ClearTrip Customer Care
Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.

ClearTrip Customer Care

Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E)
Mumbai City District

Office
No 34, Ground Floor, Suraj Ganga Soft Park,1st Main Rd, Phase III, J P Nagar, Bangalore, KA 560078, India

Bad

ClearTrip Complaints & Reviews

Cleartrip — refund money against cancellation

gouriprabha on Apr 29, 2019

On 19th april i have booked one compliant regarding non deposit of refund amount against cancelled flight...

Veleni d'silva on Apr 29, 2019
I am writing with reference to my trip id[protected], i tried to transact the amount for the payment of my return trip, i did not receive my tickets however the payment is debited from my account. The transaction was done on the 06th of april 2019 and today is the 29th of april 2019 and yet i have not received my refund of rs. 23939/-, i had made several follow-ups and each time i was informed that the refund is in process, i want my payment asap as this is the heights of my tolerance limit.

[Apr 29, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

Cleartrip.com — false ticket information on email and phone for international flight

Kinjal Bagadia on Apr 28, 2019
    Cleartrip issues us a ticket and and confirmed us that we can fly but when we went to airport, airlines didnt allow us to...
    Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Travel & Vacations

cabhavin on Apr 27, 2019

I am bhavin raithatha having booking ref no.[protected] for international flight travel. I called 4 times for rescheduling return trip mum - dxb from 19th may to 11th may or 10th may. On calls i was told that i will be called back, they can see seats available but not fare and hence they cant amend. Every time i was promised call back in 2 hours and did not receive a single call back in 2 days. Since tickets on other portals were getting sold out i had no option than to book fresh ticket myself for required date. This cleartrip's failure to provide timely service costed me excess fare and inconvenience and choosing of non preferred airline.

Registered number from which i called on 26 and 27 april was [protected]

I would like to be compensated for this.

[Apr 27, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

manafthonikkara on Apr 25, 2019
      My name is abdul manaf thonikkara, i am regularity using clear trip to issue ticket, my this week incident really fed up with you,
      I issued one ticket from varanasi to dammam through air india on behalf of my sponsor her name is ms. Reem for her newly recruited driver.

Unfortunately she added his place of birth along with his name, and chased three days for a change, ai told to us that can possible through clear trip, clear told to us let us try,, wait... Wait... Two days gone and finally told us not possible and this will force to us to cancel the ticket and not show...

Until now we dont know how much it will cost to us, very bad experience and response - irresponsibility.

Really,,,,, you can check how many ticket i issued from you,...
      If you need i will provide full deatiles - hours we spend for this how much pain adn loss money...

Trip id[protected]

[Apr 25, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      To author Abdul Manaf Thonikkara
      Thonikkara, Jubail, Saudi Arabia

All complaints, which come from Saidi Arabia, can not be understood by anyone as
      no evidence of the trip provided and it is not clear, what does the passenger wants.

You can introduce with the basics via this short link:

sr manager for ICAO / IATA irregulations matters (Asia and Europe)
      Aryan engineers Ltd
      for request with documents use email : aryan(at)vivaldi.net

Shatabdi Das on Apr 25, 2019
        Hi! Being international customer and hoping this cleartrip as a trustworthy organization, two tickets were booked from mumbai to delhi for 15april, trip id:[protected] in the names of ms tabia binta farazi and mr khandaker mushfiqur rahman and trip id:[protected] in the names of mr nazmus sakib and ms fariza rahman. But the saddest part was without any notification, the cleartrip cancelled the tickets right after confirming and for trip id:[protected], the refund was immediately with the same amount done whereas for the trip id:[protected], only rs. 2000/- was refunded. The question is why so! No notification or information was passed regarding cancellation and when tickets got cancelled, one ticket refund was just 2000 where the booking among was ₹12, 812! No clarification was provided, none picked up the calls! This is not expected behavior to face as an international customer. We don't want to lose faith on you but we are not assured either! An earnest request to the highest authority is to look into this situation and do the full refund as soon as possible!
        Thank you.

To the passenger Shatabdi Das
        13/C Multiplan Green Villa, 61 Green Road,
        Dhaka-1205, Dhaka, East Champaran District,
        Bangladesh

Irrespective of the reply of the operator of Cleartrip.com, such kind of issues can be resolved
        1. via civil suitre in the Indian court
        and / or
        2. via the legal service of the professioanal
        in order to get the compensation, including moral harm .

