[Resolved] Citrus Payment Solutions — withdrawal initiated but not received

Asifnagar, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Sushanth Kapisthalam on May 4, 2018
My reference number is[protected]. An amount of 3268 rupees was debited from my account but the withdrawal initiated amount have not received at the other end. I request you to look into this issue and solve the problem at the earliest.

I got an email from customer service to submit below details:

• registered email id and mobile number: [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]

• bank or citrus transaction reference number:[protected]

• exact date and time of transaction: 21 april 2018, 2:24 pm

• exact transaction amount: rs.3268.

But citrus customer service team never bothered to reply to my complaints. After 3 days i forwarded them hdfc bank's email which stated to check the payment at merchant's end as the money has been debited and initiated. Citrus customer service never replied to my complaints till date, please take my complaint seriously as it has been more than 10 days.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 4, 2018

[May 04, 2018] Citrus Payment Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, May 04, 2018

Your concern has already been addressed over the email sent by you under the case number 02759900. Revert to the same for any more help or support.

Citrus Support Team

Comments

I had to use citrus payment gateway to fill Mount Carmel College application form. Application form costed ₹503, but this amount has been deducted twice from my account. Plss make sure this amount is credited to my account. I ve put up a mail
To [protected]@payu.in but no one is replying.

Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, May 8, 2018

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Citrus Support Team
We have made payment to Greater Warangal Muncipal Corporation on 30/04/2018 for H.no:55-4-705 through your wallet for Rs 48031/- with ref ID IGADKYDED4. we have not got payment receipt and the amount is not updated in the website of GWMC. The amount was debited from account. Please do needful at the earliest my mobile no:[protected]
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, May 8, 2018

We have not received any funds for the said transaction at our end. Banks generally take 7 to 10 working days (Excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holiday) to refund the amount back to the customer's source account. We appreciate your patience in the interim.

You can also follow up with the bank for any further assistance in this regards.

Citrus Support Team
I have done the transaction to recharge Airtel number transaction is successfully done but recharge is not done because it is not received by Airtel.. what nonsense is your chat blog where all questions are non sense.. I want you people to refund.. non contact number at all to call.. are you people scared of customer .. ?
Citrus Payment Solutions Customer Care's response, May 10, 2018

Hi Lipiya,

Apologies for all the inconvenience caused to you. We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• Citrus, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
• UPI / VPA if any used

Citrus Support Team
From my sbi card the amount is debit but not credit in my kotak Ac [protected] please help me

3rd Floor, Viraj Building, SV Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400052
    Citrus Payment Solutions - withdrawal initiated but not received