Cleartrip — flight cancelled by airline due to covid-19

303,Sai Siddhi Apartment,Opposite balkumbh Firebrigade,, Near big bazaar mall,kapurbawdi,Thane-400607, India
 amar dubey on Apr 4, 2020
I had booked a flight from cleartrip on 23march, 2020 from prayagraj to mumbai pnr: xqnz5r which i later rescheduled due to a change in plan on 5thapril, 2020 which i was charged rs5660/- rescheduling charges as now the flight is cancelled by airline due to covid-19 i received a credit shell from airline of rs8360/- i asked them to reschedule but they insist me to contact cleartrip as i forwarded my request to cleartrip with the credit note of indigo for refund they are telling me that the refund will initiated within 60days which is almost two months how will i manage another booking as i am running out of money and they are responding in this way i need a full refund as soon as possible by cleartrip & indigo

flight cancelled by airline due to covid-19
flight cancelled by airline due to covid-19

[Apr 04, 2020] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hello Team
This is regarding the refund issue and worst service of CLEARTRIP.
I m looking for refund for cancelled flight due to COVID 19.

Request you to assit better on it

tabu sayyed's reply, Apr 3, 2020
Hello please reach me out to the number or email address [email protected]
My trip ID[protected], chennai to madurai date on 28/04/2020 but unfortunately the flight was canceled on that time, then i try to cancel my ticket, refund amount its showing Rs.0 why, so i want to cancel ticket with my full refund please. i am waiting reply from you.

My trip id[protected] from Kolkata to Dibrugarh has been cancelled on 28/03/2020 and credit note received from the Indigo airlines, but Cleartrip is showing my credit shell will be refunded on 26th May 2020. This is so very unprofessional and worst of Cleartrip and it's services. We must move to consumer court against this.

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - flight cancelled by airline due to covid-19