Both the above are payment services, the cost starts from Rs 2000 and Rs 6000 acordingly.

sr manager for ICAO / IATA irregulatory matters (Asia and Europe)
        Aryan engineers Ltd
        for request with documents, email to
        aryan(at)vivaldi.net
        supervisor's reply, Apr 25, 2019
        क्लियरट्रिप डॉट कॉम के संचालक के जवाब के बावजूद, इस तरह के मुद्दों को हल किया जा सकता है
        1. भारतीय जिला अदालत में सिविल सूट के माध्यम से
        और / या
        2. प्रोफेसनल की कानूनी सेवा के माध्यम से
        नैतिक क्षति सहित क्षतिपूर्ति प्राप्त करने के लिए।

उपरोक्त दोनों सेवाएं दे रहे हैं। प्रत्येक की लागत 2000 रुपये और 6000 रुपये से शुरू होती है।
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Cleartrip — refund of my cancelled air ticket of vistara airline

RajbirS40085220 on Apr 24, 2019
          Cleartrip id:[protected]
          Flight uk930
          Cancelled by airline citing maintainance reason.
          You...
          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Airlines

Cleartrip — flight cancelled without permission, no refund

Najmul1501 on Apr 23, 2019
          My flight ticket from Guwahati to Ahmedabad on 5 April 2019 was cancelled without my permission or intimation. I had to by...

pawanjaipur on Apr 23, 2019
          This is regarding cancellation of Mr Pawan Bhatia with the Trip ID[protected] .

I ( Pawan Bhatia ) called on 23rd April and spoke with Vivek and ask my cancellation charges and he informed that I will get refund of 4153 .

But I received only 2653 as refund amount.

I cancelled my ticket after listening the refund amount or else I would have cancel the same on the last day too.

After receiving 2653, I again spoke with another customer care executive and he told I received correct amount only .

4153 was wrongly stated by Mr Vivek .( customer care executive )

[Apr 24, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by pawanjaipur Apr 23, 2019
          Very bad response

swarupkpal on Apr 23, 2019
            Vide pnr no. Ud6c6q (Trip id[protected] i have booked a ticket for 02 adults from surat to kolkata through spice jet flight no sg 377 dt. 17.05.19 @ cost of rs. 5, 305/- (Ref. Attached cleartrip invoice no. I/mh/33720).

After a few minuets, i was trying to book ticket for my wife (1 adult), my son (1 child) & my daughter (1 infant) from surat to kolkata through same spice jet flight no sg 377 dt. 17.05.19 @ cost of rs. 5, 305/- (For adult & child).

By mistake i made the ticket for spice jet same flight no. Sg 377 with journey date 03.05.19 instead of 17.05.19. The total cost of the ticket for the same charged is rs. 17, 330/- @ rs. 8, 035/- for adult & child and @ rs. 1260/- for infant without flight insurance (Ref. Attached cleartrip invoice no. I/mh/33865 with trip id[protected].

As the ticket for journey date 03.05.19 made by mistake, i asked to reschedule the same flight with journey date 17.05.19 and same has been made (Ref. Attached ticket with pnr no. V7nthf). For rescheduling of the same, total rs. 980/- (Rs. 600/- with payment ref. No. Ccagd2hvb568igafzhsfq2 + rs. 380/- with payment ref. No. 78210270igafzhttb3) charged from me.

However, cost of ticket for spice jet flight no sg 377 with journey date 17.05.19 was much lower than ticket cost of 03.05.17. It is rs. 5, 460/- for 02 adults.

Hence, i humbly request to refund rs. 5, 460/- to me so that i and all my contacts do not fill cheated.

[Apr 23, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kinjal Bagadia on Apr 23, 2019
              We received an email that our mumbai to dubai jet airways flight (27th april 2019) has been cancelled and we have to contact cleartrip to reschedule the ticket. However, despite my repeated calls with different executives in clear trip, the rescheduled ticket has not been sent to me.

It has been confirmed by the clear trip executives that flight has been scheduled, but i have not received the ticket yet. Wehn we called the next day, they informed us that tickets could not be booked and now there is no availability of tickets. My repeated calls to clear trip are not attended and being ignored. My call is put on hold and never addressed. I am still on a call with them and on hold for last 1 hour. I have spend so much money and time just speaking to the customer care staff but all in vain.

I seek support of higher authorities resolve this issue soonest possible to avert last minute pressure.

Kinjal mehta
              Clear trip id[protected]

While trying to book railway reservation amount has been deducted from my bank but it now show reservation tckts. Also not getting how to contact cleartrip support([protected]) which ask trip id. If transaction has failed how can I get trip id? amout paid rs.173.00 at 9.47 am
              My contact number is [protected]

Cleartrip — full refund not processed- trip id 190313409960 [Resolved]

Misha Nigam on Apr 22, 2019
                Spicejet cancelled the flight and I received this information on 8th April'19. On speaking with the airline customer care...

Prem Aiyappa on Apr 22, 2019
                Trip id[protected]

The airline cancelled the flight citing govt regulations, promised 100% refund.

