Club Factory Customer Care

China - 310000

Load

Club Factory Complaints & Reviews

Mercy Debbarma
First of all they said that the order will be delayed due to local holidays but when i checked again they showed that my order is cancelled whereas i myself didn't cancel anything. But now i want to get back my money which is already paid. I would like to request you all to please help me to get back my money. And my order id is so4686652. I have trust this online shopping site n paid it in advance but if club factory continue doing this then they won't get any customer to buy in thierry online shopping site. All the people will start hating it. And the money is the main important thing. We all earn it by our own so it's not that easy to get money in today's world. So please please give our money back in our account. I humbly request you to please have mercy on me.
Dear sir I have an order no SO3813193 but the order supplied me in very bad material
I have been Returned both shirts the
Return ID SON[protected] dated
29.09.2017 as well as 2nd
Return ID SON[protected] dated
29.09.2017
NO payment received for above return
I humbly request you to Refund money in my bank account
.I will be highly thankful to you Regard Vakil Uddin

Club Factory — order not delivered yet from past 1 month

Supriya pandit Patil
    This is supriya patil...
    I have ordered men's wallet which was in offer in last month still there is no notification...

Keyuri Sabhaya

I have ordered some products on 5th sept 2017 with order id :[protected]
    Amount already paid online rs. 2003/- same day, its been more than a fortnight, still waiting for the delivery of the products.

Not getting any update regarding the same, other than shipped & delay with 5 days due to local national holiday.

Kindly request you to do the need full or if any issues refund the total amount i. E; rs. 2003/-

Keyuri sabhaya...

Sheenam Goyal

I have ordered some products on 20th sept 2017 with order id : so4376159
      Amount already paid online rs. 2142.33/- same day, its been more than a fortnight, still waiting for the delivery of the products.

Kindly request you to do the need full or if any issues refund the total amount i. E; rs. 2142.33/-

Sheenam goyal
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Club Factory — products not received till date please update and delivered my order as soon as possible

Oyesraju
        This is in reference to my order no. So4364151 placed on 20 sep 2017. I am not getting any information around this.
        I...

vijaypaliiitr
        This is in reference to my order no. So4025860 placed on 11 sep 2017. I am not getting any information around this. I am not able to track my order, while doing this through gati website - it says invalid (Tracking id[protected]. When called to gati customer support, they said that tracking number is incorrect.
        When i tried tracking through club factory app, its showing as pending from last 11 days.

Kindly help me resolve this issue as soon as possible, since i have paid for this order already and i am not able to fetch any info...

about delivering product

rasharan
          This is in reference to my order no. So44444428 placed on 21 sep 2017. I am not getting apt information around this. I am not able to track my order, while doing this through gati website - it says invalid (Tracking id[protected]. When called to gati customer support, they said that tracking number is incorrect.
          When i tried tracking through club factory app, its showing as pending from last 7 days.

Gauri Bhatnagar
            This is in reference to my order no. 4456886 placed on 21 sep 2017. I am not getting apt information around this. I am not able to track my order, while doing this through gati website - it says invalid (Tracking id[protected]. When called to gati customer support, they said that tracking number is incorrect.

same is the case with me...they do not have COD option also
            Same here.

Pratiksha surana
              I have ordered some stuff from club factory, but due to the delivery date duration i have to cancel my order. So i did it. But i don't get my money till now. It's been a week to cancel my order and also there is no customer service number available for contact. I am totally disappointed by the service of club factory. So please kindly help me to get my money back as soon as possible.
              I had ordered so called leather shoes, but the shoes are not fitting and also the shoes are not of leather but plastic it seems .
              i have emailed u about the return of shoes and seek a refund .tracking no.EQ[protected]IN, REF.SO3936925 WO[protected],
              PLX. DO THE NEEDFUL

i want to return the shoes and want a refund of the amount paid .

Nikita Ramteke
                I had ordered few products from club factory but till date havent received any. The amount of rs 1500 has already been deducted from my account. The tracking no is x21803163. When i seached my parcel on gati site, they mentioned it as "no existent". I think club factory is fake and they are justing taking money from customers and not giving product. Can anyone tell whether the club factory is fake?
                I had ordered few products from club factory but till date havens received any. The amount of Rs 927 has already been deducted from my account. The tracking no is[protected] and order no is SO4548105. When I seached my parcel on gati site, they mentioned it as "no existent". I think club factory is fake and they are justing taking money from customers and not giving product. Can anyone tell whether the club factory is fake?

Please ans my gmail account id is [protected]@GMAIL.COM

Regard

Nitesh dhanwal

Uditya
                  Respected sir/madam,

I have done shopping in club factory app with order number so4514981

Also paid 1745 rs online. However, it is still not delivered.

Gati tracking can't find the order number.

I feel like these are scam and parasites.

Need immediate help as this kind of people will fool someone else again and will steal their hard earned money.

All club factory scammers should die in pain.

Club Factory — charged me money but no product delivery

Nothern Zone
                    I think it's fake company, they charged me money and now there is no information about my tracking. I called the shipment...

Club Factory — product quality and delivery issue

vivekvathare
                    I have ordered 3 shoes on 10th sept. 2017 (Order number so3955091) and got all the packages today on 4th oct 2017, however...

Club Factory — no refund and delivery

Senridhi
                    I placed my order on 23rd september 2017 for rs. 2500 or more which was approved on the next day n refund was made on 25th...

Club Factory — how to return products if not yet delivered

Rounak Bajaj7
                    I ordered 12 items on 6th september for my friend's birthday which was on 22 september. The time of delivery was expected...

Club Factory — order not received till date

Evan Papang
                    I have place an order with club factory for 3 itemson the3/09/2017 expected delivery on the 17/09/2017 and money paid in advance,...

govind2372313
                    I had purchased 4 items from clubfactory. Since all of these didnt were as per my expectations so i returned them back.

The return id for the same is son[protected] and the refund id is so3621797.

I have already got the refund of 3 items but the fourth one is still left. I will request you to please check into the matter and let me know why it has not been refunded and what is the likely date of this refund.
                    Its to complaint you that my order no 3746855 made on 6 seen has not reach yet. Now I want to cancel my order. Please refund my more in my account as seen as possible.

divya2104
                      I have placed an order on club factory on 9th of september and the estimated delivery date was 27nd september which is not yet delivered its 29th sept and the status says that it is held in custom due to edi. I have contacted gati so many times but they declared that they will reach out to me once the package is cleared from custom in one or two weeks. I need my package as soon as possible.

This is highly irresponsible act. And a case of fraud.

Poonam Angre
                        I had placed my order - so3469568 on august 30th 2017, it was shipped by gati (Tracking number[protected] which i have not received yet.
                        Tried calling gati, they are saying the documents are not complete by club factory.

Here i am not getting what i ordered as club factory has not done the documentation correct. Is this the quality of service you provide? It is nearing to a month when i ordered and still not received the products.

Kindly pls do the needful to deliver my order asap.

Shiwani soni

My name is shiwani. I have order a handbag from club factory but almost 20 days have been completed and i have not received anything. I can't track my order nd customer care no is not valid even your mail id also not valid. Please update me current status of my order.

Product handbag
                          Order no[protected]
                          [protected]@gmail.com

Contact me on urgent basis