Club Mahindra Holidays
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd.
1974

Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care

Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Chennai – 600 002, Tamilnadu
Tel: +91 44 3988 1000
Fax: +91 44 3027 7778

Corporate Office
Mahindra Towers, 1st Floor, "A" Wing, Dr. GM Bhosle Marg, P.K. Kurne Chowk, Worli, Mumbai - 400 018
New Membership: 1800 209 2345

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Club Mahindra Holidays related photos (419)

Club Mahindra Holidays Complaints & Reviews

Mandrawadkar
Dear Sirs,

I had subscribed for membeership of Club Mahindra Holidays and resorts on Dec 31, 07.

I intially I had subscibed for 'White Sudio' membership and I had paid Rs. 32, 109/- and was to pay remaining in EMI of Rs. 2887/- for 36 months.

In June 08, they offered me to upgrade to 'White 1BR' memebership. For which I paid Rs. 60, 541/-. and remaining in 11 EMI of Rs. 19, 419.

With new membership, I requested them to adjust fees paid for earlier membership against EMI for new mebebership. I had sent email to sales person, brach manager, zonal manager, client relationship manager, etc. No one in this orgnisation thinks it is worth reposnding to clients emails. No body bothers to reply to mail. Only way to communicate to them was go to their office and meet their sales person. He will only give some false execuses and do nothing.

I this whole exercise, I realised that this organization totally lacks professionalism.

With this bad experince I decided to cancel the my membership on August 23, 08.

This organization has very bad reputation. You can see complaints from number of disgruntled clients on the blog

I would appreciate your help in getting my back from this unprofessional organisation.

Thanks & Regards

Sunil Mandrawadkar
Cell Phone:[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 18, 2016
Dear Sunil,

Thank you for voicing out your concerns through this forum.

In continuation to your interactions with us, we understand that your concerns were addressed to your satisfaction and the refund cheque has also been received by you.

May I request you to kindly acknowledge the same.

For any further queries please write to my email - indu.[protected]@mahindraholidays.com.

Dear Mr. Sunil,
I am also going through the same troubles...I would like to join hands with you and sue them...let's do something about it otherwise they will keep cheating people like this. I want to drag Ajay Nambiar and his team to the court...
Write in to me...
thanks
sharat
Hi Sunil, .

Even I facing the same issue..Please write to me

regards
Prashanth
Joing hands as I am one who is having similar case
this is not true...if they dont have the availability how can they will provide the holidays ...it is a very good brand and i worth it...

Ashok
    I have taken Club Mahindra Holiday membership on 9th Jun 2008, that time only Kolkata Club mahindra Banch has swapped my credit card ( for Rs . 29, 978 ) in terms of collecting a initial deposit money for Membership, before this they had already confimred me that if i don't want to continue this mebership just i need to make a request by '[protected]@clubmahindra.com", finding it was not a good offer to me i have opted to walk out from Membership . so on 10th Jun2008 i have launch my cancellation request .
    On 30th Jun i have got a confirmation mail that my cancellation request has been registered & processed further to assure me get my refund cheque by 45 days from 30th Jun 2008 ..
    During this period also i have tried to contact them lot of time, they told me that i will be getting refund cheque by the mention date only, but after 15th Aug 2008 also i did not get this i have re-raised this issue with them again & this time they have sussred me to wait further for another 10 days so i was waiting since 15th Aug2008 to time time but this time also they are not responding ...
    Can we do something for this ...

What should i do ..this is simply a cheeting ..these people use to see accross saveral public places like big bazar, City Centre & they are trying to take contact information by some free gift offer & after filling these try to wash out mind & forcing us to be a member ...

Ashok
    Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 15, 2016
    Dear Ashok,

We are certainly concerned on the experience that has left much to be desired hence would like to thank you for being patient.

May I request you to kindly send in your concerns to my email - indu.[protected]@mahindraholidays.com. I will ensure to revert to you as soon as possible.

Club Mahindra
    i am from lucknow.ur lucknow staff are very stupit.in ur mrd department is very uneducated.they have no manners that how can handle the custmer.plz do something very fast...

DILIP BHANDARI
      Iam club mahindra member of there red season card, I have introduced my friend Mr jitendra to club mahindra because there sales executive Mr Dineh sharma promised to give us 8000/- cash discount, and now we have paid all moneny to the company, but now neither he is paying the amount nor he is replying
      Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 24, 2016
      Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response Feb 22, 2010
      Dear Dilip,

Thanks for writing in and voicing your concerns through Consumer complaints.

Please send in your member id to my email - indu.[protected]@mahindraholidays.com, and we would like to address your issues as soon as possible.

Thank You.

Sincerely,

Club Mahindra Membership — Never take Club Mahindra membership [Resolved]

Deepak Thaper
        Club Mahindra is making people fool. It's executive by making false statement and very efficiently snatch the money fom...

Deepak Thaper
        I have file transaction dispute against Club Mahindra and going to take legal action. The executives dont provide you correct terms and conditions. All the sudded after 3-4 weeks you receive a big list of terms of condition and you understand then that you have been made complete fool.
        The one condition is there that if you want you can cancel your membership with in 10 days of first transaction and they have to refund your money. But this information you get after 3-4 weeks only. They just play the trick to snatch money from you.

