

Pratap Selvakumaran
            I have used citrus pay to recharge my airtel no [protected] for 50 rupees through net banking corpretail.com on 31/12/16 at 9.54 pm. The amount has been debited from my account but i get transaction incomplete page and i am not recharged with particular amount. The otc no is [protected]. Please check it immediately and do the needful. If the transaction is incomplete refund the money, if the transaction has hapenned recharge should be done.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 3, 2017

[Dec 31, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by Pratap Selvakumaran Dec 31, 2016
            Mr Mehta of customer id 1214592 has asked my card details for the transaction for refunding my amount on 31/12/16 at 11.15 pm. He informed me the money wil be refunded in 2 mins but the amount has not been credited and neither he is picking his phone. His mob no is switched off. I just want to take this into account and do the needful immediately. or I m going to give complaint against him.
            Hi Pratap,

We would like to inform you that the Merchant Txn ids -[protected] is not successful at our end. In case of any deduction please get in touch with your bank as it might be an accidental debit.

Hi Pratap,

abhishek pandeya
              Sir this is abhishek pandey, we recharge successfully four time many mobile numbers, but one transition is 40 rupees amount in uninor no-[protected] is not done. My 40 rupees amount is dedicated in credit card no. [protected] date-31/12/2016 time-11:30 am but session is out, uninor number - [protected] is not recharged and payment is also not refund in my creadit card account. Sir kindly pursue to settle my dedicated amount is settle. My mob no [protected], email add [protected]@rediffmail.com

Hi ABHISHEK,

We would like to inform you that the Merchant Txn id -CTX[protected] is not successful at our end. In case of any deduction, the same will be refunded to you within 7 to 10 working days.

Citrus Support Team

your call centre or your copr. office phone every time busy . please call me back or provide a proper phone number this very urgent.
              cell # [protected]

Shouvik Mitra
                There has been an issue with my refund of 5000in my bank account from Citrus wallet
                I had made a withdrawl of Rs 5000 from citrus wallet to my bank account on 21/12/2016
                I was supposed to get the refund of Rs 5000 within 4-7 days. Whereas my status on the site shows amount sent to bank but I have gotten no such amount on my bank account. Please take into consideration my problem and make the refund ASAP. I have tried to call on customer care service but it charges my balance and no one responds.

User name : SHOUVIK MITRA

Acct Number :[protected]
                Bank IFSC : DBSS0IN0811
                MMID : 9641409
                Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 9, 2017

[Dec 29, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hey SHOUVIK,

Your concern has already been addressed over the email sent by you under the case number 00534246. Revert to the same for any more help or support.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Citrus Payment Solutions — Rupees 400 payment taken wrongly.please refund the amount [Resolved]

Muruganandhan Baskaran
                  REFUND THE AMOUNT. sir my name is muruganandhan .i have applied exam of bank of baroda .after the application process.next...

Arpitb
                  I have submit on line exam fee on Dec 28, 2016 11:50:39 PM for MPPSC FOREST SERVICES through net banking against Application no PFS[protected]. According to CITRUS my transaction with MPOnline using Citrus was successful, but Mponline status shows that fee has not paid yet. I did contact mponline customer care but she told me that Citrus has not transferred the money. Please refund my Amount of Rs. 540 (FIVE HUNDRED FOURTY ONLY)

From Arpit Bhargava.(Indian Institute Of Information Technology, Jabalpur)
                  email id [protected]@gmail.com
                  Mob No [protected]
                  CITRUS Ref. no.- [protected]
                  ATTACHMENT :
                  Screen Shot of CITRUS's mail

Request for reversal of payment of Rs.540
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 3, 2017

[Jan 02, 2017] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Arpit,

We would like to inform you that the Merchant Txn ids - [protected]is not successful at our end. In case of any deduction the same shall be refunded to you within 3 to 5 bank working days.

