Airtel Bharti — airtel incoming outgoing blocked

Chd, Chandigarh District, Chandigarh, India
 msaini
got airtel prepaid number [protected].within a day of activation,the Incoming and Outgoing call facility to this number had been withheld by the airtel without any prior information.

When I contact customer care they said that this number is blocked reason best known to them.even i contacted airtel dealer, he said he had duly submitted my verification documents.after a wait of 25 days,being fed up wid this all, i got myself a new no. [protected].but i still got balance in previous no.if u cud pls adjust the same in my new no. [protected]

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [345]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

10th passed

i am 10th passed and computer technology
Namaste(msaini),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 12 Oct 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Deepak Mohod
Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
Bharti Airtel Ltd
[email protected]

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
@ Airtel bharti
I just got my balance adjusted.
Msaini