When you go to attend their presentation the Club Mahindra's executive make sure that you are carrying credit cards and money can be taken from you on the spot. Then only the presentation is started. If you give some indication as you dont, you may have to face some insulting statement.

Be aware never make the transaction on the spot, whatever is the offer.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2016
        Dear Deepak,

We are concerned that your experience with us has been a less than pleasant one.

May I request you to kindly send in your concerns to my email - indu.[protected]@mahindraholidays.com. I will ensure to address your concerns as soon as possible.

Club Mahindra

Be aware never make the transaction on the spot, whatever is the offer.
        THEY ARE CHEATERS .
        a similar thing happened with me too.
        i am also thinking of LEGAL ACTION.
        club mahindras are actually a big cheaters. I am also suffering with the problem and filed a case against them to district forum court lucknow.
        Club Mahindra holidays is a business that's built by cheating people into taking membership for holidays. The terms of the contract are not explained clearly by the agent trying to sell Club Mahindra membership to you, you will only realize the fraud after the initial payments are made & you receive detailed contract by courier, indicating what exactly you have signed up to. We were tricked by Club Mahindra sales staff into taking membership & we have requested them to cancel the membership & refund the money after realizing what kind of of fraud it is. As of now there is no response from them & we intend to go to consumer court to file a case against them. I would like to suggest people to be well aware of contract terms before taking any holiday membership from Club Mahindra.

DR SHOBHA PANDE
          I am a member of club mahindra since last 05 years. My membership no is 28445.
          Since last 03 years i am contineously requestig m/s club mahindra to temninate my membership and return my hard earned money lying with them since last 05 years.
          The matter was also requested through your site, but any fruit ful results is still awaited from m/s club mahindra.
          It is further requested kindly take the matter with m/s club mahindra for return of my hard earned, as my family is facing acute finacecial crisis.
          Thanking you,
          With regards
          Dr shobha pande
          H n 134/3 tallital bazar
          Nainital uttrakhand
          Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2016
          Dear Ms.Shobha,

In continuation to your interactions with us, we understand that Mr.Rahul (Member Relations Dept) has been in touch with you to address your concerns to your satisfaction.

Rajan Varshney
            I am extremely dissatisfied with the overall actual product (with the inefficient services) and with the serious discrepancies between what is stated in the documents (and what was conveyed to me) and actual acts of MHRIL (Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd.). Also, the Sales-Executive Sh. Vipan Lubana (Mob. No. [protected]) misrepresented on certain points and made commitments which are not being met.
            All this has forced me to request MHRIL to stop collecting payments against the membership id : 308350 and make an immediate refund of money already received by MHRIL.

Some of the inconsistencies, inappropriate practices, deficiencies in product/services and incomplete disclosures are given below:-

1. I was told about a look-in period of 10 days and the same is also stated in the terms and conditions. But, I received these MHRIL documents well after 10 days (perhaps to bypass the above look-in period). This is confirmed by the fact that even the covering letter in the welcome kit is dated 11.07.07 i.e., a date after more than 10 days of joining).

2. I was told that RCI membership documents shall be delivered to me within 25 days of enrolment, but as per MHRIL documents this period was 45 days.
            Inspite of many messages for expediting, recording many complaints and even e-mailing to this e-mail address, I could receive the RCI membership documents only after 20/09/07 (i.e., much after 45 days). Even the RCI welcome letter is dated 11/09/07 i.e., much beyond the stated 45 days’ date.
            Also, the reply from this e-mail address came only on 26/09/07 apologizing for the delays. I may add that I have already received many apologies for other deficiencies/inefficiencies in service in approximately 3 months of membership.

3. When I tried booking the Free RCI holiday, the RCI guide told me that I would have to pay a utilization fee of Rs. 5250/- + taxes @10% (an amount which may vary as per the location/accommodation available). Further no accommodation was available on my preferred destinations and dates (Northern hilly areas around mid- October 2007).

When I asked for booking for some slots in 2008, he informed he was authorized for only upto 90 days advance booking in case of a complimentary holiday.
            Further it was told that my preferred locations were already booked upto March 2008 and that whenever I request for booking against this complimentary holiday, it would be nearly impossible to find a vacancy and therefore I should give my consent to whatever slot is available or let this complimentary holiday go waste as he has seen in case of many members.

4. The welcome documents received by me show that somebody “Sh Sanjay Goel”, whom I don’t even know has referred me to MHRIL. I talked to your Sales-Executive Sh. Vipan Lubana (Mob. No.[protected]) about this wrong done by MHRIL, he told me that it is done to get incentives though he agreed that it was really a fraud.
            All this and many other discrepancies observed amount to incomplete disclosure, deficiency in service and fraud on members.