फ़ैजल शेख़
                    This is Faizal Shaikh customer id :- 1520516. Today I was trying to renew my broadband connection plan through online and renewal amount was 6325/- INR. I completed payment process and at the same time session was expired so I tried again and second time I have received hatchway online payment receipt. But now the issue is 6325 /- deducted twice from my account.

Kindly advice what should I do next ? here I have attached the screen shot of bank SMS

Contact number +91 [protected]

Regarding payment refund
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 3, 2017

[Dec 28, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi Faizal,

We would like to inform you that the Merchant Txn ids -CTX[protected] and CTX[protected] are successful at our end. Please get in touch with the merchant in order to get the service delivery status at their end.

Nishi Kawale
                      I have paid rs 2295/_ on 25 dec 2016 at 6pm towards my exam fee but i have not received the receipt of same so please send me the receipt at the earliest i have to submit this receipt at the institute within two days so please send it on my email payment reference no. Is [protected]igaamnxjm2 i have to submit this receipt before 29 dec 2016 for my admission in second semister of my b. Tech course if i will not submit this receipt to my college before 29 dec 2016 i will not get admission and my whole year will get waste so it is very important for me to submit this receipt please do something so i can submit this receipt at proper time or guide me how can i recive the recipet so i can submite it please guide me or sent the receipt.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2017

[Dec 27, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi Nishi,

We would like to inform you that the Txn id -[protected]is not successful at our end. In case of any deduction the same will be refunded to you within 7 to 10 working days.

madhup123
                        I have submit on line exam fee on dt 21.12.2016 of class xii for nios april exam 2017 through my hsbc credit card against roll no[protected]. After coalition the password entry it was display that not success full/time out error. But i have received massage two times. When i checked my hsbc account then two times of amount rs 1278.85/= debited from my a/c to your account ie citrus payment but not success any time. Please refund my amount of rs. 1278.85 x2=2557.70/= (Two thousand five hundred fifty seven and seventy paise.

From madhup kumar. (Advocate delhi high court)
                        My card datails hsbc credit card no 4862xxxx00245564
                        Name on the card madhup kumar.

My email id [protected]@yahoo.com.
                        Mob no. [protected]

[Dec 24, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hello i done a transaction to a bank merchant, transaction was fail but money was deducted from account and i got a mail from citrus to be refund amount in 4-7 working days but not yet regarding mail i am sending the screen shot of the mail please refund my amount.

Sangzuala1234
                          I Have ordered Infocus M370i from shopclues on 14th November 2016. And made a prepaid payment. The company cancelled my order without notice after waiting 20 days for delivery. The refund is credited at 8/12/16(they said it) via Citrus pay. But today is 20th dec 2016 still not getting that refund its been 11 days. Is there anyway to get back my money, should i go to consumer forum and court. Please help me
                          ARN 75503726344010487665406 this is the provided code please trace
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 2, 2017

[Dec 21, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Dec 29, 2016

Alternately you can also contact us at [protected]@citruspay.com

Sangzuala1234
                            I Have ordered Infocus M370i from shopclues on 14th November 2016. And made a prepaid payment. The company cancelled my order without notice after waiting 20 days for delivery. The refund is credited at 8/12/16(they said it) via Citrus pay. But today is 20th dec 2016 still not getting that refund its been 11 days. Is there anyway to get back my money, should i go to consumer forum and court. I want to case a file on this issue. Please help me
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 29, 2017

[Dec 23, 2016] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Updated by Sangzuala1234 Dec 20, 2016
                            ARN 75503726344010487665406 this is the provided code please trace
                            Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response Dec 29, 2016

Alternately you can also contact us at [protected]@citruspay.com

Citrus Support Team
                            Mob [protected] (AIRCEL) recharge on 22/11/16 rs 249 but not rch.
                            icici[protected]
                            P ID :- [protected]
                            Consumer Code :- AIRC[protected]BYEUNFVZME
                            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Citrus Payment Solutions — Payment Deducted but not received by BigBasket.com [Resolved]

Gurpreet Bhati
                              I was paying through net-banking (ICICI) and towards the end of transaction when I paid from my bank website I got redirected...