However 100% refund of the airline is different from the payment made by me. I am told the differential amount is cleartrip commission.

I tried contact cleartrip between 21st and 22nd april, only to be placed on 30 minutes hold both time.

[Apr 22, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Very Bad, At least a response is expected.
                Will formally launch a consumer compliant in the next couple of days

NandhaKM on Apr 22, 2019
                  I have tried to book a tatkal train ticket on march 23rd 2019. Due to irctc login issue, ticket was not booked. However clear trip has charged the ticket amount rs.702 before transferring to irctc login page. As ticket was not booked, clear trip should have refunded the money with in 14 days. But not refunded so far. As ticket is not booked, i don't have any trip number to contact clear trip customer care. Hence requesting refund for the amount i have paid.

Dear Sir

Cleartrip has deducted my payment twice for same booking

My Trip Id is[protected].

Amount 455 has been deducted twice, kindly refund the amount.

Irfan
                  Saudi Arabia
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

Cleartrip — spelling correction in air ticket

sanjoosri on Apr 21, 2019
                    I have booked domestic and international tickets through cleartrip on 04 april. Within ten minutes of my booking, i realised...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Airlines

Cleartrip — refund amount against flight cancellation

Giridhar Vasamsetti on Apr 20, 2019
                    I vasamsetti giridhar, request you to, please make arrangement of my flight ticket cancellation on dt.9-3-2019, my pnr no....

gouriprabha on Apr 19, 2019
                    On 5th december 2018 i have cancelled the flight ticket from bhubaneswar to trivandrum bearing the pnr no mj56vn of indigo flight scheduled to departure on 6th january at 8.35 a. M from bhubaneswar biju pattnaik international airport. But till date the refund amount has not been deposited in my account. Plz. Check the status and do the needful for refund of the same to my account.

[Apr 19, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    To anonymous author:

Such public complaint is unclear completely,
                    as no a sngle evidence regarding the reason of payment of any one in favor of anonymos is seen in the public complaint.

repealed:

Cleartrip — refund not received

cpsinghrjpt on Apr 18, 2019
                      Good Morning,
                      This is to inform you that still I didn't received my money back for ticket booked,

Request...

Jithindas on Apr 17, 2019
                      I have booked a ticket on 13th of March 2019 from Mumbai to Bangalore for two passengers on Cleartrip for an amount of Rs 11766.Trip id is[protected]. However, the name I entered there was wrong and I immediately called the Cleartrip customer care for support and I was told to make a new booking on the same airline with the correct name and cancel the old ticket with the airline as well as Cleartrip and I would be getting the full refund amount. So I booked a new ticket with correct names within 10 mins as I was advised by Cleartrip and cancelled the ticket with both the airline as well as with Cleartrip. Nevertheless, Cleartrip only refunded me Rs 4606, that is less than half the money and as I checked with airlines and came to know that they have refunded the full amount to Cleartrip. Its been a month since this incident and the remaining amount of Rs 7160 is not been refunded yet, despite of the meticulous attempts made through calls and e-maiIs to the customer support team, but they seem to be fraudulent and hesitant to refund the remaining money.i would like to get the remaining refund .Thanks.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-04-18 14:42:24
                      they have provided me. refund on 18thapril 2019 morning.Thanks

[Apr 17, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

Suryaspillai16 on Apr 16, 2019
                        Dear Team,

I have penned this mail with deep ordeal because of the delays by CLEARTRIP..

Following to the below mail that had been sent to me on 17th March 2019 for the cancellation of my ticket which was scheduled for Dubai to Goa via Mumbai.

The ticket had to be revocked since the jet airways cancelled the said scheduled flights and I did not get any rescheduled ticket as per my suitable timings.

I had been advised by the customer care agent that the refund will be credited back to credit card within 6-7 working days.
                        Alas!It has been exactly one month now and I am still following up with the call centre.

I had been told everytime that it would take another 21 days, then 30 days, 45 days and so on.

Is this the professional response am I supposed to get from the ageency like Cleartrip??

I had always trusted your company for booking tickets but had never thought that cancelling and getting refund of the tickets will be such a big issue with your company.

One of my friends warned me long back that the refund process with cleartrip would usually give hard time to customers/passengers.And finally I got to face it.

I hope this message will be responded back and the issue will be resolved sooner

Updated by Suryaspillai16 Apr 16, 2019

(Indane) Saroj Gas Agency, H - 10, Vikas Puri New Delhi
                          Not delivering Gas Cylinder in proper time
                          (47 minutes ago)
                          Intas
                          Wrong amount sent/ paid hundreds in fees
                          (1 hours 3 minutes ago)