Cleartrip — refund not processed but mail received as cancelled and provided incorrect refund amount while re booking tickets

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, United Arab Emirates
 Louisjeje on Feb 17, 2019
1. On 6th feb i spoke with clear trip agent to reschedule the tickets at same time i asked the agent if in case if i cancel my tickets after rebooking what would be the refund amount more than 4 times and confirmed i will be getting around 900 aed to 1000 aed hence i rebooked my tickets to feb 11th.
2. On 10th i requested to cancel both ways up and down 4 tickets they informed me i will be getting only 512 aed so i raised compliant for false information given to me by clear trip agent and also requested to cancel the tickets.

No refund done and i am calling cleartrip but getting will get call back in 48hours

[Feb 17, 2019] ClearTrip customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Louisjeje, Feb 17, 2019
I requested to cancelled my tickets both on board and arrival on Feb 10th and I received the below mail from clear trip but then no refund amount received it.

Today when I requested for call back and spoke to them I came to know that tickets wasn’t cancelled.

It was missed out to cancel in the system and they cancelled today with no show tickets.

Pls find the mail from cleartrip on Feb 10th but not processed in system

Comments

Trip id no:[protected] i took two way ticket from dubai to trivandrum and trivandrum to dubai on aug 1st 2019 and 17th aug 2019 but i cancelled the trivandrum to dubai ticket but i did`nt got any refund amount, i got a mail that saying refund amount is AED 0 .my mobile number is [protected]
Hello sir today i have booked the hotel in hubli in the hotel TV is not working but the charges for room in the TV also. So i required to refund partial amount back to my account please note during booking also the hotel person informed nothing about this

I haven't received refund still waiting for supervisor call .. they told within 6 hours I will get call from the supervisor

+91 95 9533 3333 (Support)
    DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011
    Cleartrip - refund not processed but mail received as cancelled and provided incorrect refund amount while re booking tickets