I paid a lot of fees for an excellent product and services and not for receiving various apologies, inadequate services, inconsistencies and harassment. All this has caused a lot of mental harassment and agony. These inconsistencies and inappropriate practices warrant proper highlighting through media and legal action
            Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2016
            Dear Rajan,

Club Mahindra
            Rajan Varshney himself tried to cheat the company Club Mahindra Holidays actually.. He thought that he will utilize all the free offers n will leave the membership in the cancelletion period of 10 days n will get the refund also...But he could not do so because of the cleverness of Vipan lubana. Moreover he is a defaulter of the company, he is not continuing his emi's, when he has used one week in goa, taken the camcoder from company and consumed 5000 Rs food vouchers.. He is a big defaulter & moreover trying to be over smart...

Club Mahindra Holidays — Not refunding though promised [Resolved]

Dr. S. Sengupta
              Dear Sir/Madam:

We had taken membership of a Red Studio with MHRIL on 22nd January 2008 and paid Rs....

Malay Banerjee
              On the 9th of december 2007, i visited the club mahindra outlet at mega mall, gurgaon and showed interest in becoming a member of the club. i was told to submit 15% of the membership fee as down payment and was assured that i could withdraw from the membership within 10 days of paying the advance if i did not like the holiday plans. i made a payment of rs.29161 vide my debit card
              (ref no.[protected] on the spot. i was allotted a membership id number of 557581. however on returning home and after discussing with my family, i decided to withdraw from the membership and sent an e mail to this effect on the 11th of december (within 2 days). i spoke to and have been speaking to the relationship officer at club mahindra delhi office miss isha adhikari regarding my refund.
              I was told that the refund would be definitely released by the end of february 2008. however even after repeated telephonic followups, the refund is still not released till today. now i have been told to wait till the 2nd week of april 2008 and no reasons have been given. i seriously doubt the intentions of the officers concerned and hence want the intervention of this forum to get my refund released at the earliest. also, the errent people should be taken to task for their negligence in causing an issue where none existed resulting in loss of valuable time and effort. you are requested to take immediate action.
              Thanks and regards,
              Malay banerjee
              Cell no. [protected]
              Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2016
              Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response Feb 25, 2010
              Dear Banerjee,

Thank you for voicing out your concerns through this forum.

Club Mahindra Holidays — Deficiency in service [Resolved]

P Tiwari
                It is through your esteemed columns I wish to report the pathetic customer service on offer & the dishonest, deceitful...

Club Mahindra Holidays — Termination of membership [Resolved]

DR SHOBHA PANDE
                Non termination of my club mahindra
                Membership and return of my hard - earn
                Money
                Member ship n0- 28445br...

Club Mahindra Holidays — Taking Auto rickshaw is pain now a days [Resolved]

Pankaj
                Dear Frieds,

What would I say. It is the same old story with different perspective. It's been over 3 yrs...

Shah Rajeshbhai
                I have request for reservation in panch gini Dt-9,10,11,december you are not given us any ans sins 15th day so iam not gating any reservation from train or plain.you give us gift vouchar. its last date is 17th december you extend our date forHOLIDAY you give us in JANUARY in MANALI ya PANCHGINI. date give us any DATE in JANUARY.. month.other wise i knowing your company is froad.I AM GOING IN COURT if you not giving answer BECEAUSE I request five time by phone to SARVAND & MOHITDHAR as your representative. MY gift certificate NO-HW-12367 YOU GIVE US ANOTHER DATE IN JANUARY......THANKING YOU RAJESH SHAH GOOD NIGHT.................
                Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 4, 2016
                Dear Rajesh,

We are certainly concerned that your experience with us has been a less than pleasant one.

Club Mahindra
                I have request for reservation in panch gini Dt-9,10,11, december you are not given us any ans sins 15th day so i am not gating any reservation from train or plain. You give us gift voucher. Its last date is 17th december you extend our date for HOLIDAY you give us in JANUARY in MANALI ya PANCHGINI. date give us any DATE in JANUARY... month. Other wise i knowing your company is fraud. If you not giving answer BECEAUSE I request five time by phone to SARVAND & MOHITDHAR as your representative. My gift certificate NO-HW-12367. YOU GIVE US ANOTHER DATE IN JANUARY.
                Yes I'm facing same problem.
                Mr.Shah,

FREE THINGS dn't come easy, you need to brag for it.

You wnt it free & then you have the adacity to say then same company is Fraud, have you earned for it.
                @ Rajat: Hey !!! Are u an employee of Mahindra Holidays or has Mahindra paid you to write this comment??? Why are u making a statement that free things do not come easily, even after u know that those so called "free things" are already promised by the company?

You think that u are smarter? Maybe everybody in this world is not smart like you and therefore they get into the traps of fraudulent companies like these...

Please understand that the company is trying to fool people by not giving what it has already promised... and people have paid for it ...

From your comment, it seems that you are holding the poor person responsible or at fault here who opted the scheme from Mahindra Holidays rather than condemning the fraud company itself ... shame on you ...

Seems that u havent faced or came across such situation and absolutely cannot understand the pain behind these types of complaints where the person has lost his / her hard earned money ...

I think that govt should interfere here looking into these large number of customer complaints and take some strict action like cancelling the company license for a perticular period and making the responsible people go to jail ...

Please give responsible comments ... read / understand the problems of people who are already suffering, rather than demoralizing such person.